Join The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers

So I spread Christine's legs apart again, breaking her gaze at her euphoric big sister. And before she could even realize what was happening, I had my tongue wiggling around inside her. I did to her what I'd done to Jasmine, and she was crying out much sooner. She was cumming, and I made it last for almost a minute. It was pretty easy, actually.

When I stood up, I realized she had actually been crying. She'd never felt anything like it, and couldn't process the emotion of it at all.

Afterward, when she was lying with her back on the counter, chest moving up and down rapidly as she caught her breath, I put my hand on her chest and slid it over her sweaty breasts. I took those pretty little nipples into my fingers and felt a jolt of unexpected pleasure in my groin.

She didn't care that I leaned in and put one into my mouth and sucked on it. I became unexpectedly emotional myself, and I didn't want to let those lovely pink dots out of my sight. It was heaven. With just a few strokes, I could have come right then, instantly.

When I looked over to see a sultry fire in my big sister's eyes, my impulse changed. Her eyes told me, "If you don't fuck me right now, little brother, you're in big trouble..."

So, without skipping a beat, I spread her legs again and she slid to the edge of the counter to meet me. I entered her quickly and started to fuck her, not knowing or caring how long I would hold out before I had to come. My movements were steady and I never took my eyes off of my sister.

Jasmine was ecstatic, but surprised. And that surprised me. All the years of never feeling like I could live up to my sister were now in the past. She never knew that her little brother could fuck, because she'd never been fucked by him. She might have also been happy to find her little brother was well-endowed, and she was now getting to partake in that part of the family treasure. All of this, I could see in her eyes as I fucked her.

It was all so much for her to handle. Much more than she'd realized. I might have stopped for fear of coming too early, as I was about to do, when she said, "Don't stop..." And so I didn't.

I repositioned to go deeper and I picked up speed just a little, when I heard and felt her coming.

By then, there were about half a dozen people watching, who now were offering words of praise for our little performance.

And then I heard one of them say something under his breath which made me stop: "It seems he didn't have any issues after all. Getting along just fine." I pulled out, but did not come.

They did know.

Who were these people, anyway? Questions again started flooding my mind. Was it an accident that my sisters were at this party?

"I'm very happy for you," a voice said from behind. It was Ms. Scotch. When she saw my puzzled look, she added, "Family always comes first." She winked and started to walk away.

I had to ask, "How did you know?"

She smiled and said, "Why else would you have come here? It's why we're all here." Then Mr. Scotch appeared, saying, "What's taking so long, Sis? They out of Scotch?"

How could I have forgotten so much?

And whose idea was this?

Then I felt a hand on my penis once again, and I found it was throbbing once again. I turned to find it was my little sister. My sweet little sister. She pulled me in for another kiss, and it brought my body to hers. I felt my penis touch her body for the first time, and I felt her gentle hand guide it to her pussy. She rubbed her soft, wet lips up and down with the tip, looking me lovingly in the eyes.

At that moment, I would have always imagined that I would be the one in control, assuming I had ever imagined fucking Christine. I would have seen myself as the master, always ready. But my desire was too great, the release too near.

It was she who was teasing me. She was waiting for me take it the rest of the way. To be a man to her like no one ever has. She couldn't wait for it to be me, but I was going to let her down.

In the final moments before I gave us what we both wanted, I relished the last moment before release. It became hard to tell who teased whom more.

Finally, I slid her mask off of her face.

Her face was radiant, and her nostrils were flaring. She looked halfway between the perfect-but-innocent girlfriend, and a cat in heat. Looking her in the eyes at last, without the mask, I could hardly believe she was the one teasing my cock. Without even knowing it and without even trying, she was going to make me come immediately.

I took her hips firmly in my hands and push myself in. I slid right past two of her fingers, and had not gotten very deep before I felt certain that I was going to come soon. Almost instantly.

So I stopped and caught my breath. It took every ounce of determination I could muster not to come immediately. On top of everything, she was very tight, not surprisingly.

I would go in deeper, and slow. Very slow. Then, I would begin to fuck her as best as I could until I came, and hopefully make her come. I held on to hope that it was possible.

It shamed me that I could make Jasmine come so easily, but Christine was the challenge. I just didn't think I could hold it back for her.

The second time I tried to go in deeper, the urge to come rose right back up, as if I'd made no progress.

But then I looked at Christine again, and she changed everything.

To my surprise, Christine seemed to know the problem I was having, and smiled anyway. She brought her soft hand to my ear and stroked it lovingly. "You know you don't have to make me come. You already did that. I just wanted to feel you inside me." She continued running her fingers through my hair and added, "Just go ahead and come. I want you to."

I finally realized she was dead serious and that she even looked proud. This was a beginning for her, and she wanted me to know that it was a beginning for me, too. The beginning of a whole new kind of getting to know my little sister.

I began to slowly move in and out, this time no longer concerned about holding it back or about having to make her come. The look on her face was excitement. She reacted to me, but the dominant emotion in her glowing expression was anticipation. She even looked servile, and her eyes seemed to suggest, "That's it, go ahead. This is for you."

I scanned her body one more time before the floodgates opened, again settling my gaze on her pink nipples.

I took one in my mouth once more, the very moment that I came.

My come shot out of me and into her with such force that I had to grip her body tightly. I quickly pulled back and brought her lips to mine and kissed her. I gave a few more weak thrusts and hardened further, putting every ounce of energy I had into coming. I pulled back, and she was looking so proud and content when I finished coming.

And that was it. There was no changing it now. I filled her, and I saw it in her eyes. And she was ecstatic.

Everyone was happy about it.

And I didn't care anymore who knew it. I was proud, in fact, that a dozen or so people had gathered to watch me fuck my little sister. I was delighted that they watched me as I came inside her.

It was like a dirty little secret that everyone now knew. Even now, as I stand before her, no longer inside her, they all know that my come is still inside her.

She was dangling her legs and giggling, with her hands on the edge of the counter, legs still partly spread. An older couple was commenting on how lucky the girl was to have a brother like that. She smiled back at me, now with a sense of gratitude. They all saw that too.

I was also pleased to see that Jasmine had been masturbating to us the whole time I was fucking our little sister.

I had barely noticed, but she was now looking at me like I was some kind of rock star. It was an odd sort of feeling to have about Jasmine, because she always seemed way smarter, more athletic and more social than I am. And now she finds out that her brother is probably the best lover she's ever had.

Jasmine and Christine shared a look of serious shock, then they both started laughing. It was clear that this was planned, and that they both had wanted to fuck me.

Maybe I am fucked, and this is a drug that melted my perverted little brain, and maybe these two young ladies are nothing at all like my wonderful kin. Maybe the ginger is really a redhead from Massachusetts named Julia that's into kinky shit like this, and maybe the dark-haired minx with curves is actually a Latin woman named Maria from San Francisco with a tattoo of a lotus on her left breast.

Maybe that's the best a guy like me could get, but tonight, the green punch is green to me. It's real enough for me.

The ginger is still wet, and I go in to kiss her, before she has a chance to change her mind. We shower in the bathroom, where the party planners have removed the curtain. I do not let the ginger out of my sight, and I fuck her again. I show her everything her big brother can show a young woman. She can't believe that I know her body better than her, and that I go right to those spots that make pretty little girls like her lose control.

Later, I sit on the cool tile floor of the bathroom with my back against the bathtub, still inside my beautiful little sister who straddles me quietly, resting her pretty head on my shoulder with her arms wrapped around me at ease. We don't move an inch.

Then, I feel the cool touch on my arm of a cold drink. "Here," that familiar voice says to me. I look up to see Jasmine handing me a glass of Scotch, with a smile, saying, "Join the club."

javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers
12