Joining a Fraternity Ch. 02

Story Info
A stealth FTM frat brother continues his adventures
4.2k words
4.62
55k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to the anonymous reader whose idea I used toward the end of this chapter :)

Also, this story won't make much sense if you haven't read Chapter 1 first.

____________________________________

The morning after our encounter, Josh—as usual—got up at the crack of dawn for rowing practice. When he put on his jockstrap, his cock was even closer to my face than usual and I swear I could still smell our comingled juices on him. I waited a couple minutes after Josh left for practice and then went down the hall to the bathroom to clean myself up... my crotch and boxers were still coated with my copious pussy lube and the two huge loads of semen that Josh had unknowingly ejaculated into my pussy the night before.

Life went on as normal and, for the next week and a half, nothing sexual happened: no talk of sex, no masturbating at the same time, and no discussion of "the girl." I thought maybe Josh had lost interest and our sex would be limited to just that one time... but then he asked me to get in touch with "her" again.

Like the previous time, I pretended to send a text and then told him that she could come over the following evening and that she wanted him just like last time, with one exception: this time she'd like him to wear one of his jockstraps.

The following evening went pretty much like the previous time... Josh tossed his mattress on the floor and stripped down. This time, however, he stripped down all the way and put on a clean jockstrap – his red one, which just so happened to be my favorite. I tied the bandana on him as a blindfold, turned out the lights, and waited for him to lay down on the mattress before I went through the same charade of leaving to let the girl in, bringing her back to the room, and then saying that I'd be waiting in the TV room. The only real difference this time was that I then made a mistake: when I went to remove my clothing (including my briefs, which I'd purchased between my classes that day to avoid the issue I had last time), my pants dropped to the floor and my belt buckle, which is really large and makes a distinctive noise as it hits the floor, hit the floor with its characteristic loud clang. Josh had probably heard my belt buckle hit the floor at least a couple dozen times... I don't think I'd given him any reason, at this point, to doubt that a girl came in to have sex with him last time, so I was hoping that he would just assume that "she" accidentally dropped something that made a similar noise.

Once I had my clothes off, I approached him and, in the slight moonlight coming in through our window, admired the way his stiff penis was stretching and bulging his jock. I noticed that there was already a little wet spot forming near his piss slit where his pre-cum was seeping out of his swollen cockhead. It looked like his cock was ready to enter my unprotected pussy. My body was also getting ready to accept his bare cock inside of me... my little cock was hard and sticking out about an inch past my labia while my hole was getting engorged and very slick with my pussy lube.

As I got down on my knees on the mattress and brought my face up next to the bulge in his jock, I inhaled deeply to ingrain the scent of his cock in my memory. I knew he had showered only a couple hours before and his cock and balls smelled amazing...like pure masculinity. I then began to gently nibble and suck on his shaft and head through the fabric of the jock, running my tongue over the fabric-covered head. I was tempted to pull his sack out of the jock so I could suck on his testicles... I wanted to run my tongue over them knowing that the sperm they were storing would soon become part of the semen that his cock was going to deliver deep within my pussy. Unfortunately, I realized that there was no way I could do what I wanted to do without him feeling my beard brush against his thighs.

Instead, I pulled his cock out and stroked the shaft with one hand while licking at his cock head and running my tongue around his slit. By this point, his cock was oozing his sweet pre-cum and I wanted to taste it all. I also figured there was no danger of him feeling my beard this way. He began to moan almost immediately when I started licking his head and, as I watched his balls pull up into his sack, I knew he was about to shoot his load. Based on last time, I figured that I could taste his cum straight from the source and that he would still be able to feed a second load of his seed to my pussy later. I put my lips on his cockhead and resumed running my tongue over his frenulum and around his slit as I felt his cock seize in my hand. As his balls contracted visibly and his head pulsed, I wrapped my lips around him and let him shoot his load directly into my mouth and onto my tongue. His semen—bleachy, but mild, just like when I tasted it from my own hole last time, and sooo thick—completely filled my mouth and, eventually, I realized that I had to swallow.

Luckily, as I predicted, he stayed hard after he came and I stroked him a few times while I decided what I wanted to do next. I ended up deciding to mount him in the other direction this time... reverse cowgirl, for lack of a better way to say it. I was so wet by this point that everything was slippery and I had to almost force his cock into my hole. I quickly enveloped his stiff shaft in my sheath and immediately felt a difference between the two positions: both felt amazing, but very different. Last time, our two knobs, his cockhead and my cervix, were rubbing up against each other the whole time almost like I was docking his cock inside of me. I remembered how hot it made me to visualize his piss slit rubbing up against the opening in my cervix and leaking his pre-cum directly into it to ease the way for his sperm. This time, as I raised and lowered myself on his cock, his head pressed up against my g-spot and really stretched the swollen walls of my cunt. In this position, I was also able to bury my stiff little cock in his sack and, as I moved, the smooth skin of his sack rubbed all around my clit. His balls were so accessible to me in this position that I couldn't resist the urge to play with them a little. They almost looked like they were attached to my body, so I reached down and jostled them a little and then gently bounced them in my palm, pretending that they were mine.

When I began to play with his balls, Josh's moans turned into groans and he began to move his hips to try to get me to move faster. Instead, I pulled up a few inches and let him thrust his hips up hard into me, feeding his cock into my hungry pussy over and over again. As he thrust hard, I kept gently playing with his balls and could tell, even before he told me, that he was cumming. Seconds later, as he groaned "here it comes," I felt his cockhead throb several times and then felt the warmth of his thick semen filling my vagina. I tightened my sheath around his raw penis several times hoping to massage it into releasing anything it was saving... I wanted to drain his balls of sperm. I sat astride him for another minute or so, letting his cock soften inside of my pussy as we caught our breath.

Just like last time, I had to grab my pussy as I stood up to keep his cum from getting everywhere. This time, however, I got my briefs on quickly and, though I could already feel his semen dripping out of my hole, it was contained in the crotch of my briefs instead of dripping down my thighs. I put the rest of my clothing on and retreated to the TV room, just like last time. I had just flipped on the TV and hadn't even had a chance to change the station to something interesting when Josh walked out of the room to get me... he looked around as if he was hoping that the girl would still be there and then looked a little disappointed.

"She's already gone," he lamented and I nodded.

"I really think she wants to keep this anonymous," I said, adding "I don't know if she'll be willing to come back if she thinks you're trying to figure out who she is."

He appeared to think about this for a moment and, after we walked back into the room and got ourselves situated in our beds, he said "I don't even care what she looks like, man. I just want to know. I've walked around campus for the past week imagining that every girl I see could have been the one riding my dick and it's driving me crazy. I'm thinking about sex all the time now and wondering which girl is walking around campus with a pussy full of my DNA."

"Speaking of thinking of sex, mind if I jerk off?" I asked, hoping to quickly change the topic. Moments later, we were simultaneously masturbating again, and as I thrust my dildo into my used hole, pushing his sperm deep into my vagina just like last time, I imagined him fisting his cock and using our residual juices as lube to move his foreskin back and forth over his swollen head. I was just about to cum again when I heard a knock on our door. Neither of us made a move to get up or to cover ourselves, so it seemed like we had tacitly agreed to pretend not to be home. Then, I heard a knock again followed by my name and I realized that my girlfriend, Karen, was knocking on the door waiting to be let in. I wasn't sure what to do, but I knew I couldn't keep pretending not to be in... she knew better.

"Gimme a sec... Josh isn't decent" I yelled towards the door as I frantically hid my dildo and pulled my cum-filled briefs back on. I knew the room was too dark for Josh to notice that my briefs were not filled out in front, so I jumped out of bed and answered the door in my underwear.

When I opened the door, Karen was standing there looking super cute, as always, and I immediately noticed that I could see her hard nipples very clearly through her shirt and bra. It was hot inside and outside, so that probably meant that she was horny.

She smiled at me and almost giggled when she said, "Sheila just texted me and said she's staying over at Mark's tonight... so I have my room to myself if you want to come over."

At that moment, going over to her place was the last thing I wanted to do. I hadn't had a chance to clean up at all... my mouth still tasted strongly of Josh's cum and I could feel his load continually running out of my pussy. What I really wanted to do was lay back in my bed and luxuriate in the feeling of having sperm swimming up my vagina for the second time ever. But I couldn't think of a way to get out of it. Karen would definitely suspect that something was up if I turned her down and Josh would probably get suspicious as well... I had just told him that I was horny and started jerking off, so there would be no plausible reason for me to turn down my hot girlfriend offering me her pussy for the night.

"Sure, but let me grab a couple things and stop by the bathroom before we go," I said.

I quickly brushed my teeth to get rid of my penis breath and tried to clean my pussy up a little, but I knew it was a losing battle. He had shot way too much cum and shot it too deeply inside of me for me to get all of it... and besides, the crotch of my briefs, which I stupidly hadn't thought to change, was already cum-soaked.

Ten short minutes later, Karen and I were in her dorm room making out in her bed. She had stripped off her jeans, but was still wearing an oversized t-shirt and I was intrigued to see what she was wearing underneath... despite her petite size, she has amazing curves and often loves to flaunt them in sexy lingerie. Now that I had gotten over my disappointment about "having" to have sex with her this evening (poor me, right?), I was horned up and anxious to see what she had on underneath that shirt. I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh seeking out her clit through her panties. I felt the band of her panties, but when I searched around to stroke her clit, I made contact with it with no panties blocking me and she—clearly not quite ready for direct stimulation—gasped and squeezed her thighs together tightly, trapping my hand.

"I wanna see what you have on under that shirt," I said and Karen released my hand, got up off the bed, and pretended to do a strip tease as she removed her shirt. I know my description will not do her ensemble justice. She was wearing a super-sexy fuchsia bra and panty set. The bra cupped her full breasts perfectly and was just translucent enough (perhaps because the fabric of the cups was stretched to the max) for me to make out the dark rings of her large areola, but her nipples, which were large and hard, were easy to locate. There was a tiny bow in the center of her bra that matched the tiny bow on her panties, which was located right above her clit where the slit in the crotch of her panties began.

I crooked my finger and made a come-hither motion to her... and she took a couple steps towards me. I reached out and grabbed her ass cheeks, and pulled her towards me until she was sitting on her shins on the bed, straddling my thighs. I liked this position because it put her hot rack at face-level for me. I squeezed her right tit a few times before using my teeth to gently tug on her nipple, which was still covered by her bra. This made her squirm and moan above me. As I began toying with her nipples with one hand and my mouth, I was reaching my other hand between her thighs and stroking a finger around her hole, which was dripping wet.

Still stroking one finger in her wetness, I tried unsuccessfully to unhook her bra with my other hand. Eventually, Karen reached back to help me and then pulled her bra off. She then leaned forward and thrust her breasts into my face. As fondled her right breast and stroked its nipple with my thumb, Karen teased me by putting her left nipple very close to my mouth and then pulling it away at the last second as I reached for it with my tongue. She couldn't, however, resist for very long and soon allowed me to latch onto her nipple and to squeeze it between my lips. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter as I played with her tits, until she eventually said, "I want to suck your cock."

I knew I was still a mess down there, so I responded by pushing her off of me and onto her back on the bed and saying, "nope... it's my turn to taste you." I nibbled up her thighs and pressed my nose against her clit as I teased her hole with the tip of my tongue. She moaned and grabbed my head with her hands, directing my mouth to her clit. I teased around it with my tongue and then used the tip to wiggle it back and forth. As I was doing this, I slid first one finger, and then two, inside of her pussy and began to stroke them against her g-spot as I continued to manipulate her clit with my tongue. She began to thrust her hips towards my hand and seemed like she was about to cum when she pushed me away from her.

"I want to suck your cock before I cum," she demanded.

"I haven't showered today," I replied, trying to think of some way to keep her from my semen-covered crotch.

"I don't care," she said, and reached for my belt buckle. Not knowing how to respond, I let her unbuckle my belt and unbutton and unzip my shorts, which I then pulled down.

"Can we 69?" I asked, laying down on the bed. In response, she got on the bed and straddled my head, facing towards my crotch with her pussy over my face. As she positioned herself, I reached in through the fly of my briefs and pulled my hard clit out...about an inch and a half of it stuck out through the fly.

"I like the way that looks," she said, checking out my hard clit sticking out from the hole in my briefs and stroking my foreskin over my swollen head. I was relieved when she said that... I usually wear boxers and take them off when we have sex, so I thought she might wonder why I didn't take my briefs off this time.

"It's like we're both wearing crotchless underwear," she giggled, lowering her pussy onto my face and leaning down to take my cock inside of her mouth. When I realized that her nose was pressed up right against my briefs-covered hole and that the crotch of my briefs was positively soaked with my pussy lube and with Josh's cum, I almost came. She inhaled deeply and groaned and then pulled her mouth off my clit just long enough to say, "I don't know what's different today, but you smell so masculine... it's so sexy" I was too busy working on her pussy to respond, but I quickly felt her take me in her mouth again and run her tongue in circles around my head. She moved her hands up my inner thighs and eventually grabbed the spot where my inner thighs met my pussy lips. Though it didn't seem like she was aware of what she was doing, one of her fingers ended up rubbing my opening through my briefs and it felt amazing. I started thinking about how Karen was sucking my clit as Josh's semen leaked out of my cunt just inches from her face and her fingers, and his sperm swam up my vagina... and I couldn't help but cum. My cock went into spasms in her mouth as Karen sucked me hard and continued to play with my head with her tongue.

When I finished cumming, Karen got off of me, saying, "I need your cock inside me now." Though my pussy was feeling a little tender from my earlier fuck with Josh, I retrieved my feeldoe from my bag and, turning away from Karen, I dropped my briefs and ran the bulbous part of the feeldoe over my leaking hole to get it lubed up with me and Josh's comingled fluids. I then worked the bulb inside of my pussy. When I had it positioned, I felt my vulva close around the much smaller base, anchoring it firmly inside my hole. I pulled my briefs back up and pulled my feeldoe cock through the fly of my briefs. I then grabbed it and stroked it up and down as I walked towards Karen, who was laying back on the bed. Every time I stroked my cock, I could feel a little jolt in my pussy.

As I approached her, Karen rolled over onto her side and I got in the bed behind her, in spooning position. She lifted her top leg and reached back to grab my cock, running the head and shaft over her clit and leaking hole. She then positioned my cockhead at her hole and I pushed in, feeling the bulb in my pussy pulling inside of me as her vaginal walls gripped and massaged the shaft of my cock. As I fucked my cock in and out of her, I reached around her and held one of her full breasts in my hand, tweaking her nipple. She groaned and reached down to rub her clit as I worked my length in and out of her cunt. As she pushed her ass back into me faster and faster, I could feel her sheath tightening around my cock and I knew she was getting ready to cum. As I pushed my cock into her, my hard clit ground against the feeldoe and, between that and the bulb of the feeldoe rubbing the walls of my pussy, the feeling was too much... I found myself cumming just seconds after Karen groaned and jerked through her orgasm in my arms.

When I reached down a couple minutes later to pull my cock out, Karen pushed my hand away.

"Can you just stay inside me for a while?" she requested. A few minutes later, my cock was still inside of her hole when I heard her breathing change and realized that she had fallen asleep. I knew we shouldn't sleep through the night like this, but I figured a little while couldn't hurt and I nodded off for a few minutes as well with my cock deep inside Karen and the bulb of the feeldoe inside my hole, plugging Josh's remaining semen inside of me and possibly pushing his fertile sperm towards my cervix.

As I suspected, I woke up a little while later and decided that I should remove the feeldoe before everything got too dry. I accidentally woke Karen pulling the cock out of her hole, but she quickly went back to sleep.

By the time I woke up the next morning, Karen had already left for her 8am class and I did the walk of shame across campus to my own room, still wearing my cum-filled briefs from the previous day.

When I got back to my room at the frat, Josh was at rowing practice and I was glad to have a few minutes to myself to shower and finally change my underwear. I had only been in my dorm for a minute when Dave, another 18 year-old, new pledge to my frat, tapped on my open door to alert me to his presence and walked in.

12