Joining In

Story Info
Cobie Smulders watches, joins ScarJo, Hayley Atwell threeway.
10k words
4.28
41k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
761 Followers

May 2013 - Cleveland, Ohio

Cobie Smulders could barely believe what she could barely see through the door.

She only came to wander around this apartment building set, where they filmed a scene for "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" today - not far from where Cobie would start filming her scenes tomorrow. Apparently, the bedroom Cobie was now peeking into was where Hayley Atwell filmed a bedside scene in old age makeup today.

Hayley Atwell wasn't wearing old age makeup now. In fact, although the door was only open a crack - right where Cobie found it - she could see she wasn't wearing anything at all in that room.

And she wasn't the only one.

Hearing one husky female moan from behind that door got Cobie's attention. She gave it just in time to hear another - and then hear a man's for good measure. Then she saw Hayley, her male friend and her...woman friend on the bed in their undressed forms.

The male friend, Cobie remembered meeting today on the set - when he had clothes on. He introduced himself as Hayley's boyfriend, yet he didn't seem 100 percent faithful at the moment. But then, neither was she. Who would be that tempting for both of them?

Once Cobie saw the other female, she had her answer. As it turned out, there were two Captain America stars headlining this...production.

As Hayley and her man were kissing naked on the bed, none other than Scarlett Johansson - a naked Scarlett Johansson, without even her redheaded Black Window wig - was pleasuring them both with her hands below.

It was obvious why the guy was enjoying it, but why did Hayley look so into it too? Did she have secret preferences, or at least multiple ones? Did Scarlett? Why and how did all of this happen?

Logically, Cobie couldn't make heads or tails of it. But when she saw Scarlett bend down to lick the man's cock, then take that tongue over to Hayley's pussy, she turned her brain off. For the same reason that answered all her previous questions.

This was Scarlett fucking Johansson. Even attached, possibly straight British actresses - and their boyfriends - would have a hard time passing her up. Hayley surely didn't.

Even married straight mothers like Cobie could understand that.

To say nothing of understanding why Scarlett would switch teams for Hayley.

And switch back to suck the cock next to her.

With that cock, those two sets of boobs, those two endless sets of curves, legs, asses, lips and eyes, and some spare abs to boot...

Although a PG-13 movie was technically being filmed here, Cobie sensed an even bigger NC-17 epic was forming on this set. One which no sane man or woman would turn away from - even a woman like Cobie.

Now that she had her handy excuse to keep watching, she had to keep her hands to herself. Or at least keep them still enough not to open the door and expose herself. In any way.

Hard as both tasks might be.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kenneth already expected an epic night when Hayley took him back to the set tonight. After hours of lying around in this bed as an old lady, she succinctly explained she wanted to do something quite different in this bed now.

He thought they were getting a good start on that. Anything that involved his girlfriend removing her clothes, and helping him remove his own, was a step in the right direction. A bigger step involved his hands and mouth on her even bigger breasts, and his hands on her equally formidable ass.

Plus her hands on his increasingly formidable cock was a good call too.

After Hayley let Kenneth get his oral work in on her tits, she started to return the favor on his far less ample chest. By then, he only had his pants and underwear on while she was down to her shapely, form fitting panties. However, Hayley soon worked on making them a bit more equal.

Once she got his pants off, she took the front of his underwear down. Kenneth's full erection sprang out, causing someone to let out a "Fuck." But it wasn't Hayley.

Kenneth knew what Hayley's impressed "Fuck" sounded like when he was fully exposed. He felt the sultry timber of it in his balls - but this one didn't have an accent. It sounded farther away than Hayley was at the moment too - and she knew it.

They both looked at the door and heard another "Fuck" - only this one was more upset. And now that their heads were clearing up, they could slightly recognize it too.

Neither of them could chase the culprit in their current condition, so they had to take a guess at her identity. "Scarlett?" Hayley guessed correctly.

At that point, everything became a blur for Kenneth.

First there was the shock of knowing Scarlett Johansson saw them being intimate. Then there was the shock that she saw him trying to be intimate. And saw a few other things. And gave herself away because she sounded...impressed by those things.

Maybe that's why he was too shocked to cover himself completely when Hayley brought Scarlett in.

By then, Hayley got her shirt back on, if not her bra. But it made little difference. The fact was that a half-naked Hayley Atwell and Scarlett Johansson were in the same room as a mostly naked Kenneth. He had learned to control himself around a naked Hayley - after much practice. But being in this state with her and Scarlett there at the same time...

Hayley was still the sexiest Marvel heroine around in his eyes. He'd have to be blind not to see how Hayley filled out that role. It was another reason why he never wanted to go build.

But...this was Scarlett fucking Johansson. The closest second imaginable. Even in the modest dress she had on now, it was so easy to make out why she was such a close second. Even after a steady diet of boobs and curves that were even fuller than Scarlett's...the thought that someone with this set liked what she saw from him...

Kenneth didn't listen to a word they said. They looked a bit heated, and not in the way Hayley was for him moments ago. Or maybe some of it was...some of it might have even been on Scarlett's face as well.

Maybe he could pay attention if he put some clothes on, he figured. But something else snapped him out of it first. Namely, Hayley's lips.

Kenneth didn't have long to match her before Hayley broke away. "She wants a show so bad?" Hayley asked, as if I had been paying attention. "What the hell? She's not the only one way too built up now, you know."

Kenneth could only confirm to knowing a few things right now. Like his name, the name of his girlfriend - and the face she was removing her shirt in front of one of the other hottest women in movies. Only this time, she did it knowingly.

And it seemed this time, she wanted to fuck him in front of her knowingly. If the downward movement of her hands was an indication.

Once her palm went back on his tip, Kenneth realized her last question was dead to rights.

Sitting upright on the edge of the bed, Kenneth watched Hayley kneel down in front of him. He still had to take a look at Scarlett, whose gaze seemed to go back and forth from his cock to Hayley. It got way too easy to get lost in her sultry, hungry gaze - until he felt the best possible pressure on his erection.

Kenneth looked down to see Hayley playing dirty, smothering his cock with her dirty pillows. On the off chance Scarlett was...joining in later, Kenneth couldn't see how she could outdo Hayley's little job here.

It might be the first time ever that someone thought this about Scarlett and her chest - but that was only because Hayley's ungodly breasts weren't as mega famous yet.

Still, two people were now giving Hayley's massive chest all the adoration of 10 red carpets combined. Only one of them could do more, though - barely.

Kenneth steadied himself enough to cup Hayley's breasts as she held their sides. She pumped them up and down as he rubbed his thumbs over her nipples, adding squeezes here and there. But when Hayley stuck her tongue out over his tip, smirking with her perfect lips and deep doe eyes, Kenneth lost his concentration.

Impulsively, Kenneth pumped his cock up to fuck her himself, in case he didn't have much time to try. After Hayley wrapped her lips around his head the last few times, he thought he was a goner. However, Hayley proved him wrong by removing her lips and chest from him.

"Now on your back, if you don't mind," Hayley said her naughty words with her impeccable accent. It helped Kenneth get over the loss of her tits, at least enough to scoot back and lie down. At that point, Hayley got herself onto the bed and started crawling up his body.

Her lips and tits weren't on his cock, but Hayley let them rub up against his stomach and chest as she made her way up. Although the contact was scorching, Kenneth wasn't as close to being over the edge - even with the sight of her juicy, panty clad ass swaying behind her.

Yet Hayley brought his attention back to her face, by kissing up his chest and onto his neck. At that moment, Kenneth fully forgot they had an audience, and forgot most everything else but Hayley's techniques.

However, when their lips and tongues met for the next few seconds, Kenneth did remember it was time to return the favor.

He licked and suckled on Hayley's lips before sliding his own down her neck. He slowly but intently made his way down to the even fuller and rounder body parts on her chest. After putting his head between them and rubbing them against his cheeks, he nibbled the right side of her left breast and then intensely suckled her underside.

Reluctantly, Kenneth remembered there was still more to do. After quick but hard suckles on Hayley's nipples, he kissed down the rest of her hourglass figure. When he got to her panties, he started removing them to uncover the last hidden part of the show.

The way things looked, he didn't have to deliver his A-game to finish the job. But it was common courtesy to try anyway.

Kenneth made a show of sticking his tongue out and slowly dragging them over Hayley's lips for her to see. But she urged, "You might as well get down to it, then," so Kenneth obeyed by pulling her lips apart and licking right between them.

Hayley cried out as Kenneth got more comfortable. By then, he was lying on his stomach with his legs hanging off the front of the bed, in a virtual doggy style position.

He didn't think much of it until he felt something on his ass. Something that then went down lower.

He didn't dare to move, now that he remembered they weren't alone. He also couldn't move once Scarlett got a hold of his cock and started pumping. With no other choice, Kenneth resumed eating Hayley out while Scarlett pumped and stroked behind him.

After a few more seconds, the pumping stopped. Kenneth tried not to let it bother him as he continued eating. But he had to stop when he heard a breathy whisper in his ear, asking, "Mind if I have a taste?"

He felt a nibble on his ear, making him turn his head. He then felt Scarlett's seductive lips go onto his, apparently so they and her tongue could taste Hayley on his lips. When she was done, she said, "Scoot up. I need more room."

Kenneth followed directions, going over to lie next to Hayley. It was only then that he could see he and Hayley weren't the only naked people in the room.

While they were busy, Scarlett had apparently disrobed. Now her own mouth watering chest, curvy body, sumptuous hips, sexy legs and full, peachy ass were bare like Hayley's. Unfortunately, they weren't both in Kenneth's eyesight for him to fully compare.

He still had to turn away to see Hayley, in case she had second thoughts - or other worrisome thoughts about him. Instead, all she gave him was a moan, thanks to Scarlett reaching over to insert a finger in her.

"I'm probably gonna be engaged soon. Like I said, I gotta get stuff like this off my bucket list while I can," Scarlett said. Hayley probably knew what she was talking about better than I did.

But words lost both of us once Scarlett fingered her and pumped me at the same time. They were really gone once she went over to lick Kenneth's cock, then Hayley's pussy.

Both their eyes were fully on Scarlett - instead of the slightly open door behind all of them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cobie barely held her breath as she saw Scarlett go to work on these guys. It didn't help that she was bent over while she did it. God, that ass in Black Widow leather was one thing...

It was Scarlett Johansson. That's why it was okay to suddenly think things like that. She transcended sexuality, even for married straight people. Cobie made sure she told herself that once more, right before Scarlett really went to town on that cock.

But when she saw Hayley's even more voluptuous figure writhe on the bed as Scarlett licked her out, no affirmations - or anything else - were on Cobie's mind. Not when Hayley grabbed her own tits, when her boyfriend kissed her, or when Scarlett ate her and pumped his cock.

Especially when Scarlett then sucked his cock - somehow getting about 2/3'rds of it down - while fingering Hayley. "Oh, fuck me..." Cobie found herself whispering - not knowing if she was saying it to more than one of them.

"Okay, we gotta change this up while he still can. Stand up, Hayley," Cobie heard Scarlett command. It didn't take long for her to obey.

Cobie had no choice but to open the door a tiny bit more. But when she saw Hayley standing up with all her curves on display, saw Scarlett and her curves, and their friend's cock standing at attention, the risk was surely worth it.

And that was before Scarlett said, "I'll take this end, you get the other."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The end result of Scarlett's request left Kenneth kneeling behind Hayley's rear end. Her impossibly full, heart shaped, almost Kim Kardashian level rear end. If that ever got as much attention as her breasts, then she would be ruling the Marvel universe at this rate.

But for now, Kenneth gave it its proper attention, nibbling the bottom of her plump cheeks. She got to the middle as Scarlett knelt down in front of Hayley's pussy, officially making it a two-pronged attack. Nevertheless, Scarlett was doing the heavy lifting, tongue wise.

That is, until Kenneth got to between Hayley's cheeks. He was no stranger to this area - yet now he was doing it in front of a stranger. Albeit a very intimate, sexy one who came up with this idea.

"Do it, both of you. Make both my holes wet," Hayley urged anyway.

Scarlett got a head start, so Kenneth took a breath and caught up. His hands squeezed her gorgeous rump while his tongue tickled the inside of it. It got an inch inside right as Scarlett's tongue went deeper into her pussy.

The end result was what Hayley and Scarlett wanted, as two tongues were inside Hayley's most intimate places. After several moments, Scarlett reached over and tapped Kenneth, so he had to break off. By the time his head got next to Hayley's right hip, Scarlett met and kissed him.

The pussy juices on Scarlett's tongue were mixing with the...tastes on Kenneth lips. Which was apparently what she wanted. She then broke off, licked and kissed Hayley's pussy, and then licked and kissed him again. He had to admit only to himself, it made things go down easier.

Nevertheless, it fueled him to go back down on Hayley's ass, pushing her supple cheeks against his in the process. "Oh God...fuck, stick it in me. Any one of you, anywhere, just fuck me hard and make me cum already," Hayley pleaded.

Feeling up to taking the lead, Kenneth gave her a few last deep licks and then got on his feet. Scarlett had to get out of the way while he reached around Hayley, fingered her and tried to pump the resulting juices on his cock. Getting the idea, Scarlett pitched in.

She fingered Hayley and then pumped Kenneth, capping it off by licking his cock up and down for good measure. Kenneth watched Scarlett take his cock into her mouth, but had to break away before he forgot what he came here to fuck.

He had Hayley go next to the bed, put her hands on the wall, bend over as far out as she could and present her ass to him. Kenneth lined up and sunk his wet cock into her wet asshole, getting the head in for starters. There was enough room for him to reach over and cup her breasts, so that helped her along too.

It helped more when Hayley was ready to take Kenneth's next few inches. It helped far more when Scarlett went next to her and tweaked her nipples. And when Kenneth grasped the full weight of her breasts while Scarlett sucked her right nipple, Hayley was on cloud nine.

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck me deep and hard...both of you fuck me deep and hard..." Hayley gasped out. There weren't many ways to get that done, and this wasn't one of them.

Although Kenneth barely had any time to savor Hayley's ass backing up against him, he did what he was told. He pulled out, led Hayley back onto the bed, then had her turn and lay back against him in the reverse cowgirl position. Once she was in his lap, he laid back and started putting himself back in her ass, with his hands going around her waist and up to the bottom of her breasts.

There was now room for Scarlett to bend down and lick her open pussy, then get up and start fingering it. Both of Hayley's holes were being worked over while she rid Kenneth's cock - and for extra measure, Scarlett went back and forth sucking her tits while Kenneth held them.

"Jesus fucking Christ..." Hayley had fucked out of her. The feel of Hayley's ass, and the sight of her and Scarlett's naked bodies so close together, nearly made Kenneth scream worse. But one of them had to hurry before she wasn't the first one to go off.

Scarlett was way ahead of him, however, making her finger go that much faster into her. Combined with an extra bite on Hayley's nipple, Kenneth's deep squeezing of her breasts - and of course, a throbbing cock in her ass - it was all just about enough.

"Fuck! One of you take...fuck!" Hayley was interrupted by her own orgasm. And very nearly by Kenneth's as well.

He had to squeeze her tits as hard as he could, just to have something to do other than pump another inch deeper. It was a struggle to stay still while Hayley unloaded herself on Scarlett's hand, and while her ass clenched onto his cock. Scarlett was at least able to sense that once Hayley was done.

"All right, roll off him and recover over there," Scarlett told Hayley. Somehow, Hayley still had the energy to do that. Somehow, Kenneth collapsed on his back afterwards without cumming. But if any of them even breathed on his cock, he would likely be finished.

Kenneth was left alone to catch his breath, composure and sanity. He thought he'd be okay for a few moments - then he felt something on his lips. Something long and wet.

Scarlett's soaked finger was tracing along his lips, with the tip eventually slipping in. Before he knew it, Kenneth suckled some more of it down, licking his girlfriend's taste off their...friend's finger.

"There. Is that calming you down?" he heard Scarlett ask quietly and enticingly. Before he could answer, Scarlett's enticing lips went on him next. They covered his up so deeply, and rubbed so slowly, it was almost soothing.

Despite knowing his girlfriend was a few feet away, after he just helped her cum - at least he hoped he helped - Kenneth was finally relaxed enough to savor kissing Scarlett Johansson. Her tongue slid in all too briefly, before she pulled back and Kenneth opened his eyes to meet her piercing green ones.

"You know, I fucked myself as much as I could, before I had to join in," Scarlett said. "It still wasn't enough. After all this, I don't think I can do it alone..."

Without asking for help first, Scarlett sat up and put herself over Kenneth's face. He cleared his head, only to be met with the stunning sight of Scarlett's upper body right up above him, and her center right in front of him.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
761 Followers