Joining the Circle Ch. 06

Story Info
Junie is welcomed to the circle.
8.9k words
4.66
16.8k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

Chapter 6: Joining the Circle.

Junie felt her whole body quivering with fatigue. It felt like it took all the rest of her energy to dry off. When she picked up her clothing she looked uncertainly at Bob. He touched her face, "Don't worry about getting dressed, Junie. Put your clothes away in your room and come on back out to the front room. I have something I need you to do for me tonight."

"Yes, Master." Junie grabbed the wet towels and headed in. She was standing by the dining room table, her hand stifling a huge yawn when Bob came out of his room. He was fully dressed, and Junie noticed he had the wand vibrator on his hip and the crop on the other.

Instantly she was alert, her whole body trembling. A flush of anticipation and dread spilled over her. She could feel spreading warmth, starting at the crown of her head, flowing down her shoulders and over her body. Her nipples tightened and the rush of blood to her loins was intense and almost painful. Her clitoris pulsated, throbbing in perfect unison with the palpitations of her heart. Bob spoke in clipped sentences, his eyes on her, curious, almost clinical. "Go downstairs. Stand in the middle of the room. Clasp your hands behind your back. Close your eyes. Wait for me."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

Junie almost floated downstairs. Her exhaustion and euphoria seemed to have lifted her, lightened her. Her heart was racing but her breathing was deep and calm.

Bob found her standing exactly as he had directed. There was no question about that. When he touched her cheek with the back of his hand her eye lids quivered, but remained closed. He slipped a blindfold over her eyes. "This will help." He took a bottle of lotion, a deep moisturizing skin conditioner, thoroughly massaging it into her skin. It smelled strongly of mint and eucalyptus. Junie could feel a cool tingling in her skin that rapidly turned to deep warmth. It hurt as he rubbed it into her nipples, an intense burning sting. His fingers worked it thoroughly into the folds of her cunt, and again she was assailed by the same burning sting. As his fingers wormed their way into her bottom, working the lotion deep up her backside Junie could not help but squirm and gasp. The growing heat and now itching was maddening. She could feel her moisture running down her legs. Taking a length of rope he tied her hands behind her back, but made sure that she had a wide spacer between her wrists and then anchored them to a rope wrapped around her waist. "Does that feel okay on your shoulders?"

"Yes, Master."

Bob stroked her face and then, gripping the back of her neck, he kissed her. His lips harsh and demanding, taking what he wanted. He bit her lip and pulled it deep into his mouth sucking on it. Junie strained against him, grinding her breasts and hips against the rough surface of his clothing. When he released her mouth, she was breathing hard, her lips red and swollen.

"Junie, I know you already had a long day. Now you are going to have a long night." He kissed her lightly on the lips but teasingly pulled away when she leaned in and opened her mouth for him. "You are doing very well, Junie. Keep up the good work."

"Thank you, Master." Her voice was a breathless whisper, haunted by an echo of fear.

"Good girl." His hands cupped and lifted her heavy breast. Digging his fingers into her soft flesh he lifted them, weighing them with his hands. "You have such nice heavy breasts." He pinched her nipples between his fingers and lifted, raising the weight of her breasts. Junie shifted on her feet, standing up on her toes, trying to ease the pull on her sore nipples. She gasped, and whimpered. "So sensitive, so responsive, I fucking love your tits."

Bob pulled the nipple clamps from his pocket. "Let's make them pretty, why don't we?" When he clamped the metal teeth into her swollen tortured nipple, Junie begged for the first time. "Please, Master. Oh god, my nipples hurt so badly. Please no."

Bob stopped, his voice cool. "Are you using your safe word?"

Junie stopped and pressed her lips together, and took several deep breaths through her nose. "No, Master. I am sorry. I am ready."

When he attached the second clamp Junie did not cry out but her body jerked and shuddered. She did not make another sound until he attached a rope to the chain stretched between the clamps and using the pulley in the ceiling began to pull up on the clamps, raising her heavy flesh up, stretching her nipples, forcing them to support the weight of her large breasts. Only then did she cry out, a long soft ululating wail, a ragged inhale and another. Junie danced on her toes, trying to ease the agony in her nipples.

Bob stepped back and watched, waiting to see how she would adjust, if she could. Eventually she found some middle ground, some place of balance and stood on trembling tiptoes, her cries diminishing into a series moaning sobs. Ever the perfectionist, Bob frowned at a slight imbalance in the tension on her nipples and slid the rope slightly to the left on the chain between her nipples. Junie again danced and squalled in pain.

"Stand like that for ten minutes and I will let you down."

"Yes, Master." She grated the words out between clenched teeth.

When he returned he slipped a pair of headphones over her ears, lifting one up he whispered in her ear, "Eight more minutes." Turning on the classical music, he reached up and sharply, almost scientifically, flicked both nipples simultaneously. Again Junie screamed, a series of short staccato squalls, as she tried to raise up taller than possible on her toes and staggered. It was a desperate dance with only pain as its reward.

When she only had one minute left, he took the crop and snapped it against one of her swollen scarlet nipples. Junie did not move, she just opened her mouth and screamed. As soon as she caught her breath and inhaled, he struck the other. Her scream was ragged and seemed to go on forever.

When he lowered the tension on her nipples, Junie was sobbing deep ragged sobs, trying to say something but she could not get the words out. Eventually she choked out, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." Her words were an endless, hysterical babble.

When he unfastened the clamps on Junie's nipples, she shuddered and moaned, too tired to scream. He untied her hands and pushed her over to the St. Andrew's cross. Soon he had her bound, stretched tight and spread out on the dark wood. Junie sagged against her bonds, her strength gone, and her head lolling back.

Lifting the headphones off her head, Bob spoke sharply, "Don't fall asleep on me, Junie. Hold your head up. If you let your head fall, I will hang you up by your tits again." As a warning, he snapped the crop into one of her nipples. Junie wailed and held her head up high.

Junie's nipples were distended and almost purple. Bob gently cupped her breasts and crooned as she flinched in fear at his touch. "Sweet sweet Junie, I could torture your nipples all night but I think they have had all that they can take for now." He leaned down and delicately licked one and Junie convulsed in her bindings. "So sensitive, so responsive, I want them like this all the time."

Taking the vibrator, he turned it on low and touched it lightly against a nipple. Junie whimpered and quivered. Bob traced a path down her belly and teased it around her cunt. Lightly tickling along her outer lips and then down the insides of her thighs.

The ropes were too tight to do more that squirm. Junie strained toward the sensation, seeking pleasure to soothe her torment. When Bob slid the vibrator between her lips and pressed it firmly against her clit, she froze and let out a soft moan. "Oh yes, thank you, Master."

Bob turned the setting up higher, and cautioned, "Don't come, Junie. You know you must wait."

"Yes, Master, I must wait." She repeated his words in a soft monotone. Her body was a chaotic confusion of pain, exhaustion and pleasure. Her mind focused on his voice, the only thing left to hang onto. His words becoming her only will.

Soon Junie was puffing like she had run a marathon. Her body was surging against her bindings. Her moans of ecstasy sounded loud in her ears. It seemed like she had no control of any part of her physical self, yet she knew that if Bob said for her to wait she would. If he said to stop breathing, she would have sealed her lips. She let the waves of pleasure from the wand vibrator lift and toss her, focusing on them, savoring them, and yet waiting for his words.

Junie fell silent. Holding her head high, she felt her limbs go soft and pliant. She felt a soft smile curve her lips. Somehow she was there and not there. Intensely aware of a huge orgasm that seemed to build endlessly, pent up in her body, it seemed like her mind was floating, watching from a distance.

Junie was only vaguely aware of the change in sensation when Bob pulled the vibrator away from her. She flinched and involuntarily blinked when he pulled the blindfold from her eyes. Her eyelids fluttered and then closed. "Junie, open your eyes. Look at me."

Bob's face was only inches from hers. Junie strained to focus and then sank into his electric blue depths. He was not touching her at all when he spoke softly, "I am your Master, Junie. Come for me. Give your Master your orgasm." It was like his words crashed into her, battering down the dam holding back a flood of ecstasy.

Again her body fought against the ropes, seeking that primal arch, instinctively trying to lift her cunt to the sky. Her head snapped back as her neck arched, tearing her eyes from his. Her mouth strained, open wide, but no sound came from her mouth. She hung there for an eternity, and then fell, spinning, spiraling down. Junie wailed a soft vibrating call that grew louder and then dwindled in a soft series of broken words. "Yes. Yes. Yes."

As Junie's body began to surge and undulate against the ropes, Bob struck. The crop snapped directly on her cunt, searing into her clitoris. With each of her words, he struck again.

Junie felt like she was turning inside out, a flame consuming her, turning her into a brilliant luminous being. Her whole body jerking, spasming as flash after flash of heat and light forced her muscles to contract. With each snap of the crop, Junie called to him. "Yes. Yes. Yes." Junie had no sense of time. She fell, a flaming meteor, one with infinity. All awareness was gone when her body surrendered, her strength failing, and she finally crashed to earth.

Her body hung limp, soaked with sweat, her only movement the rise and fall of her chest, stirred by her panting breath. Bob touched her face and then her nipple. There was no change in the rhythm of Junie's breathing. He replaced the blindfold and the headphones.

Junie woke to the sensation of icy wetness on her lips. Her head lifted as she woke, her muscles remembering before she was even aware she had let it drop. Her tongue reached out and touched the ice cube that was being run across her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked greedily at the moisture. A soft moan of pleasure sighed up as the ice cube was pushed between her lips and into her mouth.

"Oh, thank you, Master." Her words gurgled through the water in her mouth. Junie greedily sucked on the ice, holding the water in her mouth, reveling in sensation. She only swallowed when the ice had completely melted. The music roared in her ears, pounding, invasive, yet somehow easy to push to the edge of her awareness. The blindfold kept her in perfect darkness. She could not even smell him, the pungent mint of the lotion he had rubbed over her filling her nostrils.

Junie had no sense of time. She hung from the ropes holding her securely to the cross, her body relaxed except for her neck. Bob had told her to stay awake, to keep her head held up straight. He had threatened painful punishment if she failed, but Junie knew he had not needed to do that. She would do it simply because he had told her to.

Junie's mind floated. Her skin felt oddly tingly, nothing hurt particularly but she was very aware of her nipples throbbing. When a second ice cube touched her lips, Junie flinched and then opened her mouth like a bird, sucking the precious wetness. "Mmm... Thank you, Master."

Again she hung, alone in a timeless universe. It was getting increasingly difficult to hold up her head. Waves of sleepiness, flooded over her, warm and irresistible. Her head wobbled on her shoulders. Almost instantly a white hot pain seared through her nipple, and then the other. A squeal of shock burst from Junie's mouth. She held her head up high. "Thank you, Master."

The next time she felt the waves of sleep creeping up on her, Junie shook her head trying to fight the weakness. She spoke, her voice muted by the music in her ears, "Please, Master, help me. Hit me some more. Wake me up."

As the crop stroked across her flesh, lightly tickling her skin, circling around her nipples, Junie arched as much as her binding allowed and breathed, "Yes please, Master. I need it."

When the pain flashed through her, she cried out, "Yes, thank you, Master. Please more. Please harder."

Junie was still begging for more when the blows stopped. Her nipples burned with pain. Her tears were dripping off her chin. Her body shaking with sobs. "Don't stop. Please, please don't stop. Don't leave me alone."

She struggled against the ropes, mindlessly trying to reach the crop, to touch anything. When the ice cube was pressed against her lips she sucked it down and whimpered for another. When there was nothing more, no ice or pain, she dissolved into sobs.

Junie did not realize when she started talking to herself. Soft little mutters. "Need to remember to call work in the morning. Dinner, I haven't planned anything for dinner. I wonder what time it is. It will be okay. I wonder what my apartment looks like. I have to do something about getting my car fixed. Keep your head up, head up, head up, up, up." Her lips whispered, muttering soft random vocalized thoughts that she could not hear over the roar of the music in her ears.

When she felt Bob's fingers on her lips, gently hushing her words, she moaned and pressed her lips against his fingers. She whispered in delight. "Master, oh my Master, you are here."

The headphones slipped from her ears and Junie sighed at the sudden silence. She tipped her head, listening, seeking the tiniest hint of her Master. "Tell me how you are feeling, Junie." His words came from close by, she could almost feel his breath on her skin. She felt her head tip toward the sound, a flower seeking the sun.

"How I am feeling? I feel fine, Master." A tiny drunken giggle spilled from Junie's lips. "Master, could I have another ice cube please?"

"They melted, Junie. They all melted a long time ago."

"Oh, that's too bad. I loved them." Junie's voice was filled with profound sadness, like she had been told of the loss of something precious.

"Tell me how you are feeling, Junie." His words came from close by.

"Fine, Master, I feel really fine." Junie tried to think. He had asked that before, asked how she was feeling. "How do you want me to feel?" It was a genuine question. There was not the slightest bit of sarcasm or guile in her voice.

The blindfold was lifted from her eyes. Junie blinked and smiled happily at her Master. "Oh, there you are. Hi."

Bob smiled back, his eyes indulgent. "Hello, Junie."

Junie giggled. "Don't worry; bleach is very effective in taking out odors and stains."

Bob blinked and looked at Junie, his eyes measuring. "Yes, it is. Why are you thinking about bleach?"

"The window in my car is broken." Junie said the words with conviction, like it was the most logical thing in the world.

Bob shook his head. "Be quiet, Junie." He began to untie her from the cross. "Do you think you can stand up?"

"Stand up, stand up, up, up, up. I can stand up." Junie giggled again, and repeated, "Don't fall asleep on me, Junie. Hold your head up, head up, up, up, up."

Bobs voice was sharp and directive. "Junie, hush now."

"Yes Master, hushing up, up, up."

When her legs were untied she tried to put them under her. They quivered and shook and it took Junie several tries. "I am going to untie your arms now. I will be close by. Hold onto me."

Bob freed one of her arms and putting his arm around her waist and pulling her tight against him, he freed the second. Junie sagged against him, her legs initially refusing to hold her up. Junie threw her arms around his neck and blurted out, "Oops."

Bob caught her and held her tightly, "Come on, Junie. Stand up."

"I am." Junie looked up into his face, her eyes absolutely sincere, oblivious to her legs buckling under her.

"Okay, take a step with me." Bob stepped back a small step and Junie staggered with him, her feet fumbling on the floor. "Again." This time Junie managed a little better. They continued their dance, swaying and inching across the floor.

By the time they reached the foot of the stairs, Junie was managing to hold her weight, if not her balance. She seemed to be a little more in touch with reality. "Oh my. Sorry, Master. Where are we going?"

"Upstairs, Junie, it's time to take a rest."

"Rest?" Junie said the word like she was not sure of its meaning.

"Yes, little girl, you have earned a rest. All you have to do is get yourself up these stairs."

Junie looked at the steep staircase with its sharp turns. It looked like a precipice. "I could crawl?" Her tone was not at all convinced.

"That would be a good idea." Bob unwound her arms from his neck, turned her around and gave her a gentle push to get her started.

Junie did not crawl so much as just use her hands on the stairs to hold her balance and help pull up. She stood swaying at the top. "I made it." Her tone was proud.

"Yes you did. Let's get you in bed."

"I would like that."

As they passed the bathroom, Junie paused, "I really need to pee."

Bob took her shoulders and steered her into the bathroom. Junie sat and let out a soft happy sound, "Ahhhhh... Oh, I like to pee."

Bob began to laugh.

As he tucked her into bed, Junie looked at him, her eyes suddenly clear and aware. "What day is it?"

"It's Monday, Junie."

"What time is it?"

"It's very early morning, almost 4:00 a.m."

Junie tried to get up, pushing against Bob's hands holding her down in the bed. "I need to get my phone. I need to leave a message at my work."

"Stay there. I will get your phone."

"Okay."

Junie stared at the phone and frowned. It took her a couple of minutes to remember why she wanted it. "Oh yeah, this is Junie Thomas. I am calling to let you know that I won't be in to work today. I am taking some vacation time. I had a personal emergency over the weekend. I will call in later today and talk with you about when I will be able to come back."

Junie turned off the phone and handed it back to Bob. "Thank you."

"Good girl. Go to sleep now."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master. I love you." Junie turned on her side and snuggled down under her covers and was asleep before he could respond.

When Junie woke, before she even opened her eyes, she became intensely aware of how thirsty she was. Her mouth was dry and her lips were cracked.

As she rolled over, she groaned, her stiff muscles screaming in protest. Forcing herself to stretch, she giggled softly to herself. She repeated, "Don't worry; bleach is very effective in taking out odors and stains." She giggled again. "What was I thinking?"

The previous night seemed almost like a dream. There were no pictures in her head, just a symphony of sensations, pain overlaid with pleasure. The only image was Bob's electric blue gaze boring into her eyes and his words, "Come now," then blinding light and ecstasy.

She remembered every detail of how the ice felt in her mouth as it melted, and the cool swallow of water as it soothed her throat.

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers