Joining the Quarter Mile Club

Story Info
A hiking adventure.
3.3k words
4.42
18.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thanks to Vickii for help in editing.

*

A cool Spring morning, when all the world is turning green again and a young man's mind turns to new beginnings and beautiful endings.

"It's a practically unused trail, too remote for most", I said to Kay. "Six miles with a 1400 ft elevation gain, an amazing view, and best of all it's all ours."

"Great, let's get going. After this week, I need the workout" Kay smiled.

That's one of the things I love about Kay, an eagerness to try new adventures. That and an amazing body sculpted by years of biking and hiking. She looked so delicious in her tiny hiking boots, thick socks, and shorts that really showed off her legs, and a red fleece pullover - the one that makes me think of a line from that old song "Little Red Riding Hood." "You're everything a big bad wolf would want, Aaroooo."

We grab our camelbacks and gear, then head out from the trailhead. It's a bit steep at first, which gets the heart beating and drives off the morning chill. The trail is under-used and overgrown, not the easiest to follow, so I lead for now. We wind through the trees, in barely recognizable switchbacks.

Soon the sounds of the highway fade away, replaced by birdsong, the occasional crunch of leaves and branches, and our heavy breathing.

We pant heavily, pushing ourselves hard, beads of sweat glisten in the morning's light, the sweat is dripping down our backs, muscles straining in rhythm, legs pumping, climbing higher and higher. Hiking, my second favorite activity, resembles my favorite in many fun ways.

The trail starts leveling out and widening, we can breathe more normally and talk and joke. Walking through this section, the trail is easier to follow, but still little used, as I walk through a web.

"Ugh, I think that's the only reason you have me lead." I say.

"What?"

"To clear the webs from the trail."

"Well, if I led you'd still get them, in your face. I'm too little." An old joke between us I'm a hair over 6' while she pushed 5' 4.

"Petite" I smile.

"I needed this to clear my head.", she says.

"Another bad week? Want to tell me about it?", I inquire.

"It's just so frustrating, if he would just let me do my job instead of bugging me every five minutes, I'd be done with the project by now."

Her old boss, Kara, had left a month ago to greener pastures. She's been having problems with her new boss ever since.

"What's he done now? Reminding you to do things that are already on his desk? More criticism?"

"No, bitching about me taking a day off, but that's not the point. He's a lousy boss. I can't understand why they assigned me to that jerk. I've been there over 4 years and he treats me like I don't know how to do anything."

"Most bosses are assholes, you just got lucky with your last one, Kara was like a big sister to you."

"Yeah, she was great. But he treats me as a kid, just because I'm a woman. , I know my job backward and forwards. I don't need a boss, let alone a jerk who rides my ass all day."

"Well, I can't blame anyone for that, I can barely keep off of your ass myself." I make a quick playful grab but she pushes my hand away.

"Ha, Ha." She says sarcastically.

I stop and give my silliest hound dog pout, "Sorry... how about a hug."

We stop and hug.

The smell of her fresh sweat is distracting, but I comfort her.

"But why would they assign me to that jerk?"

"Probably because he IS a jerk, and because you don't need a boss."

"What?"

"It's all in the way you look at it, a different perspective. Since they don't need to train you, they may be trying to train him to be a better boss. It sounds like he needs it."

"I never thought of it that way. " she replies quietly.

We hug more, her long dark hair distracts me this time.

"It's all a matter of perspective. They figure you are tough enough to put up with him until he learns."

"That may be it. Wish that they would have told me."

"If it doesn't get any better you can see about a transfer. Or see if there are any openings at Kara's place.... Feeling better?"

"Yeah... Hold me a bit longer."

We hug for a while. Smelling her hair, feeling the heat of her body pressing against me, my hardness starts pressing against her belly.

"Save that for later, we have a hike to do.", she laughs.

"Promise?"

"You and your one track mind."

"It's such a nice track." I joke.

She leads this time. I watch her tight little ass as it sways as she walks. Her well-sculpted legs flexing as she climbs. So much for my erection going away... I start humming that Red Riding Hood tune, stuck in my head.

"What are you humming?" She asks.

" An old song, Little Red Riding Hood. I forget who recorded it." I start singing the parts I remember.

"You always know those corny old ones." She turns and looks at me, and in a deep husky voice says, "But no eating me till we get to Grandma's house." She dashes off giggling. I chase but am too slow.

The trees are larger here but further apart. The occasional flower hints at Spring's start. It's semi--rough terrain, lots of poplar trees, but near the top it's mainly bare rock. We chat about the weather, work, a side trip to a roadside market, and other things. At a fallen log we stop for lunch. PB+J Sandwiches, the perfect hiking food. We wolf them down; hiking builds quite an appetite.

It has started to warm up, we take off our fleeces. As she pulls it over her head her T-shirt rides up showing her flat belly and a brief flash of her white bra. Her breasts may be on the small side "B" I think, but very perky just like I like them. Her T-shirt damp from sweat clings nicely to her body. I admire it for a while, smiling.

I start to pull my fleece over my head. It also sticks to the sweaty T-shirt but gets all tangled up. That's when the little vixen attacks. With my head and arms still stuck in the fleece, she starts tickling my now bare, not so flat tummy. She catches me off guard and gets me laughing hard. I try bringing my arms down but I'm too tangled to do much. She tickles harder, making me laugh uncontrollably, I try to get the fleece off my arms, and nearly fall off the log. I get the fleece to my hands and bring my arms down in a loop around her. We are both laughing like crazy, rolling on the log. I hold her tight against me so she can't tickle me again. I regain my breath a bit, and say, "You dirty little vixen, I'll get you for that."

She lightly struggles against my arms and replies, "It looks like you've got me, so what are you going to do about it?"

I press my lips against hers, soft at first then harder, more insistent. She starts sucking on my tongue. My hands roam on her back, hampered by still having the fleece on. Her hands grabbing me, trying to pull my shorts down without even unbuckling them. She is hotter and more aggressive than ever. Hmmm, she seemed to really like me being tied-up. Have to remember that for a later time, or was it the tickling?

I finally free my hands of the fleece. I grab that ass my eyes have been staring at for the past mile. She sits up to take her shirt off. Her long black hair falls back onto her shoulders. She is sitting on my lap as I sit on the tree. "My own little wood nymph", I joke.

She unbuckles my shorts and says, "A nymph looking for some wood." She responds. "And I think I found some."

She slips off my lap kneeling in front of me and pulls my shorts down. My hard wood finally freed springs out, only to be trapped again in her waiting mouth. I groan my approval.

Her dark hair falling over my legs, I run my fingers through it. I like it when she's aggressive. But she is stroking me and tonguing me fast. "Slow down, I want this to last." I tell her. She takes her mouth off of my head and says, "Oh, it'll last." She lifts my hardness and starts licking and sucking my balls. I groan louder, she knows how much I love it when she sucks them. "Mmm.... extra salty nuts." And sucks harder, while stroking me.

I run my hands through her hair, then down her back and unfasten her bra, running my hands up and down her back. Her bra slips off her shoulders. She comes back up and takes my hardness back in her wet mouth. I tingle from my toes on up. I slowly push her bra fully off. I reach under and cup her breasts, her nipples are already hard. I start massaging them, avoiding the nipples at first. I can barely think with her tongue stroking the underside of my cock. I lick my fingers and go after her peaks. Tweaking them. She stops sucking me as her body starts shivering. She looks up at me, with need in her eyes. She moans around my cock. I grip her breasts, guide her up and set her onto my lap. I kiss her hard, while fondling her breasts. We break our kiss and she is nearly out of breath. She grasps my cock and slowly strokes it. I bend her head back to kiss and nibble on her neck. She leans back from me, drawing my mouth lower, to her chest. I attack. Pulling gently on her nipple with my teeth, she moans. One hand supporting her back, the other snakes lower, massaging her thigh and sneaking up the leg of her shorts. My other hand has reached its prize, and I begin rubbing up and down her wet panties. She leans back and looks down at me, smiles seductively at me, then leans her head back and lets out a guttural moan as my fingers work their way under her panties. The pace of her stroking hand quickens.

I only tickle her for now, running around the outside of her lips and through her silky hair. My fingers enter her wet pussy but only barely as the shorts are in the way.

She bucks her hips, trying to get me deeper, but to little avail. I tease her, running my fingers up and down her lips, building the tension. "Deeper" she moans.

I smile; she is ready.

I take my hand from her shorts. She moans her frustration, and looks at me, watching as I smell her scent on my fingertips and taste her wetness. I bring my fingers up for her to taste too. She licks it seductively reminiscent of my cock in her mouth.

I help her to her feet and say, "Take them off, slowly." She smiles stands facing away, Slowly and seductively she wiggles her hips and slowly brings her shorts and panties down.

She wiggles her incredible ass in my face. So round, so smooth. Who could resist that? I grab her hips and give her cheek a love bite, just scraping the teeth across her skin. It surprises her and she almost falls over, but I'm holding her well. I start kissing and fondling her ass, worshiping it. She's still bent over, with her hands on her knees, watching me. Her breathing is back to normal. She likes this but she needs more. I put my thumb into her cunt, in and out I move it, my fingers playing with her outer lips and start tapping on her clit. Her smile deepens then is replaced by panting. I thrust harder and faster, her back arches and her knees bend giving better angles. My hand is getting wet from playing with her. "More" she says. I start thrusting now. I lick her lower back, down lower. I nibble her tempting cheek. She is close. I lick her lovely rosebud, getting it wet. "ooh, I'm almost there." I pull my hand and mouth away. She is shaking, so close. I slowly push my thumb back in but this time slowly into her tight ass, and my fingers go deep into her cunt. "Wha.... Ah ahaaaah" I slowly push in and out. It pushes her over the edge, cumming on my hand.

Her legs go weak. With my other hand supporting her I lower her to the grass. She looks back at me panting, Jolts still going through her body. My fingers start moving again bringing her back to the edge. Though I love playing with her, my own need demands. Lying behind her I remove my fingers, but I leave my thumb buried in her ass turning. My cock enters her warm wet cunt, slowly, savoring the sensations. Now it is my turn to moan in desire. As my hands grip her ass I start thrusting. In and out, I try to her panting, one great rhythm, but my passion grows impatient. My thumb and cock thrust in unison. "I'm cumming, aaaahh" she cries. Her cunt tightens twitching around my shaft. I slow, letting her orgasm wash over her. Letting her recover, I roll her up to her knees. My cock is throbbing, I can barely hold back. I remove my self from both her holes and place my cunt soaked cock at her ass. I press forward stretching her further.

"I've been watching your hot ass all day, now it is finally mine" It's so tight that it only takes a few thrusts before I cum inside her collapsing with her on the ground. Both of us are breathing harder than if we had run up here.

So tempting to just nap here, I hug her tight, kissing the nape of her neck as my shrinking cock slips from her ass.

"Now that's what I call a great workout." I say.

"I think we scared away all the wild life."

"Some of them stopped to watch the show. I know I would."

" Perv." She jibes at me. "You would like them watching us."

"Perv? " I laugh. "That's why you keep me around."

"You have your uses."

"As do you."

We spoon for a while.

She lays there stretching with me looking over her, I bury my face in her neck and breathe in her scent, then

lick some sweat from her neck.

"Uggh, don't do that I must smell and taste horrible, I need a shower."

" Oh no, my favorite perfume, sweaty aroused woman, love that smell. And you taste great, tangy and salty." My tongue trails between her breasts. Occasionally blowing across her wet skin watching the goose bumps rise.

We bask in our after glow and in the sunlight, cuddling, enjoying the cool air and warm touches of our bodies. I fondle her ass again. " I hope I wasn't too rough."

"Naw, just feisty."

"Feisty?" I playfully slap her ass. "We should get moving. You don't want to get a sunburn, though I'd love to rub the lotion on you."

"Perv" she laughs and reluctantly we get up. Pulling up her shorts. "Now where did my bra go?"

I look around and spot it on the other side of the log, "Over here" I say. I bend over and pick it up. Realizing my mistake too late, 'Smack' goes her hand on my ass.

" Why you..."

She dashes away from me laughing hysterically. I try chasing her while trying to pull my shorts back up. But she's too quick, always keeping out of arms' length, tossing leaves at me, hiding behind trees. I laugh too, it's like chasing a wood nymph and way too distracting with her jumping around with her breasts free. It gives me an idea.

"Well, my little forest sprite, I guess you won't be needing this." I hold up her bra, wave it and stuff it in my pocket.

"Aww, no fair" she pouts so seductively.

"All's fair in sex and hiking, besides this perv, likes to see the twins 'free' in nature. So beautiful, so natural, I'd love to take a picture."

"Oh no. No pictures."

One of these days, I'll convince her.

" Ok, no pictures. How about a hug then."

She comes over, and hugs me. We kiss long and deep. Running our hands up and down our backs. I stop her hand as she tries to grab the bra from my pocket. "Tisk, tisk, tisk."

"Ok, ok, but we better get going." She says as she picks up her shirt.

"Aww," my turn to pout, as she puts it on. So tempting to tickle her, but I restrain myself. We would never reach the top. I comfort myself that her T-shirt is still damp and partially transparent, a very nice conciliatory view. We put on our camelbacks, and continue the climb.

It is tough to get going for a while, my body feels drained from the fun we just had, a nap sounds so tempting. And Kay, though invigorated after our exercise, was walking a bit tenderly, bringing a smile to my lips. The phrase, "we fucked till she couldn't walk straight" popped to my mind. Reading my mind, she says, "Next time, we save the anal till after the hike is over." But we both laugh.

Luckily it wasn't much further to the top. In a few minutes the trees become fewer and the rocks become more plentiful. We both are walking much better, now. (Must try harder next time) Giving each other hands when going over the tougher spots. Tired and out of breath, we reach the top. Soaking in the amazing view of the valley below and birds circling below us. We drop our camels and go close to the edge, I hug her from behind as we just stare at the views, pointing out interesting features and shapes we see in the clouds. I smell her hair again, sweaty sexed woman. She turns in my arms.... We kiss tenderly.... "Thank you for bringing me here."

Our passions sated we hug and touch tenderly. Goosebumps rise on my arms. We whisper though there is no one who could hear. Just so quiet and peaceful there. If there were trees up here, I'd love to bring up a hammock and just spend hours cuddling and reading.

We drink some water eat the rest of our snacks. I break out the camera and take some shots of her, us, and the view. We watch the sun lower. All too soon it is time to head back. With lighter packs, and heading downhill, we make great time, stopping occasionally for a photo moment. Still can't convince her to make them more interesting.

We are both ravenous by the time we reach civilization again. Exercising does build the appetites.

It is well dark, by the time I drop her off. We kiss goodnight.

"It won't be fun going to work tomorrow." She says.

"Don't let your boss get to you. Teach him to be a better boss."

"I was more thinking of how sore I'm going to be."

"Next hike, we plan time for a massage."

"Hmmm, that sounds like an idea." She smiles.

I drive off, I'll be sore in the morning too, but was an amazing workout. As I dig out my house keys I find a surprise, I still have her bra in my pocket. The wheels in my mind start turning. I've been meaning to surprise her with some lingerie and this will help get ones that fit. I start humming to myself that same old song, till it dawns on me that this big bad wolf never did get to eat her.