Joining the Squad Ch. 5

Story Info
Susan shares in his glorious humiliation.
1.9k words
4.44
72.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the remainder of the day, my cock and balls ached unbearably. All I could think about was the sensation of Paige's hand wrapped around my balls and her beautiful, gorgeous wet lips.

Just before final period, I passed Susan in the hall. She was smiling, dangling a folded piece of paper between her thumb and forefinger.

My eyes bulged as she said, loudly across the hall, "Nice note, David."

Even though I know that no one knew what had happened, my mind spun cartwheels. Who had she told, did anyone else know? I blushed, wanting to hide.

Susan came over, sensing my discomfort and gave me a hug, pressing into me in a way which was very subtle, but which was driving me crazy in my frustrated state. She pulled back slightly and bit her lip. She leaned over, her lips brushing my ear and whispered, "Next time you masturbate like that, I want to watch."

She pulled back, her eyebrows raised, looking at me expecting an answer.

I nodded, quickly and anxiously.

She smiled and hugged her books to her chest. "See you at practice David."

I felt like I was losing my mind. The frustration was driving me absolutely insane. For a split second, I considered turning around and beating my fists against the lockers behind me, for no other reason than that it might feel good to let it out, to vent and lose control.

I just stood motionless, closed my eyes and breathed in long and deep. It was almost time for practice and I just had to last one more period until I would get to see them all.

I fidgeted through the remaining hour and after putting my books away, rushed to the field.

Before I could leave the building, I was stopped by someone calling my name.

"David!" a call came from behind me.

I turned around to see Susan standing beside the boy's room, dangling a piece of paper.

I felt butterflies swarm in my stomach.

"Come on David, I don't want to be late for practice," she said.

I approached her and she opened the door, "make sure its empty."

I walked in and checked the stalls.

I called to Susan, "All clear."

She walked in and looked around, somewhat amused.

"Now show me," she said, handing me the paper. "I haven't been able to get the image out of my mind and I wanted to see it for myself."

I looked down, unable to look her in the face. I took the paper from her and went to the far stall. She followed.

I dropped my pants and sat on the edge of the toilet seat.

I leaned back and closed my eyes, slowly stroking myself.

"Smaller than I thought," she commented. Once I got hard, she corrected herself, "mmmmmm, that's better."

"Look at me, David," she said. I shook my head.

"Look at me!" she said, louder.

I looked up, my cheeks flushed.

She was leaning against the stall now.

"Well," she said, "keep going. Just like you did for Paige."

As I grew closer, I slowed my stroking, swallowing harder, breathing growing ragged.

As the cum started to dribble out, I raised the paper up to wipe it.

Susan bit her lip and tried to stifle a laugh.

I whimpered, a combination of both my embarrassment and my desperate need to cum.

I stopped stroking and as my cock soften slightly, more pre-cum leaked from it.

Susan pointed, "Wipe it all up David."

I did and she reached down and took the paper, folding it up and sticking it inside her skirt.

I felt so humiliated, sitting on a toilet, while she watched me masturbate.

Finally, she let out a burst of laughter, as if she had been holding it back the whole time. "I can't believe you just did that!"

"Oh God, Susan, please," I pleaded, covering myself.

"Nooooo," she said, smiling, "I think it's cute. I just can't believe you did it."

"I'm so embarrassed," I said, looking away.

"I can imagine," she said, doing nothing to ease my humiliation.

"We better get to practice," she said, reaching out for my hand.

I raised my hand to take hers and she scrunched up her face, "The other one," she said, with a smile that was so cute in killed me. "I mean," she tilted her head and mimicked me masturbating. My eyes teared up and I nodded.

I stood, pulled up my pants and took her hand.

We held hands all the way to the practice. As we walked, I felt so special.

When we got to the field, all the girls were chatting.

Susan pulled out the folded piece of paper and held it up. "I got my note!" she announced.

They all giggled and applauded.

I squirmed inside and pulled my hand from Susan's. Before I could, she squeezed it tightly, not letting me go.

Just that simple act made me feel so trapped, so controlled, so owned. Not just by her, but by all of them. It also made my cock stiffen.

"It was SO cute, you really should have watched, Paige," Susan added, making me blush deeper.

Paige shrugged and smiled, "Oh, I'll make up for it tonight."

The other girls collectively "Ooooooohed" at her comment, making me squirm nervously.

Karen finally spoke, up, "Remember, we have a big game tomorrow. David," she said, pointing at the bench, "Sit."

Susan let go of my hand and they all lined up on the field to practice.

I watched them cheer for a half hour or so, my mind reeling as I would get shots of their crotches with every kick, not to mention their smiles, winks, and cute little poses.

At the end of a cheer, they all twist around at the hips and look back at the audience over their shoulders. As the cheer ended, Kimber broke position and limped tenderly on her right ankle.

"Oh Shit," she exclaimed, as she tried to hobble around on it.

Karen came over to the bench and rummaged through her bag.

"Damn," she said.

She looked up at me, "David, this is just the kid of thing you should be doing. Take Kimber down to the locker room and tape her ankle."

I nodded, for the first time actually feeling like I had a place with them.

I walked over and helped Kimber off the field, her arm over my shoulder, she was clearly in pain.

"It'll be OK," she told me.

"Can you carry me, David?"

I nodded, "I think so."

I lifted her up into my arms, she arms wrapped around my neck, her injured leg sticking out, while her other one dangled over my arm.

Down the hill and into the gym, I was starting to tire from carrying her. But I was also so damned excited. When we got to the locker room, I helped her sit on the bench.

She looked at me.

"Get undressed, David."

"What!?!" I asked, genuinely shocked.

"What don't you understand?" she shot back, not looking at me, "Get undressed."

"But, but, but," I stammered.

"Don't be an idiot, David. Just do it," she said, exasperated, "You can't wear clothes in here. Ever. Understand?"

I nodded and disrobed.

"Now, take off my shoe and sock. Gently," she emphasized.

Very carefully, I untied her shoe and eased it off her foot. She inhaled sharply.

Squatting as I was, I caught a whiff of leather and the smell of her sweaty sock.

I slowly and gently peeled her sock off, her beautiful foot slowly revealed to me, coated in a very light layer of sweat. Her toenails painted a soft shade of pink.

I just stared at her foot, adoring it. I held it softly in my hands.

I looked up at her.

She chuckled, "Wouldn't that make a great picture!"

She handed me a roll of athletic tape.

"Ankle first," she instructed.

As I wound the tape around her ankle and over the top of her foot, I started to get hard, a reaction which did not escape her attention.

Much to my amazement, wrapping her foot with such care, was incredibly erotic.

"God, Kimber, you have the most beautiful feet," I confessed.

She smiled and wiggled her toes.

"It's good to know they can turn you on," she teased.

"They do, like you have no idea," I continued.

"You want to kiss them?" she asked, with a devilish tone.

"It is all I can think about," I admitted.

"Even when they are sweaty and stinky David?" she taunted further.

I nodded, not looking up.

"What was that, David? I couldn't hear you."

"Yes," I said sheepishly.

"Yes, what?" she asked, prodding me.

"Yes, even when they are sweaty and," I paused and swallowed, "stinky."

She picked up her damp sock and held it to my face.

"You like this too, David?"

I nodded again.

"David?" she said impatiently.

"Yes, I like it."

She smiled and ran her hand over her taped ankle.

"Not bad, David," she said as she slid her sock back on. "Now you won't have to take my place tomorrow night," she said, joking. "Now stand up."

I did.

"Now, I think it is only fair that I get to tape you," she said looking at me, reaching out to touch my still hard cock.

"Only fair, right?"

I closed my eyes and nodded.

"Oh, wait! First . . ." she said, picking up a sharpie marker.

She cupped her left hand around the back of my cock and wrote something I couldn't make out by the sensation along the underside of my cock.

"There!" she said, smiling.

"Well, I am not going to tape you like this," she said, resting her hand on the top of my cock, applying pressure, pushing it down.

As she pressed, it hurt more and more.

"Please, no, no, no," I protested, but she gradually kept pressing, making it ache. But at the same time, the strain and discomfort was forcing me to lose my erection.

When I was mostly soft, she stopped and tore off a long strip of tape. Holding one end in her mouth, she looked up at me through her curly brown bangs. Slowly, she wound the strip around the length of my cock. Then she started winding the roll up and over the base of my cock and around my balls in a figure 8. I felt myself growing hard, straining against the tape.

Kimber giggled as she watched.

Sticking out of a narrow thin tube of tape was my large, swollen cock head.

Kimber wet the tip of her finger and made little circles on the head of my cock, making me throb and ache uncontrollably.

"Please," I begged, "take it off."

"Nope," she said, pulling on my tender balls, "and don't you take it off either."

"It hurts when I get hard, Kimber."

She took her finger and tapped me on the forehead with each word, "Then," tap.

"Don't," tap.

"Get," tap.

"Hard," tap.

"Come on," she told me, "there is still a half hour left to practice."

She watched while I got dressed.

When I was dressed, she reached out to take my hand, just as Susan had. I put mine in hers and let her lead me.

"Guess I'll have to get your note later," she said, laughing.

"Yeah," I asked, "what is that all about?"

Kimber said nothing, she just smiled and led me back to the field.