JoJo Meets Del At Special Club

Story Info
Del suspects JoJo of having sex with David.
2.3k words
4.5
36.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Del suspects that David is cheating on her with their next door neighbor JoJo. It seems ever since the House Sitting incident their relationship has changed. He apparently has fallen for JoJo the cross dresser, though she had to admit when Joey becomes JoJo she becomes attractive enough to steal her husband.

Del who is 5-9, 145, dark hair and eyes, with a body that makes men stop and look ( 35c- 26-34 ) knows that JoJo loves to go to a special club dressed as a woman. Del decides to go confront JoJo as a Mistress looking for a slave.

Mistress Del sat at her dressing table and using a dark eyebrow pencil, carefully outlined a mustache and goatee over her lip and on her chin!!! When she was satisfied with the result, she sprinkled a generous dab of hair crème into her hand, worked it into her scalp, and then combed her short hair in the classic male style part on the left comb to the right!!!

Now for the wardrobe, which consisted of a brilliant white men's dress shirt, a charcoal gray pinstripe suit, maroon tie, and off course, a pair of wing tip shoes to finish off the ensemble!!! Naturally, however, before donning her powder blue boxer shorts, she pulled on her nine inch strap on dildo which hung menacingly between her trim firm thighs!!!

She stared at her reflection in the mirror, growing aroused at the image of a beautiful young woman, with painted on facial hair and a thick cock, balanced off with her pert upturned breasts and cute round ass!!! Deciding not to give in to her urge for a quick masturbation session, she quickly dressed, topping off her outfit with a matching fedora that made her look surprisingly like a Mafia character out of the movie Chicago!!!

The club was dark and smoky, with half of the women dressed like men playing the part of a suave debonair playboy!!! Mistress Del walked up to the bar and ordered a bourbon and water while surveying the crowd of lesbian femmes, Dommes, female transvestites and male cross dressers like JoJo.

Looking around at the crowd she did not see JoJo at first. Then out of the corner of her eye she spied JoJo sitting alone at a table sipping what looked like a soft drink!!! She sat and stared at her finished her drink and got up.

She moved through the crowd and made her way over to the JoJo and said, “ I thought that was you JoJo, do you mind if I sit down.”

JoJo replied “Del I didn‘t recognize you in that suit and mustache, of course you may sit down. I am surprised to see you in a club like this.”

“You look so masculine in those clothes, I have never seen you like this, I do like it Del.”
“You really look so strong, so manly, mmmmmmm so I want to fuck you slut.”

Del smiled and said “ I am looking for a slut tonight and thought I would dress the way I feel, like a Mistress looking for a Bitch to obey her every whim.”

JoJo immediately knew that Del was in a mood she may not like and started to get up.

“JoJo you look so pretty in that dark blue outfit with that red wig, stay and talk, I think we need to discuss something” as Del grabbed her arm.

JoJo sat down and said “Yes Del I think we must”

Del said in a very stern voice “Call me MISTRESS at least for now, that is all right with you, isn‘t it?”

JoJo knew she was in trouble and blurted out, “Mistress Del I didn’t know you would be mad, I thought David may have said something to you.”

Del looked at JoJo and said “You will obey me tonight or else, do you understand. You have satisfied David now it is my turn. I want to abuse you tonight and if you are a good Bitch I will use you again.”

JoJo nodded yes and said “Mistress how may I please you.”

Del looked at her knowing she was in charge now said "May I have this dance!?!"

JoJo took a final sip of her drink and stood up while offering her arm to Mistress Del who led her onto the dance floor where she took her in her arms and pressed her close to her body and whispered in her ear,

"You are very beautiful and have given me an erection, can you feel it pressing against your leg!?!"

JoJo took a deep breath and leaned harder into Mistress Del’s body while making little gasps as she ground her crotch into Mistress Del’s manhood!!!

"Take it out," Mistress Del ordered as she whirled JoJo around the dance floor!!!

After struggling for a moment with Mistress Del’s zipper, JoJo finally extracted the thick cock and held it firmly in her hand while waiting for further orders from the dominant "male" who was holding her in his arms!!!

They spun around the floor several more times while she held her “cock before Mistress Del whispered in JoJo's ear,

"Lift up your dress, and rub it against your little useless cock.”

For the first time JoJo looked a little unsure of herself, and her hesitation brought a quick rebuke from Mistress Del who asked harshly,

"Do I have to take you into the rest room and whip your ass!?!"

When she got no response, Mistress Del grabbed JoJo by the arm and practically dragged her into the men's room where they found at least five other couples in various stages of undress and sexual situations!!!


"What are you looking at," Mistress Del snapped at JoJo who was staring at a little blonde who was on her knees sucking the huge black dildo sticking out of the pants of a tall thin dark haired "man"!?!

"Uh nothing Mistress," the JoJo replied softly, "I was just, you know....."

"No I don't know," Mistress Del replied harshly while sitting down in an empty chair and pulling JoJo down over her lap,

"I should have known just by looking at you that you were a little fucking whore, all you want is a cock to suck, right BITCH!!!"

JoJo stared to struggle but Mistress Del grabbed her and quickly pulled up JoJo's skirt and jerked down her panties, revealing a soft little cock and very delicious ass that was just begging to be spanked!!! After gently caressing the twin white orbs for a few seconds, without warning Mistress Del lifted her hand and brought it crashing down onto JoJo's unsuspecting bottom, SMACK, evoking a loud scream from JoJo, Mistress Del commenced whipping JoJo's now matching colored ass!!!

JoJo sobbing and in pain looked up and begged “ please Mistress no more, please.”

It was a game that was being played out all over the night club, dominants disciplining their femmes with their hands and of course with the gigantic cocks that were strapped between their feminine thighs!!!

Only here it was a man who was being dominated by a vicious Mistress. JoJo was going to pay for having sex with David and she knew it.

As Mistress Del continued her spanking, JoJo continued sobbing for her to quit, but this only brought a harsh laugh form Mistress Del who then increased the pace and severity of her stroking!!! Again slapping her ass,

“SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.’

While JoJo seemed to be truly in pain, it was her hardening cock that gave her secret away, as she was loving this even more than her Mistress Del!!!

After each stinging stroke Mistress Del screamed at JoJo,

"Have you been a good girl or a bad girl, answer me BITCH!?!"

And of course with each crack on her now very warm bottom, JoJo gasped,

"I've been a bad, bad, bad girl!!! I have made my Mistress mad and now must pay."

"And what do we do to bad little girls," Mistress Del asked softly while letting her fingers flick across JoJo's bulging cock!?!

"Oh my god," JoJo moaned loudly, "we spank them hard on their bare bottoms and make them sorry for their sins!!!"

Mistress Del immediately picked up on the sin angle of the conversation and asked sternly,

"Do you think your minister would be very happy seeing you on my lap with your ass in the air and your cock dripping with pre cum!?!"

"No" she gasped in horror, "y-you're not going to tell him are you, it would be sooooooo embarrassing!?!"

"Of course I won't tell him, dear," Mistress Del replied while feeling up JoJo's red bottom,

"I thought I might just send him a picture of you on my lap with your male pussy begging to be fucked, do you think that would give him a hard on!?!"

"Y-you wouldn't dare," JoJo begged as the pre cum from her cock ran down her inner thigh,

"I'll do anything, just please don't send him any pictures, I'm begging you, please!!!"

Mistress Del gave JoJo several more vicious swats on the ass, and then after some consideration, she ordered,

"Stand up you little slut, and sit on my cock, how long has it been since you've been fucked by a real “man“!?!"

After scrambling to her feet, JoJo stood silently in front of Mistress Del, and after lifting her dress, she mounted the brutal looking dildo and sank slowly down on its incredibly long and thick shaft, squirming in pain as she continued to take it all!!!

While the two sat face to face as JoJo rode Mistress Del’s massive "erection", Mistress Del slipped JoJo's top down and buried her face in the white lace bra holding her two very small breasts in place!!!

"I'm going to remove your bra and suck your nipples, slut," Mistress Del said a matter of fact, "do you like getting a good tit sucking!?!"

"Jesus, I'm hot," JoJo moaned loudly while her ass was being assaulted by the massive latex invader and her nipples were being nipped and licked by Mistress Del’s hungry mouth,

"Oooooohhhhhhh, fuck yes, I love getting my nipples sucked, oh god that hurts so good when you bite on them!!!

While Mistress Del continued sucking and fucking her slut, several other "men" began jerking their "cocks" while watching Mistress Del fuck JoJo's man cunt and suck and bite her nipples, until finally some of them couldn't take it anymore and tore open their trousers and shorts, exposing their wet pussies and allowing one of the other "men" to brutally fuck them from behind while leaning over the back of a chair with their legs spread wide apart!!!

It was a very hot, sexy sight to say the least, women dressed as men, with short haircuts and fedoras, their legs spread wide apart and taking a brutally vicious fucking from other "men" cruising around the rest room looking for a good fuck!!!

JoJo rode Mistress Del’s massive cock for all she was worth, that is until her ass began to convulse and spasm around the thick satisfier, leaving her shaking and shuddering as a climax started to rocket through her balls to the head of her cock!!!

Mistress Del sensing JoJo was close to cumming, grabbed her nipples and screamed “Do not cum Bitch, I told you before I am in charge.”

Scared and not wanting to displease Mistress Del, JoJo immediately started to lose her hardon, knowing that if she came all hell would break loose on her body.

By now Mistress Del herself was in dire need of some vaginal attention, and she, just like the others, was soon exposing her hairy slit to anyone who wished to violate it with one of their latex monsters!!! She pushed JoJo from her lap, thru her to the floor and stood up looking around the room screaming " FUCK ME, SOMEONE FUCK ME".

A thin blonde with a huge black cock approached her, and after leaning down and inhaling the rich aroma of Mistress Del’s hot pussy, she quickly lined up her cock in Mistress Del’s cunt, and with a massive lunge forward, buried her ten inches of latex all the way to the hilt, inducing a string of orgasms out of Mistress Del’s pussy that made her feel like a freight train was fucking her instead of a mere dildo!!!

Mistress Del kept saying over and over “ Yes fuck me , deeper, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk meee, ooooooooo yes, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeee, harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, deeeeeeeepppppppeeeerrrrr,” until she was completely satisfied.

After the fucking was over, JoJo helped Mistress Del over to a chair where she quickly got down on her knees and gently tongue fucked Mistress Del to several more very satisfying orgasms, leaving her in a state of euphoria that lasted for a good ten more minutes!!!

After calming down and regaining her composure Mistress Del said” JoJo we will continue this later,” then got up, grabbed her hair and kissed her hard, laughing she said ,“until next time Bitch.”

Later, when she returned home, Del wiped the makeup from her face and after taking a hot shower to wash away the sweat and juice from her foray at the bar, she again looked into the mirror and said out loud,

"For a woman, you make a pretty good man!!! Fuck a damn good man and JoJo will find out how intimidating Mistress Del can be!!!”

She then went to the bedroom where David was asleep, got into bed put her arm around him , nozzling close she smiled and thought "Honey I'm going to give you a big surprise next time." With that she turned over and fell asleep.


If you liked this continuing adventure, please e mail me with suggestions and please vote so I will know if you liked my story. JoJo loves recieving all your e mail.