Jolene & Steve Solo Fun

Story Info
My wife Jolene meats our friend solo until...
3k words
3.97
49k
7
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Tuesday my cell phone went off while I was in a meeting with the Owner of the project we are working on along with the General Contractor and several engineers. It was my beautiful wife Jolene who started the conversation by her usual manner of asking me if I was in a meeting. I told her I was but could listen for just a moment while turning my head away from the table. Jolene asked if I could get off early this afternoon as she had a surprise for me at home. I told her I could probably breakaway a little early and asked about the surprise. My sexy wife told me she had run into our friend Steve, the carpenter, at the local home improvement store and had invited him over this afternoon for cocktails and a haircut. I looked at my watch and it was about 1:30 in the afternoon as Jolene was telling me that she expected Steve around 4:00 or so. I looked back at the table as I could tell it was my turn to speak just as my wife said, "You won't mind if I give Steve a special haircut will you dear? I am changing into your favorite haircutting outfit!" My cock was growing thinking Jolene at home with Steve as I told her I had to go and would call her back later.

That was one of the longest meetings of my life. When I wasn't talking I was thinking of my sexy wife at home cutting our friend's hair. My wife is a hairstylist and when she gives me a "special haircut" at home she wears a white mesh long sleeved negligee that just covers the top of her fine tanned ass. The mesh fits exceptionally tight and molds itself to every curve of her luscious body. Jolene's large breasts and erect nipples press out the thin mesh material not leaving much to the imagination. Beneath the white mesh a pair of ever so small pink g-string panties normally covers her beautiful blonde well-trimmed pussy. When Jolene has this outfit on cutting my hair it always leads to great sex, as I can't keep my hands off my wife. Many times she has described to me cutting other men's hair at home while wearing this nasty outfit. Jolene describes pressing her body against their bodies and allowing their hands to roam over her body. She elaborates on the feel of their hands on her naked skin and the feel of their cock as she either sucks them off or fucks them in her chair. I love watching my wife enjoy and be enjoyed by other men and the thought of this afternoon created an erection that wouldn't die.

Immediately after the meeting I looked at my watch, 2:45 and I had some things that needed attention before heading home. When I reached my office and closed the door behind me I immediately called my wife at home. Jolene answered the phone on about the fourth ring with a very cheery "Hello sweetheart!! Hurry home for your surprise!!" I told Jolene that my erection had not died down since her call to me earlier and my imagination was running wild. My wife told me not to worry because everything and anything I could think of would probably happen; she just wanted to let me know so I had a chance to be there. I told her she was a naughty woman and I would be home as soon as I could and to go ahead and start without me. Jolene said she had already started by shaving her landing strip from her pussy because she knew Steve liked bald pussies. Jolene went on to describe her masturbating in the shower thinking of Steve's large cock fucking her from behind. I asked her if she was going to wear the mesh outfit and she told me she already had it on and was just dabbing her perfume on when I called.

Jolene asked if I thought her pink g-string panties with the polka dots would be fun and I told her they were my favorites, as I loved the way they pressed against her pussy lips and ran up the crack of her tight ass. My wife described to me how she was slipping them on as we talked and also sliding into a pair of clear high-heeled slippers to accentuate her long tan legs. My wife was explaining how hard her nipples were and how hot her pussy was knowing Steve and I would be arriving soon. I knew I had to hang up and complete my work and as I said goodbye to my wife I asked her to call me when Steve arrived. Jolene laughed and said I would probably stay at work later if she told me when he arrived and that it would be up to me to make it home for the fun. My wife assured me that she would take good care of our friend until I arrived home from work. I hung up the phone with a bulge in my pants and a vision in my mind of my wife taking special care of Steve during his haircut and afterward.

At 3:30 I was just about complete with my work and looking forward to my 30 minute commute home knowing if I left now I could make it home by around 4:00 and be able to enjoy watching my wife give our friend a haircut he would not forget. Just as I was slipping my laptop into my briefcase one of our field guys stepped into my office and asked if I had a few minutes. I glanced at the picture of my wife in a mini-skirt I keep on my desk and slowly sank back down into my chair. After working with my employee for about 20 minutes I again had my briefcase in my hand and was headed to the door. Feeling pretty excited I made my way through the parking lot and into my truck, out of the parking lot and onto the freeway in record time. The first few miles passed without incident then the traffic began piling up about 10 miles from my off ramp. It was now just past 4:00 and the traffic was just about stopped. Taking the cell phone in hand I was going to call home until I received the no service message. I picked up my PDA where I have stored some pictures of Jolene and ran the slideshow as I found myself sitting in traffic. The slideshow ran through pictures of my beautiful wife alone, dressed and undressed, wearing lingerie and then the special ones of our adventures. Toward the end of the slide show I stopped on the picture of Jolene sucking Steve's cock from one of his prior visits. All I could do was sit in my truck with a hard on, enjoying the pictures of my wife and the thought of her and Steve alone in our home.

At 5:15 I pulled into our driveway noticing Steve's truck parked across the street from our home. I made my way in the front door and setting my briefcase on the desk in the office headed toward the master bathroom where I was sure Jolene would be finishing Steve's haircut. As I entered the bedroom I stopped in my tracks because there was my hot wife, completely naked, riding up and down on Steve's large cock. Steve had his big hands on Jolene's hips and was meeting her with each thrust, pulling her closer to him as they fucked. My wife's head was thrown back and she was squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples as she was fucking our friend. I stood silent as I watched his cock move in and out of my wife's slick pussy, her lips parting around him on each of his thrusts into her. Moments later Steve started a low grunt as he picked up his rhythm and held my wife onto his cock; with each pulse of their bodies I knew Steve was pumping my wife full of cum. I stood with my cock in my hands as I watched Steve and Jolene's cum run down the shaft of his cock. They were now locked in an embrace as he held her ass tightly to him, her pussy writhing against his cock and body.

Jolene rolled to the side as Steve's cock slipped from her well fucked pussy, now naked and glistening with their juices. Jolene and Steve kissed for a few minutes giving me time to slip out of my clothes and crawl onto the bed between my wife's legs. My wife looked down and smiled at me as I ran my tongue up her thighs to her waiting, freshly fucked pussy, slipping my tongue in her and sucking her clit. Jolene and Steve continued their embrace while I sucked and licked my wife's pussy, her hips moving up and down as she started another orgasm, my face glued to her bald pussy and her face glued to our friend. I couldn't get enough of my wife's cum filled pussy and I continued cleaning her until my cock was so hard I knew I had to fuck her. I raised my head from her pussy long enough to ask her to turn over and get on her knees to which she happily complied. As Jolene was repositioning herself so I could slide my hard cock into her slick pussy Steve moved up so she could suck his cock.

As my wife took Steve's semi-erect cock in her mouth I moved up behind her and slid my dick into her. I enjoyed the feel of her hot, slick, cum filled pussy as it slid over my cock and as I took her by the waist I began an assault on her from behind. Jolene now had Steve's growing dick fully in her mouth and she was sucking him hard as she held the base of his cock tightly with her left hand. Each time my wife's head would raise to the head of Steve's shaft I would pull her back to me by her hips and as she deep throated our friend I would shove my cock into her pussy deeper, and harder. Soon Jolene was fucking me instead of me fucking her and I could hear my wife start swallowing Steve's cum by the slurppy groans and moans escaping from her lips as her head moved frantically around his cock. That was all I could handle and holding my wife tight by her beautiful, fuckable hips I emptied my balls into her already juicy pussy, grinding myself against her ass as her face was buried in Steve's groin.

As the breathing settled down we held our positions for what seemed like an hour before we moved slowly apart. Jolene slipped from the bed moving toward the bathroom and returned a minute later with a couple of warm washcloths for us and then leaving again to take a shower. For the first time of the afternoon Steve and I started talking by my asking him how he was doing and how he ran into my wife. Steve said he was doing fine and while in the Home Depot looking for lumber and hardware noticed a woman near the decorating section in little white tennis shoes, a very short denim skirt and a white tank top. As he got nearer to this woman he noticed it was my wife, Jolene, and stopped to say hello. Steve said, "Bernard, I have to tell you she looked hot! I mean when I walked up to her and her nipples were pressing against that thin tank top I could hardly talk. Your wife's skirt was so short and moved so well with her ass as she walked through the store I forgot about the lumber!"

He continued that he asked if she had eaten lunch yet and when she said no he offered to buy her lunch any place she chose. Jolene said she wanted to eat a hot dog out in front of the store and have a coke and just talk a while. Steve told me they sat on the bleachers in front of the store, Jolene sat about three rows up and he on the bottom row. When they started eating and talking he could see directly up her long legs to her blonde pussy. I asked him what color panties she had on and he replied that she didn't, just her little blonde pussy. As they ate and talked he was obviously distracted and when my wife asked him why he told her all he could think about was her body and making love to her again. It was then that Jolene told him she had recently become a hairstylist and invited him over for the special cut. He asked when and she said about 4:00 PM would be great, he looked at his watch and it was only 1:00 PM. That allowed him enough time to get his lumber and supplies and my wife enough time to get home and prepare. Steve walked my wife to her car and she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before swinging into her SUV revealing all of her long legs before shutting the door and driving away.

At 4:00 Steve was knocking on our front door with a bouquet of flowers and an urge. He told me when Jolene opened the door she was highlighted by the sunshine, wearing a very short transparent robe and smile. They had a brief embrace at the door, Steve saying that the fragrance of her perfume gave him an erection as he felt my wife press her body to his. Closing the door Jolene lead him through the living room to our family room and asked him if he would like something to drink. It was while following her through the living room that he could make out a pink g-string covered by a white mesh type of shirt under her short satin robe. As they sat at the bar and enjoyed a drink Jolene made no attempt to cover her legs as her robe fell open each time she crossed and uncrossed her legs. As my wife moved on the bar stool her robe fell loosely open and it was then that he could see directly through the mesh material to her tanned body and naked tits.

Finishing their second drink Jolene determined that I was not going to make it, after all it was already 4:30 and I was not home and had not called. Jolene asked Steve if he was ready for his haircut as she stood from her seat and let the robe fall to the floor at her feet. Steve told me his cock was rock hard as he took in my wife standing nearly naked in front of him. Jolene took Steve by the hand and led him to our master bathroom where she intended to do the haircutting. As they passed the foot of the bed Steve suggested they take a break before the haircut. Jolene stopped and turned to face him, her breasts held tightly to her body by the mesh lingerie and her little pink polka dot panties just in view. Steve bent to kiss her and as they embraced he ran his hands down the sides of her breasts around her back and down to her ass, pulling her tight into him. Taking their time they continued kissing as they lay down on the bed. Jolene stretched out on the bed, writhing beneath him and rubbing her legs together. He went on to describe how he ran his hands over her large tits and down her body until he could feel the heat from her pussy under her panties.

Jolene for her part was also running her hands over her body and trying to free his cock from his pants. As Jolene's panties were being pulled from her tan legs her newly shaved pussy came into his view. Steve said he licked up her right thigh and then onto her puffy, wet pussy, licking her clit and sucking lightly on her pussy lips. Jolene pushed his face from her pussy after cumming for the first time of the afternoon and sitting up pulled her mesh lingerie over her head and kicked her sandals onto the floor. Steve said he wasted no time pulling his pants off, tearing his underwear off, pulling his socks off and throwing his shirt off his back and getting back on the bed with my hot wife who was now naked. Once he was back on the bed Jolene looked at the clock and told him since it was just after 5:00 PM she would only blow him until I got home. Jolene loves to suck cock and he said he just about blew his wad more than once as my wife licked and sucked him. Jolene around to where Steve could get access to her pussy and he played with her pussy, sliding his finger slowly in and out as she blew him. It wasn't long before she was pumping his cock and guiding it to her pussy as she lowered herself on to him. Steve said he could feel her pussy slide over the entire length of him and seem to suck him deeper and deeper into her. He was fucking her slowly and then picking up rhythm as I walked into the room.

Steve said he knew I was there but could not stop fucking my wife as he was just about to cum. I told him I enjoyed and appreciated his story very much and also enjoyed the view of my wife riding his cock when I came in the bedroom. Steve was telling me about how much he liked Jolene's shaved pussy when we saw her step into the doorway between the bedroom and the bathroom, legs spread apart, hands on her hips, wearing her mesh negligee, saying "Well Steve, are you ready for that special haircut now?"