Jolene Becomes Our Poker Whore

Story Info
Wife adds spice to hubby & friends' card game.
4.5k words
4.42
275.6k
107
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jolene has been getting together with her girlfriends to play cards for quite a while, once each month on a Friday. Most of these Friday's I would just meander around the house or once in a while meet up with a friend to play pool or just have a drink. She had been bugging me that I should have a poker game at our house on the Friday's she would be with her girlfriends that way I would have something to look forward to as well. After several discussions I agreed that I would host a poker game and would call a couple of my friends to come over, maybe Fred and Bill as they had just met each other. If you remember one of our other adventures both Fred and Bill had joined us for some great sex together and separately. My wife asked whom else I would invite and I told her I would have to think about it. While thinking about it I realized I could have a poker game with several of the men my wife has had sex with and most of them would not know each other. Other than Fred and Bill meeting that day in our backyard and shower I didn't think anyone else I would invite would know each other. Smiling her crooked sexy smile Jolene said that if the game was interesting she might consider getting home early, then turned and left the room.

During the next two weeks I contacted Fred and Bill along with our other personal friends Steve and Don. I thought five would be a perfect number for poker, five men who had enjoyed my wife in every manner. My cock was hard for two weeks wondering if the poker game might lead to one of Jolene's fantasies, being jerked off on by several men at one time. As poker night neared my wife asked me whom I had invited to my first poker game. I told her she would know everyone and that if she got home early she would find out who was going to be here. I did tell her that she wouldn't be disappointed with any of the poker players. Jolene was bugging me without mercy trying to find out who I invited and finally I gave her a little hint in that two of them were Fred and Bill and the others she knew just as well, and maybe she should leave her panties off.. This put a big smile on my wife's face and when poker Friday came she helped me prepare snacks and drinks for the poker players. While Jolene was helping me set up I set the screen saver on our computer to one of her naked, started a slideshow of some intimate pictures and also pulled up her Yahoo site as the home page on my browser. I was planning on leaving the laptop in the kitchen on the counter where it was sure to be seen by one of our friends during the evening. I placed the laptop on the counter in the kitchen and turned it on.

Just before six Jolene finished putting out napkins and such and told me she had to be going to her card game with her girlfriends. When she came out of the bedroom she was wearing a short skirt and a tight sweater, her hard nipples very noticeable. We kissed goodbye and I patted her fine ass as she turned I reminded her if she got home early she would find out who the poker players were. Looking over my shoulder she saw the screensaver of her naked in front of the fireplace and told me I was a perverted old man. My wife blew me a kiss and told me she would see about getting home early but she couldn't promise. I stood back and admired my sexy wife and began thinking of the various encounters we had shared with our friends who would soon be here. For about 15 minutes I breezed through various pictures of my wife and as I was squeezing my cock the doorbell rang and brought me back to reality. I lowered the laptop screen a little and headed toward the front room. The door opened and in walked Steve, our carpenter friend, carrying a six-pack of beer. Before the door could close Bill stepped in behind Steve and he was carrying a grocery bag with snacks and beer. As the three of us settled in around the poker table the door opened again and in walked Don with someone I had not met before. Don introduced his friend Jerry who was in town for a few days staying with him and asked if it was ok if he stayed. Of course I couldn't say no and thought this might make it even more interesting. As the five of us sorted out poker chips and cards our final player, Fred arrived carrying two boxes with pies in them.

The game started and soon everyone was carrying on with everyone else as if they had known each other for years. Fred and Bill kept smiling at each other like cats that ate the canary thinking they had something in common the others didn't. We had played several hands when Jerry came in from the kitchen and asked Don for some help in the kitchen. I looked up and saw that Jerry had kind of an odd expression on his face. A few moments later they both came back to the game and sat down. Their cards were on the table and as Don picked up his cards he asked where Jolene was. I told him she was out all night playing cards with her girlfriends and would probably be home very late tonight. Don seemed disappointed and turning to Jerry he told him he would have to wait until later to meet the sexy woman he saw in the kitchen. Not missing a beat Fred asked what he meant and Don replied that Jolene was looking good in the kitchen, that Jerry had discovered a few spicy pictures of her. Well that was that and all cards dropped on the table as the five poker players and me made our way to the kitchen.

The laptop screen had been lifted up and there was my beautiful naked wife's picture for all to see. Each of the men turned and looked at the other before looking at me and then back at the screen. Fred made his way to the laptop and began scrolling through the Yahoo sight stopping each time someone else would say something. Out of nowhere Steve's face popped up on the screen with Jolene standing naked next to him, then Don recognized a picture taken with the three of us during one of his nights with us. Now the conversation stopped as all eyes were on me. Taking in the sight of four of my friends in front of me I asked Steve if he had enjoyed fucking my wife the day the picture was taken. Steve didn't know what to say but when I asked Don the same question he said my wife was the best fuck he had known. I then asked Fred and Bill if they had enjoyed double teaming my wife in the shower a time we didn't get pictures of. It became immediately obvious to all that Jolene had fucked and sucked them all, with the exception of Don's friend Jerry who had found the laptop turned on and decided to check it out.

Taking the laptop into the family room we set it up to play a slideshow and went back to playing poker. The difference now was with each hand stories were being told of my wife and her naughty side, some of the conversation was very graphic, explaining how well she sucks cock and how sweet her pussy is. Time slipped away and without warning the front door opened and in walked my wife as six heads snapped to take her in. As Jolene joined us at the table she was smiling and saying hello to everyone. As we all rose to greet her she extended her hand to Jerry and introduced herself to which he replied he had heard much about her and was glad to meet her. Jolene moved around the table and gave me a big hug and kiss as I pulled her close. My hand slid down to her fine ass as she asked how it was going. I told her everyone was about even and we were all enjoying the game. Jolene glanced at the computer to an image of her in some sexy lingerie and asked if we had seen all of the pictures to which we all cheerfully agreed we had. The next picture was of my wife on the bed sucking Steve while fucking me. All heads turned to see her reaction, she said she was tired and needed to relax and would see us later as she walked toward the bedroom.

Bill was sitting to my right and as my wife passed him she gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Making her way around the table to Steve he too got a hug but this time Jolene gave him a quick kiss on the lips. As she turned to say hello to Don he took her in his arms and began a passionate kiss while pulling her body close to his. Breaking the kiss he said that after watching the slide show all night he needed something warm next to his body. My wife slid up against Don and returned the kiss with a little more emotion than the first kiss. As she stepped back it was clear Don's cock had swollen under my wife's hand. Turning on her heels her short skirt gave us a glimpse of her tight naked ass and Jolene blew the room a kiss as she strode from the room with a sexy smile on her face. We watched as her fine ass swayed with each step of her long tan legs. My cock was hard thinking that this poker game might get wild.

The conversation heated up about whether my wife would be joining us or not and what might happen. I explained to everyone that one of Jolene's fantasies was to have several men jack off on her naked body but she looked pretty tired and since she had been away for a while I thought she might have gone to bed. At this statement everyone volunteered to check on her but before we could decide on who would be the candidate my wife joined us once again at the poker table. My cock was straining my pants as my wife walked up to stand beside me wearing a short white satin robe and red marabou slippers. My wife's erect nipples were pressing against the satin material and her pussy was just out of view under the very short robe. Jolene asked if anyone needed another drink as she ducked into the kitchen, all six of us wanted something, either a beer, a drink or my wife.

Jolene came back into the family room with my beer and a drink for Bill. As she set the drinks down Bill picked up a dollar bill and slid it into her robe thanking her for his drink. Jolene bent lower so he could see down her robe and shook her tits in his face. My wife turned and walked back into the kitchen to the moans of the six of us. We were not to be disappointed for long because as she returned with two more drinks her robe had opened and with each step you could almost see her neatly trimmed pussy. One foot after the other Jolene slowly moved across the room to the table of six horny men. My wife handed Jerry his beer first and like Bill he slipped a dollar into her robe and was given the same tit shaking as before although this time her tits were completely exposed as her robe opened with each shake of her body. Turning and walking to Steve she gave him his beer as he slid a dollar into her robe just as her belt fell to the floor and the robe opened completely revealing my wife's tanned stomach and pretty pussy. Jolene thanked Steve by rubbing her hands on his head while straddling his legs, allowing her naked tits to rub his face.

My wife stepped back and grasping her robe closed then turned and bent at the waist to pick up the robe belt and dollars before making her way back into the kitchen. A moment later she was returning with two drinks for Fred and Don. Her robe was almost completely open, her tits just exposed and her glistening pussy was begging for attention with each step toward us. As my wife gave Fred his drink Don slowly reached out and took Jolene by the waist pulling her back into his body. Jolene settled back against Don as his hands deftly removed the knot in her belt and with both hands opened her robe completely. Jolene raised Don's drink to her lips and tipping her head back let the cocktail slide down her throat. Turning to set the glass on the table she asked if we were enjoying the live show rather than the computer. My wife sat with her legs slightly parted, completely exposed to all of us as Don's large hard hands found her fleshy breasts, fondling each of them with firm squeezes. Fred slid to the floor in front of my wife and spreading her tanned thighs apart began licking his way up her legs toward her clean little pussy. I watched as Fred slid a finger into Jolene's wet pussy and began finger fucking her while licking her clit and pussy lips. Don was rolling my wife's large nipples between his thumb and finger as he was kissing her shoulders and neck. It didn't take long for Jolene's first orgasm of the night as Don and Fred continued their play with her.

As Jolene came back to earth she looked around the room and asked "What next?" As I walked around the table to where my naughty little wife was sitting naked on my friend's leg I suggested we take the party to the bedroom where we could all jack off on her nasty body. My wife smiled up at me and taking my hand followed me to the bedroom, naked and followed by our five friends. By the time Jolene was laid out on the bed we were either all naked or very close to it. I handed my wife her favorite vibrator and watched as she slid it in her pussy, telling us all to start jacking off on her. Steve was close enough to my wife's face to slip his cock between her lips as he pulled on her nipple. Next to Steve was Bill who for the first time I realized was left handed as he was pumping his cock over my wife's tits and stomach. Don was slowly rubbing his cock in his hand and against Jolene's thigh as he watched her long purple vibrator move in and out of her pussy. Jerry was at the foot of the bed, completely naked and using two hands on his very large cock. Fred was next to my wife's right shoulder and as he pumped his dick he was squeezing Jolene's breast. I stood next to my wife's right thigh and was jacking off as I told her how naughty she was being. I told her all of us were going to fuck her little soccer mom pussy and cum all over her body. I told her she was going to be our little cum slut every month at our poker games. I told her each month we were going to make her suck our cocks before we fucked her. I told her that tonight she was going to be used like a little slut.

Jolene looked up at me with gazed eyes as she slid her hand over her clit and pumped her pussy hard with the vibrator. As my wife's stomach contracted in an orgasm Steve's cock popped from her mouth, shooting his cum all over her face. As I began cumming on my wife's leg I noticed Bill and Fred were also cumming on my wife's face and neck. Before Don could let his load loose Jerry jumped up on the bed and pulling my wife's hands from her pussy shoved his bulbous cock into her. Jolene kinda went wild at that point and was clawing Jerry's back as he fucked her hard, his balls slapping against her with each stroke. I was still hard with my cock in my hand as I watched my wife's wet open pussy take Jerry's cock stroke after stroke. By now Don had moved up and slid his cock into Jolene's mouth and her moans were muffled as Jerry began grunting and filling my wife's cunt with his juice. Jerry took long slow hard strokes as he came in my wife's pussy. Jolene pulled her face off of Don's cock as she begged Jerry to keep fucking her. With her hair matted in all directions my wife turned and continued sucking Don's cock while Jerry held her hips and continued fucking her. Don pulled Jolene's face to his cock and filled her mouth with his load, some of it leaking through her lips and down her cheek.

My wife turned and smiled at the six of us there in various stages of arousal and asked if she was a naughty little slut. As Jerry slid his semi-erect cock from her pussy, leaving a trail of cum, he told her she was a beautiful little slut and he was going to fuck her again. Jolene was rubbing his cum on her pussy, sliding one finger then two into her well-fucked hole. Wiping her face with the pillowcase she sat up on the bed and asked, "What's next?" Steve said he wanted to fuck her on the poker table with the rest of us watching. Jolene asked if he wanted it nasty and naughty like an old time saloon whore. This got all of our attention as my wife told us to get back to the poker table and she would join us shortly. It took all we had to leave my slutty little wife alone in the bedroom. As we left the room Jolene yelled "Your poker whore will be with you shortly!"

We sat at the table, six men naked, in various states of arousal. My cock was semi-hard as I stroked it waiting for my wife to return. Fred was sitting sideways to the table and his cock was hard as he too stroked his. Jerry was sitting next to me and his large cock hung like a horse resting on the chair. I wasn't sure what state the others were in until I saw my wife come into the room. Jolene was wearing a short black negligee that stopped just short of her shaved pussy, no panties. Her nipples were pressing against the lace material and about to bust out of the top of the negligee. My wife was wearing thigh high nylons and a pair of spike heels as she stood in the doorway with her legs spread and her hands on her hips. With the light from behind her you could clearly see her pussy lips between her spread legs. Her hair was pulled up on her head and you could smell her perfume across the room. As her very red lips parted my wife spoke "Your poker whore is here gentlemen, I will fuck and suck you all...who has the money for the first turn? Highest bidder wins!!"

Steve stood up and told us to clear the table so his little slut could lay down for a proper fucking. Jolene stepped across the room and taking Steve by the cock said to us all that the first fuck would go to the highest bidder and they could negotiate with her handler after that. Turning to me she said "You can't fuck me, you hold the money while I have some fun!" I wasn't sure what to make of this until Don belted out he would pay fifty bucks for the first fuck. Jerry piped up quickly he would give a hundred to which my wife said this is what she was talking about! Fred chimed in at a hundred and fifty and Don came back at two hundred. Jerry upped it to two hundred twenty five and Don back at two hundred fifty. We all about pissed when Steve asked Fred if he could borrow a hundred dollars!!! The table was quiet for a moment and settled down as we realized Don had won the bidding for my wife. Jolene made her way around the table and standing in front of Don told him to pay her handler. He said he thought she was kidding and she turned and asked Jerry if he was serious or not, sliding one finger into her bald pussy. Before she could step away Don had the two fifty out of his wallet and was passing it across the table to me. My wife moved close to his naked body and squeezed his now hard cock as she slid her tongue into his mouth.

My wife and Don were locked together as they continued kissing, each of them fondling the others body. Jolene broke the kiss and began kissing her way down his chest, nibbling on each nipple and slowly licking his stomach. They were surrounded by the rest of us watching my wife lower her red lipstick covered lips to Don's swollen cock. As Jolene sucked the head of his cock into her mouth he took her head by the hair and began slowly face fucking her. My wife leaned back and smiling up at him told him to be sure to get his money's worth before leaning forward and sucking him back into her mouth. Jolene was holding his balls in one hand while sucking and pumping his cock with the other. Don was leaning against the poker table as he held my wife's head on his cock calling her a little poker whore. Releasing her head and pulling her to her feet he bent her over the table until her tits were pressed firmly down against the poker chips and cards on the table. Taking his cock in his hand he slowly inserted it into my wife's open pussy before shoving forward and sliding deep into her cunt. Don was fucking my wife hard in front of us, holding her tightly by the hips and grinding his cock into her as he squirted his cum into her juicy pussy.

Don backed away from my wife and sat back in a chair breathing very heavy. Jolene slowly stood, poker chips and cards stuck to her sweaty tits and stomach, cum dripping down the inside of her thigh. Taking a seat on Don's leg and letting the poker chips fall to the floor my wife looked at the rest of us standing there with hard cocks and smiled. What my wife said next made my cock even harder than it was as she the following. "First I love each and every one of you, well maybe not Jerry but he could grow on me!" We all laughed as she continued on "I have fucked each of you at least once and have enjoyed each one of you. If you want me to be your monthly poker whore I have some conditions...is anyone interested?" The room was silent watching my naked wife slowly circle her right nipple with her left middle finger. Her wet pussy lips exposed to all of us.

12