Jolene Ch. 02

Story Info
He loses his virginity to older girl.
6.7k words
4.63
15.8k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
90 Followers

I was in a trance through the rest of the night and into the next day. Every scintilla of my attention was focused on one thing, Jolene.

I had an older friend buy the bottle of Southern Comfort and a twelve pack of beer for us. He took another twelve pack for his trouble.

Around noon, my parents said goodbye. I filled the refrigerator with beer and made sure we had plenty of ice cubes. Then I raced over to Bobby's house to spread the news. As I ran threw Buster's back yard, he didn't even try to chase me. He just lazily watched me pass. As I did, I said to Buster, pounding my chest, "I'm the big dog now." I leaped the fence and vaulted into Bobby's back yard. Jolene was only standing a couple of feet away, and I almost ran into to her. It startled her, she screeched and fell back on her butt.

"Whoa! Jolene," I blurted out. "Sorry!"

"For goodness sake, Richard! You nearly scared my pants off."

I reached down and helped her back up.

"I bet that was your plan all along." She patted my cheek. "You're so anxious to get them off, aren't you?" She dusted her bottom.

"Ah...well...ya. That is why I'm here. You are most certainly right," I said grinning.

"Naughty boy," she replied.

"My place is all ready for tonight. Are you?"

"Mmmmm. I do believe I am." She leaned close and whispered in my ear. "My pussy has been wet all day thinking about it." She giggled, pushed me away and ran to the tire swing.

"Come push me, Richie. You don't mind if I call you Richie, do you?"

"You can me anything you want, Jolene."

I got behind her, pulled her back as high as I could and gave her a push. She squealed. When she came back towards me, she looked over her shoulder.

"I have a confession to make," she said and swung out away from me. When she came back at me and asked her what it was.

"I just like you so much," she said and swung out again. Back in, I put my hands against her hips and pushed.

"I like you too." She flew out away from me, squealed again at the top of her arc and came back.

"I mean," she said. "You're such a better lover than Bobby." I pushed her and away she went; then back again.

"Don't get me wrong, he's a sweetie." I pushed once more enjoying the feel of her hips in my hands. And she swung back again.

"But when I'm with him, I'm wishing it's you." When she came back, I grabbed the swung and stopped its motion. She leaned back against my chest. The smell of her hair was intoxicating. She reached back and put her hand on my crotch.

"Jolene, he's my best friend. I can't do anything to hurt our friendship."

"I'm not asking you to, Richie. I just wanted you to know. You're my favorite guy." Her fingers caressed my cock into an erection.

"The three of us will have a great time, tonight, but I want a lot more alone time with you."

"Okay," was all I could manage to say. I wanted to tell I her I loved her, I adored her and I was willing to do and be anything she wanted of me. I'd walk over broken glass bare foot into hell itself. Well...almost.

She stood up from the swing, turned around, looked down at my boner and smiled. She reached up high on the rope and looked at me with her sexiest leer.

"Do you love me, Richie?"

"I'm crazy about you."

"Tell me you love me." The tip of her tongue darted out and wet her lips.

"I love you, Jolene."

She reached out and ran a finger tip over my lips.

"I think I love you too."

"What about Bobby?" I didn't want anything to hurt my friendship, but Jolene was clearly in control, and I was clearly putty in her hands. She pushed her finger into my mouth.

"I'll keep Bobby happy sugar, but I'll be thinking of you. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Jolene; what ever you want." There, I said it. I relinquished all control.

The back door slammed, and Bobby came bounding out to join us.

"Hey, bro," he said.

"Hey, dude."

"Bobby, tell Richie what you and I did last night," Jolene said with a chuckle.

"Richie? How cute."

"Fuck you, Bobby."

"Tell him what you did to me." She twisted around still clinging to the rope. Bobby looked back over his shoulder at the house; then he nervously laughed.

"Jolene has this...ah...long dildo thing. She had me use it on her." Bobby looked uncomfortable.

"You aren't much of a story teller, Bobby," she scolded him. "He took my long dildo thing, slid it deep into my pussy, turned on the vibrator and fucked me crazy! I thought I was going to die." Jolene laughed.

"Woo wee! And then...he stuck it up my tight little bung hole, and ass fucked me good! I nearly fainted with happiness and joy." As she spoke, her words were interspersed with laughter.

"Wow," I said. I looked at Booby and then back at Jolene. Bobby was blushing. "Wish I could have been there."

"Don't worry, sugar. I'll have you both at the same time tonight."

Jolene clearly loved to embarrass and play us. I loved it, but I'm not sure how Bobby felt about it.

"Look boys, I have to go get ready. You are taking me to the all night movies, right?"

"Yes, mam," I said and bowed. "We will have your chariot waiting, my queen." She giggled and ran off toward the house.

After Jolene went inside, I looked at Bobby and tried to read his face. He was unusually quiet.

"Bobby, you okay with this?"

"Oh, sure, man. I mean...I don't know. It is kind of...weird."

"But fun, right?"

"Well, sure," Bobby said. "But still..."

"Okay, man. What's up?"

"I'm starting to feel bad because she my cousin."

"You feel guilty?"

"Ya, I guess so. It's wrong, right? Incest and all that?" I nodded my head. I wasn't about to admit I'd love it if Bobby were out of the picture. The idea of Jolene all to myself for the summer was too much to dream about.

"Look Bobby. If you feel that way, then maybe we should just cancel." He shook his head.

"No way. You and Jolene can go at it. At least I'm not a virgin any more. The guilt is worth that. No use spoiling it for you."

"Wow," I said and sat down in the swing.

After several long minutes of silence, Bobby cleared his throat.

"Look, bro. You better go clean up and look like you're going to a theater. I'm going for walk. Maybe I will go to the movies by myself."

"Ah, man," I protested and stood. "This is bogus, dude."

"No, it's cool. I just can't do it." Bobby turned and ran down the dirt driveway and disappeared.

"Well, fuck a duck," I muttered, but the voice in my head said,yay!

The back door opened, and Jolene's father, a big burly man came down the steps toward me.

"Howdy, young man," he said.

"Hello, sir," I replied. We shook hands.

"You taking my little girl to this all night movie deal?"

"Ah...well, yes sir, with your permission."

"Bobby's parents say you're a pretty good egg, so I guess its okay. When will you have her home?"

"It usually gets out around three or four. If it's okay, we'll stop for breakfast and be home no later than six."

"That's what I'll expect then," he said, punched me roughly in the shoulder with a stern look and walked away. The punch was clearly a message, or more likely a warning. My bruised shoulder could have cared less. What ever Jolene had in store for me would be worth any thrashing that man could give.

Just before dusk, I arrived at the front of Bobby's house and knocked on the door. Bobby's mother opened and invited me in. I had showered, shaved what facial hair I had, brushed my teeth and put on a nice pair of pants and shirt.

"Hi Richard," she said. "How's your folks?"

"Pretty god, Mrs. C."

"You tell them hello for me."

"I will. They're in LA right now."

"Oh, God forbid. I don't envy that traffic." She called out behind her. "Jolene, sweetie. Richard is here."

After a few minutes, Jolene came around the hall corner. She wore a dress that hit her mid knee, and a cute blouse with little hearts all over it. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail.

"Hi," I said. I was taken by how sweet and chaste she looked.

"Hi Richie," she said. "Good night folks." She kissed her dad's cheek as he glared at me. I tried to smile.

"Good night Mrs. C," I said, and Jolene and I went out the door, down the steps and started walking toward down town. She put her hand in my arm.

"You look very handsome, Richie."

"You look...gorgeous as ever." She squeezed my arm.

"There you go. Being so sweet to me. You're the best."

We walked for a couple of blocks before we turned the corner and double backed toward my house.

"It's too bad about Bobby," she said. "What happened?" I was surprised she didn't know.

"Ah..." I didn't want to break his confidence, but I went ahead and told her. "He was having a problem with the whole...cousin thing. You know? Incest."

"Ohh. So sensitive. We aren't even first cousins. My goodness! Second and third cousin are fucking all over the planet," she said with laugh. "It's good, clean fun." I joined in her infectious laughter. I couldn't disagree. I had a couple of cousins I'd love to have some good clean, fun with.

It was almost dark as we approach my house, and she took my arm and put it around her. She wrapped her arm around me.

"Well, at least I get you all to myself. But I was looking for a little threesome action. I've never done that before."

"You're kidding," I said flabbergasted. "I thought you'd done everything." She laughed big.

"Uh, uh," she replied. "I haven't even been fucked in the...you know...back door before. I'm hoping you can do that for me. See," she said, stopped and turned to face me. She took my hand in hers. "I still have a virgin hole and the cherry belongs to you." I held her hand as we walked up to me door. Before entering, we stopped, faced each other, and planted a long, wet kiss against our lips. Her tongue swirled into my mouth. Mine darted back into hers. My cock was ready to tear through my pants.

We went straight to the kitchen, and I mixed up a couple of drinks. Jolene hopped up on the kitchen counter and hiked up her skirt high enough to show me she wasn't wearing panties.

"Damn, Jolene," I said and stared down at her sweet, bald mound at the top of her gorgeous legs. "I'd be dead right now if your daddy knew you weren't wearing panties." She giggled.

She took her drink, and sipped on it looking at me over the top of her glass.

"You know what my pussy needs right now?" She slid a little closer to the edge of the counter. I shook my head.

"Guess," she commanded.

"It needs to be licked?" I said the obvious. She smiled broadly and nodded her head up and down.

I took a long sip of my drink, set it down on the counter and fell to me knees.

Her pussy was so pretty. She spread her legs wider. I reached in, gently parted the delicate lips and gazed at her inner sanctum of feminine beauty. I leaned in and inhaled. I loved the way her pussy smelled.

"What a perfect flower," I whispered. I looked up at her and smiled. "Your pussy smells so good."

"You talk so nice to me, Richie." She brushed my hair off my forehead. "No body has ever talked to me like you do."

"Wet my finger," I said and held the index finger up to her mouth. She leaned forward, took it into her mouth and slobber all over it. I brought my hand back down and slowly extended it toward her open vagina until the tip softly touched her clit. She moaned, and her thighs and stomach muscles twitched a little. I looked back up. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back.

I started rubbing my finger in little circles around the flower petal like inner pussy, passing over her clit with each circle. Jolene continued to moan.

"You know, Jolene," I said almost in a whisper. She brushed her fingers across my hair as if to say she was listening.

"I've never know anyone like you. You're the perfect woman." I was just beginning to figure out how to have some power in this relationship. Jolene definitely liked to be sweet talked, and I liked to talk that way. But everything I said was true, and she loved it and I loved saying it.

"You're beautiful. You're bright. Your sooo sexy." My finger continued its journey around her vagina. "Your pussy tastes like ambrosia and smells like a flower. You make me feel better than I've ever felt in my whole life. And when I'm inside you, I feel like I've come home." I really poured it on. Jolene groaned, put her hand behind my head and pulled my face into the vortex of her warmth and wetness.

"Oh, Richie," she said as my tongue dove into her sweet, tight tunnel of love. My hands groped up to her breasts and gently kneaded the soft, pillowy mounds. She placed her hands over mine and started rocking her hips.

I lifted her knees up and her head fell back with a thud into the wall cabinet. She didn't say a word. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and pressed my face tighter into her softness. Her breathing became heavy, and her pussy became wetter.

As I slid my finger inside her, I started sucking on her clitty. Jolene shuddered and gripped my head tighter.

"Oh, god, Richie. You eat my pussy so good. You make me feel so good." Her body began to quake. The juices began running over my chin and my hand. She humped and shook and groaned.

"Yes, yes, baby. Suck mama's clitty." She cradled my head and every time I sucked and pumped my finger in and out she said, "Oh, oh, oh." I truly loved the taste of her vagina. The inside texture was so smooth. Her clit began to grow fatter and extended out for my tongue and lips. I tried to get my lips around it, but it was still too small. My mouth was plastered against her with the clitty in the center as I sucked on her sensitive flesh. Apparently that was enough. Jolene humped and twitched and bucked against my face.

"Ahhhh," she started screaming, "Richie!" As an orgasm swept her away, she flooded my face with her delicious lady cum. I was in haven. Jolene was indeed an angel of mercy.

As she started to relax and giggle, she pushed me away.

"Oh, you sweet, sweet lover boy," she said and slid off the counter. I took her in my arms. She kissed my sloppy wet face over and over.

"I love to eat your pussy, Jolene."

"Oh," was all she said and continued her little kisses all over my face and neck.

"And I love you," I muttered. When I did, she pressed her lips to mine, slithered her tongue into my mouth and kissed me deeply.

After a long kiss, she leaned away and looked into my eyes,

"I love you too," she whispered, and gently caressed the side of my face. "You're so sweet to me. I just adore how you talk to me." She put her head against my chest and snuggled.

We stood there in the kitchen holding each other. I couldn't believe how I felt. I'd never been in love like this before. I wasn't sure it really was love, but it was the best feeling in the world. She sighed heavily and stated talking in a soft voice.

"No one has ever talked to me like you do, Richie." She kissed my neck. "The boys back home are more interested in a quick BJ, a hand job or a fast fuck. They never talk sweet like you do. I know I talk like a slut, and I guess I really am one, but you make me feel so special."

I kissed the side of her head and said, "You are special, Jolene. You're the most wonderful woman in the world. I like it that you're so free sexually. I love how you talk slutty. Let me spend the summer showing you how special you are."

"Oh," she gasped and clung to me. "I am yours, Richie. Make me feel special." She kissed my deeply. I sucked on her tongue when she slid it into my mouth.

"That's good to hear, my sweet wonderful Jolene. Now I'd like to take you up stairs to the bedroom. I don't want a quick BJ or hand job, and I'm not interested in a fast fuck. I want to hold you into my arms, and make love to you all night long. I want to show you just how special you are." I didn't know where this stuff was coming from, but I was on a roll.

I kissed her deeply again, swept her up in my arms, and carried her up the stairs. We struggled a few times, and I almost dropped her. By the time we got to my parent's bedroom, we were full of giggles and I tossed her on the bed.

I then teased her and talked in my worst Oklahoma accent.

"Now little lady, you give me that quick blow job so I can go down to the pool hall and have a few beers with the boys." She laughed and scooted away from the edge of the bed.

"Don't make me come after you." I grabbed her ankles and pulled her back toward me. She screamed and kicked her feet, but some how I managed to hang on.

All at once she stopped. Her face became very serious. I knelt on the edge of the bed and slowly lowered myself down on top of her. I looked down into her lovely face.

"Are you really in love with me?" She asked. I didn't answer immediately. I just looked into her dark, brown eyes.

"Let me ask you a question,' I finally said. "Have you ever been in love?" She blinked a couple of times.

"I don't know. I thought I was. But he was...a rat. I guess not so that it was ever returned."

"I've never been in love. So I'm not sure what I feel for you is love, but I swear to God, Jolene, my heart is so...so...full for you. I hope this feeling never ends. Maybe it will. Maybe you'll go back to Oklahoma, marry some rich oil man and leave me with the memories of the most wonderful summer of my life. But tonight...right now...ya, baby, I'm so in love with you." She smiled.

"I'll take that." She started unbuttoning my shirt. "I surely do feel a whole lotta love for you." She pulled the shirt down my back and ran her hands over my chest.

"Richie, no matter what happens when I go back to Oklahoma; while I'm here, let's pretend were crazy in love." I lowered my face and kissed her.

"That won't be hard, Jolene. I am crazy in love with you."

"Me too; It's so much fun being in love," she said, hooked her legs around my hips and twisted, rolling my on my back. She came up straddling me.

I unbuttoned her blouse and she tossed it off the bed. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. When her breasts fell forward, I caught my breath.

"God, these are beautiful." I ran my fingers lightly over her nipples watching them stiffen and grow erect.

"Uu that feels real good." She arched her back pushing her breasts out. Her skin was soft and smooth and flawless. She rocked forward, put a hand on either side of my head and lowered a nipple to my lips. I reached up with a tongue and swirled it around the bumpy areola. The nipple became more erect. I took it into my mouth and gently sucked. Jolene moaned.

After a few minutes of switching her nipples back and forth in my mouth, she slid down my body and started undoing my belt and pants. I put my hands behind my head and watched. She pulled the zipper down, pushed the pants open and my cock bulged up under my boxer shorts.

She started kissing and biting my cock through my shorts. I groaned and moaned. Very slowly she rolled the top edge of my shorts down until the head of my cock cane into view. Jolene swirled her tongue over it, kissing and licking.

"Mama wants to see her baby's cock." She sat up, and I elevated my hips. Jolene slid my pants and shorts down my legs, over my feet and pushed them to the floor.

"Mmmm. Mama likes," she whispered and took my swollen, throbbing member in her hands.

"Uuuu. It looks like it might explode," she said with a giggled. I assured her it was about to do just that.

She cupped my balls in one hand, held my cock in the other and squeezed, making my glans swell up into a purple ball. She made little animal sounds as she lowered her lips to the head, kissed it a couple of times and then swallowed it and the shaft. Her tongue rolled around massaging the velvet skin of my cock head. I closed my eyes, and the room spun.

"Jolene," I said in a long drawn-out gasp. Her mouth moved up and down on my cock. She ran her lips from the crown of the head all the way down to the base. Her fingers tickled my balls. Every few seconds, she ran a finger gently over my ass hole. Up and down. In and out. When she stopped her mouth movement to suck solely on the head, she used her hand to stroke the shaft.

Quantuman
Quantuman
90 Followers
12