Jolene Gives Bill a Ride

Story Info
Wife Jolene fucks Bill in our Bronco.
2.3k words
4.02
65.2k
20
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was a warm one and Jolene and I took a drive toward evening to cool off. We stopped by our friend Bill's house to see if he would like to take a drive and puff a hooter with us. His wife was home and there were kids playing in his pool and house. As you may recall in a previous adventure our friend Bill enjoyed a hot tub and my wife on a Saturday he left he wife at home. Bill suggested we take a drive through the new neighborhood being built smoke a joint or two. Bill climbed into the back of our Bronco as Jolene jumped back into the front seat. We took off and headed off up through the neighborhood to where there was the new housing track going in. It was a Saturday about 5 or 6 and there were no workers there so we cruised the construction site.

After smoking one of my joints and one of Bill's I was feeling a bit horny, the wind through the window was blowing Jolene's blouse open and her braless breasts were coming in and out of view. Jolene was turned sideways in her seat so that her crossed legs were over the console and she was leaning against the door. My wife was wearing a short mini skirt and the tight triangle of her pink lace panties was distracting me as I drove. While we were talking I let my hand wander up her thighs to brush against her pussy with my fingertips. Jolene scooted down in the seat a little so her dress crept up a little and spread her legs wider to give my hand more access. Bill was sitting in the middle of the back seat and was taking this all in. Jokingly Bill asked Jolene to climb into the back seat so he could feel her legs also. I looked a Jolene and winked as she leaned forward smiling at Bill and began t climb into the back seat.

I continued to drive while keeping my eyes glued to the rear view mirror. Jolene was sitting next to Bill with her legs draped over his. Her skirt was up to about her waist, her panties clearly in view. Bill and Jolene were kissing deeply, tongues moving in and out of each other's mouths. Bill had slipped his hand into her loose fitting blouse and was twisting her nipples between his fingers. Jolene was running her hand over Bill's crotch as he unbuttoned the last couple of buttons of her blouse, slipping it off of her shoulders. Jolene leaned back a little against the seat as Bill began playing with her supple tits. Her nipples were rock hard and had grown firm and erect between Bill's busy fingers. Bill lowered his head to her chest and began sucking on one nipple then the other, his hand now moving down to her wet pussy. I could clearly see Bill's fingers pressing against her panties as her nearly naked pussy lips were straining to escape. Her panties were well up into her pussy as she squirmed in the seat. My wife's wet panties had slid between her pussy lips as Bill slipped one finger past them and slowly buried it in her wet box. Jolene raised her hips long enough to let Bill pull her panties off of her tight ass. Now I could see her wet pussy, covered by her light blonde hair, as Bill slipped one finger into her pussy. I watched intently as Bill's finger slowly moved in and out of her pussy, glistening with her juices.

They were both locked in an embrace as Bill ran his finger in and out of her pussy and along her swollen lips. Each time Bill would flick her clitoris my wife would let out a low growl. Jolene was now sitting in the middle of the back seat with her legs spread wide enough to give me a clear view up her pussy while Bill's fingers played with her clit. Jolene had removed Bill's prick from his pants and was busy running her hand up and down his shaft, jerking his cock into a hard pole. Jolene turned her back to the mirror and positioned herself above Bill as he moved into the middle of the seat and put his ass on the edge of the seat. My wife lowered her pussy onto his rigid cock, engulfing it with her wet pussy. I moved the mirror so that I could watch his dick move in and out of Jolene's pussy. Her pussy lips were sliding up and down his shaft as they fucked. Her tight pink asshole was puckered as Bill pumped in and out of my wife. Jolene pressed herself against Bill as they continued to move together. I stopped the Bronco and kept my eyes on the mirror enthralled by the sight of Jolene's pussy filled with Bill's cock. By now Bill had slipped one of his fingers in her tight ass and was slowly fingering her as they fucked.

Jolene sensed the Bronco had stopped moving and with a little effort turned around so she was sitting on Bill's cock while facing the front of the Bronco. Bill's hands were all over her tits, rolling her nipples and squeezing her fleshy mounds. This gave me a better view of my friend's cock moving in and out of my wife's pussy. Moments later Bill began grunting as Jolene was panting very heavily. Bill exploded inside my wife, bucking her up and down as he came in her pussy. As they continued I could see Bill's come oozing from Jolene's pussy and running down her legs. They were both very sweaty as Jolene leaned back against Bill, his hands still cupping her breasts. I turned in my seat to get the full picture of my wife filled with Bill's cock. His balls were covered with come, pussy juice and sweat. Jolene's skirt was around her waist in a bunch, her blouse lay on the floor next to her very wet panties. As Bill's cock softened it slipped from my wife's pussy and hung limp between their legs. My wife slid her fingers over their collective cum and raising her finger slipped it into my mouth so I could taste her juices mixed with our friend's cum.

Jolene picked her blouse up from the floor and climbed back into the front seat, sweaty and sexy. My wife put her blouse back on and pulled her skirt down to around her waist, her freshly fucked pussy still in plain view. Bill pulled his pants back up and stuffed himself back into them. We puffed another hooter while sitting in the middle of the construction site. Jolene was curious how large the houses were and opened the door to take a look. Bill climbed out of the back seat as I made my way into one of the framed up houses with my wife. Jolene had made no attempt to button up her blouse and her fine breasts were only slightly covered when the wind blew her blouse over them. The house we were walking through was a two story and we made our way up the spiral stairs to second floor. As we were commenting on the various rooms and sizes we found what seemed to be the master bedroom. In the middle of the floor was a stack of dry wall. Jolene jumped up on the drywall and leaned back on her elbows. My cock was still hard from watching my wife fuck Bill and following her barely clad body through the house. Jolene spread her legs and told me she needed to have her pussy licked, her fingers running over her soft cum covered lips. I helped position her so that I could lie on the drywall and eat her pussy as she laid back, her head at the end of the stack of drywall. I pulled her skirt down her long legs and tossed it aside. Jolene sat up and removed her blouse and lay back down naked with her golden pussy wide open. I was licking her clit and diving my tongue deep into her hot pussy in less than a heartbeat. I was enjoying my wife's cream pie as much as she was while her hips moved in my hands.

Over her stomach and tits I could see Bill move into a position where Jolene could suck his cock. She was pulling on her nipples as I watched her engulf Bill's cockhead and begin sucking in earnest. As I moved one hand down to her pussy to slide a finger into her Bill took over massaging her tits. My fingering was doing the trick and my wife was squirming with delight. Jolene turned over and moved up to her hands and knees as I climbed in behind her. Taking her by the hips I met her thrusts with my cock and started pumping in and out of her pussy. Bill had laid down on the edge of the stack of drywall so Jolene could continue to suck him off. I was having one of the best fucks of my life, giving it to my beautiful wife and watching her suck on Bill. Bill could hold out no longer and spurted into my wife's mouth. Jolene was panting and moaning pretty well, the sight of Bill's cum dripping from her mouth as she licked my friend clean almost drove me over the edge. I pulled my hard cock from my wife's pussy and with her and Bill's juices began slowly sliding into Jolene's tight asshole. As my wife cleaned up our friend's cock and balls I shot all of my juice into her tight ass. As I finished up my cock slipped from my wife's ass, Jolene turned over and began giggling. Bill and I couldn't understand what was so funny. My wife explained she would like to meet the people who would be living in that house, knowing we all fucked our brains out in their master bedroom.

Jolene was an indescribable sight lying on the stack of drywall covered with sweat, cum oozing from her tight rosebud and shiny on her luscious lips. We sat there naked discussing how ironic it would be if the new owners turned out to be candidates for another fuck fest. Our discussion was cut off when we heard someone yelling at us. It was a security guard wanting to know what we were doing upstairs and why we were on the construction site. Bill went to check it out while my wife pulled her skirt back on and slipped into her sheer blouse. Bill yelled back the security guard was a young guy, in his early twenties, and was headed upstairs. I was stuffing myself back into my pants as Jolene slipped from the stack of drywall. Again the security guard yelled at whoever was upstairs, obviously not seeing us as he moved up the stairwell. I remarked to my wife that we were in a pickle if this guard got upset or thought we were vandalizing the project. Before we could get out of the bedroom the guard was on the top landing headed our way. Bill had joined us again and the three of us decided to meet the guard before he could find us in the bedroom. Jolene was in the lead as she met the guard in the hallway. They about ran into each other as he was coming out of an adjacent room. Jolene had not buttoned up her blouse and her breasts popped out of her top when she stopped just inches from him. Bill and I stopped where we were and watched as he took her in from head to toe. He stood motionless as my wife peeled her blouse off and let it drop to her left hand. Jolene ran her fingers down his chest and settled her right hand on his crotch. He reached out and began fondling her chest and tugging on her nipples. With a sly smile my wife asked if he was going to report us and as he squeezed each of her breasts he replied absolutely not. With that Jolene spun and ran out the door with Bill and I following quickly behind leaving the young guard standing there watching my fine wife run away half naked. The last we saw of him as we drove away he was waving to us to come back.

Jolene and Bill jumped into the back seat and as I drove away the passenger door closed behind them. We were all laughing at almost getting caught by the security guard. Jolene's swollen breasts caught Bill's attention and most of the ways back to his house he had one or the other breast in his mouth while his hands roamed my wife's body. Stopping a block or so from his house Jolene climbed into the front seat and slipped her blouse on while Bill gathered himself. Bill's wife met us at the curb and asked if we had enjoyed our ride as her eyes were fixed on my wife's still erect nipples. I know his wife was treated to a clear view of Jolene's freshly fucked pussy as she opened the door and slid from her seat allowing Bill to exit the Bronco. I noticed as my wife climbed back into the passenger seat that Cathy, Bill's wife, was intently staring at Jolene's firm ass. We waved goodbye as we drove down the street leaving Bill and Cathy standing on the curb. As we drove home I told Jolene how intent Cathy was on her body and wondered aloud if Cathy was interested in having sex with her. Jolene smiled and said that she had noticed the day they were over for a BBQ that Cathy paid a lot of attention to her.

That night as we fell asleep I couldn't shake the fantasy of Cathy sucking on my wife's beautiful pussy as I pounded her ass from behind. I am hoping we get together for a BBQ soon!