Jolene's Holiday Inn Client

Story Info
My wife brings home a client to fuck from the Holiday Inn.
2.8k words
4.14
108.5k
31
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday evening I was warming up the bar-b-que when my wife Jolene called from her hair salon. Normally my wife would be home around 6:00 in the evening on Tuesday's but it was almost seven when she called. Jolene explained that she had a walk in customer just as she was done with her last scheduled appointment and being the only stylist left in the salon she decided to take him. Her salon had just started advertising at the local Holiday Inn and this guy had walked down the hill to have his hair cut, she couldn't say no. Jolene went on to ask me to throw another steak on the grill as she had invited her new client over for dinner, she would explain more when she got home. Jolene asked me to mix her a White Russian; she was on her way home.

About ten minutes later in walked my wife with her client following, they were laughing as they came through the kitchen into the living room. Now I could see why my wife had asked her client for dinner. Jolene introduced me to Dan, a physical young man in his late thirties, about ten years younger than my beautiful wife. Jolene asked me to fix Dan something to drink as she took her White Russian and headed toward the bedroom saying she needed to get out of her work clothes. Dan was watching her fine ass sway as she turned the corner and was a little embarrassed as he realized what he was doing and that I had busted him checking out my wife. Of course I can't blame him, as you know from our other adventures my wife is a very good looking California girl, tanned in the right spots, long legs and a great attitude. My cock was stirring thinking about Dan and my wife; I was curious what she had in mind.

Dan asked what I was drinking and I told him tequila and grapefruit, he said he would have what I was having. It was pretty obvious he wanted to get along and enjoy the evening. While we were waiting for my wife I asked him a little about himself. He was on the West coast for a meeting with a new customer; he sold heavy equipment to contractors. Dan explained he needed to get away from his home in Ohio, he had just separated from his wife and he wanted a little air. His wife had come home one night with bite marks on her breasts, her panties were missing and she had obviously been fucked. Her explanation was she had gone out with her girlfriends and had a little too much to drink and didn't quite remember the whole night other than riding in the back seat of a car on the way back home. He said he was unsure whether he could trust her and what his feelings were about her.

As Dan was winding down his story Jolene sauntered into the kitchen wearing one of my white button up shirts, only the middle two buttons were fastened. The shirt was just long enough to cover her panties but as she walked it parted just enough to give a glimpse of her little lace boy shorts. Jolene bent to set her glass on the table where Dan was sitting and as she did the shirt opened allowing Dan a clear view of her large tits, hanging firmly below her. I asked her if she needed a refill as she moved toward the stovetop. My wife was standing in front of this complete stranger barefoot with a shirt that barely covered her fine tan body. As Jolene moved about the kitchen preparing the rest of the meal she explained how Dan had walked in and although she was cleaning up decided to give him a haircut because he explained he was here on very important business. As my wife bent to get the pans, reached to get the measuring cups and generally moved around her kitchen she gave Dan and I ample opportunities to see her fine lace covered ass held tightly by her boy shorts.

My cock was hard as I took the steaks out to the bar-b-que and tossed them on. Dan had followed me outside and was watching my wife through the large window as we talked. I asked him how he liked his haircut and he said he not only liked the cut but enjoyed he experience. He thanked me for letting him come to our home and have dinner, he hadn't had a home cooked meal in several weeks. Dan said my wife insisted he come home for a nice dinner and a couple of drinks. Looking into the kitchen Jolene was mixing her third White Russian, things were going to get interesting, she likes to have a good time after a few of her favorite drinks. My wife brought us out fresh drinks and as she stayed to chat her nipples became quite erect in the cool evening. Jolene asked where we wanted to eat, inside or outside and I commented that outside was more pleasant for Dan and I. She punched me in the arm, gave me her sexy crooked smile and turned toward the kitchen.

When my wife came back out with the dishes and such she asked Dan to help her set the patio table. Standing at the bar-b-que I watched as she made every effort to brush against him, actually bumping into him a time or two. It was also obvious that she now only had one button on the shirt fastened, each time she leaned over the table her breasts were in clear view. We had a great dinner and talked about Dan's home town, his job and also his separation. My wife cleared the table, taking the dinner plates to the kitchen and returning with another round of drinks. When Jolene asked him if he was going to get back with his wife she crossed her legs, revealing that she had taken her panties off. Dan was caught off guard staring at my wife's beautiful little pussy as her legs crossed, he stuttered for a moment and then said he was still unsure, he loved her but was confused about her behavior and his feelings about her behavior.

Jolene asked him if he was pissed off or whether he was unsure about whether the thought of his wife fucking other men might have aroused him. Dan looked at me for help; he looked confused as to where this was going. I took a long drink and asked him if he knew who the person his wife had fucked was, did he know the guy or not. Dan turned to Jolene and then back to me as he said his wife had told him it was a guy she had met in the bar she was drinking in, she didn't know who he was. I asked what his first thought was when he realized his wife had fucked someone else. Dan hesitated, lowered his head a little and said his first thought was he wanted to fuck her right there but for some reason thought he should have been pissed off. That is the reason he was still confused about whether to get divorced or stay with his wife. Jolene smiled, saying she understood and asked me what I thought about Dan's wife fucking other men.

Looking right at Dan I told him that I enjoyed watching my wife fuck other men, that I enjoyed fucking her with other men as well. Dan looked at my wife who was sitting with her long legs crossed, her tan thighs completely exposed, her shirt was half open revealing one erect nipple on her large breast. Dan adjusted his pants; his cock like mine was hard. Jolene stood and stepped in front of Dan, undoing her last button allowing her shirt to open completely. With her White Russian in one hand she placed the other on Dan's shoulder and lowered herself onto his lap. Before Dan could speak my wife had covered his mouth with hers as she pressed herself against him, her body exposed to his touch. Dan's hand instinctively ran up my wife's thighs, finding a very wet pussy as his fingers touch her lips.

Holding my wife to him with one arm I watched as Jolene parted her legs, her little blonde pussy open as Dan's fingers played with her clit. Slowly one finger slipped into my wife's box, Dan was finger fucking my wife right in front of me. Standing I dropped my pants and stepped out of them, pulled my shirt off and sat back down. Jolene's hand was squeezing Dan's cock through his pants as she broke their kiss. My wife looked at Dan."Dan I think you are excited about the thought of your wife fucking other men. Bernard loves when I fuck other men, don't you Bernie?" I confirmed her statement as I began stroking my cock. "Dan I want you to tell me you want your wife to fuck other men, who do you want her to fuck?" I watched as Dan's finger slid in and out of my wife's little blonde pussy. He couldn't talk has his mouth had found Jolene's nipples and he was busy switching from one large nipple to the other. Pressing his hand to her pussy my wife held onto an orgasm as he gently bit on her nipple.

Jolene slid from Dan's lap to her knees, taking Dan's zipper in her little hands as she knelt in front of him. I watched as she snaked his hard cock from his pants, it was much larger than I guess I expected. My wife was holding his hard cock with both hands and began swirling her lips around the head of his cock. Looking up at him she asked again "Tell me who you want your wife to fuck Dan, I think you have someone in mind." Her mouth covered his long cock as she took the entire shaft down. My wife's head was slowly moving up and down his spit covered cock as she pumped with her hands. Softly Dan began talking then picked up the pace explaining he had wanted his wife to fuck his best friend for some time. My wife was jacking his cock off, "You want your wife to be a slut don't you Dan, you want to watch her suck cock?" her lips just hit his cock as he started shooting his cum down her throat.

Jolene let some of his cum drip from her lips as she let his cock go from her mouth. Sitting back on her legs my wife continued fondling his semi-erect cock as she asked Dan to continue with his story. Dan told us how he had often asked his wife to wear something sexy around his best friend hoping something would happen but was unsure how he would take it if she actually fucked his friend. "Bernard shared me with his best friend first, it was fun. We met him at a hotel when he was travelling and we fucked all night, Bernie passed out, I fucked Bob until we fell asleep. I like to fuck and Bernie likes watching me fuck." Dan's cock was hard again and I knew my wife wanted his cock in her pussy.

"Dan, think about your naughty little wife fucking your friend like this." Jolene moved across the room, sitting on my lap facing me. "Dan do you want to see your friend's cock in your wife's pussy like this?" sliding her wet pussy over my cock, grinding all the way to my balls before rising up and falling again. I looked across the room, Dan was stroking his cock watching my wife's tan ass rise and fall on my hard cock. I was sucking my wife's nipples as we fucked; I could feel how hot and wet her pussy was. My cock was aching for release as my wife slid from my cock, down my legs, taking my cock in her mouth. After licking her own pussy juice from my cock my wife turned to Dan, "Dan come fuck me, I want your cock in my pussy. I want Bernie to watch you fuck me. I want you to think about your wife fucking your friend."

As Dan's cock entered my wife's fuckable pussy the rhythm picked up. My wife was sucking my cock like a woman possessed as Dan pounded her from behind. Dan was holding my wife by the hips as he slammed against her, I could hear him fucking her as I closed my eyes, shooting my load into my wife's mouth, holding her by the back of the head, fucking her face for all I was worth. Jolene was grunting around my cock when Dan pulled her back by her hair, he was fucking her seriously now. I continued stroking my cock as I watched my wife's face distort in pleasure, cum running from her lips as Dan fucked her. He held her by the hair with one hand and was gripping her hip with the other as he told her what a slut she was and that he was going to fuck her all night. He said he wanted to watch his wife fuck all night. In the middle of this action Dan let loose into my wife's well fucked pussy. Her face fell back to my cock as he held her with both hands by the hips, grinding his cock deep into my wife.

Jolene crawled to the sofa, cum covering her pussy as she spread her legs and invited me across the room. Moving between my wife's thighs I could see Dan's cum slipping from her swollen pussy, a pussy I love to fuck and suck. Jolene held my face to her pussy as I licked their combined cum from her, sucking on her clit, bringing her to another orgasm. Dan was sitting on the floor stroking his soft cock watching me lick his cum from my wife. My cock was still hard as I moved up and pressed it against my wife's slick pussy. Jolene reached out and began pinching my nipples as she asked me if I enjoyed watching her fuck Dan. As I fucked my wife she told me she was watching Dan jack off and that she wanted to fuck his big cock again. She continued dirty talk, telling me she was going to let him fuck her in the ass. Jolene asked me to cum on her tits as she told me I was going to be fucking her pussy when he fucked her ass. That was it for me and pulling my cock from my wife's pussy I sprayed her stomach and tits with cum.

Jolene was rubbing the long white streams of cum over her body as she stood and said she was going to take a shower and go to bed. Taking Dan by the hand she led him to the guest room and helped him turn down the sheets. As she kissed him good night she pulled his long cock and told him to have sweet dreams. She told him to think that maybe right now his little wife was fucking his best friend while he was in California. Dan's cock was getting harder as my wife let go, telling him not to waste it, there was going to be more use for it later. Jolene and I showered together before slipping into bed, laying together we fondled each other, talking about the evening we had just had, my wife had my cock in her hand as she fell asleep.

The next morning was Wednesday; I was up at 5:00 AM as usual on a work day. After showering I stood in the bedroom watching my naughty wife sleeping naked. By the time I had finished shaving and dressing Jolene was awake and had slipped on a robe. I had a few minutes to kill before leaving and sat in the kitchen with my wife having a cup of coffee. We talked a little more about last night; I told her how much I enjoyed watching her fuck Dan. She squeezed my hard cock through my pants as she stood to kiss me goodbye. Standing in the doorway to leave I watched Jolene cross the living room and stop by the door of the guest room. Turning and looking over her shoulder my wife smiled her sexy crooked smile and dropped her robe to the floor, taking the doorknob in her little hand. I left for work with the vision of my wife's fine ass disappearing behind the guest bedroom door as she closed it behind her.