Jonah Marx P.I.: Case Of The Black Bombshell

Story Info
P.I. interrupts Black girl.
1.6k words
4.06
61.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J.C.
J.C.
9 Followers

Well I suppose I better introduce myself, my name is Jonah Marx - o.k. I've heard all the jokes, just call me Harpo - I'm on the wrong side of forty - just- 6'4", above average looks - so the girls tell me- good physical shape, Im a black belt in Wu-Chi and work out regularly at the local gym and I'm a Private Investigator. I've been in the business for the last 15 years and believe me have I got some stories to tell, and that's what brings me here today, Dutchy , that's my secretary- sorry, Personal Assistant- is making me write down some of my more, shall we say colorful tales, and she mentioned this one the other night while we were having a post coital cigarette. Dutchy and I have an understanding, if we're horny then we fuck, simple as that no ties, no hang up's, just good plain horizontal dancing and believe me she can certainly rumba, but I digress, this is a case of mine from a couple of years ago which I like to call the Black Bombshell, so here goes hope you enjoy.

I had received a phone call early Monday morning from John Stone, C.E.O of Quantum Dynamics ,a go ahead software company , and he was keen to see me about a problem he was having with unauthorised internet access within his company, he was worried about industrial espionage as his company was working on some big contracts for the Defense Department, so I made an appointment with him for later that day. Although I am no spring chicken I did keep current and five years ago I realised that computers and the emergence of the internet was going to bring a lot of business my way so I hit the books and the local college to soak up as much as I could about cyberspace and the associated hardware. As a result of this intense studying I had managed to solve some important cases for some important clients and word had got around and I was now number one on the list for P.I 's in this field.

As I parked my late model Ferrari - just kidding- my late model Taurus in the space reserved for the Vice President of Quantum Dynamics I noticed the presence of what seemed to be an unusually large number of security guards roaming the grounds. I walked up to the reception desk, which was manned- sorry womanned- by one of the most gorgeous creatures I had ever seen, blond,green eyed with a body built for touching. I introduced my self and was immediately shown to the elevator bank and accompanied by this goddess up to Stone's office.

As Claudia Schiffer - kidding - left me in Mr Stone's hands, I couldn't help looking as she walked away, mmmm that ass,like two puppies playing under a blanket. "A vision of loveiness is she not Mr Marx?"

"That she is sir, that she is" I sighed in reply and quickly got my thoughts out of my boxers and back into my larger head.

John Stone looked to be about 50, grey well groomed hair and looked in remarkable shape, and his handshake was good and firm, without being overbearing like a lot of younger men try to do when they first see me - well I'm a big bastard and most guy's think they have to break my hand on introduction to show they are my equal.

"I'll come straight to the point Mr Marx, I have a problem, I'm not sure how serious but I need to find out."

As I sat there Stone outlined his problem, basically he knew there was unauthorized access to his computer system and from there on to the internet and he was worried that somebody within his company was selling software illegally over the net.

"So can you help me Mr Marx" he finally finished, not wanting to look as though I was blowing my own horn, I told it shouldn't be to much of a problem and to cut a long story short he set me up in an empty office and I went to work hooking into his computer system.

After a week of long boring days of monitoring employees just doing their work as normal I was wondering maybe Stone was imagining things and then Friday night things began to happen.

It was 7.00pm and most employees had left for the weekend, when suddenly my computer let out a warning buzz I had set up to go off when the net was accessed without proper authorization, quickly I traced the station that was logged in and patched through to see what was going on, a web page downloaded onto my screen, here I was expecting the K.G.B. spy page- you know,we buy top secrets just contact the webmaster- and up came Massive Cocks, no kidding this page with a ton of thumbnails of guy's with 10",12" and even bigger pricks was sitting on my screen.

The page changed and up came a full screen shot of a white guy with a cock the size of the Eiffel Tower, and there it sat, well I had the culprit all I had to do was find where the work station was and go catch them.

It turned out the terminal in question was in Mr Stone's office, well,well well, a closet gay I thought to myself, but then if it was him why would he hire me, only one way to find out and I made my way to Stone's office.

I carefully opened the door and entered the office Stone's computer terminal was in an alcove at the rear of the office and I could see the glow of the monitor, which outlined a high back chair and on each arm of the chair I could see a leg and two things told me they weren't Stone's legs, one they were obviously female and two they were jet black- I just amaze myself sometimes- I walked quietly to the back of the chair, I could see the picture on the monitor, the watcher had now changed to a photo of a black women on hands and knees with a white cock in all three available holes and each cock looked like it should be attached to a large pony.

As I looked over the back of the chair there before me was a sight which turned my own cock into a rock hard flagpole, a young black woman ,late teens early twenties, dressed in a cleaners uniform, which was now unbuttoned was busily giving herself a hand job which would of made a blackjack dealer proud. She had short kinky hair, a pair of firm apple sized tits with nipples receiving attention from long slender fingers, a nice flat tight stomach and a pair of legs with the tightest thighs I had ever seen, and between those afore mentioned thighs a cunt which was now leaking a copious amount of pussy juice. Now this cunt was a work of art, beautiful full lips, tight curly hair along both sides and the most exciting thing was the glimpses of that glorious pink tunnel as she busily rubbed her clit and spread her cunt lips, and this was made even more exciting by the fact that this young lady was the color of a piece of coal, I don't know about the rest of you but my greateset fantasy had always been to fuck a black woman, and when I say black I mean black, not cafe au lait, not dark brown but jet black and here before me was the object of my greatest desire.

I could smell her pussy as I stood there and quickly I unzipped my pants and released my throbbing prick, the girl was so far gone she hadn't even noticed me yet, I moved to the side of the chair and placed my cock against the side of her head, the head rubbing against her cheek, a small gasp came from her lips, she opened her eyes wide in surprise and as she turned to look at me my cock pushed against her full thick lips, she automatically opened her mouth and my cock was enveloped in it's hot silky interior. She expertly began to bob up and down my shaft and watching those black lips run up and down my cock almost made me cum straight away, I ran my hand across her head feeling her tight wiry hair and then cupped her chin as she deep throated my cock.

I reached down and rubbed her ebony tits, her nipples were bullet hard and I pulled and tweaked them, she let out a deep moan and sucked hard on my dick, then I ran my hand across her firm tummy and into her curly pubic hair my fingers slipping between her cunt lips, which were slick with her juice, and as I watched my white fingers disappear into her tight black cunt I again almost shot my load.

I knew I wouldn't last long so I pulled my cock out of her mouth , pulled her to her feet and bent her over the desk, her gorgeous wide black ass spread before me, her cunt wide open it's pink tunnel beckoning me, I quickly rammed my cock deep into the heat of her wet cunt and began to pump as if my life depended on it. Her cunt sucked me in and began to massage my cock,with that and the sight of those beautiful black buttocks I was finished , I let out a loud moan and shot my load of sticky white cum deep into her sucking pussy this caused her to scream and I felt a stream of pussy juice flow down my legs as she came as well.

The story doesn't end here my black princess and I had many more exciting visits and I will tell you these some other day, oh and by the way this is a true story, honest.

J.C.
J.C.
9 Followers