Jonathan

Story Info
Her girlfriends younger brother comes for a visit.
6k words
4.62
170.3k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,255 Followers

10.

Dana and I had been together for almost three years, and our sex life was in the doldrums. It's not as if the sex was bad; it had just gotten routine. God help me but it was getting boring.

We had sex once or possibly twice a week. It was fun; we had good orgasms and we knew how to push each others buttons: once in a while Dana would fuck me in the ass, and once in a while I would give her a good spanking. Maybe that was part of the problem; we knew each other a little too well, knew just what buttons to push. There was no spontaneity, no experimentation. It hadn't been like that at first. In the beginning, we had been firecrackers: constantly at it, always in the sack, experimenting and pushing each others limits. At some point, I don't know when, sex had become a habit. A nice habit to be sure, but a habit nonetheless.

I found myself looking and flirting more and more, and spending more time checking out porn on the internet. This trend made me sad, because I love Dana, and I wanted to be her girl forever. But I didn't stop looking.

It was late June, and we were suffering through the first heat wave of what promised to be a long and stifling summer. Dana and me were hanging out in the bedroom in front of our first big purchase together: the air conditioner. We both had our period that week, so sex was off the menu. A year ago that wouldn't have stopped us; it wouldn't even have slowed us down.

"Jonathan called me up yesterday."

"Yeah?" I rolled over languidly.

Jonathan was Dana's little brother; he had just graduated from high school, and would be starting at NYU in the fall.

"He was wondering if he could stay with us for a while this summer before school starts."

"Sure" I said "Why not? He's a neat kid."

Dana and I shared a rent-stabilized one bedroom apartment in Williamsburg. By some standards it was small, but to us it was practically a mansion. There was a futon couch in the living room that could be used as a bed by guests.

"Cool" Dana said "I'll let him know."

"Did you warn him about New York City in the summer?" We were both in bra and panties, barricaded inside the only cool room in the place. And it was still only June.

"Yeah."

"Well, it's his funeral then."

9.

A few weeks later, Jonathan showed up on our stoop. He was a neat kid; I had already met him a couple times by then. Dana's family had been very understanding when she came out of the closet; they had had us up to their house for dinner, and I had spent last Christmas with them. I guess it's never easy, but they had all tried real hard. They had been a lot cooler than my own family, that was for sure.

Jonathan was a skinny sandy haired kid, with glasses and a cute little pony tail. He was 19, and bouncing off the walls with energy. He was smart and funny (much like his older sister), and it was good to have him around. We set him up in the living room. He didn't come with much in terms of clothes and things. Guys, how do they do it? We all got along really well, though truth be told we didn't all hang out together very often. Dana and I both worked full time, and Jonathan took to the city like a fish to water. He spent all his time in the parks, galleries, and museums, sketching in his pad. He had some talent, that kid.

Dana and I had to be a little more careful about walking around the place topless, and leaving dildos laying around; but if Jonathan found it strange living with two lesbians, he was polite enough not to say anything.

8.

I got home from work early, which was nice because I would still get paid for a full eight hours. I was through the door and into the living room before I even noticed. I don't know who was more embarrassed.

Jonathan was stretched out on the futon, naked from the waist down, with his (sizeable!) erect cock still squeezed in one hand. A DVD was playing on the tv. One of our DVDs; punk rock girls with pink hair and piercings fucking each other in the ass with some exceptionally large and exotic dildos.

I don't think either one of us knew what to say at that moment. I stood there for a moment, my mouth hanging open I'm sure, like some dopey cartoon character. Jonathan was frozen, mid stroke, on the futon.

"Excuse me, I'm so sorry" I said, and turned around and walked straight out the door. I went for a long walk, which ended up in a bar near the river, and it was getting dark by the time I went home. Dana was there, but Jonathan wasn't. I didn't mention the incident to her.

7.

I didn't find myself alone with Jonathan for another week. Things were a little weird in the mean time- he gave me a look, I gave him a smile, he blushed, I looked away –but not very weird. It really wasn't a problem.

That Friday, I didn't have to work until late. Dana kissed me and left for work; I slept in. After my shower, I sat down at the kitchen table to my coffee and corn flakes. That was when I noticed Jonathan. He was laying on the futon, wearing boxers and a t-shirt. I was embarrassed that I hadn't noticed him. I didn't want him to think that I was ignoring him; I'm just dense in the mornings.

"Hey Andrea" he said "I'm really sorry about last week."

"Don't worry about it" I said "It's really not a problem." I laughed a little "Plus, if we didn't want you checking out our porn, I guess we shouldn't have left it lying around."

"Um thanks"

"Just don't leave any stains on the couch." That got a laugh. "It's not like Dana and me haven't left any stains of our own there" Another laugh. "Want a cup of coffee?"

"I don't usually drink coffee."

"Well, it's time you started."

He got up and poured himself a big glass of orange juice and joined me at the table. He still had bed head, and looked really cute.

"Can I ask you something Andrea?"

"Shoot. Ask away."

He blurted it out in one breath "What do girls get out of it anyway? I mean the, you know, the anal sex thing?"

Wow, that wasn't what I had been expecting, not at all. "Um, I don't know" I said "It's kind of forbidden and naughty, um but mostly it uh, just feels good." We were both blushing now, and then we both had to laugh at how embarrassed we both were. "Have you done that with a girl yet?"

Now Jonathan was really blushing. It was awful cute.

"Come on now" I joshed "didn't you ever fuck some cute little high school girl in the butt?"

If he turned any more red, he could have easily been mistaken for an outsized tomato.

"No, actually" he managed "I never did that."

We both got the giggles. When I could talk again, I asked "You're not a virgin then, are you?"

Silence.

"No! You're not, are you?"

"What if I was? Is that so bad?"

"No… not at all." I floundered "Some of my best friends are still virgins" That was patently untrue. "I didn't lose mine until I was twenty." That was true. "It's not a big deal. Not a big deal at all. I'm just surprised, that's all."

Now I was the one who looked like a tomato.

"So it really feels nice?"

"What?"

"You know… doing it in the butt."

"Oh yeah" I said "really good. If you ask me anyway."

"It's funny" he said "I always thought that it was something that guys did to girls… or gay guys did to each other. I always that it would hurt for the um, the person who…"

"Who gets fucked in the ass?"

"Yeah, that."

"Nope, it's not supposed to. Not if you do it right."

I couldn't believe I was having this conversation, not with my girlfriends' kid brother. I guess he couldn't believe it either. He got up and got a bowl of cereal. I couldn't help noticing that there was a lump in the front of his shorts. A pretty nice looking lump. I could hardly blame him; I realized that I was physically excited myself.

6.

That night, after I got home from work, I pounced on Dana. Jonathan was asleep on the couch; Dana had stayed up reading, waiting for me to get home. It was sweet of her.

I couldn't get naked fast enough. She was still wearing panties. The air conditioning felt nice on my skin. It was hot as fuck in the rest of the apartment. I fell onto Dana, kissing madly, touching and caressing, squeezing and grabbing.

"Ooh, You're a tiger tonight" she said "Lucky me!"

"I am so fucking horny!" I whispered in her ear "I can't wait to fuck you hard."

"Oh Baby" she arched her back to give me better access to her fantastic breasts "Come on and fuck me now!"

At that moment, that was all the invitation I needed. Foreplay is awesome, don't get me wrong, but sometimes you need to cut right to the chase. I got up and started fumbling with the straps on our harness. I realized that it had been a couple months since we had even used the thing. Dana was peeling off her black panties.

"God Andrea, you look so sexy wearing that thing!" A large purple dildo protruded lewdly from my crotch, bouncing up and down as I moved.

"Call me Jonathan."

"What?"

"Say it."

"You're very kinky tonight"

"Say it."

"Come on Jonathan…" she couldn't look me in the eye "Come on little bro, come fuck me with that delicious cock of yours!"

I could tell just from looking that she was super turned on: her pussy was all swollen and she was practically making a puddle on the bed. Her clit stuck out like a hard little eraser head. Me, I was soaked.

"Suck my dick Sis."

"Shh! He'll hear. You'll wake him up!" Jonathan was sleeping (I hoped) just the other side of our thin bedroom wall.

"Go on, suck my dick."

She licked and slurped the dildo while I caressed around her labia (careful to avoid actually touching her pussy) and pinched and pulled her sensitive nipples. She looked really sexy like that, with her mouth full of my purple dick; but neither of us could wait much longer.

I pulled out of her mouth, stood over her, mock threatening. "You want your brother's dick now?"

"Oh yeah Jonathan, come on and fuck me."

"You want me to fuck you with my big virgin cock?"

"Virgin?"

"Oh Yeah."

"Please fuck me now Bro."

I knelt between her spread legs, teasing the outside of Dana's drooling pussy with the head of the dildo. I couldn't believe how turned on we were.

"Where do you want me to fuck you Sis?"

"My ass."

Funny, usually it was me begging for attention in that particular hole. "You want me to fuck your ass?"

"Oh… in my pussy then in my ass."

I couldn't tease her any longer. I thrust forward, burying my artificial cock in her juicy pussy. It felt so good to be inside her. I fell on top of her, squishing our boobs together, humping her pussy and kissing her. "You like having your little brothers' cock in your pussy?"

"Mmm Jonathan… Oh so good… Oh yeah…"

I love watching Dana come. Her eyes squeezed tight, her breasts flushed red and her breath came in little gasps. I felt so powerful at that moment, plowing her sweet pussy as her body shook with orgasm. I kept on fucking her.

"Oh Jonathan, fuck my ass right now." Dana had a far away look in her eyes. I pulled the shaft out of her. It was liberally coated with her juices. Her come looked really sexy spread all over my cock.

"Should I grab the lube?"

"I don't think so… think I'm plenty wet already."

I was playing with her tiny little brown hole with my index finger. I'd fucked her there a couple of times in the past, but we had always had to take it super slow.

"Put it in Little Brother… Put your cock up my ass right now!"

Well, I wasn't about to argue with that! I maneuvered the end of the dildo against her puckered little opening. Gently, slowly, I pressed forward a little. She pressed back against me. Entranced, I watched as her body opened up for me. The fat dildo slipped right up inside her.

My cock was all the way up her butt. Her cunt was spread obscenely in front of me, juicy and swollen. Her clit was more erect than I had ever seen it. It looked like a big fat pink pearl perched at the top of her pussy.

"Do you like that? You like having your brother's cock up your ass?"

"Oh yeah! Oh Jonathan… it's so good… so nasty! Oh God yeah Jonathan, fuck my ass with that cock… yeah, do it Bro!"

Now I was the one who was worried about Jonathan hearing us. I fucked her ass, hard and deep, reveling in the sight of my lover squirming on the end of my cock. Dana played with her nipples, pulling and twisting as I fucked her.

"Oh Andrea it's so good… I need you… I need your pussy on my mouth." No argument from me! "Leave it in me though."

I disentangled myself from the strap-on harness, leaving the purple dildo buried in Dana's ass. It was then that I realized just how wet I was: my thighs were totally covered in joy juice; sticky strings of come leaked from my slit.

We arranged ourselves into a 69. Her tongue found my clit right away; her fingers probed my pussy and asshole. We weren't going to last much longer.

I licked her swollen clit hard, and spanked her beautiful ass till it was red with my handprints.

"You nasty little slut" I said between slurps "Horny little tramp" Smack! smack! "Fucking your own brother like that" The dildo wiggled obscenely in her asshole "Fucking your brothers' cock…"

My own orgasm washed over me like a tidal wave, and I ground myself onto her mouth, concentrating as best I could on her button. I felt Dana go off under me, wiggling and moaning and squirming. It seemed to go on forever, like an endless white water rapids of pleasure.

We lay like that for a little while, a sweaty sticky human knot. When we had disentangled and cleaned up, we cuddled for a while before drifting off.

"That was very kinky" Dana said "We should do that one again."

"MmmHmm" I murmured sleepily "We sure should."

5.

Jonathan got home later than usual. He had been drinking, I could tell. Sweet kid, and no tolerance for alcohol whatsoever.

Dana was off at a dinner with some of her college friends; I'm embarrassed to say that I had been on the internet, surfing porn all evening.

I came out into the living room as Jonathan fell onto the futon. I was feeling naughty and randy. I had been replaying the events of the other night over and over in my head. When Dana got home, she was in for some hot action!

I sat down next to Jonathan on the couch/bed. "So which one is your favorite?" I asked, indicating the stack of DVDs under the tv. It was pretty clear that I wasn't asking him if he preferred The Princess Bride or The Drunken Master.

This was really unfair of me, and I don't know why I said it. I was sure though, that he must have watched all our pornos by now. I would have.

"Um…" he was blushing again. It was so cute. "This one." He pulled out the disk that I had walked in on him watching the other week. It happened to be one of my favorites too. Without a word, I slipped the disk into the player.

We watched silently for a little while. I wasn't sure just what I was starting here, but the sexual energy in the room was so intense you could have cut it with a knife. On the screen, a busty chick was dancing around for us, gyrating and masturbating with a black horsehair-tailed dildo up her butt.

"Andrea, you like that don't you- you know, in your ass?"

"Oh Yeah."

"I think I might too" He was so cute "I mean I've never tried it, but…"

"Do you want to masturbate?" Oh God, I couldn't believe I just said that.

"You wouldn't mind?"

"Oh no, not at all. Not one bit."

Jonathan stood up, dropping his jeans and boxers. His cock sprung free. It was a beautiful dick; big and thick and hard, uncircumcised, with a lovely purple head. He wasn't very hairy, and his balls were drawn up tight. He looked delicious.

He started stroking himself next to me on the couch. It took all my self restraint (what there was left of it) to not suck him into my mouth right at that instant. On the tv, two girls were getting it on in a hallway.

"Lie down on your side" I told him quietly. He had the cutest little ass, tight and muscular, two perfect handfuls. I traced up and down the crack of his butt cheeks as he stroked. I could hear him breathing, thick and raspy.

I let my finger slip between his cheeks, searching for that special place that I lusted after. I found what I was looking for.

"Is this ok?"

"Yes"

I wet my finger in my mouth and returned it to his opening. He was stroking himself slowly.

I circled, tickled, caressed.

"Please Andrea…"

I pressed against his anus. He opened up a little for me, allowing the tip of my finger inside.

"Oh…"

"Good?"

"Yeah."

I pressed a little harder. God he was tight! I worked my finger in and out a little, each time a tiny bit deeper up his ass. My cunt was really drooling. I had to reach inside my own shorts and caress myself.

I had my finger almost all the way up his ass. He was incredibly hot, and squeezing me tight. I could feel him jerking his cock all the way through his body.

"Is it still ok?"

"Yeah" he breathed "Do it to me."

I slid my finger in and out of his hungry hole. He was masturbating faster and faster. It was so sexy. I buried a finger in my pussy, spreading my wetness all around. My clit was singing. I pressed my t-shirt covered breasts into his back, twisting my finger inside him.

I felt his body shake, and he clamped down hard on my finger. Jonathan moaned, long and loud, and shot a copious amount of pearly white semen halfway across the room, I swear.

His orgasm triggered my own. I diddled hard under my shorts, coming and coming. It was so good!

I hadn't played with a boy in, like, years. He was so fucking cute! I love the way guys come, giving you such a sexy visual reward. I wish I could come like that, squirting juice all over my lover.

I gently removed my finger from his now very sensitive rear end. I think we were both too embarrassed to say much after that; I went into the bedroom and he took a shower.

"That was fun." I said before I closed the bedroom door.

"Yeah."

"Definitely."

I was still horny. Super horny. Dana was really in for it when she got home.

4.

Me and Dana were having sex almost every night now. We didn't play the Jonathan game again; I felt a little sheepish about touching him so intimately, and I felt weird about taking Dana there in the first place. But the sex between us was great: hot, passionate, sometimes rough, often kinky; always fun. Our sex life was reborn, with a vengeance. We tried to keep it quiet, but I don't know how successful we were. I secretly kind of liked the idea of Jonathan hearing us anyway, masturbating on the other side of the bedroom wall to our sex noises.

We were all home together the next Friday night; a rare event. Jonathan would be moving into the dorms on Monday. We had gotten a six pack of beer, and rented a movie: Rushmore.

The movie had wrapped up, and the three of us cuddled up together on the couch. I sat next to Jonathan; he was next to his sister.

"Do you ever hear us at night? We sleep just on the other side of this wall. It's not that thick. Did you ever hear us… having sex?" I couldn't believe I was asking him this. Out of the blue too.

"Um… yeah, a few times, I guess."

"Did it bother you, to hear us doing it?"

"Maybe it turned you on. Is that it? Did it ever turn you on to hear us having sex? Did it ever make you hard?" Now Dana was chipping in.

There was a sizeable bulge in the front of Jonathan's pants. Not saying a word, I reached over and carefully unzipped him. His big, rigidly erect dick sprang out. He wriggled, and got his pants and shorts down around his ankles. His cock stood straight up, bobbing proudly with every heartbeat.

I looked over, and Dana had pulled of her own shirt and bra. Her large, full breasts jiggled pleasantly. I love her tits. They are works of art. Her nipples were hard and pink and pointed slightly upward. I took her hand in mine and guided it to the base of Jonathan's cock. Hand in hand, we gripped his shaft, barely moving, stroking it up and down with tiny motions.

litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,255 Followers
12