Jordan and the Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
Jordan and Meg continue their passions.
5k words
4.23
33k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the meal, Jordan said goodbye, checked his bike again cycled off home. He had a big grin on his face and a piece of paper in his back pocket.

On the paper were written some dates, which Meg had worked out were very safe dates to invite Jordan round for tea and 'extras.' This was his diary for lust-filled visits till the end of the semester. College girls no longer interested him. The maturity and good looks of Meg were what he desired; particularly as she was so accessible.

Every visit was filled with intense, active play that kept both Jordan and Meg interested and satiated.

But they were always over too soon, and each was well aware that Jordan was due to return to his family in Africa for the coming holidays.

Meg wanted to treat Jordan on their final Saturday afternoon together. She packed a picnic basket full of home made goodies and a bottle of wine.

With it in the car ready, she waited for his arrival, sat in the kitchen dressed in a fresh blue short summer dress that showed off her figure, and sandals. In her nervousness she flipped her sandals up and down on her foot.

Soon she saw the familiar figure of Jordan, standing in the doorway. He was dressed in shorts, open necked shirt and sandals.

"Meg, you look delicious, I want to eat you!" Jordan announced, and winked slow and sexy.

Meg blushed.

She stood, hugged him and pinched his ass.

"Put your bike in the shed, and get in the car. I have a surprise for you."

Intrigued, Jordan did as he was asked and as they drove away Meg said;

"This is our last time together and I thought we'd do something different. It's a lovely day, and I've packed a picnic basket. We're off to the hills where it's quiet."

Every so often along the road, Jordan put a hand on Meg's leg, and gently stroked it. Sometimes his hand reached under her dress, and she quickly scolded him.

"You'll put me off my driving, you naughty boy!"

"But I can't wait Meg," Jordan replied as they came to a halt at red traffic lights.

You vixen! He thought.

"Mrs Peters! Shame on you!"

Jordan's hand had reached under Megs dress and he realized something was missing.

"No panties! I'm shocked!" He laughed.

The lights turned green and they moved on.

"Wait, Mr Impatient!" Meg laughed.

Soon Meg turned off the main road, down a country lane and up into the hills, as Jordan grew more impatient.

"What am I to do with you?" she laughed, as they came to a stop.

As soon as she put the brake on, Jordan leaned over her and lifted the lever, and made her seat recline. He lifted her dress up and exposed her smooth pussy. It glistened with moisture. Meg brought her legs up, rested her feet on the dash, and Jordan got between her legs.

"Oh lovely pussy, I'm gonna miss you. Purr for me kitty."

He brought his face up close and rubbed her lips with his nose, sniffing and drawing in the sweet musky smell of her nectar, as though he was memorizing her personal scent. Meg let out soft crooning sighs that really excited Jordan. He followed through with his tongue, licking along her pussy, tongue fucking her and lapping the sweet wetness up.

Meg's hips pivoted and her soft sighs became loud cries. Her legs shook and her body arched as Jordan brought her to orgasm point, and he was covered in her juice.

"Aaaahhh!" She screamed.

"Scream baby scream!"

Jordan leaned over Meg and kissed her hard on the mouth. She sucked his tongue in and tasted her own aromatic juices. They lay there for five minutes until they'd both calmed down. Jordan stroked Meg's hair and said;

"I'll never forget this semester Meg, and I'll always remember you."

"We have had fun together haven't we?" She replied.

There was no mention of love from either of them. They both knew it was only ever going to be a short lived helping of lust between them.

"Hey, let's eat," said Meg, in an attempt to be bright.

So they got out of the car and Meg put the seat back and picked up the picnic basket. Jordan found a suitable spot, to lay a blanket down; where they both sat and enjoyed the picnic together.

After a few minutes, Meg pulled a sheet of paper from her bag and said;

"Listen to this; I printed it off Len's computer this morning. I happened upon it quite by accident."

It was a very erotic story from an internet sex site, and as Meg read it out to Jordan, she slid down his zip, and pulled out his cock. She rubbed it up and down at an even, steady pace. Nibbling on his ear she softly breathed the sexy words to Jordan, Meg felt how his cock throbbed as it twitched and came to life in her hand.

Then Meg bent over and sucked him to the back of her throat, but gagged because of its enormity.

The picnic now forgotten, as they both became highly aroused, Jordan grabbed hold of Meg and rolled her on her back.

"Need to fuck you right here and now!"

He pushed her dress up as she locked her legs round him, and with an almighty groan shoved his huge meaty dick in her sopping wet cunt.

"Yeeeeessssssss!"

Over and over he thrust, harder and faster. Resounding groans filled the air. Then he released his creamy cum with vigour as they both reached orgasm and held each other tightly, just before they collapsed, spent on the blanket.

"Mmmmm. What a great fuck!" Meg said as she closed her eyes.

"You bet your beautiful ass lady!" Jordan agreed.

They both drifted off to sleep. When they awoke they were snuggled up in each others arms.

Suddenly Meg jumped up, and as she gathered everything up said;

"Come on sleepyhead, let's put this stuff back in the car and go for a walk."

Jordan followed, and when everything was put away, they headed into the hills for a walk together, not realising that the sun had disappeared behind a dark cloud. Soon they came to a copse. They sat and rested under a tree.

Suddenly Meg looked up as she felt a raindrop on her head. As she stood she felt another splash on her face and trickle down her throat. It found a pathway between her breasts. A second trickled down. Followed by a third. This time it was accompanied by Jordan's lips. All the way down her breasts as he licked the rain from them.

But the rain came down faster and it dripped from Meg's drenched hair onto her already soaked dress that clung to her body and made her nipples more prominent. Jordan pushed her up against the tree, and sucked hard on her tits through the thin cotton of her dress.

Meg's whole body shivered. She wasn't sure whether it was from the rain which seeped through her dress and made her body cold, or from the excitement of the young stud in front of her and the thought of his cock shafting her tingling cunt once more.

Jordan lifted Meg's knee over the crook of his arm, as he pulled down his shorts to expose his massive prick. He jammed it high up her hole as she dug her nails into his shoulders and yelled;

"Yessssss!"

Again and again he thrust into her. Their groans echoed round the trees as they fucked. But Jordan didn't let up. Harder and harder, with primal forces in control of his body he humped Meg against the tree.

He lay her down amongst the soaking wet blades of grass and stripped her of her sodden dress. The grass had a scent that would remain in of Meg's memory banks for a long time to come.

As the rain continued to beat down on their naked bodies they bumped, ground and groaned as they fucked. Sweat poured down their naked bodies intermingled with raindrops.

Yet Meg and Jordan felt no cold as their bodies shook with the excitement and their faces contorted with the electricity that coursed through them. Meg drenched his cock with her cum just as he held her up close to him and filled her cavern for the second time that day with thick creamy white spunk.

"Oh My God!" She yelled.

"Oh baby you are so good!" shouted Jordan.

Suddenly they realised they were lying naked in a rainstorm that showed no signs of stopping. They looked down at the grass stains on their bodies. As they dressed again Meg said;

"I think we'd better go and find shelter somewhere. Come on."

Jordan took hold of her arm and they raced away from the trees back toward the car.

"Look over there," he said as they were halfway back. "Looks like an old hut or something. We could shelter. Come on let's go there."

They ran down the hill and came to the hut which turned out to be some sort of unused shack. Meg tried the door, which thankfully opened when she turned the handle and pushed.

"Come on then, we need to shelter." she said to Jordan.

They both went in, cautiously looking around. There were a few sparse items of crudely made wooden furniture, and an old wood burner was in the corner.

"Well somebody lived here once upon a time," said Meg, "but I don't think they do now, because there are cobwebs on the ceiling. We can rest here till the storm has passed."

But Jordan wasn't listening. He was just gazing intently at the way Megs dress clung to her wet body. It made every curve in her form so obvious to him. Better than any wet t-shirt competition! This was the real deal! Her next words were music to his ears.

"We need to get out of these wet clothes and put them somewhere to dry."

Jordan got the burner going so there was a bit of heat. They found a couple of cloths to wipe themselves down, and stripped and draped their clothes to dry over the furniture. Then they lay down on the bed together.

Meg suggested that they should get some sleep while the clothes dried, so they covered themselves with an old patchwork blanket and shut their eyes.

**********************

With dawn the first sunrays of the morning filtered through the window and came to rest on the two sleeping bodies. Jordan was the first to stir. Longingly he gazed at Meg, with her hair strewn over her face in a tangled web and her breathing soft and regular. She murmured and he strained to listen but in her sleep she wasn't talking clearly enough for him to understand.

He gently stroked the hair from over Meg's cheek and kissed her. As he carefully peeled the blanket away trying not to wake her, he continued his kisses, unable to resist. Along her neck to the tip of her shoulder, he slowly continued, down the rise and fall of her breast to her puffy pink areola, which he licked.

Jordan trailed his affections around to the darker pink of her now protruding nipple, which he took between his lips and teased with his tongue. As Meg stirred and stretched, the blanket dropped from her to the floor as she rolled to be on her back. Her nakedness now obvious to Jordan seemed so warm and beautiful to him. Her softness was enticing, her open body so inviting. He kissed her lips and smiled as he pushed his fingers between her open legs and gently felt along her velvety pussy.

Meg opened her eyes and smiled at Jordan.

"Good morning to you." He said. "It looks like the storm has passed."

Meg smiled, as she put her arms around Jordan. He kissed her tenderly on the lips, then slid down her body and kissed the insides of her thighs. He administered tiny nibbles, that made her jump and squirm and sent thrills through his own body. He lifted her legs and held them high as his eyes searched around her body and memorized all the different shades of pink that made up her cunt from her outer labia to her clit hood.

As Jordan ran the tip of his tongue all along every inch of her cunt he smelled her sweet musky arousal. He tasted the juice that leaked out of Meg, as her legs started to shake and her back arched. Soft moans escaped Meg, which evolved into squeals of pleasure as Jordan continued.

"Oh baby," moaned Jordan as he came up for air, "You really are something special!"

"And you're one hell of a guy Jordan." She replied.

Jordan resumed ministrations, and Meg wound her legs, wet with her own cum, around his head, almost rendering Jordan deaf, as he tongue fucked her relentlessly. Yet somehow, in the midst of her joy Meg felt a tinge of sadness as she knew Jordan would be off to Africa in a week or so, and she wasn't sure if she would see him again. Africa seemed so far away, and she looked toward the window.

But as Meg looked she got a shock. At the window there was a cloaked figure that seemed to be looking in watching them. It frightened Meg and she sat up with a start! She grabbed the blanket and covered her body.

"What's the matter baby, you look scared to death?" Jordan queried.

He sat on the bed with her and put his arm around her as she clung on to him and shivered with fright. They wrapped the blanket around their bodies and cuddled for a while.

"Ssomeone's outside." Meg stuttered. "They were watching us through the window."

But when Jordan looked he couldn't see anyone. He could see the fear in Meg's eyes and said;

"I'll check the clothes to see if they're dry. We should get them on. I'm amazed we slept so long. Then I'll try and get the burner going again, it's a bit chilly in here."

"Thanks Jordan, that would be a good idea, and we could perhaps collect the remains of the picnic from the car to have for breakfast before we return home."

Luckily the clothes were dry, and they dressed quickly. Jordan hunted around for some more wood and got the burner going again which brought welcome heat into the room. Before they could do anything else they both heard the creaking sound of the doorknob as it turned, and they looked in the direction of the door.

In the doorway was the same cloaked figure that had appeared at the window. A shiver went down Meg's spine. Meg and Jordan saw a petite woman standing there. She had pale skin and long wispy blonde hair, and was about 25 years old. She stepped inside and looked around with an air of trepidation, as though trying to familiarize with something. Finally she stepped forward and spoke with a quiet unassuming voice.

"This was my place, a few years ago. I'm Sylvia. Do you mind if I come in and get warm? It's cold outside."

"Come in Sylvia, sit down and get warm." Meg said, as she looked her over.

Meg gave her car keys to Jordan and asked him to go and get the picnic basket from the car.

"I think I'll be OK here with Sylvia. You know how women like to talk; I can get to know her as we get warm."

So Jordan agreed and as he went out he glanced back to see the two ladies sitting deep in conversation, close to the burner in order to keep warm. He smiled as he closed the door.

But however hard she tried Sylvia could not get warm. Meg wrapped the blanket around her, but she still felt icy cold. Sylvia touched Meg's arm and made a suggestion which surprised her. But after thinking for a minute or two Meg agreed.

"I'm so cold, and we seem to be getting on so well, do you think I could share your body warmth please."

They got up on the bed and with the blanket covering them, they both lay back and held each other close. Meg giggled.

"If only my husband could see me now!"

She smiled and held Sylvia against her mature curves, where she relaxed and laid her head on Meg's ample breast. She was surprised and slightly shocked at the way Sylvia's touch was producing tingling feelings around her. It was something totally new to her and though unexpected, not at all unpleasant.

They both closed their eyes and dozed for a short while. As she stirred, Meg felt Sylvia touch her, gently stroking her body, with feather light caresses barely touching. She watched with sleepy eyes as Sylvia licked the very tips of her fingers, and let them trace down her left cheek, along the side of her neck and let them graze her chest. As she watched the rise and fall of the breasts and she let them travel under the soft orbs.

As she brought her fingers up and touched her tongue again Sylvia realized Meg was awake and hadn't moved, she smiled, leant over and kissed her very softly, very tenderly on her lips.

"Sshh," she whispered, and put her finger to her lips. "Relax. Let me make you feel good."

Meg nodded meekly. She was very unsure of what to say or expect. Here was a stranger who seemed to care about feelings. She realized it probably wasn't the right thing for her to be doing, and mixed up thoughts of Len and Jordan floated across her mind, and she wondered what they would think. All the same she was she was extraordinarily aroused by Sylvia's touch.

Sylvia gently rolled Meg onto her back and lifted her dress up and off over Meg's head as she crooned softly, captivated by Meg's naked beauty. She then continued her advancement with light touches and wetted finger tips all down Meg's soft breasts. She encircled her well protruded nipples lightly and trailed them along her belly tickling her navel. These touches were closely followed by angel kisses as Sylvia parted Meg's legs a little and straddled her body.

Meg's nerve endings were set on edge with each tender touch, she exhaled soft sighs as her body squirmed and her head whipped from one side to the other at every contact.

Sylvia paused, and glanced up at Meg as she discarded her own clothing. Leaning forward she fastened her soft lips around Meg's large tits and suckled her nipples as her tongue caroused and teased the puffy areolas. As Meg moaned louder Sylvia continued her assault on Meg's body.

She gently reached a hand down, touched Meg's hot, wet, tingling pussy, pressed her palm flat against it, and tickled her ass cheeks with her fingertips. Meg squealed as she writhed around on the bed. Shivers ran through her like an electrical dynamo, her pussy tingled with fervour and she dripped with juice that collected in Sylvia's palm.

They both enjoyed the fruits of Meg's excitement as Sylvia brought her wet hand up and they in turn licked the juice off it. Then as they shared a deep erotic kiss they tasted it from each other.

"You have a wonderful body Meg," Sylvia remarked as she slid down again, and gently kissed it here and there, till she was lying between Meg's legs. Sylvia distributed tiny nibbles all over the inside of Meg's thighs and pushed her tongue through her slit into her core and tongue fucked till she screamed out and her juices flowed into Sylvia's mouth.

"Aaaaahhhh!"

Meg screamed loud and clear. Her legs shook and her body twisted as her head whipped.

Then as she calmed a little, Meg opened her eyes; she turned her head and got a huge surprise.

"Sylvia!" she hissed as she tried to attract her attention.

******************

Sylvia looked up to see what Meg was looking at. They both stared.

Jordan was a few steps from the bed, standing with his cock out pointed towards them. He was furiously rubbing it as he watched them having fun. Dewdrops of precum had appeared on the head, and the women watched as it dripped off.

"How long have you been there." Questioned Meg?

"Long enough" He panted, as he continued to rub.

"You seem a bit worked up." Sylvia said.

She looked up at him as he moaned, and worked on his dick.

"Let's taste you."

"Yeah let's," Meg agreed.

Both ladies got up and rested on their knees. They beckoned Jordan over.

Jordan almost swaggered over to them, filled with lustful anticipation as his cock twitched and jumped. The sight of two naked women as they reached out to pleasure him was almost too much for him to bear, and he groaned as they both leaned over and touched him.

Each grabbed hold of an ass cheek to hold as they let their tongues glide slowly along Jordan's stiff rod, up and down till he was virtually wobbling. Jordan moaned louder and louder.

"Oh God!" he cried.

"Aaaaghhh!!!"

Before Jordan quite realized what was going on, the two women had pulled him onto the bed and were playing with his body like he had never been played with before. He closed his eyes and enjoyed with immensity the thrills that coursed through his body as they took control. Sylvia and Meg kissed him all over, and took turns sucking his cock using different speeds and rhythms. They let their tongues play with it, while they massaged and tickled his balls.

12