Jordan's Metamorphosis Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

As I pulled my hand back slowly, I could tell that Debbie was not exactly sure how to interpret my action or the compliment that I had just paid her. I knew I must have been sending her mixed signals or maybe I wasn't even sending her any signals. I just wanted to really tell her how inept I was in this area and ask her – no beg her, to please take the lead, but I never heard myself utter those words. In fact, I simply couldn't find any words.

She smiled at me though in a way that made me feel that it was alright and that made me feel really good inside. It was plain to see that despite my total lack of experience, what was happening between us now was shaping up to be a good thing.

"Thank you, Jordan. That is without question the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me."

It wasn't what she said as much as it was the way she said it. It was a voice that I had never heard come from Debbie Masters' lips before and she said my name in a way that I had never heard her say it before and it caused goose bumps to develop all over my arms. The tone wasn't the sanitized, monotonic teacher's voice that I had known for four years in high school. It was much softer, gentler and breathier and it sounded so wonderful that I wanted it to resonate in my mind for the rest of the night.

Debbie finally broke our stare and opened the wine, apologizing that it was nothing more lavish, and poured us each a full glass. I wasn't a big drinker, heck – I wasn't even a little drinker actually, so expensive wine would have been totally wasted on me anyway. This wine was carbonated – I didn't even know they made wine like that unless it was Champagne, but it had a wonderful fruity taste. I loved it as soon as I tasted it and I told her so. She smiled at me before taking a sip herself, joking that it's what I should come to expect on a teacher's salary.

For an instant I sensed that we weren't sure what to do next. I didn't want an awkward moment to destroy the wonderful time we were sharing, so I finally decided to stop being a spectator and I jumped in with both feet.

"Debbie, I couldn't help but notice the oil painting above the fireplace. I don't recognize it, but I think it's really terrific. Who is the artist?"

Normally that would have been just an ice breaker, but in truth I really did love that painting and wanted to know the answer, just in case I might actually recognize the name of the artist.

She looked up at the painting and seemed to focus on it for a very long time, almost as if she had lost herself in it. I assumed that she had forgotten who had actually painted the piece and was trying to recall the artist's name in her mind's eye. Then she looked at me with the oddest expression and answered, as if she'd known the answer all along.

"It's a painting of the beach on South Padre Island entitled 'Loneliness.' It was done by Debra Leigh Johnson of Corpus Christi, Texas - circa 1988, when Hurricane Gilbert was heading directly for us." She answered, in a far away tone that I've never heard come from her lips before.

I turned back to look at the painting again for another minute before I returned my attention to Debbie, who was now slowly sipping her wine and looking directly at me over the edge of the glass. God, it was such a sexy sight that it actually caused my pulse to quicken.

"Okay, you were going to tell me all about Lisa and Erika and then I was going to tell you about my grueling day at the office." I said with a smirk.

Debbie slowly removed the glass from her lips and for the first time since she entered the living room I could clearly see that she had applied a coat of that sexy cranberry colored lipstick that I could still remember from my days in high school.

I recalled that she didn't wear that shade too often, but whenever she did it always made me feel very different or strange somehow. But at that time in my life I could never fully understand or identify the feelings that were coursing through me. Now, here I was years later, and I think I was finally beginning to understand why I had felt the way I did. I realized there was something about that shade of lipstick that was simply perfect on her; it made her look even sexier to me than she normally did and I think I was responding to my incredible attraction for her – even back then.

The thought that she might have actually put the lipstick on for me seemed to increase my pulse rate even more and definitely caused a noticeable tingle between my legs. I shifted awkwardly on the sofa, as she finally sat down next to me, with only a half cushion now separating us.

Then she finally began. "I have a good friend from college who teaches over at the same middle school that Lisa Cruz attended before she came to Memorial. This friend, her name is Caitlin but she goes by Cat, and I were visiting a couple years ago at the school when Lisa and Erika walked by at the end of the day. Cat's eyes nearly fell out of her head when she saw the two girls. At first I just assumed it was just the lez thing that made her freak out, because they were holding hands at the time, but that wasn't it at all."

"She asked me if the dark haired beauty was Lisa Cruz. At that time I didn't know anything about Lisa's past, but she was in my Chemistry class that year and my Biology class the year before, so I had no trouble confirming that the girl was indeed Lisa."

Debbie stopped to take another sip of her wine and as she did she started rearranging herself on the sofa to get more comfortable. She now was leaning back against the armrest on a fluffy pillow facing me, with her knees up and an arm draped around them. The dress was easily long enough the cover her legs just below her knees. I too shifted the way I was seated so that I was now directly facing her, while also trying to make certain that my skirt didn't ride up and reveal my missing pantyhose.

"Cat told me that when Lisa was in middle school she was such a wall flower. She always dressed in jeans, plain tee shirts and tennis shoes every day and her hair was usually pulled back in a very unflattering pony tail. She also said that despite the rather Spartan appearance she presented, even then it was plain to most people – especially the female teachers, that Lisa was really a very attractive girl under the conservative facade, but the wallflower was all that most people - including the students, ever saw."

Debbie continued after sipping at her wine again.

"I told Cat that on the first day of school when Lisa was in ninth grade she was anything but a wallflower. I went on to tell her that Lisa always wore skirts just above her knees and very fashionable tops. Her boobs had gotten larger and her necklines were a lot lower. I told Cat that she also stopped wearing pony tails and she traded in the tennis shoes for attractive dress heels. To top it all off, Lisa was now wearing makeup and she kept her nails a lot longer. It was clear that the woman that had been hiding inside that middle school student was slowly starting to emerge and the boys definitely took notice, while the girls absolutely hated the new competition. Yet, she did little with her new celebrity status, preferring to stay to herself, never aligning herself with any peer group."

"In the summer before her sophomore year, a world-renown physician specializing in cancer cell research, was recruited from Iceland to come and work at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in the medical center downtown. His name was Gunnar Einarsson and the hospital executive who handled the deal to bring him to Texas was Richard Cruz, who as you probably already guessed by the name is Lisa's father."

"Even before Dr. Einarsson arrived in town, word began to circulate like wildfire about his gorgeous daughter who had been a top model in Iceland and Europe since she was only twelve. I can only guess about the pieces of the puzzle that fell in between what I personally knew or heard about. For example, I suspect that Lisa was probably bisexual or gay all along, which may be why she never showed any interest in any of the boys in ninth grade."

"When Erika arrived from Iceland, Mr. Cruz originally asked his daughter to help get Erika acclimated to the community. I think she even lived with Lisa for a month or two because the girls got along incredibly well. Soon afterwards they were inseparable."

"When it was finally time for Dr. Einarsson to purchase a house, he decided to buy one in our school district so Erika could attend the same school as Lisa. There were no other siblings for him to be concerned about, so I guess Erika virtually got everything she needed or ever asked for. Her mother had died years earlier, so it was just the two of them, but I suspect that this must have only been part of the story."

I listened intently, as I nursed my wine and watched Debbie's beautiful lips move, as she continued with the rest of her tale.

"Obviously there was a real love connection between the two girls that probably no one could have ever expected. When they showed up for class as sophomores they were already a couple and neither girl felt the need to hide that fact from anyone. I guess because of Erika's international modeling career, she was more than willing to use her fashion and make-up sense to further help fully develop Lisa's potential. Now, as seniors, I think there's little doubt that not only are these two girls the most gorgeous females in the high school, they may be the most gorgeous women in the entire state of Texas."

Debbie finished her wine and then reached for the bottle on the coffee table and filled her glass first and then held the bottle out to refill mine, as well. As she leaned forward and began to pour, the wine came out of the bottle much faster than she had expected and a good bit of it bounced into and then out of my glass and landed directly onto the front of my skirt. I actually thought the entire scene was pretty humorous, but I could immediately see that Debbie felt terrible.

"Oh damn, Jordan I'm so, so sorry."

Debbie put the bottle and her glass down on the coffee table and then scooted directly in front of me. When her knees were finally flush-up against me, I could tell that it suddenly occurred to her that she didn't have anything to use to try and sponge up the spilled wine from my skirt, so she immediately gathered her dress together and began feverishly dabbing it against my skirt where the wine had landed.

As she held the gathered skirt in her hand I immediately could see that Debbie had nothing on underneath her dress. I didn't have a great view, but there was no doubt that I was now staring at her shaved pussy.

I was flooded with a series of rather interesting and very diverse emotions, as I sat on that comfortable sofa. I reached over to place my wine glass on the table and then I stared into Debbie's eyes. It was plain to see that she was totally oblivious to the treasure that she was now exposing to me under her dress.

As I was treated to an ongoing display of her most intimate place, I could feel that amazing tingling sensation once again within my pussy. It actually surprised me a bit, because I felt fairly certain that she automatically closed down for the day after the four orgasms she enjoyed earlier. But now she was rearing her head again and she wanted to come out and play, especially when she realized there was a new friend to meet. As they say, when it rains it pours.

Debbie continued to work on cleaning a spot that probably would never even be visible on a black skirt anyway, but I knew she felt badly so I resisted saying anything about it. But then fortunately fate decided to intervene and rear its wonderful head at a time when some form of help was desperately needed.

Through Debbie's ongoing restorative efforts to try and remove the wine and avoid a stain, she had eventually gathered up my skirt in her right hand, while rubbing it with her own skirt in her other hand. Her motion resulted in my skirt being raised up more than a foot from my thighs. Because of the position she was currently in, immediately sandwiched next to me yet still sitting back on her heels, once my skirt was raised up she now had an unobstructed view of my very wet pussy. Even with the dramatic exposure, it took Debbie several moments as she continued rubbing my skirt until she finally realized what she was looking at.

"Ahhhhh." A barely audible moan escaped from Debbie's nearly closed lips and I didn't need a shred of experience to know exactly what that sound signified. Although on some level I was still trying to sort through my new feelings regarding my own sexual orientation, there was no way for me to mistake the fact that my pulse was now beating at a mile-a-minute and I felt as if my head was about to nearly spin off of my shoulders.

It seemed as if time was suddenly suspended as we remained motionless on that sofa. Debbie slowly stopped messing around with my stupid skirt and she had now fully focused her undivided attention on the area between my legs. As my eyes were watching Debbie's reaction to her recent discovery, it occurred to me that it was absolutely the most beautiful vision I think that I'd ever seen in my life.

Since I'd been a teenager I've felt completely inadequate as a female, since nothing I did would ever garner any level of sexual attraction for the males of the species. There were even times, out of desperation, that I even considered going outside the species once or twice. Okay, I was only kidding about that part, but you probably know what I mean.

Yet, here I sat nearly holding my breath, hoping that Debbie wouldn't look away. I was totally mesmerized and aroused by the fact that this gorgeous woman seemed to find me attractive at some level. Perhaps even more important than her attraction for me was that it seemed as if a defining moment was occurring between us. What I thought I was now seeing in Debbie's beautiful brown eyes was a sight that was very familiar to me. It was something that I could even identify with, especially after today: pure lust.

Without taking my eyes off of her, I reached down to my side and unbuttoned my skirt and slid the zipper down as far as I could without moving a muscle. As careful as I tried to be, my movement seemed to shatter Debbie's concentration somewhat and she suddenly looked up into my eyes brandishing a look that I remembered seeing on her face earlier that day. It was almost as if she sensed that she was now completely vulnerable and for that instant she was uncertain as to how these events would continue to unfold. I knew I didn't want to leave her that way any longer than I had to.

When I finally met resistance with my zipper I knew I could go no further. I had no idea exactly what I was gonna do next. I knew any of the guys that I had dated at UT would have already deposited their seed inside me, grabbed a Diet Pepsi from the fridge and then waved to me on the way out the door, leaving me high and dry. So even drawing upon my meager experience, I was in new and uncharted territory.

But I grew up a good Catholic girl and I was taught that if I always did the right thing then god would look out for me and help me in my time of need. It was funny to have such a clerical reflection at that particular moment, but as I did - it suddenly occurred to me that I didn't really need any experience or instruction manual while I was sitting on that sofa.

Kneeling before me was a female who for more than six years I considered one of the most beautiful and sexy women I'd ever seen. God, I remembered the many nights that I masturbated over fantasies that included Debbie Masters. If she has the interest in me sexually that she seems to have, I realized that there really was nothing I could do wrong here, if all of my actions were designed to make her feel good? Don't you just love a good epiphany?

"Pull off my skirt, Debbie." The words came through my lips in barely a whisper, but this time there was no mistake about who might have said them or why. They were indeed my words and I was elated that I was able to utter them.

When they left my mouth and I finally heard them resonate, the sound simply thrilled me. It was the most erotic and sensual tone I had ever used in my life and I thought it sounded exactly the way I was feeling - sexy.

I could tell that Debbie clearly heard what I had said to her, but by the look on her face I saw that she was still not certain whether she heard what she thought. When she looked into my eyes again for some sort of confirmation or guidance, I smiled lovingly at her and just nodded my head. The glow of a warm smile came to her face, as she finally realized that we both wanted the same thing.

Without taking her eyes from mine, Debbie brought her hands down slowly finding the hem of my skirt. As she began to tug gently, I bridged my shoulders back against the armrest of the sofa so that all the weight that had been on my butt would temporarily shift. Once my butt was elevated several inches, Debbie was able to pull my skirt off effortlessly and I was now sitting there wearing only my top.

I knew if Debbie had been a feline she would have been purring like crazy by now. She looked down and had an unencumbered view of my pussy. Even with the sparse light brown hair around it, it wasn't difficult for her to see the good stuff. And what she was looking at left little doubt about how much I was enjoying what was happening between us. My lips were glistening and she knew it was all because of her.

Without waiting for any other signal, Debbie leaned towards me to help me remove my top.

I instinctively leaned forward and put my arms together over my head slightly, allowing her to pull it off my body with absolute ease. Once the top was discarded on the floor at my side, I realized that I was naked in a room full of natural light and in front of a woman who was the subject of my carnal desire, yet I felt totally and completely at ease over my revelation. Then in a day that was full of nothing but surprises, there was at least one more coming that would totally shake me to the absolute core of my being.

As I diverted my eyes to look at my own body in my usually critical manner, I thought I heard Debbie sniffle. When I returned my gaze to her face, I could see that she had tears streaming down her cheeks. At first I became very nervous, but then the nervousness quickly subsided and it was replaced by fear.

A cold icy chill shot through me. I was beginning to convince myself that Debbie was about to tell me that she had changed her mind about the whole thing and couldn't possibly go through with it. I just knew that if I heard those words - or anything even remotely like them from her now that I'd just grab my clothes up off the floor and run screaming from her house in tears, all the while hoping that the hound from hell wouldn't try and stop me.

The silence that existed between us at that very moment was simply deafening and to me it seemed to last an eternity. Then Debbie finally spoke to me in that soft erotic tone – almost choking the words out as she said them.

"My god, Jordan - you're absolutely beautiful. Your body, it's . . . it's so incredibly perfect; I've never seen such natural beauty in a woman before. I can't believe you could be attracted to me."

Okay, even though I was only twenty-two, I think I've heard some pretty good bullshit in my life. I hate to stereotype, but without exception it all originated from the same source - every guy in Austin, Texas who ever wanted to get into my pants.

I knew I certainly wasn't the prettiest girl at school; wow, now that's classic understatement. In fact, there were many emotional issues for me living in a state that was largely known for its oil, cattle, the Dallas Cowboys and its most coveted natural resource – an endless supply of incredibly beautiful women. There were indeed many nights that I long suspected I should have moved to Wyoming.

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers