Jordan's Metamorphosis Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

Through all of my ongoing reality checks, however, I was not oblivious to the fact that I did have a great body. So when I started to hear about how gorgeous I was from these guys in dark bars or parked cars - well, my mother and father may have raised a sexually confused child, but they certainly didn't raise an idiot. I immediately saw right through it all. The sad thing was that there were times I really needed some human interaction and I didn't even care that it had to come layered with all that bullshit. I know it was a little pathetic, but I had issues; please try not to be too hard on me.

Anyway, as I was living and breathing on that sofa this night, I knew everything about this very intimate moment was totally different than any other for me. At first I couldn't believe the words that I heard coming from Debbie's mouth and the whole scene was totally surrealistic to me. The fact that someone other than my daddy actually called me beautiful was amazing in and of itself, but that the words were spoken by this incredibly stunning woman kneeling before me would be enough to finally push me over an emotional cliff.

The sheer notion of it all simply overwhelmed me. I actually believed that I would go my entire life without another living person ever saying those words to me. When I saw the complete and unwavering sincerity in those beautiful deep brown eyes, I knew that I heard every word correctly and I just couldn't control myself any longer. All the feelings that had been stored inside me that had developed over a lifetime of rejection, all that insecurity that comes from low or no self esteem simply came flooding out and I simply lost it. I started crying my eyes out, burying my face in my hands.

With my sudden emotional outburst I really thought I'd scare Debbie off for sure, but several minutes later when I finally looked up at her I was more than surprised by what I saw. She had pulled her dress off and was now leaning back against the opposite armrest. She was as naked as I was and she was holding her arms out to me in the most loving and inviting manner. Then she spoke, using that soft whispering sensual voice she had been using earlier; that breathy sound was giving me continuous goose bumps all over my body.

"Don't cry baby; let me make you feel better."

I wiped the tears from my face with my top that I'd gotten off the floor right where Debbie had dropped it and I pushed myself up onto my knees. For an instant I looked at Debbie again at the other side of the sofa. I really wanted to memorialize that image in my mind forever. With her arms outstretched and legs opened lovingly, she was in the most provocative pose I'd ever seen. I knew right away that between those long muscular legs was exactly where I belonged.

I slowly crawled into her arms and as my body eased down onto hers it was almost as if every single nerve ending inside me was suddenly on fire. The feeling was absolutely euphoric. We each let out an audible moan, as our bodies came together and then I felt a shudder moving throughout my body that I was simply unable to control. Debbie sensed it immediately and began to hold me tightly.

"Oh baby, cum for me, cum for Debbie" was all she whispered in my ear. It was all she had to say. With all remaining inhibitions now gone, I had the most wonderful orgasm of the most wonderful day of my life.

It took several minutes for my body to finally settle down. With my head against Debbie's shoulder, I was basking in the glow of a terrific orgasm, while she was tenderly stroking my long hair with one hand and caressing my butt with the other. It felt incredible as she was touching me and I didn't want to move at all - ever, but then I felt it.

In the most gentle and sensual manner I could have ever imagine possible, Debbie began slowly gyrating her hips, a feat that I suspect was made far more difficult by supporting my one hundred seventeen pounds. Then it suddenly occurred to me what she was trying to accomplish. We were perfectly aligned and I began to feel her pussy rubbing ever so slightly against my sexual center. Once again I felt my arousal starting to build.

I began to slowly gyrate against her body, increasing the wonderful simulation between us. I raised my head off of her shoulder and my face was now hovering only inches above hers. I looked into her beautiful eyes and I saw nothing but love and concern for me there. I had no idea what sort of relationship might ever develop between us, but I instinctively felt that this woman would never do anything to hurt or betray me.

As our bodies continued to gyrate, our growing lustful gaze locked onto each other and suddenly it almost felt as if we'd done this a thousand times before. Her expression told me that she was willing to move at any pace that was comfortable for me, but I was developing a hunger for this beauty that I really needed to satisfy. It occurred to me that we seemed to do a lot of communication with our eyes and I was awestruck by the new level of intimacy and closeness we were quickly developing.

"I want you to always wear that lipstick for me." I whispered to her, as our eyes remained locked.

She smiled up at me, but she didn't say a word. Her expression told me that she was thrilled that I loved the way she looked and we both knew that she would always wear that shade for me from now on.

I desperately wanted to kiss her. Her lips, which were always sexy as hell to me, looked even more inviting than ever and I wanted to taste them. I slowly lowered my face to hers and as I did I closed my eyes and prepared for our first kiss.

Then I felt her full lips against mine and it made my entire body quiver. It was a moment that I'd remember forever because of its tenderness and the excitement it stirred within me, excitement that was flooding throughout my entire body. I vaguely remembered kissing Allie many years ago, but there was very little doubt in my mind that this experience was completely different. Whatever I was feeling in my pussy before I kissed Debbie, it was now enhanced tenfold.

What a dramatic difference there was between kissing a woman and a man. Each kiss and loving bite with Debbie was soft, gentle and appeared to be strategically placed for maximum arousal, as if we knew we were slowly driving each other into some sort of a sexual frenzy. And of course that cranberry lipstick further enhanced the arousal that was growing within me at an alarming pace.

It was difficult to describe the intense passion mounting between us, while we were on that sofa grinding our wet crotches together and kissing like our very lives depended on it. I felt so comfortable and familiar with Debbie, that it seemed almost as if we had been through this drill countless times before. I heard several clocks chiming in the background from different places throughout the house while her tongue was playing tag with mine, but I truly had no concept of time and I sensed that was exactly the way it should be when you're making love to someone you really care about.

Then I became driven by a new, growing desire within me - I suddenly wanted more from her, much more. Without even knowing or understanding exactly what was behind such a motivation, I reluctantly stopped our kissing and as I did I heard a soft moan escape from her lips. I smiled at her warmly, assuring her that I wasn't going to leave her high and dry.

Then I raised my body up on my arms and slowly moved backwards, running my lips down along Debbie's beautiful body, stopping to kiss her full breasts and suck on each nipple on the way. The attention immediately elicited deep moans of approval from her and caused me to smile up at her. Then I pulled myself away and started kissing all over her hard stomach for a wonderful diversion, before I continued to move further south.

Finally, I reached my coveted destination. My face was just inches from Debbie's pussy and my heart was racing faster than it did at any other time during the day. As I enjoyed my first close up view of a woman's genitals, Debbie continued lightly stroking my long hair, weaving it between her fingers as she went. I had seen many pictures of shaved pussies over the past several years and between what I had seen earlier with Erika and now what I was staring at with Debbie, I was thoroughly convinced that a shaved pussy was incredibly sexy. At that instant I knew I would shave myself as soon as possible.

I think once I reached my ultimate destination we both knew what I had in mind. I even sensed that Debbie suspected this would be something new for me, because she never attempted to rush me, even though I knew how desperately she wanted to cum.

I started softly kissing the folds around her incredibly wet opening while stimulating the area with my fingers by moving them in slow rhythmic circles across her countless nerve endings. I was trying to determine her most sensitive areas on the outside, before moving to her inside. I suspected that like all members of the species who possessed the double 'XX' chromosome, Debbie's clit would be the most sensitive area on her body, so I was determined to build up slowly until I reached that point.

In college I had too many male dates try to jump start me using immediate stimulation on my clit and that would always take me out of the mood faster than being called the wrong name while the guy was cumming. The last thing I wanted now was to take my lover out of the mood or ruin our first experience together. I already knew that I definitely wanted to do this again and again with this beauty.

I must have been doing something right. Debbie had been making several audible sounds that all appeared to be low erotic moans since I started licking her pussy and she was incredibly wet. After licking and lightly biting the folds of skin around the vaginal opening I was ready to finally move my tongue inside her. I had intentionally been moving slowly to get into a comfort zone giving Debbie oral sex, trying not to hasten the pleasure. I realized now that I was as wet as she was and probably enjoying it every bit as much.

Debbie was now squirming under me and her breath had noticeably increased. I could also sense that she had stopped gently caressing my hair and she was now more determined than ever to try and use her hands to guide me inside her pussy. I was genuinely flattered that she was enjoying it as much as she was. Then I heard her talk to me in her most wispy, sensual tone.

"Jordan, baby, I really need your tongue inside of me now. You're killing me - teasing me that way, please put your tongue in my pussy."

I was more than glad to hear Debbie tell me what she wanted. Now I had a better sense where to focus the attention and I knew that I wouldn't forget the next time we were together.

It was obvious that Debbie enjoyed the slow buildup, but she didn't want to play any more. I drove my tongue into her pussy and began licking and sucking her juices, as if my life depended on it. It was easy to concentrate on her most sensitive areas, since her reactions to my tongue easily gave her away.

I realized I too was becoming consumed by the pleasure I was giving her. I wanted to keep doing more to make her feel terrific and by shear luck I hit on it.

As my tongue kept working furiously on her pussy, I used one hand to gently hold onto the folds of skin and squeeze them, but not too tightly. She responded to the diverse sensations and she was beginning to buck a lot, so I guessed she was getting really close.

Using my best judgment I suspected that she might be only seconds away. I waited just another instant and then in conjunction with all the other sensations she was receiving from me, I inserted the middle finger of my right hand fully into her ass. I was never prepared for the reaction I received.

I didn't know whether it was because Debbie hadn't been with a partner in a really long time or whether I was just that good, though I suspected it was the former. The lower half of her body elevated off of the sofa and in the blink of an eye she sandwiched my head between her thighs keeping it firmly lodged against her pussy. Although breathing became a bit of a concern for me once or twice, I still kept my tongue and lips working at a fevered pace to make sure her orgasm continued uninterrupted. Then to my surprise my face was being thoroughly doused in her fluids.

I had never heard of such a thing before and the total surprise of it happening to me only contributed to my own absolute arousal. I don't know what there was about her shooting those fluids into my mouth and all over my face, but suddenly I began to spasm violently and we were both cumming like wildcats at the same time.

When I finally opened my eyes, my head was still lying between Debbie's legs. Fortunately, her muscular thighs had released their death grip on me. The room was a lot darker now and I had no idea what time it was, but I was fairly certain it was still Wednesday. I suspected that I had either fallen asleep or passed out, in either case I didn't much care. I felt Debbie running her fingers though my hair and I heard her humming. I thought the sound was simply perfect and it really seemed to match the mood.

She must have thought I was still asleep because she seemed to try so hard to remain still. I wanted to enjoy the blissful aftermath, but I did not want to do so alone. I raised my head up and looked into her beautiful brown eyes staring lovingly at me. It was the look that said it all and it made me feel wonderful. She raised her arms again and summoned me to her and I went willingly.

I must have been a sight. I knew between her lubrication, my perspiration and her monstrous orgasm on my face I must have really needed to be hosed off. But you couldn't tell it from her reaction to me. She planted kisses all over my face before finally finding my lips. When she pulled away I was sure she could taste herself in that kiss and I was glad it wasn't repugnant to her. She gave me another loving smile and then her eyes opened wide and a look of panic appeared on her face.

"Oh shit, the lasagna!"

There's something about the way an athlete moves unlike anyone else. Debbie pulled out from under me so effortlessly and with such grace that I barely knew she had left.

"Ahhh, how about pizza, my treat," I heard her voice emanating from the kitchen a moment later.

When she walked out of the kitchen several minutes later I was so glad to see that she was still beautifully naked. The look in her face was priceless.

"I have some more lasagna I can heat up or I can order out for pizza, your choice." She said, standing several feet away looking happier than I could ever remember seeing her.

"Don't worry about it," I began slowly. "I only came over for the sex anyway."

She laughed and then she sat down on the sofa next to me, looking down into my eyes. "But now that we've had the sex, you must be hungry, beautiful."

Wow, there it was again. If she called me that one more time today I would definitely marry her on the spot, I thought.

I wanted to say something clever; I thought I was due. I took her hand and kissed it and looked into her eyes. Then I noticed it. While she was gone tending to the lasagna she had applied another coat of that sexy lipstick and that was when it all seemed to come together for me and I realized that I could really fall in love with this woman. I worked to bring myself back to reality.

"I sure hope we're not done already, I was just getting warmed up."

She laughed as she leaned towards me and kissed me on my lips. I placed my hand behind her head and held the kiss for a full minute. Mmmmm, I loved the feeling when our lips touched and I wanted to savor it.

"Thanks for putting on more lipstick." I whispered with a smile.

She smiled back at me, acknowledging her appreciation that I was aware of her efforts. Then by the look in her eyes I could tell she was getting serious again.

"It was fabulous Jordan, I can't remember any time in my life when I had an orgasm like that. I just knew it would be like this with you."

That comment took me by surprise and I replied. "'You knew it would be like this with me,' what do you mean?"

It was getting darker in the room, but I was able to see that she seemed to feel a bit awkward by my question. I reached up to touch her face and she met my stare. "Debbie, after what we've just shared together, please never feel awkward about telling me anything."

She looked at me and then looked away to avoid my stare, directing her eyes to the painting above the fireplace. "I guess I feel a little like a degenerate, a thirty four year old woman coming onto a twenty two year old girl. Twelve years is a big gap Jordan, I hope you don't think me a terrible person."

I was a bit surprised. I never expected that we'd have to cope with this kind of baggage.

"Debbie, first of all - I seduced you, you didn't seduce me. Second, I'm as close to my twenty-third birthday as I am to my twenty-second. But most importantly, I'm over the age of eighteen and the law says I'm an adult capable of making my own decisions. I don't think my father necessarily subscribes to that theory yet, but it's not his choice. What happened here was wonderful and it was between two consenting adults, with a great deal of emphasis on the word 'consenting.' There was nothing sordid about it and I'll be very angry at you if you ever try to paint it that way."

"So you don't think I'm a monster seducing my former student then?" She asked me in a way that revealed that there was no longer any doubt in her own mind that what happened between us was meant to be.

I smiled back at her. "Perhaps that was what I wanted you to do all along when I really was your student, but you never would have done that to a student and I wouldn't have expected you to. In any case, you're not a monster and I'm not your student anymore."

She lay on the sofa next to me and we stared at each other, reveling in the mutual adoration we saw in each other's eyes. But we still had unfinished business that I wanted to pursue.

"Now that we're clear on the logistics here, what did you mean when you said you just knew it would be like this with me?"

She hesitated for only a moment, but this time she didn't look away. "When I saw you last week at the faculty meeting, it was like a rebirth of sorts. I was so attracted to you that I decided I would do anything to determine whether you might have any similar interest in me. This morning when you masturbated in the bathroom calling Erika's name, I went in after you and had a wonderful orgasm thinking about making love to you. I guess I had convinced myself that if we ever made love it would be fantastic – and I was right."

I was really thrown for a loop now and I didn't know how to react to what Debbie had just told me. It was flattering as hell, but I felt really awkward that Erika had been the object of my desire at that time and I didn't want to delve into that discussion right now and maybe not ever. I decided it would be best if I lightened the mood. I sat up and said. "I still owe you my half of the bargain."

She looked up at me with a confused expression on her face.

"Look, you sit right here with your back against this armrest and I'll sit directly in front of you and I'll tell you what happened to me today at school. You said you wanted to know."

A gleam appeared in her eye. She didn't know where this was heading, but she knew she wanted to play the game. With that adorable smile, she nodded her head in agreement.

At that instant for reasons unknown to me, my attention was once again drawn to the oil painting above the fireplace. "By the way, I forgot to ask you, who is 'dlj?'

Her eyes followed mine and rested on the oil painting above the fireplace once again, as we both stared at it in a room that was quickly growing darker.

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers