Jordan's Mommy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started to register now with Christina what she had just done, and how much power she had just surrendered to her daughter. The humiliation swept over her. She realized she was sitting in her own piss on her own bathroom floor as her daughter mocked her. She shrank down even more where she sat and began to sob like a fearful child.

"Now, now, Mommy, what's wrong? Didn't you enjoy your cum?" Jordan mocked her mother. Then without any sympathy for her mother, Jordan demanded, "Get my towel, bitch, you have a busy agenda today."

Christina's new reality began to sink in as she heard her daughter's words drift towards her in her still befuddled state. She realized that she wouldn't be allowed time to feel sorry for herself. With teary eyes she replied respectfully but weakly, "Yes, Mistress Jordan, at once." Then silently the mature older woman began the difficult process of getting to her feet with her right arm still bound uselessly behind her back.

The End of Chapter Two

to be continued