Jo's Dark Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand strayed lower, and I felt her cock, erect with her dreaming, and though I knew what to expect, it still felt excitingly different, sending a little shock of pleasure through me. I stroked it gently, feeling its smoothness. There was no sense of stubbliness around the base, I wondered how she got it so smooth - I’d ask her later. Her balls felt warm and slack, and moved gently of their own accord as I caressed them. I fell back asleep for a while, waking again as I felt Jo stirring, pushing back against me and murmuring pleasure. My hand was still holding her penis loosely, still hard. “Mmmm, that’s nice sweetheart” she said sleepily, rocking back and forth against me. After a few minutes she woke fully, and swung herself into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. “Where are you going?” I asked. “Just need to go to the loo, be right back”. I watched her as she walked out of the door, admiring her firm apple-shaped bottom and lovely legs. She didn’t even have narrow hips, I reflected - just the perfect womanly figure, and not too skinny. I could hear Jo peeing, loud and long. She hadn’t bothered to close the door and the sound travelled. I couldn’t see from where I lay, but I was curious whether she stood or sat... She came back into the room, and I watched her cock, now limp, swinging with each step, her balls firmly pouched up - it was cold in the flat. Smiling at me, she climbed back into bed, cuddling up. We kissed.

Over breakfast, Jo filled me in on everything I never knew about transgender issues, saying that she had been dying to discuss them with me these past few weeks. A few remarks that had made little sense at the time suddenly fell into place too - I think she had been trying to drop the occasional hint, unsuccesfully. She paused. “You know, it’s so great to finally be on the level with you. I feel so.. relieved, and it opens up so many possibilities now. You are wonderful. Thanks for... not rejecting me”.

“Was that really your first time? You seemed so... assured somehow.”

“Yes it was my first time. I have lots of fun toys though” she smiled. “I’ve never been into any sort of ‘scene’. I know there are clubs and bars for people like me, but they never appealed somehow. I often thought about going there just to find... anybody, but never did pluck up the courage. I always wanted to be normal, if that doesn’t sound bizarre.” I felt I understood - Jo was really the most lovely, natural, intelligent and witty girl I’d ever met - somehow the idea of her picking up strangers in a bar didn’t fit with my picture of her. “Funny thing is, I love sex. Or at least, I love to masturbate and play and fantasise. When I met you I so wanted to do it with you, I thought I would finally have to face the truth. I tried... but anyway...”

“Darling, it’s OK - there’s no way I’d let you go now, you’re so... special. I love you, and who you are. We’ll have all the fun and sex you want, starting right now!”

(Part 2 soon, if feedback is positive)

12