Jo's Story

Story Info
A spanking good time.
3.3k words
4.33
24.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carieta
carieta
5 Followers

Jo sighed and standing with her hands on her hips, slowly looked around the bedroom. She stood at an average height with shoulder length blonde hair and the desired steely blue eyes. Her lips were full and red, slightly parted with the beginnings of anger. Her husband, Mike, always said she looked more beautiful when she was roused, either in temperament or excitement.

It's just typical; she thought to herself, Mike, disappears and leaves her to finish off the packing. She knew it would be a stressful time moving house. He did promise that he would be around to help her get the remaining boxes packed and sealed ready for the removal van early afternoon. But for some reason he had let her down.

Luckily there wasn't an awful lot left to do but Jo had other things she could be doing. Like sending off all the letters to notify friends and family of the new address. She sighed again and decided to empty out her side of the wardrobe first. She laid a suitcase and a box open on the bed ready for clothes and any other knick knacks that may appear.

As she worked she kept an ear open for the sound of Mike's car in the driveway. He said before he left that he was taking a trip down to the new house 5 miles away to make sure that it was open for the first load of furniture. Jo didn't think that he needed to do that as he could have asked one of the neighbours to do it for them but he insisted that it was necessary. She secretly believed he would make a quick trip to the local pub whilst he was at it.

Neatly folding all her dresses and shirts in the suitcase, she couldn't believe just how much clothes she had accumulated over the years. She was sure that she could get rid of some of them to the local charity and made a resolution to do that one day in the near future. Maybe when they were settled into their new home. She smiled. She was so looking forward to arranging the furniture and decorating.

She closed the suitcase after placing the final dress that had been hanging on the clothes rail inside. She knelt on the floor and reached to the back of the wardrobe. She grabbed the first bag that she could reach and pulled it out. At first she didn't recognise the carrier bag with the faded logo of the local supermarket plastered on the front. Perhaps Mike had bought her something and had hidden it in the back of the wardrobe and forgotten about it. It didn't seem likely. Another thought crossed her mind and this was not as pleasant as the last one. Was Mike trying to hide something from her?

What was the matter with her? Why on earth would Mike do that? It didn't make sense. Then it dawned on her what was in the bag. Of course! She felt so stupid. A couple of years ago she had attended her school reunion and had had the idea of wearing her old school uniform.

Eventually she had decided against it and had stuffed it in the wardrobe. She had never told Mike about it and had wished that she had never bothered to ask her mum if she could dig it out of the loft for her. Jo blushed at the thought. Her mother had been so shocked and clearly couldn't understand why Jo had wanted the skirt and blouse but she had been too polite to ask her daughter about it.

Now here it was again and this time Jo had the urge to try the outfit on. She glanced at her watch. She had plenty of time before the first van would be arriving. As for Mike, well she guessed he would be at least another hour or so. She was certain she had more than enough time to try the uniform on and finish off the rest of the packing.

She stood in front of the mirror amazed at how well she had kept her figure in trim. Although there had been a few years since she had worn her sixth form uniform she was convinced that she could fit into it reasonably well. Even if she couldn't she thought, she would at least have fun trying. Slowly she peeled off her clothes. She had dressed simply that morning because she was aware that she was likely to get hot and bothered before the day was out. Her old denim dungarees were the first to go, followed by the small white tee shirt. She had purposely left her bra off to enjoy the feel of her erect nipples against the hard seams of the dungarees.

Soon she was standing in just her white briefs. She ran her hands over her large breasts and playfully tweaked her nipples until they stood hard and proud. She enjoyed seeing how far she could twist the rosy buds before it brought tears to her eyes with the pain. It didn't feel the same though with her doing it to herself. She longed to get Mike to do things like that to her but had never plucked up the courage to ask him. She stepped out of her white briefs taking note of the damp patch in the gusset from playing with herself.

***

One by one she removed the items from the carrier bag and laid them out on the bed. A pair of frilly white briefs, a red plaid, pleated skirt, white blouse and a red tie. Jo could remember that the skirt had come down to mid thigh when she had worn it those years ago. She placed it against her body and was surprised to see that it now came to the top of her thighs. She knew that as soon as she put the briefs on too that the skirt would barely cover them. She was certainly glad now that she had never worn the uniform at the school reunion.

She grabbed hold of the briefs and gently slipped them on. They felt tight and the material stretched provocatively across the cheeks of her arse. Her fingers slid over the sheer smooth fabric at the front before moving round to explore the back. Bending forward slowly her fingers found a slight rip which had been barely noticeable to the naked eye. How did that get there? For as long as she could remember the uniform had been stuffed away in bags and had never been worn since her time at school.

So the only time it could have happened was when she was wearing them at school...She giggled out loud. The memory of that particular instance was extremely clear in her mind. She'd wondered for some time if she would be able to re-enact it. It had been her first experience being spanked and she had never looked back since. The only hindrance was that she had never been able to find anyone else that could instil the same sort of feelings in her as that teacher had done.

She had been with her small group of friends and had decided to have a little fun as it had been the end of the school year. Long summer holidays followed and everyone had been in high spirits. Perhaps too high spirits. It had been a simple prank, one that many other pupils had thought of long before they had, but it had been too hot to endure staying inside a stuffy classroom any longer. So they had set off the fire alarm. Unfortunately the teacher's pet had spotted Jo breaking the glass on the alarm and had reported her.

After everyone had traipsed back into the school building, Jo had been called into the principal's office. She had refused to say anything about any of her other friends that had been involved and had accepted the punishment that had been dealt out. What she didn't realise was that the principal had no intention of making a report of the prank or the punishment given and had made arrangements for Jo to see him after school hours. Jo had felt nervous but could see no reason to disobey the order and had returned after school to receive her punishment.

The principal had ordered her to bend over his knee whilst he had spanked her. She had kept her knickers on and she had been relieved to see that he had used a wooden ruler rather than his bare hand. At first Jo had been nervous but after the first few smacks she had started to enjoy the anticipation of each smack, the short burst of pain, followed by the tingling sensation. She was disappointed that there had been only a few smacks but, her face flushed, she had been glad to finally leave out of sheer embarrassment.

She had never seen the principal again after that for any more punishments and she often wondered what had happened to him after she left school. Of course if she had been a little bit younger at the time she would have reported him but she felt that it had just been harmless fun in the end.

"Oh wow," she breathed.

Her panties had grown wet at the sweet memory and her clit had begun to throb. She rubbed her arse cheeks where she remembered the ruler had landed those few years ago. It made her smile to think of it again. She picked up the white blouse and had a quick look over the front and back, checking to see if there were any rips in the material but she could see none.

Carefully she squeezed herself into it and did up the buttons one by one. Although the rest of it fitted very well she found the blouse was a little tight and it stretched taut over her breasts. She squeezed them from either side trying to get more comfortable. She decided that she would have to be careful not to breathe in too deep other wise she would pop a few of the buttons.

She longed to reach down between her legs and rub herself into an orgasm but wanted to wait until she had completely dressed in the whole outfit. She pulled the skirt over her bare thighs and fastened the buttons at the back. She had been right. It fitted okay but was slightly shorter. Turning herself round she could see the bottom of her white briefs in the mirror. She bent down and reached between her thighs and ran her fingers over the damp crotch of her knickers. She moaned.

She couldn't believe how much pleasure she was getting through just dressing up in her old school uniform. No wonder her mother had been shocked! Finally she tied the tie loosely round her neck. She didn't want it to look too perfect.

Something was missing she thought to herself. She had bare legs. She had no stockings on. She rooted round in her drawer for a few minutes and came across a pair of white hold up stockings. Perfect!

Jo looked at herself in the mirror. Her nipples were hard and straining against the material of the shirt. She brushed them gently with the palm of her hand. She gasped with pleasure. Then slowly she ran both hands down the front and sides of her body, enjoying the sensation in her body, her skin tingling with the naughtiness of her actions.

"Mmm, this is what I've been missing," she whispered out loud.

***

"Well, someone has been naughty."

With a start Jo jumped. Standing in the doorway to their bedroom was Mike. Christ, she thought, how long has he been standing there?

"Hi, darling," she stammered. "I didn't see you there."

"Obviously not."

Jo couldn't tell from his expression whether he was annoyed or not. She decided to play along and see how far it would go.

"I just thought I'd try on my old school uniform again. It brought back some good memories."

Mike was silent and he moved closer behind Jo, looking over her shoulder in the mirror.

"What kind of memories would they be then?"

Jo shrugged.

"What about the rest of the packing? The removal van's going to be here shortly and we haven't even finished."

"I know. I'm sorry. I got carried away. I didn't realise the time."

Mike moved away and with his back to her, said, "I'll just have to punish you then, won't I?"

A shiver of excitement and nervousness travelled up Jo's spine. Could this be what she was wishing for? Did Mike really like these sort of games after all? She thought back to all the years she had missed out on by not talking to Mike earlier. She could kick herself. When she turned away from the mirror, she noticed that Mike had left the room. She wondered where he had gone. She became frustrated as the time passed and still Mike had not returned. She could feel a trickle of pussy juice running down the inside of her thighs. It soaked through the top of her stocking but she did not wipe it away. Let it stay there so Mike could see just how turned on she really was.

She sat down on a chair and waited but she found herself unable to sit still. She fidgeted getting more and more flustered and frustrated as time went on. She contemplated rubbing herself between her thighs just to ease the ache that had built up there. Squeezing her legs together did nothing. It couldn't reach the deep seated need burning inside of her. Slowly her hand made its way to the waist band of the skirt. Then the bedroom door opened and Mike entered.

She did not say anything to him as he came to stand in front of her but looked up at him, trying to read what was in his mind. His eyes were blank, showing no emotion whatsoever and for a split second she felt a flash of fear. Had she misread him? Did she really know her husband at all? In his hand he held a wooden ruler. In a soft but firm voice he ordered her to bend over the chair and to lift up her skirt as she did so. She obliged. For a few minutes he spanked her brief covered arse. Gently at first, as if testing her reaction, then gradually the blows got harder with each smack.

The material softened the blows slightly but she could still feel the sting of the wood as it rained down on her. She bit her lip, her heart rate increasing and her breasts threatening to burst through the seams of her shirt. She bowed her head and gripped the side of the chair. She continued to bite down on her rosy lips willing herself not to cry out just yet. The smacking suddenly stopped and she could feel Mike's hand removing her briefs. As the material past over her reddened cheeks, she gasped with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her bottom felt sore and she wondered how much more she could stand.

She glanced round at her husband. He appeared engrossed in his job and the front of his slacks bore the signs of his own arousal. Catching her off guard, the ruler came down hard on her bare flesh and she jumped with the force of the blow. She parted her legs, easing the discomfort of the increasing heat from her pussy. She was in a high state of excitement and found it hard to keep still. Mike seemed to be aware of this as he grabbed her arm and encouraged her to stand. Without saying a word he loosened her tie further and, slowly freed her heaving breasts from their cloth prison. He ran his hand over her skin, circling each nipple with a thumb. Jo sighed and thrust them harder into his hands. He bent forward and took each red nub in his mouth, twirling his tongue round the areole and then drawing the nipple further into his mouth where he sucked firmly. The pulsating insistence of her nipples gradually decreased and she felt the need pass through her belly to her pussy below. She moaned.

She moved her hand to grab hold of the bulge in his pants but he moved further away from her. He showed control in his own desire enjoying the effect that he was having on Jo. He gave a small smile.

"Not yet."

He spoke quietly but firmly. He sat down on the chair and indicated that she should lie over his lap. A feeling of deja vous past over Jo. A picture of her school principal flashed through her brain. The sensation of fear that she had felt at that time though had been replaced with anticipation and elation. Her breasts pressed uncomfortably into Mike's broad thighs and her pussy leaked juices onto his lap. He didn't appear to notice however.

His hand lifted up her skirt even more placing her pink arse on display. The pain had abated leaving a warm sweet soreness in its place. The gaps between each spanking session gave Jo time to recover and built up the expectancy of each new blow. He fondled her exposed pussy lips and covered his fingers with her juices. He then rubbed them over the sore patches on Jo's skin. She was amazed to find that her own fluid had helped to soothe her tender rump.

Very soon, though, Mike resumed his scolding and her arse began to sing out once more. Jo clenched her buttocks tighter trying to protect her complaining flesh from too much damage. She could feel his erection pressing into her belly and every time he smacked her, his hard-on responded in kind. Things were getting too much for Jo and she longed to have the desires within her pussy satisfied. She didn't think that she could take much more spanking and she felt that she had paid the price of her laxity in full.

Mike seemed to agree as he pushed her gently to the floor and quickly removed his trousers and boxer shorts. His erection stood proud and a small droplet of pre-cum glistened at the tip. Jo licked her lips. She could almost taste his cock on her lips but this time she needed more. Without warning she took control of the situation. She jumped up and pushed back down hard on the chair. He winced as his bare flesh made contact with the unprotected seat. With one hand on his shoulder, Jo straddled over the head of his penis. She lowered herself down so that his penis just sat at the entrance to her pussy. He thrust his pelvis up trying to plunge himself deep into her but she smiled and said, "Not yet."

In her own time, she rotated her hips rubbing her own juices over the head of his manhood, wanting it to be slick when she finally allowed him to enter her. Finally she lowered herself even further down and felt his entire cock penetrate her inch by inch. Simultaneously, they both voiced their satisfaction, and relaxed for a few minutes, each one not wanting to spoil the closeness. Gradually they began to move as one, their lovemaking reaching new heights of intimacy with each stroke Mike made. Jo knew that from now they had a new world to explore of pain and pleasure and also of each other. She felt glad that she had newly discovered the delights of her old school uniform.

Breaking her thoughts, Mike whispered in her ear, "Well did you enjoy your punishment?" Jo could not speak but she nodded and placed her lips against his. Their tongues met for a brief moment until Mike pulled away.

"I'm glad. My father taught me well."

carieta
carieta
5 Followers