Josephine Ch. 02

Story Info
Filipina friend looks after hubby's needs
2k words
4.42
124.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: To follow this, you should my story 'Josephine' first. All comments welcome.

********************************

A few days later I got a call from Josephine.

“Hi Mike, it’s Jo here.”

“Oh, hi Jo, how are you doing?”

“I’m fine. I was just wondering if you wanted some company. I really enjoyed it last time you came round.”

“Well … er, sure.” I stammered. “Shall I come over there, or would you like to come here?”

“I’ll come around to you if that’s ok.”

”Sure”

“Ok, see you soon.”

I put down the phone and went straight to the shower, resisting the urge to jerk off as in the bathroom, and quickly dressed in a light shirt and pants.

About half an hour later the door bell rang. I opened the door and immediately did a double-take. Instead of her usual casual wear, Jo was fully made up, her hair tied up and wearing a dark red silk, very short, dress with black stockings and heels. She looked incredibly hot.

“Wow.” I exclaimed. “I’ve never seen you look like this.”

“Well” giggled Jo, “If I’m going to be your Filipina hooker, I’d better look like one.”

“You’d better come in. Let me get a better look at you.”

She stepped into the living room and I checked her out more closely. She did indeed look and smell really hot, with some kind of heavy musky perfume. She wore a dark eyeshadow and dark red lipstick which made her pretty Filipina features exude sex appeal. Her thick black hair was held up by a sort of chopstick hairpin. I felt my cock begin to harden immediately as I watched her sit down on the sofa, crossing her stocking-clad legs. Her dress was a sort of cheongsam style, with a high collar and sleeveless.

“Come and sit down next to me.” She smiled.

I moved over to her and she snuggled close to me.

“You look great.” I said again.

“Kate told me you have a thing for black stockings.” She murmered, letting her short dress ride up a few more inches to show the lace tops of her stay-ups.

I slid my hand onto her thigh, “You two talk about a lot of things, don’t you?” I replied. “What else did she tell you?”

“She told me you give great head, but I already know that, don’t I?”

“I’m always willing to prove it again.” She turned her face up to mine and we kissed. I slid my hand up her smooth thigh as our tongues thrust into each other’s mouths, pulling her half onto me so that I could reach around and caress her ass.

She was expertly unfastening my shirt, kissing my chest as she did so and pushing it off over my shoulders before unbuckling my belt. Her hands brushed across my cock as she unzipped me.

“Mmmm … already so hard.” She laughed.

“And getting harder for you.” I replied. She stood up to let me push my jeans off. My cock was barely constrained by my boxers and I quickly threw them off. “Unzip me.” She asked. Reaching behind her, I released her zip and she stepped out of her dress. I held her briefly at arms length, admiring her cute, slightly chubby body. She had on a smooth black strapless bra and a matching thong, as well as her stockings. I helped her remove her bra, stroking her lovely full, but firm breasts and feeling the dark nipples harden under my hands. “God Jo, you are fucking hot.” I gasped. She pushed me back. “Sit down,” she commanded. “I want to suck your cock.” She knelt in front of me as I leaned back on the sofa and began to very gently run her lips over my cock. She didn’t use her hands at first, but just her lips to very gently brush against it. It was driving me wild. Putting her hands on my ass and pulling me further off the sofa, she flicked her tongue against my neatly trimmed balls, and then slid it all the way up my shaft before taking me slowly into her warm mouth. I groaned as she sucked me all the way in and began bobbing her head up and down in rhythm with my hips as I fucked her lovely red lips. She sucked greedily, her tongue ravishing my glans and thrusting at the slit of my cock at the same time. She took her hands from my ass and started to fondle my balls with one hand, while squeezing the base of my cock with the other. I reached down and encouraged her to move her hand up and down my shaft, a sure way to make me cum. As she did so, she began to press hard on my perineum.

“Oh Jo, I’m going to cum soon.” I gasped.

“Cum in my mouth.” She whispered and continued to suck me while speeding up with her hand. As she felt my balls tighten, she pulled her head back slightly. The first enormous rush of cum spurted onto her face and hair. I hadn’t cum for several days and my semen was thick, rich and white. She opened her mouth wide and caught the second jet, clamping her lips over my cock and sucking and swallowing at the same time. I pulled her up to my face and kissed her greedily, smearing semen into her hair and tasting my own metallic tang on her tongue as we kissed.

“Man, that was amazing.” I breathed.

We kissed for a while and I continued to caress Jo’s breasts. “I love your breasts.” I commented, weighing them in my palms.

“They used to be much nicer.” She said, “before the kids.”

“Mmmm … I like them just the way they are. Especially here …” I said, rubbing her dark brown nipples between my fingers and then sucking on them gently. “Come on, let’s move upstairs.”

Taking her by the hand, I led her upstairs to the bedroom. “OK, now why don’t you just lie down,” I said, guiding her to the bed, “and let me eat your pussy.”

She lay back, smiling and I hooked my fingers into her panties and slid them down over her hips. Since the last time we had made love she had trimmed her pubic hair, just leaving a small triangle of black hair. She was already soaking wet and the room was already heavy with the thick scent of her sex. I spread her thighs wider and knelt down between them, kissing her stocking-clad inner thighs as I worked my up to her pussy. I parted her dark, swollen labia to reveal a lovely pink vagina. She whimpered as I very gently began to lick her. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her pussy up to the hood of her clit, probing it with my tongue to reveal the swollen bud of her clitoris. It was fully engorged and quite large, big enough to tease and lick, and she began to thrust her hips hard against my face as I did so. She didn’t hold back for long and already her first orgasm rushed through her. At the same time a new flood of juice poured from her. I lapped it up greedily and gently slid first one and then a second lubricated finger into her. “Oh yes.” she moaned, as I began to fuck her and lick her at the same time, pulling hard on her nipple with one hand and pressing my head against her with the other.

“You seem to like it when I touch you there.” I murmered, pressing my finger against her ass.

“Yes.” She responded, “It feels great when you put your finger inside.”

“Let me spread your legs a little wider.” I said, lifting her ass slightly and pulling her closer to the edge of the bed. Pushing her legs all the way back to her chest, I now had a clear view of her glistening wet ass and pussy. Kneeling down on the floor, I flicked my tongue at her perineum and then began to rim her, gently at first and then probing my tongue into her sphincter. She began to gasp and moan, reaching down with the red-tipped fingers of one hand to rub her clit.

As she began to orgasm again, I opened the drawer of the night-table and took out a small vibrator I keep there as well as a bottle of astroglide. Quickly smearing some on the vibrator, I turned it on and pressed the tip against her asshole.

“Oh my God.” She muttered, stifling a squeal. “Oh yeah, fuck me there. Fuck me.”

I continued to gently insert the vibrator into her sweet ass. She arched her back, pushing down onto it and lifting her arms to grab the head of the bed. I ran my tongue up and down her soaking pussy and began to play with her clitoris again. She was cumming hard now, almost out of control as she cried out and groaned.

Raising my head from her cunt, we kissed greedily, almost as if she wanted to lick all her jiuces off my face. I was totally hard again by now. “Do you want my cock?” I whispered hoarsely. “Want my cock in your ass?”

“Oh yes,” she cried. “Yes. Fuck my ass. Fuck me with that cock.”

I got up from the bed poured some Astroglide into my hands and massaged it into my cock. Then I applied a little more lube around Jo’s ass and pussy. God, her sweet brown ass looked so fucking hot, glistening with oil and her cheeks spread to reveal her pretty puckered little anus. Kneeling in front of her, I spread her legs wide apart and placed the head of my now fully erect penis on her asshole and begin to press gently. She gasped as her sphincter opened to accommodate me. She was so beautifully tight. I paused for a moment, allowing her to relax a little, then pressed a little harder and the entire head of my cock disappeared into her ass. She groaned; her head buried in the pillow, as one hand reached back behind to start masturbating her clit. Again I waited until her muscles relaxed before sliding a little deeper. As I got a good three inches deep I felt her muscle grasp me so tightly that I could barely hang on any longer. Still, I started to steadily fuck her, moving slowly in and out, at the same time caressing her luscious hips. The simultaneous pleasure and pain was intense. As my cock slid in and out, Jo continued rubbing her clitoris, bringing herself to the verge of orgasm again and again. All pretence at gentleness gone, I leaned forward and grabbed roughly at her plump tits, biting her shoulder and pressing hard on the back of her neck as my cock slid all the way into her, losing itself in her gorgeous ass. As she finally came, Jo let out a muffled groan, followed by deep sobs into the pillow, but I couldn’t let up. Lost in my animalistic urges, I grabbed her roughly by the hair, pulling her head back as my balls slapped against her pussy. With a final thrust, I felt my sperm erupt deep into her anus and we both half fell over onto the bed, dripping with the heady mixture of sweat, lovejuice and sperm and breathing heavily with exhaustion.

“I’m sorry if I was too rough.” I whispered after a while.

“No.” she laughed. “I like it that way.”

“And you always act like such a good girl.” I laughed.

“Not so good at all.” She replied, rolling over onto her front and giving me a kiss on the mouth. “If I was that good I wouldn’t be fucking my best friend’s hubby now, would I?”

“Hmmm, that’s true. Well, let’s just say I like it when you’re not being good.”

Jo sat up. “I guess I’d better clean up and go. Kate will be back in a day or two.”

“I know.” I said, slightly regretfully. “I’m going to miss you taking care of me.”