Josh and Lesley Surprise Each Other

Story Info
Lesley, Me and Sophie makes three.
6.9k words
39.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you that want to get right to the good stuff, you might want to scroll down to the chapter,At Long - Last...Friday night!Enjoy!

Lesley, Me, and Sophie makes Three.

"This is Lesley...I'm out right now, but if you'll leave a message at the sound of the beep, I'll get back to you."

"Hi Lesley...it's Josh, you gave me your phone number, remember? When you have a chance...call me."

Looking out the window, I could see a typical winter evening was unfolding. A heavy snow had started to fall and was already turning the landscape white.

My phone rang about an hour later. Suddenly... it no longer seemed like Winter. It was as if a breath of Spring had suddenly blown into my life.

"So...did you like the way I scrambled your eggs?" a teasing little oh-so-feminine voice asked.

My heart took a gigantic leap as I recognized Lesley's soft sexy voice. Falling right back into our little familiar mode of teasing each other I quipped...,

"Actually, I prefer my scrambled eggs with a little more spice... just like my women," I teased her.

"Yeah, right... Are you saying I wasn't spicy enough for you last Friday night?"

Hearing that lilting little giggle in her voice, I felt relieved. Everything was going to be all right. She was calling...me! A feeling of gratitude and happiness enveloped me.

"You had just the right amount of spice."

"You know...I should be mad at you. Why didn't you call me sooner?"

She sounded sincere. I felt so flattered, but could not resist carrying the teasing a bit further.

"Gee, Lesley, When I tried looking you up in the phone book, I checked under good-looking; when I didn't find you there, I just assumed your number was unlisted," I teased.

"Josh...why I called - how would you like to get together again this Friday night? I thought we could keep practicing, until we get it right." Lesley teased.

"Gee...let's see. This Friday evening? Does this mean I'll be getting scrambled eggs for breakfast Saturday morning?" I teased.

"That and maybe more," she promised with a little laugh.

"Come on, tell the truth...," Lesley went on - in that soft teasing little voice of hers, "You know you can hardly wait to sleep with me again."

"Gee, Lesley...I was hoping we might do a little more than just sleep," I delighted in teasing her.

"Seriously, Lesley, I can't wait to see you again," I finally admitted.

"Me too... Josh," Lesley said quietly, a tone of longing seeming to creep into her soft voice, "No one has ever made me feel quite as wonderful as you made me feel last Friday night. I can hardly wait to see you again also."

"Eight o'clock Friday okay?" I asked.

"Eight o'clock is good," she replied. "See you then."

Homesick pangs

Since spending the previous Friday evening with Lesley, I had spent the next several days trying to recreate in my mind all the erotic pictures I had of her. The way Lesley had greeted me at her door, last Friday; so beautiful, looking so seductive, and yet so affectionate, warm and loving to me.

I start getting aroused anytime I allowed my mind to think of Lesley's beautiful calves; remembering how my hungry mouth had kissed it's way up her soft rounded thighs, up to that wonderful feminine oasis with it's delightful spring, that gave of its magical moistness so willingly. Her mysterious female juices that had flowed so lovingly as we shared that sweet first time. Her intimate little moans of acceptance.

After Lesley's phone call, I was exhilarated. Over the past several days I realized, not only was I hungry for her sexually; I was also homesick with desire to just be with her again. To feel her warm skin so soft to my touch, to smell her soft fragrant cologne as it wafted into my nostrils. Just to hear again that soft tender voice of hers... Well, I could go on... but a line from the old torch song, "I got it bad, and that ain't good"..., best seemed to describe my feelings.

Josh's Startling Surprise

"Excuse me Miss-...those Yellow Roses I see in the window...do you have any that are fresher?"

"Yes, Sir...In the back...How many would you like?"

"Give me two dozen, please."

I couldn't wait. I had really tried to wait until Friday. But I wanted to see Lesley. I was willing to use any excuse to do so. I thought, I'll just drop these Roses off, and then leave immediately. At least I would have a few moments with her.

Pulling up in front of Lesley's Apartment I saw a little BMW that I assumed was hers, parked in the driveway. A few moments later, I rang her doorbell.

After what seemed like an eternity, Lesley opened the door. I could see she was in her bathrobe.

"Lesley, I'm sorry...I should have called first. I just wanted to drop these by for you...," I said, as I handed her the Yellow Roses.

"It's okay Josh," she said, although I could see she was ill at ease, if not visibly shaken.

"Please...Come in."

One look at her slightly flushed face, and tousled brown hair; I quickly realized I had made a horrible mistake. I realized, she has someone with her.

"No, you have visitors...I should go right now," I said, deeply chagrined that I had intruded on something that was obviously meant to be private. It was certainly none of my business.

I felt sick. I had never even entertained the thought, that she might also be seeing someone else. Although it was certainly understandable, it still hit me like a bolt of lighting.

"No...Josh...Please don't go yet... It's not what you think... Stay right here. I want you to meet someone," Lesley insisted.

Even though all I really wanted to do was to run out the door; I waited, dreading, almost sure, I knew what was coming.

A few moments later Lesley came back out of her bedroom. With her was an attractive petite little female. She looked Spanish to me with her beautiful brown skin and shiny black hair that hung down to her tiny shoulders. When she smiled across the room at me, her face lit up in sweetest smile.

Smiling back at her, I shyly examined this beautiful creature, I could see she had dark hair and warm brown eyes; eyes that anyone would be perfectly content to gaze into forever. She was smaller than Lesley, petite and small-built...maybe 106 lbs...soaking wet.

Her small titties pushed at her bathrobe, perfectly formed little mounds that jutted out from her small frame. As crazy as I was about Lesley's looks, I was simply captivated by this pretty little dark haired woman.

"Josh, this is Sophie...; Sophie, this is my very special friend, Josh."

I cannot describe the beautiful picture the two of them made, standing there together. Both were beautiful attractive little women; Lesley was a bit taller than Sophie was, both were in their bathrobes. I had definitely interrupted their evening.

As my hungry eyes drank in the beauty of these two attractive women; as far as which one was the more beautiful; Lesley or Sophie... well, I wouldn't have wanted to live on the difference!

Then realization hit me! Instantly...I felt better!

I realized Lesley did not intend to end her relationship with me. She wasn't seeing other men. Lesley was bi-sexual... She and beautiful little Sophie were lovers.

Don't ask me to explain why; but I didn't feel jealous. I only felt envy seeing the two of them standing there together.

After saying hello to Sophie...painfully aware that three usually is a crowd... I beat a hasty retreat out the door.

"I'll walk you to your car," Lesley said, following me out to my little sports car.

"Are you disappointed in me, Josh?" she asked.

"No, are you kidding...!, I think what you and Sophie have is wonderful. How could you even think I could be disappointed? This doesn't change the way I feel about you, at all.

"My God, Lesley," your friend Sophie is so beautiful!"

Giving me a warm soft kiss on my lips, Lesley smiled and said,

"Oh, Josh, you're wonderful.

"By the way, since you think Sophie's so beautiful ...should I start getting jealous now or wait till later?" she teased.

"Never," I said, using my answer to give her a soft warm kiss that she returned, letting her lips linger on mine much longer than I had expected.

"I'll call you tomorrow. We'll talk...okay?" she promised, "Oh, and thanks for the yellow roses."

Smiling down into her warm beautiful brown eyes, I couldn't help but feel relieved.

"I can't wait!" I grinned as I fastened my seatbelt preparing to leave.

Lesley's Phone Call

Bright and early Thursday morning my phone rang. Lesley had kept her promise.

"I was going to wait until tonight to call; but, I didn't want to keep you in suspense all day. I know you're curious,...about Sophie and I...and how it might affect our relationship.

"Now that you know my sexual preferences includes both you and Sophie, how do you feel about it?" she asked, her sweet voice registering uncertainty, concern.

Laughing into the phone I replied, "Lesley, darling...what I feel is mostly envy. Sophie is such a beautiful little creature."

"Oh, Josh, I'm so relieved...I couldn't stand it, if either of you decided to not be in my life anymore."

"Lesley," I said, "I'm just happy that it wasn't some other guy."

"Josh, dear, since spending last Friday night with you, I'm really not looking for anyone else."

"Color me relieved, and very happy," I said, delighted at her comment.

"Now...I guess you want to know about me and Sophie?"

"Yeah, I confess, I'm waiting with bated breath...,"

"Well, as you can see, Sophie is Spanish. She's a Real Estate Agent here in town with one of the bigger Agencies. She's never been married. She's bi-sexual. She likes men...but has had some very unpleasant experiences with some of the men she's gone out with in the past.

I've told Sophie about you and me. Josh... Sophie told me she liked you instantly when the two of you met last night.

"Sophie and I usually meet once every couple of weeks and spend the night together. Being with her for me is sexually intoxicating. We feel safe with each other. We both delight and enjoy freely giving each other what the other wants. Even though we're both bi-sexual, and we enjoy what we have together,we both also like guys.

"Sophie is a fiery lover, and for her petite size she's quite aggressive and strong. Many times, she'll be the dominant female when she and I make love. Josh, darling, she really is a wonderful lover, thoughtful and considerate. I guess that's why I like her so much. In a way she reminds me of you, because of her gentleness," Lesley said, finished with her comments.

"Now, do you see why I so envy you? " I said tenderly.

"At the same time, I'm glad for you also. That you and she have such a satisfying sexual relationship makes me feel very happy. I envy both of you," I said, and meant it.

Lesley makes Josh an Erotic Proposition

"Just before we went to sleep last night, Josh, Sophie and I talked about yours and my relationship."

"WOW," I laughed, "should I be worried or flattered."

"Definitely flattered," Lesley laughed.

"So...do I dare inquire what you two talked about?"

"Well - Josh...Neither Sophie nor I... and I'll bet this includes you as well; have ever tried getting together...to do the girl/girl/guy thing."

"You mean...like...the three of us...getting together? That would really be wild."

Lesley giggled into the phone, "You know what they say...every guy's favorite fantasy is making love to two beautiful women at once.

"Sophie and I were wondering if you might be interested in trying something like that. You know...you, me and Sophie."

"Lesley, darling, I'd love to. But, I'm embarrassed to tell you, I'm not really sure how to go about doing the girl/girl/guy thing."

"You know, Josh...since both Sophie and I like men; we thought the three of us would be perfect together. The three of us could just take our time and make it a fun evening."

"Are you sure Sophie is agreeable to going along with something like that...?" I asked, stunned by Lesley's ultra-erotic suggestion.

"To use her own words, Josh, Sophie said she wouldn't mind trying something like that, if it was with you and me.

"I've told her how gentle and considerate you were with me, last Friday night, and how good it finally was for the both of us. I think Sophie would really like to try it with you.

"I told her I would talk to you,"

"I don't know what to say," I replied, dumbfounded, feeling my member thickening and becoming hard rock. "Well, you could say, yes...," Lesley teased, "How often do you get propositioned by two girls at once?," she laughed.

"Okay!" I'd love too."

"How about this Friday night,"

"Great! I can't wait! Two sexy women at once may kill me; but, what a way to go!" I laughed delightedly.

"Does Sophie cook bacon?" I said, laughing under my breath.

"Bacon," why would she need to know how to cook bacon?" Lesley asked thoroughly puzzled.

"Well, Saturday morning, I'll need something to go with those scrambled eggs you're planning to cook for me."

"Okay, Smart Guy," Lesley laughed thoroughly delighted. "With that, I'll hang up now, and go to Work," adding, "Oh, by the way, I gave one dozen of your yellow Roses to Sophie."

At Long - Last...Friday night!

Parking my car in Lesley's driveway, I could see the Sophie's BMW already parked near the garage. Sophie had already arrived!

Locking my car, I made my way up the front walk. Lesley must have been watching or heard me drive up. As I started to ring the doorbell, suddenly the door swung open slightly.

Lesley peeked out, her face wearing that cute little smile I so loved.

"We've been waiting for you. Please come in.," she said in a teasing little singsong voice.

As I stepped in, Lesley turned the key, locking the door.

"There...," she said, "Now...You're our prisoner - you can't get out."

"Who would want too, "I laughed, completely delighted the evening was finally here.

"Sophie's in the bedroom, making herself sexy; she'll be right out," Lesley laughed.

"You look and smell wonderful! I love that perfume you're wearing-...,"

Before I could say more, a hundred and twelve pounds of sexy-womanhood came warmly into my arms. "Kiss me Josh!" she murmured fervently. "Oh, God...It's only been a week - but, I've missed you!"

The smell of her, the feel of her warm embrace as she came against me touched an erotic match to my volatile pent-up desires. Lesley pressed her warm lips firmly against mine as our passion for each other threatened to explode.

This was a Lesley I hadn't expected; nor did I expect Lesley would be this turned on... so soon. With her arms wrapped tightly around my neck, her passionate little kisses were burning my lips.

Her warm moist tongue begin seeking entry into my mouth; I felt her wiry legs and warm sexy thighs sudden swing up. She's locked her warm thighs around my waist.

I braced myself to absorb her weight. I felt my breathing starting to get ragged. This was a delightful sexual dream about to come true.

The veil that had existed all week between sexual fantasy and sexual reality parted... Lesley, this delightful female, was once again in my hungry arms

"Should I leave and come back later," a sweet little voice chided the two of us.

"Oh, Sophie, sorry...we couldn't wait. So we started without you," Lesley giggled, her delicate face a bit flushed from her arousal.

"Sophie," I said, laughing in her direction, "You have my imperial certified permission to come right over here and start catching up!" I teased.

"Lesley said you talked funny," Sophie said tartly, making a sarcastic face, as she laughed back at me. She was sassy, with an irresistable impish little smile.

However, behind all her kidding, I sensed a passionate sexy female who was eager and would more than hold her own in any coming sexual confrontations. This aroused and intrigued me at the same time.

"Okay...Come Sophie, join us..., I did promise to share Josh with you...but just for this one night." Lesley teased her little friend.

With the ice broken, the three of us all laughed together.

So...like, do I need your permission to kiss Josh," Sophie teased Lesley.

Underneath all that sassiness, Sophie turned out to be a lovely, almost shy, little woman. Though small, at twenty-two years of age, she was fully mature in every way. Beautiful brown eyes, her beautiful brown skin and shiny black hair that hung down to her tiny shoulders.

Her small titties were pushing at her white blouse, beautiful little swollen mounds of delight. What can I say...I'm a man who has always had a fondness for small-breasted women.

As Sophie approached us, I could smell her light cologne, which smelled lightly of lemon, and some other delightful subtle fragrance I couldn't identify.

Lesley reached out and pulled her against us. Giving Sophie a light kiss on her lovely little lips, Lesley broke free from us.

"Okay, You two...I have to go inside for a few moments. Maybe the two of you would like to get acquainted...without me? "She hinted mischievously.

With an amused little smile, Lesley discreetly disappeared into her bedroom leaving a smiling Sophie, warm and fragrant still pressed up against me.

Josh and Sophie gets better acquainted

"Sophie...I whispered, "I been thinking about you all week. You're so sexy and beautiful...I can't wait to kiss you,"

The smell of Sophie's light cologne only heightened my sexual urgency. Smiling into my eyes, she stepped even closer, looking directly into my eyes, she willingly pressed her petite little body against mine.

I could feel her female heat instantly. I buried my face in her clean smelling shiny black hair. I breathed in her feminine essence. I experienced a familiar feeling that every man loves. My cock was starting to grow!

I groaned softly "AAAhhh," I groaned softly. "Sophie, you feel and smell sooo good."

"You too, Josh," Sophie whispered with a little sexy laugh, adding, "I'm so looking forward to this.

"Lesley told me all about how gentle and considerate you were with her. I can't wait for you to kiss me either. Can we do it like you and Lesley did...you know, slow and gentle?," she whispered.

"Josh, women don't like to rush things,"

"Sophie, you beautiful girl, I promise to make love to you slow and gentle - from the top of your head...all the way down to your cute little toes," I teased.

"Really...Down to my toes...Oh, Josh, I love you already," Sophie giggled.

I could tell she was starting to feel comfortable. As for me... I felt like I had just been given the key to Heaven's portal. If I had allowed myself to dwell on the idea that before this evening was out, I was going to be allowed to freely enjoy, not only this delightful woman's sexual charms; but also Lesley's sweet soft feminine body, I would have probably exploded.

Sophie raised her beautiful little face... I softly brushed my hungry lips across her slightly parted moist mouth. A soft faint feminine sigh slipped quietly from her warm hungry lips. I felt her breathing quicken. Sophie's warm breath was now caressing my face...her ragged breathing, only served to arouse me further.

"God, Josh...I'm so hungry...kiss me now."

For the next few moments the silence in the room was deafening as our hungry lips met. Capturing Sophie's delicate lower lip, I sucked it into my hungry mouth. Her mouth tasted so clean and sweet.

I'm sure both of us forgot Lesley was in the other room. All either of us could hear... was just the sound of our own hearts beating wildly.

Sophie's beautiful soft brown arms now encircled my neck, pulling me close. I loved the warm soft feel of her. Her mysterious female smell tantalized me.