Josh's Stepmom Ch. 02

Story Info
Josh's buddy gets in on the fun.
4.3k words
4.61
269k
52
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well past midnight when Josh finally drifted off to sleep. He'd tossed and turned and stared at the ceiling as he thought of what had happened earlier in the day. Did he really fuck his stepmom? Would they do it again? And how long will he be alive if his dad finds out about it? He dreamt of Stacy off and on throughout the night. As the sun rose Josh was having a very vivid dream in which Stacy was giving him a blowjob. He could practically feel her warm wet mouth engulfing his rod.

As Josh began to stir with the dawn he opened his eyes and found he wasn't dreaming at all. Stacy was going down on him as he lay flat on his back with his erection poking through the slit in his boxers. Her mouth was making slurping sounds as she sucked his throbbing member and massaged his balls. With all the erotic dreams he had dreamt throughout the night it didn't take long for Josh to cum. His seed spewed from his cock and into his stepmom's mouth as he grabbed his sheets with clenched fists. Stacy swallowed most of Josh's load and licked the bit that had run down his shaft as Josh panted. Stacy looked up at Josh as she licked his cock and purred, "Good morning. I can still taste myself on you." Stacy finished licking Josh clean and he jumped out of bed and raced to the bathroom. His morning pee had arrived in urgent fashion and the release felt almost as good as his orgasm had.

Upon returning to his room Josh found his stepmom lying naked on his bed playing with herself. Without hesitation he moved on top of her and sucked Stacy's breasts as his sagging tool began to come back to life. Stacy could feel Josh's dick growing against her leg and moaned, "Fuck me Josh." He sat up and positioned the head of his now-hard dick at Stacy's opening and pushed inside. She was already very wet and ready for Josh's offering. Josh wasted no time being gentle and rammed his cock in and out of his stepmom's pussy violently right from the start. He brought her legs up to his chest and shoved his manhood deep inside her as she rubbed her clit. After a short time Stacy came as her stepson fucked her roughly. Josh pistoned in and out a few more times then pulled out and shot his second load of the morning onto Stacy's stomach. He fell beside her on the bed as she smeared his cum over her flat stomach.

The two of them cuddled in bed for a bit with neither of them saying a word. Stacy broke the silence saying, "You know what I miss most about being eighteen?" Josh answered, "No." "Getting to fuck eighteen year-old boys. They're always ready, willing, and able." Josh chuckled. "You're right about that. I could probably go again right now. But I think it has more to do with you than my being eighteen. You're so hot I'd be ready to go whenever you say the word." Stacy thanked him for the complement and responded, "Obviously you made an impression on me yesterday. After all, I did come back for more this morning." Stacy got up and took Josh by the hand. "Let's finish this conversation in the shower," she said and led him to the master bathroom.

The two of them played and giggled under the spraying water of the large sunken tile shower. It was the kind that's open, without a curtain or door. Josh took the opportunity to soap up and run his hands over every inch of his stepmom's tight body. Stacy in return took care of his strong his. They kissed and groped each other as they cleaned each other, taking their time enjoying the warm water and each other's touch. As the two of them rinsed off Stacy warned Josh that they had to be careful if they were going to continue their affair. Josh could tell no one and they had to do their best to act normal when Josh's Dad was around, lest he get suspicious. Stacy confided to Josh that she loved his father very much and that she had been faithful to him up to the point she slept with Josh. She reiterated what she had said the day before, saying she just gets a little lonely sometimes when he is out of town and she has needs of her own. Josh again assured Stacy she would not be lonely any longer and he would tend to her "needs" whenever she wanted.

Now Josh looked forward to the times when his dad would go out of town on business trips. Josh and Stacy were very careful not to let on that anything was different between them when dad was around and they fucked like rabbits when he went out of town. They did it everywhere. Late at night by the pool, in every room of the house, wherever, whenever either of them got the urge. Josh even secretly set the video camera behind some things on a shelf in his room and filmed the two of them having sex once. He wanted some masturbation material for when his dad was home and he couldn't have sex with Stacy.

After graduation Josh took some time off from work and went on a road trip with a school buddy named Ben. They headed north up PCH and stopped whenever they felt like it. They just took their time and enjoyed the coastal towns along the way. Josh and Ben's destination was Seattle, via the scenic route. They had an ample supply of booze because Josh had Stacy buy some liquor for them for the trip. All they needed was Coke or whatever other mixer they wanted.

During one of Ben and Josh's overnight stops, at a motel in northern California, Josh was taking a shower as Ben poured the last of their Southern Comfort over some Coke on ice. Ben went digging for another bottle in Josh's duffel bag and found an unopened bottle of vodka. He also saw that Josh had brought a video camera. As Ben sat back on his bed he took a drink, turned the video camera on, and looked at the viewscreen thinking he would see what the camera was pointing at. Ben had unknowingly pushed "play" so the tape that was in the camera began to run. What appeared on the viewscreen shocked the shit out of him.

There was Josh's stepmom Stacy going down on him on his bed! Ben's erection quickly grew to full size as he watched Stacy and Josh fuck. He began to rub his boner through his shorts as he stared at the screen. God she was hot. He was always envious of Josh. Josh got to look at that blonde hottie in various states of disrobe on a daily basis. Ben figured if he were in Josh's position he would pretty much have a permanent boner while he was home. He had no idea just how lucky Josh was, but now he did. Ben was so intent on watching the videotape that he didn't hear Josh come out of the bathroom.

Josh saw Ben with the videocamera in one hand and the bulge in his pants in the other hand and instantly knew he had forgotten to take the sex tape out of the camera. "Oh fuck," was all that he could manage to get out. "Dude," cried Ben, "you're laying pipe with your stepmom!" "I can explain.." Josh began but Ben cut him off. "Explain what? I always thought you were lucky to have such a hot Stepmom to look at all the time but now you're a God, dude. You gotta hook me up with her too, dude." "It's not like that," explained Josh. "She wouldn't go for that. Our thing just sort of happened, we didn't plan it or anything. I'm not her pimp for Christ's sake." "We can figure something out. Remember how I set you up with Brittany Martin. I told you she would go all the way with you and she did. You owe me one." Josh did feel he owed Ben one for Brittany Martin but he couldn't set him up with Stacy. She would never go for it. Ben half-jokingly said, "I'd hate to have to tell your old man what you two are doing.

Fear gripped Josh. The next emotion was anger. He rushed toward Ben and screamed, "If you say one word about what you saw I will fucking kill you!!" "Relax, dude. I was just kidding. You set me up with her and I won't tell a soul. We'll come up with something. Have a drink." Ben handed Josh his drink and he downed it in one gulp. The two stayed up late that night drinking and coming up with scenarios that might get Ben and Stacy together. The two of them went to a liquor store across the street from the motel to get some late night munchies and Ben picked up a copy of Penthouse Letters. "Research," he said when Josh gave him a funny look. When the two of them got back to their room they scoured the pages of the magazine. Ben would read a little and throw out ideas that he thought were decent and laughed at the scenarios that were too far fetched to be real. The two passed the magazine back and forth swapping ideas.

Although Josh was totally against the idea at first, he was beginning to get turned on thinking about one of his buddies fucking Stacy. He had played sports with Ben and well aware of why the guys referred to him as "Big Ben." He had snuck a peak at Ben's manhood in the shower once or twice and, even flaccid, it was impressive. The two finally agreed on a plan and agreed to drop the subject for the rest of the trip.

Upon Josh and Ben's return home things went along fairly normally. A few weeks later Josh's dad was heading out of town. He was to leave on Monday and return the following Monday. Josh made sure to not be home much so as not to be tempted to have sex with Stacy. In order for their plan to work, she needed to be good and horny. He asked Stacy if Ben could spend the night that Friday. Josh explained that Ben had just turned eighteen and he wanted to throw a party for him but most of their friends were going out of town or had to work. Josh thought it would be nice if Ben came over and they could chill out and have some beer and pizza. Stacy had no problem with the plan. If they were going to drink, at least they were doing it at home. She agreed to buy the beer for them if they stayed at home. Josh had made a similar deal for the alcohol when they went out of town. No drinking and driving.

The week passed and Friday rolled around. Ben came over in the afternoon and he and Josh loaded the beer into a tub of ice and headed to the pool. Stacy had gone shopping at the mall and wasn't home. Ben and Josh went over the plan repeatedly so as to be in sync. The two of them relaxed as best they could, both nervous but trying not to give it away. Stacy came home and walked out by the pool. "Hey guys," she greeted them. "Hello birthday boy," she said as she walked to Ben. He had always been her favorite of Josh's friends. She stood next to Ben's lounge chair and bent over to kiss him on the cheek. Ben peeked down her top as she leaned down and kissed his cheek, trying to catch a glimpse of what he was hoping to see later. The two of them invited Stacy to join them by the pool and she readily agreed. She wanted to try out the new bathing suit she had just bought.

Stacy went inside the house and returned wearing a white spaghetti-strap bikini. It wasn't a thong but there wasn't much to it. It was pretty much just strategically placed triangles of fabric held together with string that tied at Stacy's back, neck, and hips. And the triangles were quite small at that. The contrast of the white bikini against Stacy's tanned skin looked very sexy. The three of them sat around and drank some beer and jumped into the pool when the urge hit them. The boys found that when Stacy's new suit got wet it was practically see-through. You could easily make out her areola as she emerged from the water. It would have been even more obvious if Stacy didn't have an all-over tan from sunbathing in the nude. They ordered pizza and joked as they ate and drank. All were having a wonderful time. It began getting dark and the three of them moved into the house. They all threw on t-shirts but stayed in their suits.

They debated on whether to watch a movie or do something else. Ben suggested that they play quarters. Stacy said she hadn't played quarters in years but she was game since it was "what the "birthday boy wanted." The game proceeded with Stacy showing her rust. She rarely bounced the quarter into the glass, while Josh and Ben routinely made it in. They made Stacy drink much more often than each other, as was the plan, and before long she was feeling quite tipsy. Whenever Ben would leave the room Josh would kiss Stacy and fondle her briefly before Ben returned. When Ben was on a roll, dropping quarters in one after another, Josh would slip his hand under the table and move it between Stacy's legs. He was very sly about it and Ben acted as if he didn't know what was going on. All the alcohol and petting was getting to Stacy. She was drunk and very horny. It was showing in her actions. She was slurring slightly and very flirtatious with the boys.

Everyone was enjoying themselves but Stacy felt the need to apologize. "Ben, I'm sorry you're stuck here. Josh told me about the original plans. I'm sure you'd rather be with your buddies instead of here. Ben replied, "I don't care. I'm having fun here with just the three of us. What would the guys have to offer that I don't have right here?" "Well, actually," Josh began, "the guys were all gonna chip in and get you a stripper for your birthday." "That's okay, Dude. Stacy's prettier than any stripper that you guys could have found and I've gotten to look at her all night for free." Stacy blushed. "Well thank you, Ben. That's very sweet of you." "She'd probably do a better job than one of those girls, too," Josh added.

Stacy was too drunk and horny to realize that she was being manipulated. She had previously told Josh that an old boyfriend had taken her to a strip club a couple times and she had been fascinated. Stacy told him she wished she had the guts to strip just once because she thought it would be a real turn-on. Stacy just needed the alcohol she had consumed and a little coaxing, courtesy of Josh and Ben, to set the wheels in motion. This way, she surmised, it was safer. In her own home and with only Josh and Ben for an audience. Anyway, it was Ben's birthday and she wouldn't, in her intoxicated state, mind giving him a little show as a present. She had caught his eyes wandering over her body all night. Why not give him a little show. She'd seen it done. Besides, she was just going to do a sexy dance. A quick peek, a tease. She may give him a lap dance or rub against him or something but she wouldn't get naked.

She stood up and took Ben by the hand. "Come with me, I'll give you your birthday present even if your friends couldn't make it. Josh, grab one of these chairs," she said as she led Ben to the living room. Josh followed with a dining room chair. Stacy had him put it in the middle of the living room as she turned on some good stripping music. She had Ben sit down in the chair and told Josh to have a seat nearby on the couch. Stacy moved in front of Ben and began to move with the music, gyrating her hips and sensually moving in front of him. She reached down and slowly pulled her shirt up, playing peek-a-boo with her bikini-clad breasts. She bunched the shirt up over her mounds and ran her hands up the sides and cupped them. Stacy then pressed them together then ran her hands over her breasts as she gyrated her hips. She moved her hands up, slipped her shirt off over her head, and threw it at Ben as she moved in front of the chair. Josh began to clap and hoot, "Whoo hoo! Take it off!" to set the mood and keep Stacy going. Although Stacy had come up with the idea halfway as a joke it was turning into anything but that. She was lost in the moment and getting more turned on as she danced for this young stud. Stacy just went with whatever popped into her mind. She spread her legs apart and ran her hands down the insides as she bent over. Looking back at Ben between her splayed legs she cooed, "You've been looking at me all night, Ben. Do you like what you see?" Ben stammered, "Oh yeah." Stacy was enjoying every moment as she lived out her exhibitionistic fantasy. She pulled Ben's shirt off over his head and tossed it aside.

Next Stacy dropped down in front of the chair and slowly slid her hands up Ben's bare legs. She looked Ben directly in the eyes as her hands made their way up his legs. She licked her lips seductively as her hands continued up to Ben's smooth, muscular chest. Stacy ran her hands over Ben's chest and she began to head back down. Her eyes followed her hands as she moved them down and she got a good look at the effect her little show was having on Ben. His erection was pitching a tent in his nylon swim trunks. A large tent.

Stacy felt the wetness between her legs grow when she saw Ben's manhood straining against his baggy trunks and the thoughts it conjured up. The sheer size of the bulge made her want to look inside but she couldn't do that. She still had some of her wits about her. She moved her hands back up Ben's legs and slid them inside his pant legs as she asked, "Is that for me?" Ben didn't answer but he was sure that Stacy was going to grab his throbbing cock as she slowly slid her hands up. She moved her hands over Ben's thighs all the way up to his waistband and slid her hands slightly towards Ben's dick. She ran her fingers along the edges of his pubic patch, teasing Ben, then went back down his legs. Stacy pulled her hands out from inside Ben's trunks, stood, and straddled the chair.

Remembering the lap dances she had seen, Stacy slid forward and rested her crotch on Ben's erection, pressing it to his body. She supported herself by placing her hands on her knees and began to move her hips, lightly rubbing over his shaft with her crotch. Ben reached up to grab Stacy's breasts and, in true strip club fashion, she slapped his hands away and said, "No touching." Ben stared at Stacy's breasts as they swayed inches from his face. Josh was no longer making any noise. He was focused on the scene unfolding in front of him as he stroked his erection inside his trunks. Stacy continued to move back and forth over Ben's cock and she began to apply more of her weight down onto him.

One thing she hadn't counted on was the difference in the thickness of clothing worn to strip clubs and the kind Ben had on. She could feel Ben's big cock through his thin nylon trunks much more than a stripper would feel a customer's dick through their jeans. With each movement she could feel Ben's shaft rub against her clit through her bikini bottom and it sent tingles up her spine.

Stacy sat on Ben's lap completely and reached for the back of the chair. Lost in the heat of the moment and guided by the heat between her legs, Stacy began grinding down onto Ben's hard-on. He was in heaven. Ben pushed up, meeting Stacy's movements with his own. This applied more pressure to Stacy's clit as she rode him. Stacy's body moved forward, closer to Ben's as she rode him. Ben could tell Stacy was really getting into it and he seized the opportunity to keep her engine revved. He began to kiss her cleavage and bikini-covered breasts. Stacy enjoyed the soft wet kisses he planted on her tanned skin and didn't protest, ignoring the "no touching" edict she had put forth earlier.

Josh watched intently and now had his hard cock out and was stroking it in his fist. Their plan was going perfectly. His fondling of Stacy and the alcohol they poured down her throat in the quarters game had produced the desired effects. Stacy probably surprised even herself when she reached down and pulled aside one of the triangles that covered her hard nipples, exposing it to Ben's hungry mouth. She told herself that this is as far as she would let it go, even if her pussy was aching to feel that monster she was rubbing against plunging deep inside her. She decided she would just make Ben cum in his shorts and fuck Josh later when Ben was asleep. Ben reached up and exposed Stacy's other breast himself and alternated sucking and licking each nipple as he cupped her mounds.

Stacy's arms started to tire because of the death-grip she had on the back of the chair and began grinding more urgently, hoping to make Ben cum sooner. She even began to talk dirty to help coax a load out of him. "Ooooh. Your big cock feels so good rubbing against my pussy, Ben. Suck my tits Ben. Ooooh yeah." she cooed. Ben grabbed onto Stacy's hips and pulled her down onto his lap as they continued grinding their crotches together. Stacy was so intent on making Ben cum she didn't notice as he deftly untied the bows of her bikini bottom while his hands were on her hips. After grinding on Ben a short time longer she was amazed he hadn't cum yet and figured she'd better try something different. Stacy moved off of Ben's lap and turned around, still straddling the chair, but facing away from Ben this time.

12