Josie and the Pussytits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to protest but my tits took over in an instant and I let him pull the t-shirt up so Frank and Jake could see what he was doing. They watched for a while with smiles on their faces as I squirmed on my chair, my crotch getting wetter and wetter, and then Frank said as he pushed himself back a way from the table.

"Cup her titty Tom and bring our little teenage slut over here so she can have a nice spunk breakfast."

I whimpered as Mr Potter obeyed, cupping my left breast and stoking it so I was captive to what he wanted to do, guiding me off the chair on to the cool lino on my knees and then my head was being lowered between Frank's legs and I was obeying his command to get my mouth around his cock which I did and moments later I was contentedly sucking on his cock whilst Mr Potter gently cupped my breast and stroked it, that is all he had to do, and I was their slave.

My mouth moved back and forth on Frank's purple shaft, I had never had a cock in my mouth before but I had no problem in getting it into my mouth, and I heard Frank let out a long groan of pleasure.

"She's like a goddamn vacuum cleaner guys!"

Mr Potter was gently pulling on my titty as I sucked Frank's cock and I heard Jake say from where he was sitting.

"Let's see you get your tongue around his balls Josie, God, I'm going to have to start jerking myself off here, she's is so fucking hot!"

I obeyed with ease, my mouth seemed to become more cavernous and my tongue rolled around the musky smelling balls and Frank stroked my head and said in a strained voice.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth Josie, and you're going to get a nice vanilla treat down your throat!"

He began to thrust back and forth in my mouth, I looked up at him as he did it, my cheeks bulging with the pressure, I was on my knees, my hands on his hips for leverage, and I realised my crotch was leaking, I was turned on, totally turned on.

I squirmed and Jake chuckled and I heard him move from his seat, "I think I'm going to join you Frank, Josie squat a bit, that's it, my God, she's as wet as hell down here, let's see if I can just slide into her cunt..."

He slid into my cunt with ease, I heard a squelching sound as flesh met flesh, I felt his cock come in from behind and then I was being face fucked and cunt fucked at the same time.

Well needless to say I had another orgasm that totally blew my mind, literally, not only that but Frank's cum actually did taste of vanilla, and I licked and lapped at him until every last drop was gone and I did it in through enjoyment and then begged for more, I was a shameless little slut but it was so delicious I couldn't help myself.

Well I was experimented on all day by Frank and Jake after that, they tested out my titty on-off switch to see if I would talk dirty, something I have never done before, it worked really well and I was soon moaning out that I was a teenage cock sucking little slut who loved being fucked and sucked all day long.

When I said it I meant it too, it got me all excited and really horny, and I became cottish and giggly and very, very hot and soon I found myself obeying them even when my breasts weren't being touched or fondled, they only had to say they were going to suck my tits or feel me up and I was ready willing and able to do whatever they wanted.

I did kind of try to fight it, a bit of me saw that I was being totally used but it was no use, my tits were in control, not me, and I did snivel a bit when I heard Frank and Jake talk on how they intended to make use of me over the summer vacation, I begged them not too but they just laughed at me and told me I wanted them to fuck me, I tried to say I didn't but instead I said to them.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me, I really do."

I was both happy and unhappy now because the sex was fantastic and I have to admit loved being a dirty little teenage slut but on another level I knew it was wrong but there was nothing I could do about it especially when I was introduced to even more pleasures that had me screaming for more such as having my pussy licked and eaten until it was a throbbing mass of west oozing flesh. Mr Potter told Jake and Frank about how my pussy could be used to have a feast so on the Sunday they produced some maple syrup and cream and tested me out.

I was soon a sobbing, thrashing wreck as Jake and Frank took turns eating my maple and cream pussy whilst Mr Potter sucked, licked and fondled my tits to stop me from coming. I was like a lake between my legs and I passed out a few times with the sheer intensity of it all but when I came too it was still going on and I could hear myself pleading with them to fuck me and make come some and come again which of course they did, after all I was begging for it wasn't I?

I was being taken to heights I didn't know a girl could go to and now the weekend is almost over, and Mr Potter's friends will be leaving but they will be back and I won't be able to refuse them, they will only have to text me on my mobile, and I will do their bidding, like I said I'm captive to my tits and the pleasure they give me and though part of me knows it is wrong a bigger part of me wants it and wants even more than I am already getting.

It is both frightening and exciting because I am asking myself this question over and over again, how far can I go? How far can we take this and will I be the first person in the universe to implode from such intense violent non stop sexual gratification?

I really don't know but I will say this, it's going to be really interesting trying to find out, of that I have absolutely no doubt at all...

12