Josie's Initiation Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy takes her for her first time.
1.2k words
4.39
116.9k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gazza325
gazza325
21 Followers

"It's time to lose your virginity, my pretty slut of a daughter."

"God yes Daddy…….now………………I want you inside me now!!!!!!!!!"

There was a chair in the corner of the room, and I walked across to it, sitting down. "Come here Josie" I ordered.

"But Daddy, wouldn't it be easier if I was lying down for my first time?"

"Probably – but that isn't going to happen. You are going to break your hymen yourself by lowering yourself down onto my cock. And a little later I'm going to take your anal virginity too."

"My ass?" she gasped. This wasn't part of the plan!

"Yes Josie, your ass………..and you will hold it open while I do it, is that clear, you little whore?"

"Yes Sir" she whispered.

"Good, now get over here, and we'll turn you into a woman as opposed to a little teenage slut."

Josie walked to him on shaky legs, slowly straddling her father as he sat in the chair. He held his cock as she lowered herself to this new experience. Holding her breath, she felt him part her pussy lips with the tip of his cock……..an inch……..a little more………..

Damn! She was so tight!!! I stopped as I felt pressure against the tip of my cock. Her hymen. "Push harder Josie……..force yourself down onto me, until you can feel my balls against your ass."

"I can't Daddy!" she cried, "it will hurt too much!!!"

"It's OK Angel" I coaxed, stroking her face gently, "Take your time"……..sliding my hands down her sides I held her by the hips; and slammed her down quickly, the resistance breaking as I slid all the way into her as she screamed……………

"It's broken Josie…………..now the fun part begins" I whispered………….

"Ease up from me……….that's it……….now down again………….."

Now I was fully inside her, she began to take up a rhythm of her own, the initial pain quickly forgotten as new feelings of lust surged through her youthful body. She leaned into me kissing me passionately as she rode me, her tits bouncing before my eyes.

"I never knew it would feel this good Daddy," she breathed, "Will you suck my nipples please?" She leant back a little, offering her superb breasts to my willing mouth, concentrating fully on the sensations deep within. Suddenly, her stomach felt as if a firecracker had exploded inside, quickly transferring to the swollen lips of her slippery cleft, and the hard little bud of her clitoris. She ground herself harder against my cock, desperate for the pleasure she felt to increase……….and gasped as she came again….and again………a series of short but intense orgasms igniting her inner sexual core………..low whimpers escaped her throat, as she surrendered herself to her release………….she fell forward against me…………

Lifting her head, she smiled – "You didn't come Daddy".

"I know Princess – I'm saving that for when I fuck you in the ass".

Suddenly, the thought of her daddy's cock inside her smallest hole didn't seem so scary – in fact, now that they had come this far she was eager to experience as much as she could, even though she knew that this was only the beginning of their new illicit relationship.

"Go lie on the bed Josie" I said.

She stretched, feeling the liquid warmth between her thighs, aware only of the pleasure surging through her body.

She watched as her Daddy went to the drawer, taking out a small bottle of something.

"Get onto your knees my love……….."

She quickly did as he asked, looking back over her shoulder, curious to know what was in the bottle.

I knelt on the bed between my daughter's thighs, pushing them open a little further, my fingertips drumming gently along her spine.

"Is this going to hurt Daddy?" she asked tentatively…………

"A little sweetheart, but you know that I would never hurt you on purpose don't you? And I'll be as gentle as I can."

Josie flinched as I drizzled a little of the lubricant down the crack of her ass. Placing the bottle on the bed momentarily, I began massaging the oil into her soft cheeks, preparing her. She leaned forward, head on her arms, lost in the tender touch of her Daddy.

My fingers were coated in the slippery oil……….and I gently pressed one against her virgin asshole, working it slowly inside, up to the first knuckle.

"OK Princess?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy……..push it in a little further – it feels strange, but really nice."

Adding a little more lube, I pushed a little further, Josie helping by pushing back against my invading digit.

"Try two Daddy…………." she breathed.

Her asshole was so tight as I eased two fingers inside, I wondered if I would be able to get my cock in there! Yet she quickly adjusted to this new sensation and accepted two fingers quite easily.

"Are you ready pretty daughter?" I asked, coating my cock with a thin layer of lube……..

"Yes Daddy," she moaned, "but go slowly to start with."

Opening her ass cheeks with one hand, I positioned my prick against her asshole. Slowly…….slowly…………….the tip is in………….drizzling more lube over our conjoined genitals………..a little further……….then Josie pushed completely backwards, sheathing me in her tight little ass.

"Oh fuck," she gasped……….."That feels fucking amazing!"

Hearing such profanities from my little girl turned me on intensely. Josie gripped the sheets tightly as I began to move slowly, back and forth inside her, one hand holding her hip, the other tracing the curve of her spine. Her anal passage gripped me so tightly I knew that I wouldn't be able to last very long.

Still buried in her ass, I pulled her to her knees, my mouth instinctively going to the side of her neck. She felt my tongue flicking gently over the lobe of her right ear, felt me take that fleshy nub between my teeth and knaw gently. In this position, Josie could control the depth of my penetration, and the speed of my thrusts, but the feeling of being completely filled like this was like nothing she had ever imagined.

I was on the verge of coming…………..taking hold of her big tit in one hand, I reached down between her thighs, and stroked her clit with the other. Josie started panting heavily………..

"Tell me what I'm doing Josie."

"You're fucking me in the ass Daddy," she whispered, her own orgasm almost upon her…………"Come inside my ass Daddy……….come in your daughter's asshole ………...please Daddy."

With a roar that seemed to come from the depths of my soul, I felt the first spurt of my orgasm leave my cock. Josie bucked furiously against both my cock and my hand………..

"I'm coming again Daddy!!!!!!!" she screamed, as I continued to pound into that once virgin ass, until I was fully spent…………

We both fell forward onto the bed, falling to the side, my prick still inside her as it slowly softened.

"Well my slutty daughter – you're no longer a virgin! I've had you in all three of your holes!"

"I know Daddy, and it was fucking fantastic - and I don't go back to school for another two weeks; we can do this every day!"

"And night Josie, because from now on you're sleeping in my bed with me every night," I replied.

Josie smiled as she realized that she had taken her mothers place in her Daddy's heart………and his bed……………

gazza325
gazza325
21 Followers