Journal of an Agent: Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zhang and I showed up at 8 sharp and rang the doorbell. Lucy greeted us dressed in a red kimono and barefooted, the robe barely reaching up to her mid calf. I had dressed comfortably, in just a pullover shirt and jeans and Zhang was still wearing the new clothes she had bought earlier. Lucy led us in and we all sat down. However, it wasn't but a second before Lucy was back on her feet and kneeling by my legs.

"The Asian race in general has long used the idea of a geisha in their culture. You do know what a geisha is, right Dean?" Lucy said as I watched her remove my shoes.

"Yes. That's when a woman is basically a total servant to a man, feeding and bathing and pleasing him sexually. Right?" I asked. I caught on to where this was going but didn't want to seem over eager, so I played it very cool.

"Yes, roughly. As Zhang here can tell you, it is sort of becoming an outdated practice except for geisha houses. It used to be that a woman was at a man's beck and call, but now, especially in Japan, they are becoming more modern and women are doing a lot more. Now the geisha would be consider like an escort here in America, or the method could be used when a wife wants to please her husband the extreme," Lucy continued. She had removed both of my shoes as well as my socks and was beginning to massage my feet gently. I glanced over and noticed that Zhang was much closer to me now, apparently waiting on Lucy's word before joining in.

"Ok, but that doesn't explain why you are taking off my shoes. We aren't even dating!" I said, still playing the dumb card.

"Both Zhang and I would like to thank you for getting her away from such an awful situation. So, for tonight at least, let us please you and service you in any way which you wish," Lucy said, standing over me now.

"That's very kind, but you don't have to do that," I said.

Zhang finally spoke. "No, we insist. Now please, stand up so that I can remove your shirt. Lucy will go get the food," Zhang said. I did as I was told and stood still as I felt Zhang's fingers slide under my shirt and pull it off over my head. The air was a little cold, but still good on my chest. Zhang took me by the hand and led me across the room to a much larger chair than the one I had been sitting in. She propped my feet up on some pillows and went to help Lucy get the food.

A minute or so later, both girls returned with a plate of sushi of all types, and a big bowl of rice. Zhang had also changed into a kimono too, hers a jade green that looked eloquent against her white skin.

Lucy and Zhang kneeled on both sides of me, the plate of fish resting at their feet. Lucy picked up a pair of chopsticks and a small roll of salmon, wrapped in seaweed.

"Now open wide Dean and enjoy!" Lucy said. She put the sushi roll in my mouth and I ate it, the taste being salty and rich but very delicious. Next, Zhang used her own pair of chopsticks to feed me a mouthful of rice, which was also quite good. The entire experience of having someone feed you was not like anything I had ever experienced - you don't feel helpless, but at the same time it is a very empowering feeling to be fed by someone else and to feel that slight bit of special-ness. Both women were very graceful in their movements and it was quite arousing to watch their beautiful skin against their silk robes.

When I had finished eating, Lucy carried the tray away while Zhang led me down the hall. Lucy's house was quite large, decorated in a mix of Asian style and modern art decor. It seemed to fit her personality perfectly - American raised, but hadn't forgotten her roots. I followed Zhang down a hall into an exercise/spa like room towards the back of the house. to my surprise, the water in the spa was already churning and heated. The spa was set into the floor, not above ground like most are. I had just taken a spa on my vacation only a few weeks earlier, but this one was different. The water didn't seem to churn like a normal spa would, and it appeared to be more of just a hot bath of sorts. The room was filled with the heat of the tub and a small set of heated stones sitting near the tub.

"Please, get into the tub and I will wash you," Zhang said. I was a little embarrassed because I could feel my hard on growing some (this whole situation was extremely erotic, in a way I had never felt). Zhang must have sensed my embarrassment about my current state, so she turned around while I undressed. Stepping lightly into the tub, the water was very hot but felt very good against my skin. The air over the water was very fragrant, with the scent of oils and plant extracts mixed into the water.

I sank into the tub slowly, letting the hot water cover my skin. I felt my muscles relax almost completely, and I laid against the side of the tub. Zhang came over at sat next to me, a cloth washrag in her hand and a bucket of soap suds. Dipping her delicate, small hands into the soap water, she squeezed it out and then began to drub the cloth over my shoulders as I laid back and relaxed. I was at total ease, and when Zhang would finish scrubbing one part of my body, she barely had to push me and I would move to her exact whim, rolling around like a wet piece of pasta. The cloth she used to scrub my body was extremely soft, and felt wonderfully smooth on my skin as Zhang moved it back and forth.

When the time came for me to stand up so that Zhang could wash the backs of my legs, I gingerly stood up and hoped that she wouldn't notice the hard-on she had given me. But to my surprise, she seemed to simply ignore it and act as if it wasn't even there. Lucy had returned at some point during my "bath time" with a stack of towels. As I climbed out of the spa, refreshed and more relaxed than I had felt in years, Lucy was there waiting to wrap her towel around me.

"Now you have been fed and bathed, now we can REALLY show you how a woman, or in our case women, can please a man," Lucy said seductively. The light from outside the room had shown through her robe slightly and I could make out her thin, muscular frame beneath the material. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I followed them into the living room area again.

Lucy and Zhang both sat down on the floor and motioned for me to do the same. There was a very large mattress like bedding on in the middle of the room that took up most of the floor space that we all sat on. Both Lucy & Zhang, acting together, gently laid me down onto the bedding and unwrapped the towel from my waist, leaving me naked (and hard), laying on the bedding. Zhang & Lucy then stood up and each removed their robes, revealing their naked bodies.

Lucy was very well toned, with a slight hint of a six pack for her tummy and muscular legs that were both graceful and clearly quite strong. Her breasts were a beautiful sight, a large B cup resting perfectly on her chest. She had put her hair down and let it flow over her shoulders like a long, beautiful river. Lucy's pubic hair was neatly trimmed and as dark as the hair on her head. She looked statuesque in the light, a perfect specimen of a perfect body.

That's not to say that Zhang didn't appear to be flawless either. Her body wasn't as developed as Lucy's and seemed to be more of that like an elf or nymph would be - spry, nimble and petite, but also graceful and delicate. Her breasts weren't as large as Lucy's either, perhaps maybe just a larger A cup, but her nipples were quite beautiful. A very light shade of pink except for on the very, very tips, they looked like rose petals pressed against her ivory skin. Her hips also were not as full as Lucy's, but still had a girlish flair to them that was very alluring. Her pussy hair was almost non-existent, save for a few sparse hairs just above her slightly protruding lips.

They wasted no time getting started. Lucy moved up to my chest and began to rub her hand over it. Lowering her thin lips to just below my shoulders, she gently began to kiss my chest. The kisses were very sensual, warm but dry and felt like fire sizzling on my skin. Her soft kiss sent shivers down my spine. I felt Lucy move her mouth down my chest, slowly dragging her tongue over and around my nipple, teasing it around in a little circle.

Zhang meanwhile was busy on her own. While Lucy was kissing my chest, Zhang had began to lightly play with my balls, running them over her fingers and massaging them with her nails. It tickled but felt amazing at the same time. One thing was for sure - these ladies knew how to please a man.

Lucy continued her kisses down my body until she reached my cock, rock hard and laying against my stomach, waiting for it's share of the attention. Lucy put it in her hand and began to jerk me up and down very slowly, timing her rhythm with Zhang's tickling of my nuts. Then at the same time, both girls put their mouths on my balls and began to suck them in gently into their mouths. Within a moment, I felt Zhang's tongue snake from her mouth and begin to lick my sack. Then, coming from the opposite direction was Lucy's tongue. Both girls were sucking and licking my balls while Lucy played with my cock. The feeling was beyond description. They kept at this for a few minutes and I felt at total ease, feeling the pleasure these two beautiful stars were giving me.

However, what almost caused me to blow my load on the spot was actually something that seemed to happen by mistake. I glanced down to watch them, and just about came as I saw Zhang's tongue move accidentally into Lucy's mouth. It was very brief, but it was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. Out of the corner of her eye, Lucy spotted me watching them.

"Did you like that Dean? Did you like seeing mine and Zhang's tongue touch each other?" Lucy said seductively.

I could only nod in agreement.

"Well then, I think we have found an even better way to please you," Lucy said. She glanced over at Zhang and the two girls looked at each other, communicating with glances and looks. Both then sat up onto their knees and pulled closer together.

I watched in amazement as Lucy took Zhang's naked body into her arms and began to french kiss her almost forcefully. Zhang seemed a little reluctant at first, but then began to enjoy Lucy's urging her on and returned the kiss with great fervor. Zhang wrapped her arms around Lucy's thin waist and pulled her to her closer, their breasts crushing against one another. Lucy moved her free hand (the other being behind Zhang's head) down Zhang's trim tummy and began to slide a finger into her cunt, playing with it. Zhang jumped a little at this, mostly from surprise, but seemed to be greatly encouraged by Lucy's stroking of her pussy.

Left on my own, but gladly enjoying the show, I began to stroke my dick, it's hardness now unbearable as I watched the two Asian beauties put on a great performance. Zhang broke the kiss and lowered her mouth to Lucy's left breast and started licking and sucking on it, gently and softly. Lucy threw her head back in silent bliss as the younger woman fondled her breasts. Clearly the more dominant of the two, Lucy pulled her hand from Zhang's cunt and slowly pushed the girl down onto her back. Zhang spread her legs wide and pulled her pussy lips open as Lucy lowered her head to Zhang's waiting snatch.

With obviously a lot of experience, Lucy wasted no time sticking her tongue into the young girls cunt and probing her most inner regions. Her face totally buried, Lucy would take her time moving around inside of Zhang. At first, her mouth and tongue would be wrapped completely around the girl's sex as Lucy sucked on it, a loud slurping noise filling the air. Zhang liked this tremendously and began to buck her hips up and down off the ground, moving in time with Lucy's sucking. To calm her down (it was tough to keep her mouth on Zhang), Lucy inserted her middle finger into Zhang's cunt while she fucked her with her tongue. At the insertion of Lucy's finger, Zhang began to moan uncontrollably, crying out in pure ecstasy.

Feeling like I would shoot my load at any second, I needed release. Walking up behind Lucy with my dick in my hand, I positioned my 9 inches of meat at her waiting hole. She was a little damp from all the excitement, so I rubbed my cock against her pussy to get it nice and lubricated for my entry. When I was covered in her juices, I slowly eased my prick into her. Lucy gasped a little, as she didn't know I was going to be entering her, but pushed her hips back slightly to accommodate me and get more into her. I began small strokes in and out of her cunt and within a few thrusts I was buried inside of her completely.

Lucy had paused while I entered her, but now was working double time, her upper body licking Zhang out and her ass and thighs working against me. Lucy's snatch was pretty open, although I felt a little bit of tightness that I guess meant she hadn't been fucked in a little while. As I continued to pound away at her, Zhang's moans grew louder and louder as she was on the edge of cumming.

"UUUNNNGGHHHH!!!!" Zhang moaned, bucking her hips up hard towards Lucy's face as Zhang orgasmed, her chest and small breasts heaving up and down. Lucy caught most of Zhang's juices with her tongue and drank them down quickly, trying not to miss even a little bit of her sweet pussy juice. Zhang calmed down after a minute or so and laid down on the ground, her chest still rising and falling rapidly as she caught her breath. Lucy looked back at me, her face shiny and sticky from Zhang's juices, and squinted her eyes tight as I fucked her pussy. Lucy opened her mouth in small "O" shape and moaned softly as she too was on the verge of cumming.

However, I beat her to it. I felt my balls rise up some as a hot stream of cum shot through my cock and into Lucy's fiery hot pussy. I squirted jet after jet of my sperm into her, feeling it go deep within her pussy and hit her inner walls. My orgasm triggered Lucy's own and I felt her pussy lips shudder around me as she came as well, her inner muscles contracting around my dick tightly. I held myself inside her for a minute or so and then pulled out, the head of my shaft covered in juice.

We all rested for a moment, but Zhang, being the youngest of us, was more than ready to keep going.

"I see that Zhang's pussy wants to feel your cock too Dean," Lucy said. "Shall we introduce the two?"

"Of course. I'd hate to turn down an invitation," I said, smiling.

Lucy took my semi-hard prick in her hand and led me over on me knees towards Zhang. Now it was my turn to lay down, so I followed Lucy's instruction and spread my legs wide, holding my dick in my hand. Zhang stood up and squatted over me , her strong leg muscles flexing as she lowered herself towards my prick. Lucy wrapped her arm around Zhang's waist and gently guided the girl towards me. Enjoying the tease before the set-up, Lucy would drop Zhang's pussy just low enough to get the head of my dick in, but then raise the girl off slightly off of me. She did this repeatedly, each time slipping more of my meat inside of Zhang. It took a lot of strength on Zhang's part not to just fall down on top of me, as this sort of up and down exercise had to be tiring. But she showed no indication of it being a problem, and in fact seemed to love it with each downward motion more than the last. Her body was glistening with sweat now and her hair was matted around her face as she rode me up and down slowly.

Finally, Zhang had lowered herself so that all of my prick was inside of her. She lifted herself off once more and then dropped back onto me suddenly. We both cried out in pleasure as I felt my rod run up into her like a missile and her tightness stretch around me. I wasn't sure how often she had fucked, but she felt almost like a virgin as I pumped in and out of her.

Zhang ran her hands up and down my chest, resting them on my shoulders as she lifted her hips up and down and rode me, matching my upward thrusts. Lucy meanwhile had crawled between my legs and was again licking and sucking on my balls with her tongue as I fucked Zhang. I felt one of Lucy's fingers move up towards my ass and felt the pressure as she slowly slid a finger into it.

I had never had that happen before, but it felt quite good to feel Lucy's fingertip wiggle around inside my asshole slightly while Zhang rode my cock and Lucy licked my balls. Zhang lowered her head to my face and we began to kiss passionately, our tongues entwining within each other's mouths. Her tongue was small and delicate but nimble and quick, as she explored my mouth. I could feel Zhang's hot panting breath on my face and knew she was on the verge of another orgasm.

I grabbed Zhang's ass tightly and pulled her back and forth against my cock as she rode me, the backwards and forward motion putting extreme friction against her clit and my dick. I was also just about to cum, so I was trying to cum at the same time as Zhang did, so that I could shoot my load in her as he juices poured out.

It was Lucy that got us both off though. Moving from between my legs to put her head on my chest, Lucy had great timing as she began to lick both of us off at once. When my cock was fully exposed, she gave it a quick lick and when Zhang crashed down onto my hips, Lucy's tongue knew right where to find Zhang's fully aroused and exposed clit. It only took two of these little tongue tricks to get us off, and Zhang screamed loudly as she came. Bucking deep into her, I shot my second, surprisingly stronger load into her, tightening my ass cheeks as I raised my hips from the ground, trying to stay as deep in her as possible.

Exhausted, the three of us lay there for an hour or so, catching our breath and fondling one another.

Lucy came with me as I drove Zhang back to her hotel room. I walked her up to her room and came in to make sure that everything was ok. Alarmingly, it was not. Sitting on her bed was a small package and a note. It was written in Chinese and placed atop the package. The girls had been in good spirits until they saw it on the bed, but then Zhang's face turned a sickly pale white as she realized what it was.

"Oh no...Lao has been here..." she said.

"What is that? Has he done this before?" I asked, all of us stopped in the middle of the room staring at it.

"Yes. It is a bomb," Zhang said coldly, her words stuttering a little as they came out.

My heart leaped into my throat. "A bomb? How did he get it in here? Why did he put it here?" I asked, my voice rising to a level of extreme tension.

"It's his calling card of sorts. If you do him a disservice that he deems terrible enough, he will always seek revenge. Usually though, his notes tell why he did it and if we are lucky, how to stop it," Zhang said.

"I'm not walking over there to get that note," Lucy said, turning towards the door. "I'm calling the cops,"

"NO!" Zhang and I both said at the same time. We glanced at each other in puzzlement, as we both had different reasons not to get the police involved.

"Lucy, we can't have this get out to the media. Lao may go to jail for the bomb but so will I for holding him at gunpoint," I said. "I'll go get the note and you girls read it to me,"

They both nodded in agreement and I began to cautiously walk towards the package. The note rested slightly on top of it, trying to show us that the note would not set it off. As I drew closer to it, I extended my shaking hand out and picked the note up off of the bed. Walking just as slowly back towards them, I handed Zhang the note. She began to read it in English:

"Mr. Simonds, allow me to explain my actions. Coming into my house brandishing firearms brought great disrespect to me and my business and for that, you must prove yourself a worthy adversary. I knew that you would be the one reading this because my men have followed you since you left my storefront two days ago. They also know that you are alone up there with Zhang Ziyi and another delicate Asian beauty, Ms. Lucy Liu. The package resting on the bed is a bomb. Open the packaging and examine the small box. It contains three wires protruding from inside, all but one of which are linked to a detonation device. The explosives beneath the detonation device are plastic C4 and are strong enough to destroy the entire floor in which you stand. Should you find the correct wire, the bomb will disengage and you will have proved yourself worthy to me as a business associate. Do not try to contact outside help, nor leave the room, because my men are watching your every move and can detonate the explosive remotely. Good luck."