Journal of an Agent: Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halle rolled her eyes at the 'Swordfish' comment, laying her head to the side as if she didn't want Damon seeing her doing so, but then sighed and said "It's always with the 'Swordfish' with you men isn't it? Oh well," Halle said, reaching under her back and untying her top "They are a pretty nice pair,"

As anyone who has seen the film knows, and myself and Damon now with a much more intimate look, Halle has some of the most beautiful breasts in Hollywood. They have the natural beauty and hang of a normal woman, but are large and proportionate just enough in the scope of her body to be accentuated and beautiful. Her measurements are listed as 36C, but when audiences got a closer look at them this past summer, they appeared to be much larger than even that. Her nipples (which Damon expertly zoomed in on) were a dark chocolate brown, with the tips of the nipples coming out maybe half an inch. The areolas were actually a little small on such large breasts, but still looked incredibly beautiful on such a lovely pair.

Damon couldn't resist running his hands over her lush breasts now, feeling the skin against his fingers and the softness of them (I can only assume, not having been there). Halle lay contentedly there, letting him feel and fondle her breasts until he had his fill. In the meantime, she had proceeded to unzip his pants and pull them down to his calves, leaving his mostly-hard dick laying on her chest just below her breasts. Damon had a pretty good sized cock, although it was hard to really make it out since he wasn't trying to focus on it. Halle however seemed satisfied with the size and moved her hand to wrap around it while Damon continued playing with her nipples.

Getting him fully hard now, Halle took over control of what was going to be the tone for the rest of the night.

"Alright Damon, I want you to tit-fuck me now. Stop playing with them and get that nice piece of meat between my tits," Halle commanded. It was a little unusual to hear someone as gentle looking as Halle sounds so commanding, but I guess we all have our spicy, dominating sides.

"Yes m’amm...with pleasure!" Damon replied. Again using expert camera work, Damon managed to stay focused on the upper part of Halle's body while using the other hand to slowly push his cock between Halle's breasts and begin to fuck them. Halle arched her back a little to get flesh to grab onto, and then cupped her breasts firmly in her hands and began working them over and onto his cock.

It was quite an amazing feat watching the two go at it, to the obvious pleasure of each other. Damon was panting a little loudly now as he began bucking harder between Halle's breasts, and Halle meanwhile was thoroughly enjoying the stimulation being brought on by the extra attention being paid to her nipples. It was almost hypnotizing watching Halle's breasts move up and down on her chest, the heavy weight of the globes sliding and jostling around like two perfectly formed masses of flesh. Her already dark nipples had become flushed from the attention and caused the normally rich brown skin around her areola to darken in color even further and shine with the perspiration that the two were creating.

As Damon would work himself in and out between her breasts, his cock came ever increasingly closer to her mouth. Halle held her tongue out, hoping to get a taste of his shaft as it pistoned in between her breasts. Every now and then she would hit it, managing to lick the head or the shaft as he worked it between her tits. The two kept up this rhythm and pace for a few minutes before the sound on the camera became filled with Damon's heavy grunting and breathing. He moved his hand to his cock and pulled it from her breasts, jerking it furiously above her.

The "money shot" came a few seconds later, as Halle pushed her breasts and nipples together to receive Damon's cum. It splashed out from his cock and landed with a *splat* all over her nipples, coating the dark flesh of her breasts with a thick white cream. After a few jerks, his orgasm ended, and Damon made sure to use the camera to focus on his cum trickling down Halle's cleavage and pooling on her navel, a rebel stream falling off the side of her breasts.

They both panted heavily, and Damon removed himself from on top of Halle.

"Well, now that we have fulfilled YOUR fantasy," Halle said, wiping his cum from her chest and licking it off her fingers sexily, "How about you let me hop on that big cock of yours and fulfill MY fantasy?"

Holding the camera above him, Damon laid down on the bed and watched through the viewfinder as Halle moved down to his crotch and slowly lowered herself on his still hard cock. Zooming in, it was an incredibly erotic sight to watch Halle sink down completely on him, her pink inner lips stretching and adjusting to Damon's girth (he was very large, I could now tell). With a contented sigh, Halle breathed out as Damon filled her completely.

"Oh yea...that's just what I needed," Halle whispered. Slowly she began to grind her hips back and forth over his cock, rubbing his balls against her ass as she moved. Her legs still spread out around him, Halle began to move up and down on Damon's shaft, letting more slip out of her sopping wet cunt each time. Halle had incredible strength to be able to do this, as her hands were not supporting her at all - instead, she was rubbing and teasing her nipples back and forth on her breasts, fondling and playing with them excitedly as she moved up and down.

Damon was silent except for an occasional groan, mostly brought on when Halle would shiver and contract the muscles of her body, obviously including the ones now holding his cock in a vice like grip. Finally setting the camera down on the bed, but still at an angle that caught all the action, Damon moved his hands to Halle's hips and guided her up and down on his shaft. With Damon now in total control, Halle relaxed a little and was like a rag doll on his cock, swaying and writhing to Damon's whim.

Having just orgasmed, Damon was far from cumming, so he concentrated his maneuvers on getting Halle off. With his large, muscular arms, he drove Halle down harder and harder onto his cock, making sure that each time she rubbed her clit against the inner shaft of his meat. Halle was now just a constant moan, her cries of pleasure causing her face to squint up and jostle with every thrust. She had given up trying to cup her breasts, and now her lovely tits were swaying in a circular motion as she was fucked hard and fast by Damon.

She let out a screech and then came suddenly, her hands going to her nipples as she squeezed and pinched them, trying to lengthen her orgasm. Halle then simply crumbled and collapsed on top of Damon, her energy now totally exhausted. Her body though was still bouncing up and down as Damon bucked his cock deeper and deeper into her. Halle laid her head on his chest and moaned softly as he continued fucking her, resting her arms on the side of his body.

They continued like this for a few minutes, with Halle getting her strength back enough to sit up and simply ride him for all he was worth. Throwing her head back and running her hands through her hair, Halle seemed to be in another world. Damon began to buck harder, grunting out "I'm gonna cum!" as he moved her up and down harder once again. The camera got knocked over onto it's side as Damon's arms shot out and he came long and hard inside of her.

The next few minutes were motionless (the camera now only showed both the lovers thighs, with Halle's lighter skin pressed atop Damon's more darker flesh) until Damon finally pulled out of her reached over, shutting the camera off. The screen filled with static, and I reached over, pushing the stop button on the VCR.

The little fantasy world I had been in was suddenly interrupted by my phone ringing. Glancing down at my waist, I saw that my dick was in my hand and that I had cum all over it as I watched the tape, oblivious to the fact that I was doing so. Reaching into my desk drawer, I pulled out a towel and wiped myself off with one hand and answered the phone with the other.

"Hello?" I said with a husky voice. Clearing my throat, I spoke again. "Dean Simonds office"

"Hey Dean, it's Halle. I just wanted to call and thank you for setting me up with Damon yesterday. We had a lot of fun," Halle said over the phone. She sounded distant, so I guess she had returned home.

"Um, no problem Halle. In fact, I was just uhh...thinking about you right now, hoping everything went ok. Damon is out of the office on an errand or else I'd let you speak to him if you wanted," I replied, ejecting the tape from my VCR.

"That's ok, I was just calling to talk to you. If you see him though, tell him I said 'Hi'," Halle said.

"So what did you two do yesterday?" I asked innocently.

"Oh, we just went down to the coast, had a nice quiet dinner and watched a movie," Halle replied.

"I bet you did," I muttered into the phone, realizing the stupidity of the comment the second I said it.

"What did you say?" Halle asked inquisitively.

"Nothing. I said 'I better let you go'. Probably static on the phone right now," I said, hoping that the save worked.

"Oh...yeah, ok. Well, thanks again Dean. Let me know if you get any good scripts alright?" Halle said.

"Sure thing. Talk to you later," I said, hanging up the phone.

The tape now sat on my desk and I pondered what to do with it: If I put it back and didn't say anything, the tape might come back to bite the firm later. But if I kept it out or confronted Damon about it, that might open me up for lawsuits and the loss of Damon's trust. Mulling it over, I decided to just let Damon keep it and enjoy it for himself. Unlike me, not every person gets to fuck a celebrity of their dreams all the time.

Putting the tape back into Damon's desk drawer, I locked up my office and went home. I couldn't help but smile, thinking about how happy Damon was when he woke up this morning.

CHAPTER 20: Angelina Jolie

12