Journal of an Agent Ch. 21

Story Info
Dean & Natalie visit Ashley Judd in the mountains.
6.2k words
4.36
48.7k
4
0

Part 19 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard Disclaimer:

You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, not be offended by the contents of it...blah blah, you know the rest.

This story may be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial use, but PLEASE leave my email/name on it! That's all I ask!

This is Part 21 of an ongoing series. Yes I know the celebs don't act like this in real life, but this is a fantasy after all.

* * * * *

It's been almost a year now since I took over my father's talent agency, abandoning my life at the time to come out and try to maintain his very profitable business - meeting and well, sleeping with, a pretty big amount of celebrities. I had told myself that after six months I'd call it in and go back East to the lifestyle I grew up in. But now, I think that at least a little more time spent in Hollywood might be in my best interest.

I stood right now in the airport lobby, having just flown into the Louisville, Kentucky airport. Beside me stood my current love interest, Natalie Portman. We were in Kentucky to visit her friend Ashley Judd for a weekend in the country, and to give me a chance to try and lure away Ashley from her current agent, some nobody out of New York.

"Dean, are you SURE you got all your bags? I mean, I know I only have one but come on, I've never seen a guy bring three suitcases for a two day trip," Natalie said, laughing at me in good fun. I had brought so much luggage, one of the "suitcases" actually being my briefcase and a lot of paperwork for Ashley to hopefully look over. The rest...well, I had to admit that I had probably over packed, not sure what the weather would be like in Kentucky that time of year.

"I know, I know. Better to always be prepared. That's what my mother used to say anyways. Besides, you said Ashley wanted to go hiking in the woods this weekend any ways right?" I asked, slugging my briefcase over my shoulder and trying to keep up with Natalie, who happened to only have one bag over her petite shoulder.

Natalie was wearing a pair of burgundy corduroy ankle-length Capri pants and a t-shirt, a baseball cap planted firmly on her head to try and keep her from being noticed by any die-hard Star Wars fans. The newest Star Wars film was going to be coming out real soon, which meant intense media attention towards Natalie, especially given the scantily clad costumes she was reportedly supposed to be wearing in the film (she refused to tell me one way or the other, just smiling mischievously whenever I asked). She had confided in me that she didn't really mind being in the spotlight or the PR work that promoting the film required, she just hated getting cornered by the hardcore fans.

Hailing one of the waiting cabs outside the airport, we piled in and gave the driver Ashley's address as he pulled away.

"You folks better get comfortable," he said in a thick Southern drawl "This here is out in the middle of nowhere. It's a 45 minute drive, depending on traffic,"

Natalie sighed a little exasperatedly and settled back into the seat, taking my hand in hers, her small fingers wrapping against mine. I was exhausted from the flight, flying first from Los Angeles to New York to meet Natalie and then hopping on another plane to come to Kentucky.

Natalie removed her baseball cap and shook her long brown hair free, resting her head against my shoulder. Now it was my turn to sigh as I laid my head against the back of the cab and closed my eyes.

I must have dozed off, because when I awoke the scenery had changed drastically - trees lined the road on both sides and there didn't seem to be any cars coming at us or behind/in front of us. I was awakened by the feeling of Natalie's hand rubbing against my thigh, very close to my crotch. I adjusted myself so that I was more comfortable and looked down at Natalie. Her eyes met mine and she smiled, the fading light of the sunset reflecting off her angelic face.

"You remember the first time we got together, in the back of that limo?" she whispered softly to me, her mouth close to my ear. "You remember how we much fun that was, the thrill that we might get caught?" Natalie said, her hand now resting squarely on my cock, rubbing it gently through my jeans.

"How could I forget. That night was incredible, in a lot of ways," I whispered back to her. I realized that the whispering was unneeded, as the driver of the cab had on a pair of head phones and seemed to rocking out to some country or rock station, the faint sound of it's melodies competing with the hum of the cab's engine for the only sound that was audible.

"Well, I was thinking about it while you were sleeping and it got me incredibly horny," Natalie said, rubbing my crotch even faster now. "And I was thinking, since there is no one around and the driver isn't paying attention..." she trailed off.

I just leaned my head down and kissed her head, putting my hand over hers that rested on my lap, giving her a sign of encouragement. Natalie slowly unzipped my pants and reached her hand into the jeans, grasping my cock through my boxers, glancing up every second or so at the driver to make sure he indeed wasn't watching.

Very slowly and quietly, she began to jerk me off, her small fingers caressing my now very hard meat. I leaned back more into the faux-leather seat, spreading my legs a little to allow her more access. A casual glance by the driver would have only shown Natalie's small body pressed against my chest, one of my arms wrapped around her shoulder.

Of course, what he wouldn't have seen was me slowly snaking my hand up under Natalie's shirt and cupping her small breasts, rubbing the nipple between my fingers as Natalie's hand slowly moved up and down on my shaft. Natalie sighed quietly as I rubbed her, alternating between her breasts slowly, both of us very cautious not to give this backwoods country cab driver a free show.

We continued like this for a while, Natalie's forehead slowly starting to glisten with sweat and my own orgasm very near. I had managed to work her breasts free from the constraints of her bra, her hard nipples rubbing against my palm. Natalie's face was flushed as she turned her lips upward to kiss me, a deep and passionate kiss that was also quite tender. Her mouth tasted just the way I remember - like heaven, with a slight taste of some kind of fruit and a small tongue that was no match for my own.

Unfortunately, just as I was about to cum right there in the back of the cab, the driver pulled off his headphones and said "Is this the place?"

We were both startled and I think jumped at least six inches off the seat, pulling away from each other hurriedly. Natalie quickly adjusted her shirt while I zipped up my pants, my orgasm so close that it was almost painful.

"Uhh...let me check," Natalie said, reaching into her purse to pull out a picture of the house. Though it was now just about dusk, the house the driver was now idling in front of was quite obviously Ashley's Kentucky home.

"Yeah...yea, this is the place," Natalie replied. We both opened our doors and got out, digging our stuff out from the trunk of the cab. Setting it on the ground, Natalie went in towards the house while I fished in my pocket for the money for the driver. As she walked past, the driver startled us both by grabbing hold of Natalie's wrist.

Natalie looked a little frightened by the sudden movement, but it turned out to be nothing.

"Geez, I hate to do this, but Ms. Portman, do you think I could get an autograph? My two sons just loved watching you in that Phantom movie and they would just die if they knew I had Queen Amidala in the back of my cab," the driver said in a soft voice, smiling at Natalie.

"Oh! Oh, yes, of course, sure. What are your sons names so that I can make it out to them?" Natalie asked.

"Ben and Taylor. And if you could make it out to me, Jim, I'd appreciate it too," the driver said very politely.

"Not a problem," Natalie said, smiling. The driver had given her a little notepad to write on and Natalie quickly scrawled a message to the three Kentuckians. Handing the pad back to the man, Natalie said "Here you go,"

I stood beside her now and held out the money for the fare, about to hand him a hundred dollar bill.

"Thanks for going out of your way like this, Jim," I said. "You can keep the change"

"No, you put your money away young man. No charge for this fare. It's not every day I get to drive around royalty," he said.

"Well, thank you very much," I said, gathering up my bags. Natalie and I watched the man turn around on the dirt road that we were now on and watched him drive off when he stopped the cab again.

"Oh, and listen. I won't tell anyone about what you two lovebirds were doing back there," Jim said, again smiling that country smile.

Both Natalie and I must have blushed at the same time because he laughed now. "Don't worry about it. After driving this heap of metal for 15 years, you two are HARDLY the most outrageous thing I've ever seen happen in my back seat. Take care,"

Driving off, Natalie and I waved to him. "You believe him?" I asked, still a little dumbfounded that he would give up 100 bucks for an autograph "Sure, people out here are different than those LA snobs you are used to," Natalie replied, giving my cheek a quick peck.

We walked up the gate to the house, luggage in tow. "I hope Ashley has something to eat, I'm starving!" Natalie said.

The two girls had met when Natalie filmed her last non-Star Wars film, "Where the Heart Is" with Ashley, and had apparently become close friends, exchanging email and keeping in touch with each other through instant messages and other Internet mumbo jumbo that I just didn't quite understand. We had planned this trip to coincide with some of Ashley's down time between films and right after Natalie's mid-term exams. Of course, my schedule was flexible enough to be able to leave whenever I wanted to, but I still had hoped to get a little bit of work done this time and to be able to still write the trip off as a business expense.

"Well well well, look at these two city slickers, walking up onto Judd property," Ashley called to us from her porch. She leaned against a column on the house, her arms crossed against her chest. She was dressed pretty casually like the both of us, wearing a torn University of Kentucky t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Despite being a pretty big star in Hollywood, it seemed that the country accent and upbringing from her family of singers hadn't worn off of her completely yet.

"Hey Ashley!" Natalie said as we walked up the steps to the house. Natalie dropped her suitcase and hugged Ashley, Ashley's height being significantly taller than Natalie's petite frame. Though her hairstyle and color had changed a lot, Ashley currently was set on a short, cropped and curly brown hair color, the curls sticking out in all kinds of directions.

I stood there awkwardly as the two girls chatted to each other, almost oblivious to my presence. Ashley finally stopped in mid-sentence and looked up at me.

"Oh! You must be the famous Dean Simonds that Natalie just keeps raving about," Ashley said, walking over to me and giving me an enthusiastic hug.

"That would be me. I like your house here, it's rustic but still has some of that LA charm," I said.

"Spoken like a true West Coaster," Ashley replied dryly.

"Hey now, I grew up on the East Coast, up in New York, so don't give me any of that West Coast bullshit. I'm just in LA...visiting," I replied to her, laughing.

"Sure, sure, whatever," Ashley said, guiding us inside "Here, come on in. You two are just in time for dinner. Hey Dar, come here and say hi to Natalie and Dean," Ashley called down a hallway.

"Dar" was actually Dario Franchitti, Ashley's race car driving fiancé of almost two years. A Scot, he was a little taller than Ashley and looked just like a race car driver, his black hair slicked back on top of his head.

We all sat down in the living room for a few minutes while dinner was finishing being cooked (A veggie salad for Ashley and Natalie, who were both vegetarians, and fried chicken, biscuits and other home grown vegetables for "Dar" and myself).

"So, are you two up for some hiking tomorrow?" Ashley asked, sipping on a glass of wine while sitting in a leather chair across the way from me and Natalie on the couch.

"I am. I love being outside, especially this part of the country. It's so relaxing to go out and just explore the wilderness a little," Natalie replied. "Although, I'm not sure how much hiking Dean will be able to do. His knees always hurt even when we walk around New York City a little. What a wuss," she said, playfully slapping my chest.

She was right however. I had hurt my knee a long time ago back in high school when I played soccer. A slide tackle had pretty much ended my career then, and even to this day whenever I walk a great distance, especially up hills, I end up with a week's worth of pain.

"Well, that's ok. I wasn't going anyways - I know these hills like the back of my hand and there really isn't any reason for me to go again. This will be good then - you and Natalie can hike it up and be back here in time for a late afternoon dinner," Ashley said to Dario.

"Oh is that so?" Dario replied. "And what are you and Mr. Simonds over there going to do all day?"

"Oh, I'm sure we will think of something," Ashley said, winking at me. The whole room burst into laughter but something told me that Ashley wasn't completely joking around.

We ate dinner a few minutes later and the food was delicious. I had had a grandmother who was from the South and I always remember loving when she came to town because of the delicious food she would always cook. Though a little on the dry side, Ashley's fried chicken was almost like those home cooked meals I had enjoyed so many ages ago.

The four of us socialized for a while, but both Natalie and I were exhausted from traveling and decided to go to bed a little early. We made love for a little while but finally just collapsed after a couple of go-arounds, both of us too tired to go on.

"Dean, I hope you know that you can trust me tomorrow with Dario when we go hiking," Natalie said, her head resting on my chest. I could feel her small, soft frame breathing in and out against me, her small breasts crushed against my chest. Her sex lay on top of my right leg, the warmth of our intercourse still giving it a comforting and radiating warmth.

"Of course. I have no reason not to trust you. And besides, I don't think that race car drivers are your type. Too reckless. I think you'd rather date someone who travels a lot. Someone who gets to meet all the stars and get into all the big parties in Hollywood. You know, someone like me," I replied, smiling at her. Natalie lifted her head, her brown locks falling in front of her face.

"Is that so? Gee mister, you have me all figured out!" Natalie said playfully in a mock serious voice. She leaned down to kiss me goodnight, a long and soft kiss (I always will remember the feel of her tongue inside my mouth. It always felt like heaven on earth).

"Goodnight," she murmured, rolling off of me. I could tell she was about to fall asleep. I reached my arm over and stroked her back as she lay breathing next to me, feeling the softness of her skin beneath my fingertips.

"Goodnight," I whispered and then began to feel myself drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, I awoke to find Natalie already out of bed and, come to find out, gone. Walking out into the kitchen, I found Ashley sipping a cup of coffee and reading the local newspaper.

"Morning," I yawned, scratching my messed up hair with my hand lazily.

"Good morning," Ashley said, not looking up from the paper. "They left around 6:00. It's an all day hike and they wanted to get back before dark tonight, in case you were wondering," Ashley said, finishing her sip.

"Oh. Ok. Well, where is that coffee pot? I think I need to connect that caffeine directly into my veins. It was so hard getting up this morning, that bed was incredibly comfortable. I think you are trying to trap us here, giving us all these creature comforts," I said, finding the coffee pot and pouring myself a cup.

"Na, I can't trap Natalie. That girl is too strong willed - she would never go for something like that. You on the other hand...I'm still trying to figure you out, but you seem to be the highly trappable type," Ashley said, lifting her head up from the page for the first time.

She was wearing only a purple bathrobe and a pair of long plaid pajama pants, her brown hair tied behind her head in a ponytail.

"Figuring me out is easy - give me a big plate of food, a big bed to sleep in and a girl to lie next to me and I'm yours," I replied jokingly. "Of course, you could probably say that for any man,"

"Touché," Ashley said, punching my arm lightly from across the table affectionately. "So, you want some breakfast or what? I don't have much meat in the house but I bet I could scramble up some eggs for you,"

"That would be wonderful. Don't go to too much trouble though," I said.

"No trouble at all. You're a guest in my house AND the boyfriend of one of my best friends. I could go so far as to suck your dick and it wouldn't be any trouble," Ashley said. I couldn't tell from her tone of voice if she was serious or not. I suddenly felt a little uncomfortable sitting there in just an undershirt and boxer shorts.

Ashley picked up on my discomfort.

"That was a joke. Chill out. I'm engaged, remember?" Ashley said.

"Right, of course. How silly of me. People in Hollywood NEVER cheat on each other," I retorted smart-alecky.

"Hey mister, you better watch that mouth you got on ya. We don't take too kindly to jokers here in the South," Ashley said in her deepest Southern accent. Ashley returned to cooking the eggs and soon the room was filled with the scent of cooking done by a chef who really knows what they are doing.

After breakfast, I got in the shower and tried to think of anything but Ashley. But no matter what I did, my mind kept running over and over again the little flirting gestures she had shown since we got here. I had been unfaithful to Natalie before in our relationship, but that was when we were across the country from each other. I stood very little chance of getting caught.

But here I was, Natalie out for the afternoon but possibly able to come back at almost any time, and one of her best friends was hitting on me (an engaged one, no less)! Was I out of my mind to think that even if Ashley really was serious in her flirting that we could get away with it without our significant others finding out?

The thrill of risking it all like that in such a knowingly dangerous situation began to turn me on incredibly, but I pushed my thoughts aside for the time being. Shutting off the water and drying myself off, I decided to see if Ashley continued her maneuvering and take it from there...adultery requires two people, after all.

I found Ashley relaxing on the swing of her porch, quietly enjoying a glass of lemonade and reading a book. Wanting to get my mind as far off sex as possible, I walked back inside and grabbed my briefcase, bringing it out in an attempt to persuade her towards joining my firm.

"Oh no, I KNEW there was an alternate method to your trip up here!" Ashley groaned upon seeing the briefcase.

"I know, I know. But this damn thing just follows me around wherever I go. I figure I gotta make the most of it when I can. So tell me Ashley," I said in my most serious business voice. "How satisfied are you right now with your current representation?"

"I'm completely satisfied. Well wait, no, I'm not satisfied. I mean, I don't know! You big city boys come down here and just confuse a little Southern belle like me on purpose don't you?" Ashley said, reverting to her Southern accent again. "Please, sit down and tell me about all the services that you offer,"

12