Journal of an Older Eager Lover

Story Info
Contemplating a romantic liaison.
760 words
3.77
19.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silverstag
Silverstag
113 Followers

In two days I will drive 300 miles to spend the weekend with a woman I have never met. We connected through the internet via one of those ubiquitous matching services which are so popular these days and have communicated through e-mail and telephone calls. Our communication has been playful and insightful and just slightly sexual - nowhere near cyber-sex but we are in agreement that we will be lovers when we meet.

Our only visual connection has been through photographs. I hope that the picture she sent me is fairly current. I have been burned in this regard a few times since I started meeting people on-line.

The prospect of meeting and making love with a virtual stranger is exciting to say the least. It is a first for me and I have a broad and varied sexual history. Both of us are in our 60s. She tells me that she has not had intercourse with a man since her husband died ten years ago. I have been several months without a woman since divorcing my most recent wife.

Several thoughts occupy my mind. Foremost is how do we spend the hours between love making sessions. From talking to her on the phone I know that she has a good sense of humor and she likes to talk but what if we just don't click. We'll see.

I fantasize constantly about how our love making will be. She knows that I adore oral sex and says she's not opposed to the idea. She says that she and her husband did it occasionally. I wonder if he ever took her to orgasm orally. I know that I will - unless she's non orgasmic. Perish the thought. I relish tonguing and licking a woman's pussy and covering my face with her essence. My preferred position is on my knees on the floor with her lying on the edge of the bed, legs spread wide, with her cunt open to me. Typically I bring my woman to full orgasm in this way and then have mine and that can come anyway she wants it - manually, orally or vaginally.

We haven't discussed sexual toys and I doubt she will bring any - at least this first time. I do know that she's lukewarm to the idea of pornographic videos - perhaps that is something we can explore in the future. We are, by the way, meeting in a motel - not in her home.

I don't need pharmaceuticals to get me ready - praise the lord - although I may pack half of a valium tablet for use the second or third time we make love. God Bless you Mr. Pfizer, wherever you are.

I hope she likes to eat cock. I really enjoy being sucked and stroked simultaneously. In fact I'm more likely to orgasm that way. Straight fucking doesn't always turn the trick although it does allow me to fuck for a long time. Of course the first time with any new woman one wonders just how well the equipment will perform. I am well past my stud days. I have told her that sometimes I suffer from performance anxiety my first time with a new lover and she says she understands. Perhaps, having shared that information beforehand it will not be a problem.

From her picture I can tell that she's no Barbie Doll but that's not a problem. I prefer a mature woman and a slightly Reubenesque figure is a turn-on for me. Like most men my age I have a bit of a belly so I can't complain on that score. My cock is average length and girth but I've never received any complaints about it. Of course only the cruelest, grossest woman is going to belittle a man's tool.

She appears, from her picture, to have adequate breasts. I would imagine there is some sag but that's not a problem.

I don't plan to jump her bones the minute she arrives at the motel room in mid to late afternoon. I plan to postpone that until later in the evening after a few drinks and a good dinner with much hand-holding and caressing. I plan to romance the pants off of this lady although based on our e-mails and phone calls she sounds ready without much preparation. I plan to pack a few scented candles and will bring along some Kama Sutra Oil of Love.

We will see how the weekend goes and perhaps I will publish that information later. Perhaps not. Wish me luck.

Silverstag
Silverstag
113 Followers