Journalist's Nuclear Nightmare Ch. 01

Story Info
Rebecca Jones finds out the price for a perfect headline.
1.7k words
3.67
25.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Australia had never seen a political crisis like what happened last year. The federal government had signed a deal with the Americans to allow nuclear testing, and nuclear research to take place on Australian soil. The deal was leaked to the media, the crisis that unfolded had sparked widespread protests across Australia, it had nearly seen the removal of both the Australian Prime Minister and the U.S President. Somehow the deal was not scrapped and now a joint Australian-American nuclear facility exists north west of Alice Springs. Our Rebecca Jones has been given exclusive access to the facility.

"How does that sound Rebecca?" asked Mark the boss

"That is a good opening Mark."

"Well I've done by bit to this story Bec, you have to get in there", replied Mark.

"I will, don't you worry.", said Rebecca.

Rebecca Jones had now worked four years at a famous Sydney newspaper. She had joined the paper straight after she had graduated with her Bachelor of Arts degree from Sydney University. She had covered the protests in Australia remarkably well, she had been tear gassed by police in Melbourne, she was briefly arrested in Sydney. For all her efforts she should have won the award for Australia's Best News Coverage, but she was beaten by a trashy tabloid reporter covering some celebrity divorce scandal. She was hoping that when she left for Alice Springs tomorrow that she would be able to finalize her application for this years prize.

"Oh I nearly forgot Bec, we have arranged a meeting with a local who will brief you about getting into the facility, she will also drive you there"

"Okay thank you Mark, anyway its five o'clock I'd better be heading home."

"Well see you next week and take care of yourself, Rebecca", said Mark as he touched Rebecca's blonde locks.

"I will Mark, don't worry", replied Rebecca.

Rebecca straightened her skirt and left the office, she was already thinking about the questions she would ask the staff of the Australian-American nuclear facility.

Eighteen hours after she had left the office, Rebecca's flight touched down in Alice Springs. Being a small airport and not carrying too much luggage , she was out of the airport in half an hour and at her hotel room in about an hour.

The hotel was small but comfortable. Rebecca decided to take a shower. She unlaced her sneakers and peeled off her white socks, the cool floor felt comfortable on Rebecca's bare feet. Rebecca began to unbutton her jeans as the door knocked.

"Come in", said Rebecca

A tall dark haired woman appeared. She was wearing a red dress with sandals.

"Hello Ms Jones, my name is Helen I will be driving you tomorrow".

"Thank you Helen", said Rebecca

"Look Ms Jones, Mr Mark Smith contacted me, he wants you to wear this to the facility" said Helen

Helen pulls out an envelope and puts her hand in the envelope.

"Wait wear what?" Rebecca asks confusedly.

"This" said Helen as she held out her palm.

A small sphere was on Helen's palm, oddly enough it was the exact color as Rebecca's hair.

"What is that?", asked Rebecca.

"Its a tiny camera, you will tie your hair back tomorrow and we will put this just on top of your forehead", said Helen excitedly.

"What if I get caught!",exclaims Rebecca

"Don't worry they'll never find it and besides it will take photos automatically, we could get some really incriminating stuff."

Rebecca still wasn't sure that it was safe for her to wear a hidden camera. She was worried about the consequences of her getting caught, but she thought of her own fierce anti-nuclear beliefs that she had developed when she was covering the protests, she also thought about the prize for Australia's Best News Coverage.

"I'll wear it."

"Good I have to go now, I'll be here at seven tomorrow morning so be ready.", said Helen

"Okay I will."

Rebecca surprisingly got a decent sleep that night, she didn't fear getting caught and was indeed excited about her assignment when she woke up at five thirty in the morning. Rebecca showered, brushed her hair and put on her jeans with a white blouse as well as sneakers and socks. She took it easy on the make up wearing only a little bit of foundation and some lip gloss.

At exactly seven Helen knocked on the door.

"Hello Ms Jones I see you are ready, why don't just tie up your hair now".

Rebecca did as she was told and put her long blonde hair up in a ponytail. Just as Rebecca was about to finish tying her hair up Helen slipped the small camera into Rebecca's hair.

"Okay all done,lets go", announced Helen.

They drove for forty five minutes north on the main highway before turning off on a small gravel track. Two hours after the turnoff they spotted a fence, beyond it was some small detached buildings.

"This is it", whispered Helen.

The car pulled up at a gate. Helen flashed an ID card at the guard who was at the gate. The guard let them through. Helen pulled up at a building which would have looked like the perfect city office building, except it was in the middle of the outback.

"Okay a guard will come, you get down an follow him Okay Ms Jones" said Helen

"Aren't you coming?"

"No I will wait here."

After ten minutes a guard showed up,he studied the car intensely, he then looked around before he opened the car door.

"Good morning Ms Jones, if you would just follow into the building please would ya" said the guard

Rebecca noted that the guard spoke with a very broad Australian accent not unlike Paul Hogan's accent.

"Excuse me but your accent, it's Aussie, I expected Yanks to be doing most of the work here" said Rebecca.

"Nah, all the guards are Aussie, in fact about half of them are Indigenous blokes and sheilas from the Territory, I come from Liverpool, in Western Sydney, I'm one of the few guards who aren't from the Northern Territory".

Rebecca kept this thought in mind as she followed the guard for around three minutes in the building. The guard led Rebecca to a windowless room, the room was rather large, it had small desk and a chair in the far left hand corner and also what looked like an exam chair. Do they experiment on humans here thought Rebecca.

Another guard walked in to the room, this one was female. She had short hair and was perhaps a couple of centimeters shorter than Rebecca but she was much bigger than Rebecca.

"This is guard Henderson", said the male guard

"Give me some ID", grunted Henderson

Rebecca quickly pulled out her purse and gave Henderson her drivers license.

"Rebecca Alicia Jones, Height 163 centimeters, Date of Birth 15th of December 1992 is that correct?" asked Henderson.

"Yes" replied Rebecca quickly.

Henderson looked at the drivers license for about another minute.

"You know Ms Jones you are on a secret military installation, we will have to conduct some security tests",said the male guard.

"Yes okay then", replied Rebecca.

"Very Well" replied the male guard.

The male guard took Rebecca's handbag off her and placed it on the small desk.

"Hey what are you doing?", asked Rebecca, rather loudly.

"I need ta search ya handbag, don't worry I'll give it back to you once I'm done".

"Alright fine" said Rebecca, a tone of frustration creeping into her voice.

"Anyway Ms Jones I need to search you" said Henderson as she began to frisk Rebecca.

Rebecca didn't reply, Henderson frisked her twice and also lifted up her ponytail.

"Ok time for the strip search", said Henderson

"Wait what, no" ,replied Rebecca.

"If you do not comply you will be arrested", said Henderson.

Rebecca went silent, she wondered whether the guards were tipped off that she was wearing a camera.

"Alright little Becky get those sneakers off and hand them to me", barked Henderson

Rebecca did as she was told, she untied the laces ,took them off and gave them to Henderson.

Henderson searched them for a couple of seconds before throwing them onto the floor.

"Alright Becky time to untie the ponytail, don't forget to give the hair tie to me".

Rebecca hesitated, she seemed sure that the guards were tipped off, but she reluctantly took the hair tie out of her hair.

"Nice, doesn't our little Becky look nice with her hair down" said Henderson as she searched Rebecca's hair.

"Get the blouse off", said Henderson to Rebecca.

Rebecca removed her blouse revealing a black bra. Rebecca was relieved, it seemed like the guards didn't find the camera. Rebecca thought that she was safe.

"Alright get those socks off."

Rebecca peeled of her socks and gave them to Henderson, who just flung them to the ground

"Okay the pants now."

Rebecca took off her jeans to revealing a pair of matching black panties.

"Hey Lynchy look at this,little Becky is wearing matching undies", said Henderson to the male guard.

"Stop staring at my body!" yelled Becky, at Lynchy the male guard.

"Shut the fuck up Becky, time to lose the bra now" said Henderson.

"No no no this is it, I'm not taking off any more", said Rebecca.

Henderson dragged Rebecca by her arms and unhooked her bra by force, before throwing it to the ground.

"She has amazing tits, I hope she is in trouble so we can see her naked for longer", said Lynchy

"Alright knickers off now", said Henderson.

Reluctantly Rebecca slid down her panties and handed them to Henderson. Henderson took a whiff of her panties and then threw them on the ground.

"Hmm she seems clean" ,said Henderson.

"Damn", said Lynchy disappointingly

"Oh hang on, whats this, said Henderson, bending down to pick up an object a few metes to the left of Rebecca's left feet.

Rebecca's heart skipped a beat, it was the camera.

"Hmm what is this, Lynchy you check it out, in the meantime well keep little Becky naked for a little while longer, maybe even conduct some extra tests on her, said Henderson as she smacked Rebecca's butt.

To be continued...