Journey Complete

Story Info
Spouse shares homecoming plans as a long business trip ends.
805 words
4.78
10.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweetheart,

It seems like it's been forever since we've been together. I know this European site tour was a great opportunity for your career, but I didn't realize how hard separation would be. After almost a month apart, I can hardly wait for your return this weekend.

And I definitely have some plans for your return.

Your flight is due in at 4:35 p.m. on Friday and I know you'll be tired after a 12-hour flight. So that you can rest, I have a limo ready to pick you up at the airport. The driver will be there to meet you at baggage claim and will tote all of your bags to the car. The limo company has also been instructed to have a chilled bottle of Dom Perignon waiting for you in the car. Just sit back, sip a glass or two of champagne and just rest, relax and unwind. It will take about an hour to get through traffic until you arrive at our door.

I will be waiting at the door for your return, so be prepared for a long, wet, deep kiss as soon as you get out of the car. I just want to wrap my arms around you and hold you tight. The driver can put the bags in the house, as you are going to have your hands full with me. Even though I know I must, I will not want to let you go.

After we get back in the house, I'll have a light supper waiting. We can take our time as you tell me about your adventures. Oh how I wish I could have been there and seen London, Paris, Rome and Berlin. Oh how I wish I could have just been there with you, strolling and holding hands as we saw the sites in your free time (and holding other things each night back in the hotel room). Instead, I will listen to your stories and look at your photos as I feed you some of your favorite foods. You will need your energy before you sleep.

I do understand you will be getting tired. The time change means you awoke at around 2 a.m. my time to get packed and to your flight, so the bedroom will be waiting. Crisp, clean, fresh sheets will be on the bed, the glow of candles showing you the way. I might even put a mint on your pillow. This may not be one of the fancy hotels you have been staying in, but you only need ask and you shall receive.

Also waiting will be some massage oil, warmed near a candle of its own. I know that after a long flight you are going to be a little stiff and I plan on working out some of your kinks.

The massage will start with your shoulders, kneading gently until I feel them begin to yield their tension. Long, slow strokes up and down your back will follow. Following down your spine to your hips, my hands will then move to your sides and back up to start all over again. The stiffness of sitting in an airline seat for so long will begin to melt away.

Your legs will come next. Starting with your ass, I will knead my way down to thigh, calf and foot. First one leg, then the other as your entire body relaxes under my touch. The relaxation will take you to the brink of sleep, but it is not time for that yet my love.

Next, I will roll you on to your back and start to pay attention to some long neglected body parts. Kissing my way up your legs, I will hopefully find you as excited as I already am just thinking about you. With my mouth, tongue and some gentle suction I plan on coaxing you firmly back into consciousness and also to a new level of excitement. Then I will slide up and join us together. We will be united as one, a love as singular as the one that brought us together years ago.

Slowly, passionately, we will make love. I have been so hungry to feel you, to touch you and to stroke you. All you need to do is lay back, relax and enjoy. I know you are tired from your long day of travel, so this one is on me. Steadily, our passion will build until we consummate our love in one final eruption of love. It will be bliss.

Then, you can drift off to sleep. I will continue to hold you throughout the night, but you need your rest. After all, you're going to have a busy day when you awake on Saturday. I have a lot more planned for you baby.

With all my love, forever --

Your beloved...