Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 07: 7th Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,254 Followers

My hands froze as I watched, dimly aware of low moans coming from Carmen's mouth while her hips gyrated ever so gently against my probing fingers. Then, before my eyes, Mitch's fingers began to travel further down my wife's dress until, like mine, they found its hem.

As if in slow motion, Mitch began to raise the back of Alice's dress, higher and higher, tentatively as if expecting her to stop him at any moment, until it had almost reached her waist, revealing an impossibly arousing glimpse of her firm, bare buttocks and the red thong panties she was wearing beneath.

My heart thumped as he exposed her bottom for a surprisingly long time, his palms now pressed against her bare skin squeezing and parting her buttocks so that the red thong stood out clearly against their paleness.

"Has he fingered her yet?" Carmen asked in my ear, her hand now fondling my groin as she continued to rub herself against my hand. I quickly told her and she let out a grunt of exasperation.

"Slip my knickers down," she ordered quietly but positively.

"Are you sure?" I asked stupidly, my palms still inside her panties, her moistness on my fingertips.

"Come on, Cucky Boy! Strip me - before she changes her mind!"

With a deftness I had forgotten I possessed, I flicked my wrists backwards and Carmen's panties slid down the backs of my hands to rest in the crease at the top of her thighs. Her pubic hair was now uncovered but still pressed to my waist.

"Keep my dress high, stupid..."

I scooped her dress high up over her waist then slipped her panties further down her thighs until they rested around her knees. She turned me round so my back was towards the couple, her own bare buttocks now exposed to the night air.

"He's got the message... he's let her go... kneeling in front of her... he's kissing her tummy... now her boobs... Oh wow! She likes that... his hands are on her bottom... God! He's sucking her tits... Jesus she likes that too!"

The commentary was incredibly arousing and unbelievably frustrating at the same time. I tried to manoeuvre Carmen so that I could see better but she kept kissing me and grinding her slit against my fingers as she continued, my brain trying to understand which words were about my wife and which were about Carmen herself:

"She's got her fingers in his hair... his hands are under her dress... Christ! That feels good... she's staring at the ceiling... looks like he's trying to finger her now... Oooh, she loves that... she's opened her legs a bit... now he's ... Yes, down come her knickers... and up go his fingers... mmm don't stop... he's fingering her... deep inside her cunt... she really likes that... she's rubbing against his fingers... he's lifting her dress right up... his face is on her cunt... Hell, she's shaved herself... he's licking her..."

I couldn't bear not seeing any longer and roughly span the pair of us round until I could see the performance for myself. There they were, exactly as Carmen had described; Alice's dress was nothing more than a thick red band around her waist now, her small boobs with their hard, pointed nipples totally exposed. Her panties were around her ankles, her legs were slightly parted and to my amazement, Mitch, still fully dressed, was kneeling in front of her, his handsome face pressed firmly against her hairless vulva as his fingers thrust upwards into her vagina.

Alice's head was thrown back and her fingers were tightly entwined in his hair as he tongued and lapped at her bare slit, the sound of low moaning was clearly audible through the small gap in the large glass windows and her knees were wobbling visibly.

I stared open mouthed, my fingers slipping away from Carmen's damp slit. For a second, she seemed to object then I felt her take me by the hand and lead me back across the terrace to our hiding place behind the bougainvillea where she stood directly in front of me, her dress raised around her waist, her bare buttocks pressed against my midriff. Automatically my arms slipped round her waist until my hands were in her groin, my fingertips were placed on her damp slit again, and I began to stroke.

In the lounge, Alice's wobbly knees had folded beneath her and I watched Mitch's strong arms guide her trembling body to the edge of the couch, laying her back against its cushion. He swiftly slipped her red thong over her heels and away, then placed a hand on each of her slender knees and parted her unresisting legs. For a moment, my lovely wife lay grotesquely displayed, her legs wide apart, her hairless vulva almost obscenely offered, its puffy outer lips parted, the red slit at it its core wide open.

I saw Mitch unfasten his belt and lower his zipper. I watched his trousers fall to his ankles, revealing his long, athletic legs then his hands went to his waist and he wriggled his shorts down over the huge bulge between his legs, which sprang forcefully free.

"Jesus!" Carmen gasped and I concurred. The boy was simply huge!

He dropped to his knees between my wife's thighs, temporarily unsighting us. Alice stared at his groin, her eyes wide, her mouth half open while he fumbled his way into position.

I saw her face grimace as if he had missed his target, then she reached down between her thighs as if guiding him. A second later her head flopped back on the cushion, her eyes closed and a strange half drunk look came over her.

And then it happened! Mitch's slim, athletic buttocks tightened suddenly, his body thrust powerfully forward and Alice's eyes burst open wide as right in front of me, the boy drove his huge erect penis hard into my wife's eagerly waiting vagina.

"Yes!" Carmen hissed triumphantly by my side, her voice hard and clearly aroused, "Yes, Yes, Yes!"

Mitch had penetrated her! His young, almost teenage cock was now deep in my wife's body. My sweet, pretty wife was about to be fucked by a boy almost young enough to be her son and there was nothing I wanted to do about it other than watch!

My fingers fell from Carmen's vulva as I stared at the scene before me. She took my hand in hers and pressed it back between her thighs as together we watched Mitch's tight, naked buttocks rise slowly back before being driven forcefully forward, thrusting his young cock deep into my wife's vagina again.

There was a faint gasp. Alice's head rose sharply as the shock of the penetration hit her and I watched amazed, wondering just how big Mitch's cock actually was. Alice was used to Steve's monster cock by now but this, only the second adulterous cock to fill her vagina seemed to have taken her by surprise.

"Ohhhh! That looks good!" Carmen growled aggressively, pressing my fingers hard against her hot vulva.

Once again his buttocks rose then slammed forwards. This time my wife yelped loud enough to be heard through the almost-closed window.

"That's some cock he's got," Carmen whispered in awe, "I've seen it through his trunks but now... Jesus! She'll remember this fucking for a long time!"

I felt Carmen's hot labia swell under my fingers as Mitch began to thrust in and out of my wife's vagina in slow, measured thrusts, long and deep, each one driving her hard into the couch. Alice's head turned sharply from side to side in time with his thrusts as he fucked her, her hands first on his shoulders, then on his waist, then reaching for his buttocks as if to pull him still deeper into her body.

"Look at her! She wants him so badly, the little Slut!"

Carmen was right; the last few weeks of near-abstinence were clearly paying off for both of them. Alice's hands were grabbing at her young lover's toned body as if in a desperate effort to draw him even deeper into hers and he was trying his hardest to penetrate her.

"Aaah! Aaah!" we could hear Alice panting through the glass, along with the knocking sound of the couch being thrust inch by inch across the marble floor.

The pace of thrusting grew faster and harder, Mitch's tight buttocks clenching with every stroke, his thighs muscles bunching as he drove himself into my wife's body. Alice's legs were flailing as his muscular hips hammered into her bare mound, forcing her thighs as wide apart as I had ever seen them, even under Steve's expert ministrations.

"Fuck her, boy. Fuck her!"

My fingers were crudely shoved away from Carmen;s vulva and I was dimly aware of some frantic activity taking place in her crotch.

"Oooooooohhhhhh!" Alice's voice rose in pitch and volume as a small orgasm washed over her, drowning out the soft wet sound coming from between Carmen's thighs.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhyyyyeeesssssss!" Alice's moaning grew louder as a second, more intense climax overtook the first. Her hands were clenching and unclenching now, grasping the air as Mitch pummelled her vulva in rapid but deep thrusts.

"Nnnn! Nnnn! Nnnn!" a third shattering orgasm wracked her body.

Even with Steve, I had never known my wife reach orgasm so quickly or so intensely. Her sexual frustration had been almost unbearably high but even so, Mitch's cock must have been something very special -- its effect on Alice was profound and as a fourth wave of orgasm surged through her, I saw her eyes lose focus and her head roll as if she was about to pass out.

Mitch appeared to have noticed this too because he slowed his thrusts to a halt, then paused, his cock still buried right to the hilt.

Carmen paused in her masturbation too as, before our eyes, Mitch's drew himself out of Alice's vagina then turned her easily round so that she was on her knees, her upper body resting on the couch and her vulva, already red and puffy, presented towards the window where we sat.

Alice's body was like a rag doll in his strong hands as Mitch slid around behind her, forcing her knees apart and positioning himself between her legs. His bottom obscured our view a little but we were very soon treated to the sight of a huge contraction in his athletic buttocks as he rammed his cock deep into my wife's vagina from behind.

"Fuck yes!" Carmen exclaimed.

Despite her dizziness, Alice gasped and her hands shot forwards in shock at the violent penetration, then flew back as if to try and push Mitch away; as if he had taken her too roughly or too deeply.

Mitch simply swept her arms aside and continued to thrust powerfully into her from behind and after a few seconds of half-protest, I saw her arms relax and her fingers sink deeply into the sofa's cushion again as his body slammed into hers.

Mitch truly was giving her a fucking to remember! Alice's voice rose in a muffled wail and he pulled her head roughly back by her hair, arching her back as he drove himself into her faster and faster.

"Oh God!" I heard Carmen moan alongside me, her fingers merely a blur between her thighs.

I turned back to the window where Mitch had now drawn my wife's arms back and was holding one hand in each of his, pulling her into an arch, lifting her head from the cushion and forcing her bodily even harder onto his thrusting cock.

Alice's head was thrown back too, her mouth wide open in an orgasm so noisy and powerful we could hear it echo off the apartment block opposite; a wail of agony, or ecstasy, or both! I had never seen her cum as hard as this before and despite myself, envied her the incredible pleasure she was enjoying at Mitch's hands.

Now his hips were almost a blur, the slapping sounds of his waist against her battered buttocks clearly audible above her moans; the pained, wide-eyed expression on my wife's usually sweet face showing just how hard he was making her cum.

"It looks like... you're married... to a real Slut now." Carmen growled at me as her own passion rose, "I reckon... your sweet Alice... will take... any cock on offer... from now on."

I stared at the mating couple open mouthed, my cock now rock hard but no match for Mitch's youthful monster as my wife's devastating multiple orgasms made abundantly clear. Her head was sagging from her repeated climaxes, her legs trembling as Mitch's thrusts grew faster and faster.

Carmen was right! She really had become a Slut; remarkably easy to seduce once again and now merely putty in this young man's hands, letting him take her any way he wanted.

"Look...at her... cumming," Carmen growled, the fingers of her right hand between her thighs, her left hand suddenly gripping my groin, "How does that... make you feel... Mister Cuckold?"

I couldn't respond because at that point Mitch's thrusts became wild and random as almost without warning, his own orgasm began; his body barely under control as he climaxed inside her. Dropping Alice's hands, he grasped her roughly by the waist, his fingers digging deep into her skinny flesh, and hammered himself repeatedly into her body, driving her head hard against the sofa cushion, her hair a disorganised blonde fan over her sweaty back and face as his very obvious ejaculation began.

"Yes..!"

I heard Carmen hiss under her breath in triumph, one hand between her thighs, the other suddenly digging sharply into my bulge making me yelp in surprise. "She's taking his load! And begging for it. Listen!"

Alice's cries were clear and loud as she came massively, one final time. I stared wide eyed at the fornicating couple; the boy continuing to inseminate my wife; his body still in spasm; his buttocks tightly clenched and twitching.

Carmen's grip on my erection became so tight I had to stifle a cry of pain.

"Jesus! He's... he's filling her," she gasped in admiration, "your sweet wife's cunt's taking a real hammering this time, Mister Cuckold!"

She was right. For an extraordinary amount of time I stood frozen to the spot, pressed close to Carmen's hot, sexy body, totally incapable of intervening while Mitch pumped his semen into my wife's unresisting, entirely compliant body.

Alice let out a new, low moan and I pictured his pale sticky seed cascading into her, spattering her cervix, filling her vagina then -- I hoped -- dripping slowly down her inner thighs ready for me to...

"Christ! That boy can cum!" Carmen gasped.

After a longer ejaculation than I had imagined possible, Mitch's thrusts finally ceased and he knelt panting, trying to catch his breath, his cock still embedded in my wife's vagina, his hands still gripping her hips. Alice's head lay flat on the couch's cushion, her face bright pink with the intensity of her orgasms, her arms hanging limp, her back heaving with laboured breaths.

I had never seen her so thoroughly fucked, not even by Steve; certainly not by me.

Mitch's fingers began to gently stroke the skin of her back then he drew her limp body towards him. Alice was like a rag doll, completely pliable in his hands as he slid her from the couch until she sat back on his strong thighs, her back leaning against his chest. I saw his softening cock slip silently from her spent body and a wet trickle of fluid followed it onto the marble floor, pooling beneath her swollen vulva.

In sharp contrast to the violence of their mating, Mitch then began showering the back of her blonde head, her neck and her shoulders with small soft kisses. Alice stirred in her stupor and automatically turned her head until his lips could reach hers.

They kissed lovingly and deeply for a long time, his hands stroking her slender arms and thighs in gestures of adoration.

Carmen and I stood motionless in behind the hedge for what seemed a long time, our breathing loud and heavy, my head full of the smell of her perfume and the aroma of her well-masturbated vulva. It was incredibly erotic.

Then Mitch rose to his feet rather clumsily and quickly and kicked off his trousers, pants and shoes before dropping to his knees and slipping his arms underneath my helpless wife's limp body. He lifted her effortlessly and carried her across the lounge to the door behind which lay the hallway and bedrooms.

He opened it, carried her carefully through and I watched it close slowly behind them.

Please continue straight on to Chapter Eight -- if it has been approved yet!

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,254 Followers