Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 04: Four Square

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,289 Followers

By now I could tell that the scenario was having a profound effect on my wife too. The pink flush on her face and chest from her previous orgasm had returned with a vengeance and to my delight I realised that she might - just might - have an orgasm fucking me for the first time in ages. My hips became a blur as passion overtook me and I began to fuck her for all I was worth.

It worked!

"Oh God! Oh God!" Alice croaked, biting hard on her bathrobe to stifle her cries as, for the first time in so long, she began to orgasm beneath me.

Not beneath Steve, beneath ME!

The realisation that my lovely wife was about to cum for me, her husband and not for her lover drove me half insane. My thrusts became wilder and I bit my lip to stifle my own cries. Beneath me, Alice's legs were splayed wide open by my frantically thrusting hips and loud slapping sounds emanated from our colliding genitalia as her juices were churned to white froth around the base of my shaft and the room filled with the powerful aroma of passionate sex.

"Oh... Oh God! Harder... Harder..." She gasped under me. "Fuck me... like he fucks me!"

I increased the force of my thrusting until I could feel the head of my cock slamming hard into her cervix with every deep, barely-controlled stroke, the thought that Steve's baby might actually be behind it, growing inside her womb, barely inches from my swollen head drove me crazy.

"Fuck me!" I heard her hiss again, biting on her thumb to stifle the noise. "Fuck your knocked up Slut Wife..."

I couldn't believe my ears. Was this really my sweet, innocent wife's voice?

I stared into her face – her eyes were wide open, starting straight back into mine but there was a distance in her look, as if it wasn't me she saw over her, fucking her hard.

I tightened my legs and buttocks, driving my cock into her as hard as I could, almost indifferent to the pain I might be inflicting on her, trying to put myself in Steve's place.

I closed my eyes and imagined myself watching Steve where I was now, fucking my Slut Wife so hard, crystal clear images appearing before me...

...Of Steve's cock pounding into her vagina on that fateful night ... Of her legs spread grotesquely wide, submitting totally to him ... Of the orgasms he had fucked into her sweet body ... Of her begging him to cum in her as she came herself ... Of his shuddering climax as his sperm spurted into her body ... Of the look on her face as she received his seed ... Of her willing, eager submission, knowing but not caring that she might not be protected. ... Of my delight as all this happened before my eyes...

"Oh God Yes!" Alice croaked. "Yesss!"

Her words drove me crazy and I redoubled my thrusting into her foam-covered vagina. I felt her tighten pelvic floor tighten, gripping my shaft and saw her buck with pleasure at the result, then tilt her pelvis forwards until her clitoris rubbed firmly against the upper ridges on my shaft.

Another massive wave of climax passed through her – something I had not seen in many months, perhaps I had never seen before.

"Oh God! Oh Yes!" She croaked loudly enough for me to worry about her waking the kids. "Cum now! I want your cum in meeee..."

I felt a ball of heat forming and growing in my lower spine, its warmth quickly spreading between my thighs and down my legs as one of the most intense climaxes of my entire life rushed upon me. My cock, already huge by my usual standards seemed to swell even more, its swollen head now tight against the pulsing walls of my wife's vagina.

My breath caught in my chest, my tummy muscles in spasm as a surge of pain flashed through the base of my erection and I began to cum wildly and violently, the bed bumping against the wall, strange grunting sounds escaping from my throat.

My sack was tight against my shaft as perhaps the most powerful orgasm I had ever enjoyed overtook me, spattering Alice's pulsing cervix with copious amounts of semen. Short, sharp, uncontrolled thrusts hammered the head of my cock against the entrance to her womb, a womb in which Steve's baby might – just might – already be growing.

With every pulse of my ejaculation, I felt my body emptying itself into hers. The release of tension, both physical and mental came from deep within me as pulse after pulse wracked my body until I felt there could be nothing left to give her and I was finally released from the spasms that had gripped me so tightly.

My ejaculation finally complete, I held myself still over her motionless body, both of us panting for breath. My sore and puffy cock softened within her then slipped easily out.

I sat back on my heels to look at my wife's body on the bed; legs splayed open, hair fanned out over the pillow; breasts rising and falling as she recovered from her orgasm – exactly as she had looked only weeks before when Steve had given her the orgasm of her life and comprehensively inseminated her – maybe even impregnated her, I reminded myself.

I looked down between her legs. Her vulva was red and swollen again and a trickle of our combined juices had already started to ooze from her slightly gaping inner lips. Automatically I slipped back along the bed and lowered my head to her groin. The smell of fresh sex was sweet and strong.

I dipped my head further as I had done after her most recent encounter with Steve and without hesitating began to lap up the creampie between her thighs, taking the strongly smelling fluid eagerly into my mouth.

My own semen tasted oddly different from Steve's; paler and runnier but with a clear saltiness his had lacked, it was distinctive. I lapped further, plunging my tongue deeper into her as if to draw every last drop into my mouth. Above me, Alice moaned softly, her fingers once again entangling themselves in my hair.

But before I could try to bring her to a further climax, she drew my face gently but firmly away from her vulva and I rose above her, my face sticky with our juices. I kissed her on the mouth. She licked her lips cautiously, tasting her own juices – perhaps for the first time.

"I love you, Alice." I whispered.

"And the baby...?" She asked, her voice sounding drunk and dreamy.

"Let's worry about that tomorrow... There might be nothing to worry about!"

"But you'd love me, pregnant or not?" She was now obviously exhausted.

"Pregnant or not," I said honestly, making the sign of a cross over my chest. "Cross my heart!"

She smiled and rolled over. Her eyes closed.

It was time to sleep.

***

Sleep? What was that?

I will remember that night for the rest of my life. Alice, goodness know how, fell silently asleep almost immediately. I rolled back onto my side of the bed, exhausted and lay on my back alongside her, my whole being awash with emotion, feeling the heat of my wife's spent limp body alongside mine.

I listened to her breathing as it became deeper and steadier and hoped to join her in slumber.

But it was not to be! I was to have no peace myself. Every time I closed my eyes, powerful images filled my head, denying me any peace. The night grew darker as the bedside clock flickered away the hours. It grew colder too and I shivered under the duvet but still sleep wouldn't come.

Could there really be a baby growing in that soft, sweet body lying alongside me even now? I closed my eyes firmly but could only see more images...

... Of the tiny pink creature that might even now be growing in her womb ... Of her belly swelling, flaunting her infidelity to the world ... Of a child being born, of having to bring it up knowing it wasn't mine ... Or of the dark, unthinkable horror of an abortion

No! I kept reminding myself, these were just horrors of the night. They were only POSSIBLE consequences, not real hard facts. We didn't actually know she WAS pregnant... At least not yet!

But no matter how many times I told myself this, I still lay awake, plagued by painful, sleep-denying honesty as next it dawned on me just how much the risk of pregnancy – however small - had added to the intense pleasure and pain I had endured, watching her being fucked senseless before my eyes.

I guiltily remembered the faint stirrings of disappointment I had felt when she had started taking the pill only a few weeks ago, but I hadn't really understood their significance. Now, with pregnancy a real possibility, the thought that I had suffered, endured or enjoyed the ultimate in cuckoldry – the actual impregnation in front of me of my wife by her lover – dominated my thoughts for the next sleepless hour in a roller coaster ride from Cuckold Heaven to Alpha Male hell and back.

... How would she look with her belly swollen? ... Would another man's child make her look different? ... How would I feel walking down the street with her, belly swollen, knowing what I knew? ... What would the kids say about having a baby brother or sister? .. Would she leave me after giving birth to another man's child? ... What in God's name would we tell the family and friends who knew about my vasectomy? ... How would Steve react to the idea of having a love child?

... And Carmen? I could already imagine the cruelty she could and probably would inflict on me if she found out her manly husband really had knocked up my wife in front of me.

Darkness is no friend to the troubled mind. The glowing alarm clock on the bedside table seemed to taunt me as it flickered away the night... by 2am I was dozing but I saw 3am and 5am clearly on the dial.

And to top it all, throughout all this agony, my cock incredibly remained rock hard, erect - constant, cruel, undeniable evidence that all this was something I had wanted, needed and even now to my disgrace found monstrously arousing.

I tried to masturbate the erection away several times but my cock was already sore from the forceful penetration I had inflicted on Alice and my many manual ministrations made it sorer still. I pumped harder, my fist striking my sack so firmly and frequently that it really hurt, but still I couldn't cum and end the torment.

Was there to be no release? There it stood, firm and hard, defiant between my thighs, denying me sleep as the night stretched darkly ahead of me.

As morning approached, even Alice's troubled sleep seemed to taunt me, as if her dreams were calling silently for her lover to claim her, to fuck her pregnant body in a way I never could, my persistent erection of no interest to her now she had tasted another man's cock...

Tossing and turning, I saw how I had brought it all on myself. After all, whatever Carmen's influence had been, I really truly had wanted my wife to be fucked in front of me, whatever the risks, and had gone to some lengths if not to make it happen, then to allow the inevitable to take place.

And now I had my reward... if you could call it that! My head told me nothing was worth this torment but my lust and body overwhelmingly demanded more...

...More watching my wife submitting to another man's seductive powers ...More of the earth shattering orgasms that I could never give her ...More babies being created in my her sweet womb ...And STILL my erection taunted me mercilessly ...And STILL the morning wouldn't come!

***

But I suppose even the worst nightmares do come to an end and eventually must have fallen into an unsatisfactory sleep because when I opened my eyes, the sun was trying to break through the curtains, the room was lighter and brighter and I heard the kids playing in the lounge, watching TV with the sound much too loud.

It was morning at last!

I felt absolutely terrible but as my eyes focussed and my muddled brain began to clear, things finally began to fall into perspective.

I turned towards Alice only to find that the bed next to me was empty.

I blinked, still a little dopey, but then heard the en-suit toilet flush.

The test! The morning's pregnancy test flashed through my mind!

Through the half-ajar door I heard a gasp.

The bathroom door opened...

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,289 Followers