Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 02: Twice Shy

Story Info
He tricks his wife into a second 'cuckold' seduction.
11.1k words
4.5
203.8k
249
0

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,260 Followers

This story follows on from Journey into Cuckoldry. You will enjoy it much more if you have already read the first part before starting this one, but I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Jenny x

It was over six months since the extraordinary evening described in 'Journey into Cuckoldry' took place - an evening in which my lovely blonde wife Alice and I had both been deliberately seduced by our friends Steve and Carmen in our own MPV as we drove home, slightly drunk, from a late night open air concert.

Well, to be more precise, Carmen had given me a lingering hand job in the front seat while I tried to drive, finger her pussy and watch the action in the back seat in the rear-view mirror, all at the same time.

I hadn't done a very good job of any of those things.

In the back seat however, Carmen's husband Steve had done an amazingly good job, systematically seducing my sweet, formerly innocent wife as I watched, starting with giggling and tickling, progressing to kissing and fondling, then on to fingering, fucking and finishing with the final triumph, inseminating her before my eyes.

And I had watched it all in the mirror, spellbound, unable to intervene, until Carmen's fingers had brought me to a messy climax in the damp panties Steve had stripped from Alice and thrown forwards into the front seat.

Carmen had immediately christened me 'Cuckold' which was unkind if not strictly untrue.

Our marriage had survived this infidelity though – indeed for a while things took a massive turn for the better. For the first few weeks afterwards we made love every day. Alice responded well to the new, passionate me.

When her period came and we realised with relief that she wasn't pregnant things calmed down a little but for a long time both of us seemed to work much harder at our relationship, especially sexually, as if I now felt I had a competition for her physical affections which hadn't been there before.

We both exercised much more often too and became fitter, healthier and, in Alice's case, even more sexy and attractive.

Even the kids noticed an improvement in our relationship, but I hoped they would never guess the cause.

Although we had seen Steve and Carmen a few times since our seduction we had avoided being a group of only four again, preferring to have other friends around us such as at parties. I can't honestly say why – maybe it was subconsciously to protect us from further temptation; maybe I just had difficulty being with a couple who, in their own words, had won a 'Total Conquest' over us.

So it was with more than a little unease that, one morning as I sipped my coffee and ate a sandwich in the large Coffee Shop in the town centre, I saw the door open and Carmen enter on her own. I tried to make myself invisible but she had already spotted me and, once she had collected her hot drink, made her way over to my quiet corner table.

"Hi!" She said, leaning over. We kissed awkwardly but politely on the cheek. "Mind if I join you?"

"I've nearly finished..." I started but she wasn't listening. She put down her handbag and sat in the comfortable chair alongside mine.

Despite my misgivings, she looked fantastic. Curvier than my wife Alice, but without being overweight, Carmen had a fiery personality and looks to match. Shoulder-length wavy hair, so brown it was almost black matched perfectly the sparkling dark eyes around which she wore just the right amount of make-up. Her red dress was figure-hugging, flattering and clearly expensive; her black tights were sheer and her heels high.

The word sexy didn't come close to describing her! She made me nervous and my mind raced back to the evening in the car when I had fingered her as she had brought me to a messy climax.

For a few minutes we went through the usual routine. How was Steve? How was Alice? How were our kids? How was your holiday? A casual observer wouldn't have guessed that she and I had a dark secret. But we both knew that the subject was going to come up and, after a while, predictably it was Carmen who took the first step down that road.

"I think you two have been avoiding us, haven't you?" She said softly, leaning towards me with her eyes full of mischief. "There's no need, you know. We're very discreet – your secret's safe with us!"

Carmen just said exactly what she was thinking – and disconcertingly usually knew what you were thinking too.

"It's not that..." I stammered. "We've just been busy..." It sounded weak, even to me.

"Of course you have..." She said, unconvinced. "You've hardly had a chance to think about that night, have you?"

She laughed. I blushed scarlet.

"Steve and I talk about it quite often." She went on. "It was such a good evening – before, during and especially after the concert." Her eyes were fixed on mine. I tried to return her gaze but it was difficult. "We've often thought we should go to another... concert ... with you two."

"I think we've had enough concerts for a while." I said, pretending to make a joke of it. But Carmen could see right through me.

"You two were quite a surprise." She said, her eyes sparkling even more mischievously.

I already knew from Alice that Carmen and Steve had deliberately plotted our seduction but pretended this was a new idea.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean..." She said, moving closer. "That neither Steve nor I expected the pair of you to go anywhere near as far as you did!" I looked at her quizzically, encouraging her to carry on.

"Steve thought that strong, macho you would step in and stop him as soon as he got his hands on little Alice's knickers. That's why he was pretending it was all playful. To give him a route out if you got angry.

"Me, I had more confidence in him – and I had an idea about you too, even then. I thought he'd at least get to finger her and that she'd be the one to call a halt."

She looked me straight in the eyes.

"It seems both of us were wrong! Your sweet, innocent Alice turned out to be a bit of a pushover, didn't she?"

Her words brought a flush of anger to my cheeks. Carmen must have seen it because she immediately put her hand on mine. "I'm sorry to upset you, but she was. She certainly didn't put up much of a fight, you have to admit that."

Indeed I had admitted it to myself, but was not prepared to say it out loud and effectively call the woman I loved a slut.

"And as for you... Well, you might have been born to be a cuckold. We were amazed." She continued.

"Sorry?" I said, genuinely not understanding her.

"You didn't lift a finger to protect your wife's honour even though you could clearly see what was going on. Not one finger."

My anger increased, this time with myself. Carmen was telling the truth and I didn't like it one bit. She continued the verbal torture.

"Not even when it was obvious he was going to cum in her right in front of you!" She laughed hollowly. "No, you nearly killed us all by driving too fast with your eyes fixed on the rear view mirror."

She was right again. Even though I knew Alice hadn't been on the pill since my vasectomy five years previously, I had felt utterly helpless to stop Steve from filling her with his seed. We had been lucky he hadn't made her pregnant.

"And you didn't even try and even things up by screwing me yourself, did you? No, you just loved watching your sweet, innocent wife being thoroughly fucked by my husband. The hand job I gave you was just a little bonus, wasn't it?"

She sat back, her little lecture over for the moment.

"Would you have let me screw you?" I asked in a feeble attempt to defend myself. Carmen smiled.

"As it happens, no I wouldn't. " She said very quietly after making sure no-one was nearby. "Steve and I aren't swingers. I'm a one-cock girl – especially if the cock in question has just cum in another man's wife right in front of him."

"Total Conquest!" The words were spoken softly but triumphantly. "It's the biggest turn-on I can imagine. I couldn't wait for us to get back home!"

My mind reeled at the thought of Carmen and Steve having triumphant sex in their bed after we had taken them home that night, pleased with their unexpectedly successful conquest.

"What was your sex life like straight after it all happened?" She asked, taking a line I had not expected.

"It was OK." I replied automatically.

"Just OK?" She challenged. I couldn't lie, Carmen was too astute.

"Well actually it was good. No, to be honest it was great. Really great!" I confessed.

"But it's cooled off again now, right?" She stated. I didn't answer. She was right of course; it had been a cause of a little friction between Alice and me recently.

"It felt amazing, didn't it? Screwing her straight after she'd been screwed by Steve." Again I didn't answer, unwilling to admit the truth. "Sloppy seconds for the Cuckold!"

I remembered it had felt, entering my wife's body, knowing that only an hour before it had been filled with another man's semen; seeing her vulva still red and puffy from the penetrations she had received at the hands of that man and his huge cock.

"You'd like to watch her again, wouldn't you?" Carmen's assertion drew me sharply back from my reverie.

"What? Sorry?" I mumbled, the image still strongly in my mind.

"I said I think you'd rather like to do it all over again." She whispered. "Cuckold!"

"Of course I wouldn't!" I answered sharply. "That was a one-off. A mistake!"

"Really?" She asked, the look on her face telling me how little she believed my words.

I had never seen such a look on a woman's face in my life. It was as if Carmen could see straight through me – and in response I was seeing myself in my true light for the first time. Ashamed, I looked down at the table, unable to meet her penetrating gaze any longer but my body language confessed all.

"Don't be ashamed..." Carmen said, her hand taking mine once again, her voice soft and reassuring. "You're not alone by a long way." I still couldn't look her in the eye. "You'd be surprised just how many men like to see their wives or girlfriends being fucked by someone who really knows what they're doing. And you'd be surprised how many wives and girlfriends enjoy having a really good cock inside them once in a while."

She paused again. "You'd be even more surprised if I told you who they were!"

This time I did look up. Carmen nodded.

"People you know very well indeed!" She said meaningfully. "Not all were as enthusiastic as you two but all the same, we've had a good few victories!"

I was gobsmacked. Had Steve also seduced some of our good friends? Who could they be? Although I still felt ashamed with myself, I started to feel less alone in my fantasies.

"So you'd like to see Alice and Steve together again, right?" She said for a second time.

I lowered my eyes and nodded.

"But you don't think she'd go along with it and you're worried about suggesting it in case she thinks you're a pervert. Right again?"

I nodded again, amazed that I could be so honest with this extraordinary woman.

"But you would consider creating the circumstances in which it could happen again? Without her realising what you were doing?"

This was not at all what I had expected, but was too interesting to ignore.

"Maybe..." I ventured, unwilling to commit myself.

"Then the question is, how much effort are you prepared to put into persuading her!"

I looked up sharply. "What do you mean?"

"Let's get another coffee and talk. I have an idea..." She said.

***

A few days later, Carmen and I were sitting together at different table in different cafe, making our large, strong coffees last as long as we could. Our table was not in the window but was perfectly placed for us both to see clearly whatever was going on across the road.

On the roadside terrace of our favourite Italian restaurant opposite, my lovely wife sat waiting patiently for me to arrive. Every few minutes she looked at her watch and gazed down the road. The wine glass in front of her was already two-thirds empty and as she looked at the menu for the fifth time, she took another sip.

She looked simply stunning in a short, flowery summer dress that flattered her tall, slim figure – so very different from Carmen's voluptuousness. Her long tanned, bare legs seemed to go on forever before ending in bright shiny red heels and her long blonde hair, brushed until it shone, was held back from her pretty face with her favourite red band.

"How long should I wait?" I asked quietly.

"Give her another five minutes." Carmen replied. "I'll text Steve."

Across the road, the attentive waiter approached Alice. I watched as she spoke to him, pointing to her empty glass and then to the top left hand corner of the menu before looking at her watch again. I picked up my mobile phone and dialled. Across the road, Alice answered.

"Hi Darling!" She said. "Where are you? It's getting late." I could see the concern on her face.

"I'm so sorry Sweetheart..." I replied, trying to sound convincing. "There's been a big accident on the ring road and I've been stuck solid for twenty minutes."

"Oh no!" She moaned, genuinely upset.

"I can't see any way I'm going to get out of here for the next hour. I'm really sorry – you'll just have to eat lunch without me..."

"But it was supposed to a special occasion... I've dressed up and everything..."

"I know. I'm so sorry... Another time? Please?"

She wasn't happy of course, but after a minute's chat and a brief 'I love you', we hung up.

I sat forward in my seat and watched her closely. From my vantage point across the road I could see her body language change from sexy and happy to badly disappointed. She put the phone down and was toying with her near-empty glass when the waiter reappeared with two small plates of food, presumably the nibbles she had ordered for the two of us. Alice looked at them then distractedly began to eat.

"Texting now..." Carmen whispered from close by. Her phone beeped and she pulled me around until our heads almost touched as we peered through the window at my wife.

After less than a minute, a familiar handsome figure walked confidently around the corner and made directly for the restaurant terrace. It was Steve, and I have to say that even I thought he looked gorgeous. He had clearly been working out because his powerful upper body was very well presented in a close fitting white polo shirt and the tight buttocks I knew Alice had secretly admired for a long time - and which I had once seen rising and falling between her open thighs - were displayed to great effect by a pair of tailored chinos.

He strode purposely across the terrace as if to go into the main building, then stopped suddenly in the doorway. Retracing his steps, he looked across the busy tables and smiled, then walked straight over to where my wife Alice was sitting.

I watched their meeting in anxious silence. Steve put his hand on her shoulder; she turned, immediately recognising him; her face registered surprise then unease. He spoke, smiling; they kissed hello on the cheek. There was more talk; Alice looked frustrated; Steve looked at his watch and spoke again; Alice broke into a laugh; Steve laughed too; Alice nodded and he sat down at her table.

Summoning the waiter, Steve placed some kind of order and within minutes two more large glasses of wine appeared. They sipped and chatted and I could tell from her body language that Alice was gradually becoming more relaxed with him, laughing frequently at his words – which of course I could only guess at.

He began to touch her hand a little as they talked. At first Alice moved it away automatically but as the conversation went on she smiled and laughed more and more and by the time they had finished eating Steve's hand had been resting on my wife's for a good twenty minutes.

Eventually he looked one last time at his watch and, pulling a face, called for the bill. After a short debate, apparently about who should pay, Steve got out his wallet while Alice rummaged in her handbag for something. Eventually she took out a small book I recognised as her pocket diary. They debated a little longer then Alice wrote something in the book before putting it away.

They stood up together – I thought Alice looked a little unsteady on her feet – then kissed goodbye before going their separate ways. This time the kiss, though still very short, was definitely on the lips.

In the cafe opposite, Carmen and I leaned back in our seats.

"Well?" She said, and I realised that her hand had been pressed firmly against my groin under the table throughout the floor show. "It looks like we've started something, doesn't it?"

***

I arrived home well after six o'clock, apologizing half-heartedly for missing our date. Alice seemed a lot less unhappy than she should, which pleased me, although I took care not to let it show. I asked what she had done at the restaurant. She replied that she had simply finished her drink and nibbles, had a coffee and gone shopping in town.

"So you've had a pretty solitary day then?" I ventured. Alice nodded. I smiled inwardly. She was keeping secrets!

When the kids were in bed, Alice went upstairs for a bath, leaving me alone in the kitchen. I quickly opened her handbag, found her diary, turned to today's date and worked forwards in time until I saw the entry I was looking for. It wasn't far in the future.

Thursday 1pm – lunch – S

Alice and Steve had arranged to meet for lunch in three days' time and she wasn't going to tell me about it.

***

It wasn't easy rearranging my schedule at short notice but within a day had made myself free around Thursday lunchtime. All I needed was to know where they were planning to meet so I could look for a place to watch without been observed.

It was Wednesday morning before Carmen called.

"It's the Grange..." She told me, meaning a Garden Centre about twenty miles away. "It's perfect for you. There's a cafe close to the restaurant where you can sit and watch. You'd be hidden by the display but you'd see them really well."

I knew it and it was perfect. Carmen and Steve must have chosen it especially because of the opportunity to watch that it afforded. It was also far enough away from our home for there to be little chance of meeting any friends there, which would probably help Alice relax further and perhaps go a bit further with Steve too.

"Thanks Carmen." I said, pleased. "Are you sure you can't come too?"

"Maybe next time..." She said in her huskiest voice. "Mr. Cuckold!"

***

I arrived half an hour early on Thursday and, after ordering tea and a sandwich, took out my newspaper and waited for Alice and Steve to arrive.

Five minutes before the hour, my wife entered the restaurant and was shown to a table not far from the full length glass partition that separated the restaurant from the cafe in which I sat.

I have to say she looked stunning again, this time dressed in a short blue sleeveless sun dress that swooshed around her slender body as if she was in an advert. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail and fastened with a dark blue ribbon. She had clearly gone to a lot of trouble to look her best for this lunch date.

At exactly one o'clock, Steve arrived, having obviously made a real effort too. A tight white T shirt and slim-cut jeans showed off his gym-toned body and made my own efforts in the weight room feel insignificant.

They kissed hello full on the lips, which surprised me a little, then sat talked, Steve's hand on hers from the beginning. They ordered and ate and talked brightly and happily and as they talked, he began to stroke Alice's arm from her fingers to her shoulder. As the lunch progressed, his hand found its way to her bare knee where, after a short period of stroking, it progressed up her thigh until it reached the hem of her dress.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,260 Followers