Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 02: Twice Shy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,279 Followers

Alice laughingly tapped him on the cheek and moved his fingers away – but only as far as her knee. My erection strained within my pants as I watched my wife being systematically fondled in public and apparently enjoying every minute of it.

When it was time to depart, they were both obviously reluctant and waited until they had reached the far corner of the car park before kissing goodbye. This time the kiss was longer and on the lips. Steve's hands fell to Alice's buttocks and squeezed them. She didn't resist.

***

Alice and Steve met again that week, this time for coffee mid morning. It was difficult but I managed to get away from work and watch them from the front seat of my MPV. This time Steve's hand rested on my wife's upper thigh for a long time and although she did nothing to encourage him, she did nothing to stop him either.

Alice was rather impatient with me over the weekend. Our lovemaking was unsatisfactory too; I came much too soon and was left with the clear impression that my size and performance had both been disappointing, which is what I had intended.

They met for lunch at the Grange again the following Tuesday. Carmen tipped me off in advance and I watched from my previous vantage point as they talked, their heads close together. This time, below the table, Steve's hand strayed fully underneath my wife's short skirt. Her eyes closed as his fingers briefly explored her hidden areas and my chest ached – partly through latent jealousy but mostly in frustration at being unable to see clearly what he was doing to her body.

Alice didn't mention her lunch with Steve when I asked her about her day that evening over supper. Instead she wanted to discuss the arrangements for our visit to my parents the coming Friday when we were due to drive north and stay over the weekend. The kids were looking forward to it.

***

It was Wednesday afternoon when I noticed the missed call on my mobile phone from Carmen. I had been working so didn't notice it ringing but called back at the first opportunity.

When she answered, her words were short.

"It's Friday! Steve's taking her out to dinner and then dancing. He thinks he can fuck her in your house afterwards. I think he's right – she's ready for it!"

Oh my God! The devious plan might actually work – and a lot quicker than I had hoped too.

"But we're going to my parents on Friday..." I protested.

"She's going to make an excuse. Trust me, she's ready for it. Now you and I need to talk..."

I could barely contain my excitement...

***

Alice didn't mention anything untoward about our weekend that night or the following day. I felt disappointed that our plan hadn't worked as well as I had believed but consoled myself that there would be other lunch dates in the coming weeks in which Steve could exercise his undoubted powers of persuasion.

On Thursday night, as we were getting ready for bed, Alice suggested that we should make love. This was unusual for her on any night in recent weeks but especially so on a Thursday which was a busy day for her.

Was this a conscience fuck before her expected adultery the following night? I really hoped so.

It sounds bad now, but when we made love I deliberately came quite early again - long before she was anywhere near orgasm – so that she would feel frustrated and unsatisfied overnight and the following day if she met Steve. Leaving her unsatisfied had become much more common over the last six months but to do it deliberately was new for me. Alice assured me she had enjoyed the sex but I knew better.

***

On Friday morning I was at work as usual. Alice was to collect the kids after school and get everything packed for the weekend so I could come home and whisk us all immediately away. All seemed to be going to this original plan so I was surprised when my mobile rang just before lunch.

"Hi Darling." I was Alice. "I'm afraid there's a problem!" My heart leapt. The little minx was deliberately leaving her excuses late so I would have no time to think of a way around them. I asked what the problem was.

"It's Mum. She's had a bit of a turn at home. They want me to go and stay with her tonight."

Brilliant! I thought. An apparently unattractive task, described vaguely, that the kids and I couldn't possibly help with, and serious enough to make arguing futile. Perfect!

"But we're due to be at my parents..." I protested weakly.

"I know! I'm really sorry. You'll just have to go without me. I'll try and get away on Sunday but it all depends... I'll be here when you get home tonight but will have to go straight afterwards."

I agreed, apparently reluctantly and wished her mother well.

Then I called my parents and asked them to meet me half way to their house so I could hand over the kids and get back 'to help Alice with her Mum'.

The plan was definitely on!

***

It was early evening when I parked our MPV outside Carmen and Steve's house, well away from anywhere Alice was likely to see it. Despite my excitement at all the evening promised, I had remained calm and, I hope natural when I had picked the kids up from home.

Alice had looked sweet and normal too – well, perhaps her cheeks were a little flushed with excitement – and we had kissed lovingly when we said our goodbyes in the hallway, leaving her alone in the house to 'get a bag ready for Mum.'

After forty-five minutes' drive I met my father at a service station and handed the kids over. I couldn't tell who was more excited, the kids at being seriously spoilt for a weekend or me at the prospect of watching my wife getting fucked by another man! I drove back quickly, noting as I passed our house that Alice's car was still in the driveway and that the lights were on in our bedroom and bathroom. My pulse raced at the thought that she was getting herself ready for her lover.

An hour later, Carmen and I were sitting in a romantic, half hidden booth in the back of the smart, expensive restaurant Steve had chosen for his date with my wife. Our table was round and the bench seat curved around half of its circumference so she and I were pressed close together in the recess. I could feel the warmth of her full figured body against mine which was immediately arousing.

It was, as intended, very private but gave us a first class view of most of the rest of the tables.

A short while later, Steve arrived looking, if it were possible, even more handsome in an expensively cut dark suit and open neck shirt.

"He's gorgeous, isn't he?" Carmen whispered and took a long sip of her gin and tonic. "She's in for a treat tonight..." Her hand moved across to my groin and squeezed the lump that was forming there, then added "If you're lucky, Cuckold."

And then my eyes nearly popped out of my head as Alice entered the restaurant. My mouth literally fell open at the stunning girl who approached the table opposite and who Steve rose to greet with a kiss full on the mouth.

"It's amazing what a girl will do for the right sort of man..." Carmen said, tightening her grip on my bulge.

Almost unrecognisable as the wife I had left behind only a couple of hours ago, Alice was dressed in a tight fitting, very short silver dress I had never seen before and which showed her figure off to perfection. Shimmering silk covered her long legs down to the silver high heels which again were new to me. Her hair was full and cascaded around her face in long, sexy waves.

For the next ninety minutes Carmen and I sat absently eating our meal while we watched the beautiful couple enjoy their evening. Steve ordered champagne – something we could seldom afford – and Alice made pretence at refusing it before accepting several glasses.

They laughed and ate, sitting side by side almost as close as Carmen and I were. I could see Steve's expert hands at work first on the table, then underneath it as his fingers casually travelled from Alice's hands to her arms then stroked her neck before taking a bolder position on her silk-covered thigh.

She made no protest as his fingers reached her knee and made only token objections as they patiently but persistently rose up her leg until they reached the hem of her dress.

As his fingers slipped underneath, Alice placed her hand on his as if to stop his advances. He paused but his hand remained high on her thigh and she made no attempt to move it away, seemingly content to keep it where it was.

Their conversation stopped. My wife's eyes close for a few seconds and she seemed to breathe out heavily. Below the table it was hard to tell what was going on but I could see the muscles on Steve's forearm and wrist moving rhythmically.

"He's fingering her..." Carmen whispered in a sing-song voice. "At the table! How do you like that?"

Looking at my wife's face across the room I could tell Carmen was right. Alice's head was leaning slightly backward and her knees were parting in illicit pleasure. I liked it a lot and was annoyed when the tension was suddenly broken as a waiter arrived with their coffee. Steve's hand returned reluctantly to the table and Alice tried to recover her composure, pretending that nothing had happened.

They looked into each other's eyes. Alice whispered something to Steve and the pair of the stood up. She took his hand and led him to the dance floor where they began to gyrate together along with the many other couples enjoying the evening.

"Time for us to go..." Carmen said, releasing my groin from her grip. "While they can't see us. We've got things to do, right Cuckold?"

Reluctantly I pulled my eyes away from the beautiful couple dancing so well and so sexily together and, leaving cash on the table to cover our bill, followed her into the car park.

***

Ten minutes later Carmen and I entered our house quietly having parked her car several streets away, out of sight. Entering the lounge, Carmen poured us both a long, strong drink while I looked around. Alice had deliberately left the lights on low, giving the room a soft, romantic feeling and there was definitely a smell of perfume or incense in the air. She was clearly hoping for a romantic encounter when she returned home.

I opened wide the right hand side of the double doors that led from the lounge into the dining room and, turning on the light, went inside. With Carmen's help, I lifted the large picture mirror from its wall mounting and moved it a few feet along to stand upright on the sideboard, closer to the lounge. Using heavy books and a door stop we angled the mirror carefully towards the open door.

Carmen looked at her wristwatch. "Not long to wait now! We'd better check it works."

So saying, she went back into the lounge and stood alongside the large, firm sofa that stood almost in the middle of the room. I retreated back into the dining room and sat on the small two-seat sofa which stood against the wall opposite the mirror and looked at the reflection presented.

The left hand side of the lounge was in full clear view but no sofa was visible. I ran back to the mirror and with a few grunts managed to change its angle slightly before returning to my seat. I checked again. Perfect! The whole of the centre of the lounge, including all the sofa and surroundings, were in full clear view.

"Can you see anything?" Carmen asked.

"Everything!" I called back. What about you?"

"Nothing! I can't see anything unusual at all! They won't have a clue we're there"

In a few moments she joined me on the dining room sofa, turning off all the lights except for those Alice had deliberately left on, and sitting close by me in the darkness.

"Ironic, isn't it?" She said quietly.

"What?" I asked, my tummy fluttering almost unbearably with anticipation.

"I mean you watched her get fucked in a mirror the first time and you're going to see her get fucked in a mirror now – if it all goes to plan!" She chuckled. "At least you don't have a car to crash this time!"

After what seemed like hours but which could only have been thirty minutes at the most, there was the sound of a car pulling up outside. Carmen squeezed my hand hard. There was a rattling of keys in the door, and a mumbling of voices in the hallway. I heard the front door close with a click followed by muffled giggling, footsteps on the hard wooden floor then, as the hopefully adulterous couple entered the lounge, I heard their conversation clearly even though they were out of my field of view.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening..." Alice was saying. "I haven't had so much fun in a long time. And I'm worn out with all that dancing."

"I hope you're not completely spent, Ali..." Steve replied in a meaningful voice.

'Ali' I thought. Steve has a pet name for my wife? Nobody else called her Ali – nobody that I knew of anyway. How long had that being going on?

"Cheeky!" My wife countered. "Would you like some coffee?"

"That would be a good start." Steve laughed.

"I'll go and make..." But her words were cut off short.

Unable to see, my mind raced. Were they kissing? After a while my wife spoke, slightly breathless.

"Wow! Steve... I haven't kissed like that for a long time, I..." Her words were cut off again. This time I could hear the soft wet sounds of two mouths deeply and passionately together, heavy breathing and the sound of clothing being ruffled. Unable to see them, my frustration was terrible.

Then to my relief there was a shuffling of feet and the two of them moved towards the sofa, straight into my field of view, their mouths still pressed firmly together.

Now I could see clearly, Alice's body tensing as if in an attempt at resistance; Steve's mouth remaining firmly on hers as he wrapped her in his arms; another moment of hesitation on Alice's part; the tension leaving her body as she melted into their embrace, her arms rising around his strong, muscular neck, her mouth opening wide for his tongue.

In the darkness, Carmen silently squeezed my crotch tightly and kept squeezing as we watched our spouses together.

Their embrace was long and lasting, Alice's hanging helpless from Steve's powerful shoulders while his hands explored her body through her dress, from the nape of her neck down to her silver-covered buttocks, kneading them with his strong fingers. He pulled her hard into his chest and her hips writhed against him, rubbing herself unconsciously on his thigh.

After what seemed an age, Alice slipped her mouth away from his and leaned back, gulping in fresh air.

"Mmm Steve... we shouldn't...we..." She weakly protested.

Again he silenced her with a kiss, his time their lips pressing together more tenderly, and as he kissed her, he deftly slipped the narrow straps of her silver dress off her shoulders letting them fall loose down her slender arms.

The top of her dress fell away revealing a small white satin strapless bra underneath. He cupped her near-naked breasts. She moaned.

"Steve, please..."

But there was no conviction in her voice, indeed she slipped her arms through the fallen straps and the whole upper half of the dress fell to her waist. His arms enfolded her again and behind her back his nimble fingers released the clasp of her bra. It fell forwards, trapped between their bodies as they kissed, then as his hands rose to caress her breasts, dropped unnoticed to the floor leaving her bare-chested in his arms.

"Beautiful..." He murmured and gently but firmly turned her until her back rested against his chest, her head against his shoulder. His muscular arms encircled her body again, big, strong hands cupping her newly exposed breasts as she stood facing directly towards the mirror – I couldn't have had a better view of the action if they had planned it all. Alice's eyes closed and her head fell back against Steve's chest as he kneaded her boobs, his fingers toying first with the soft pale globes, then the dark pointed nipples, rolling them then squeezing them.

Knowing Alice, I could predict the effect this would have and I was right. She began to moan and grind her bottom backwards against his groin, her arms reaching back to grab his firm buttocks. His mouth fell to her neck where his kissed her and nibbled her flesh under her long hair.

"He really knows what presses her button, doesn't he...?" Carmen whispered in my ear and I felt a hidden hand at my waist, efficiently unfastening my belt, flicking open my trouser clasp and lowering my zipper. "Let's see if I can do the same for you..." She hissed.

I felt her move in front of me in the darkness and there was a tug on my pants. Unable to take my eyes off the mirror, I simply lifted my bottom slightly and felt my trousers and pants being pulled down to my knees. My erect cock sprang free as I perched on the edge of the seat, my thighs wide apart.

There was a further rustling and then Carmen was sitting close to me. She must have slipped off her dress in the darkness because I could feel soft, warm skin pressed firmly against mine. I felt a firm hand on my cock and with long, slow strokes she began her expert task.

Looking back in the mirror, I saw that Steve's similarly expert hands had now left my wife's breasts and were on her hips, caressing her sides and buttocks through her new dress. His lips were still on her neck and her eyes still closed, but as his fingers worked their way around towards her groin, I saw them open slightly dreamily. His fingers slid softly down her silk covered thighs to the hem of the dress where for a moment they stroked her soft skin, then boldly slipped under the dress, raising it and exposing the tops of her thighs and her panties.

I gasped. "Stockings..."

Under her dress, my lovely wife was wearing a bright white suspender belt and smooth pale silk stockings. Several tantalising inches of bare flesh were clearly visible between the tops of the stockings and the belt's waistband, and over the straps she wore equally bright, white and new silk thong panties.

"It's amazing what a girl will do for the right man..." Carmen whispered in my ear, stroking my cock firmly.

Before my eyes, Steve's fingers followed the seam of the thong's tiny front triangle deep down into Alice's crease. She moaned and writhed as his fingertip found her slit and traced its outline through the silk.

"Steve, I..." She began to protest, but then her voice faded to a low moan and I realised his fingers must have found a very special place. My wife tensed, her fingers dug into his buttocks, her knees went weak momentarily and she leaned heavily against him, his hand still deep between her thighs, moving back and forth along the white silk.

"Oh.. Oh Steve..." She moaned. "Please... We mustn't... Not again... perhaps if... if I... do this for you..."

Alice stood a little unsteadily and turned to face Steve again. As I watched, she grasped the hem of her rumpled dress and peeled it upwards over her naked boobs, over her head and off, laying it down on the sofa next to her. Her hair was now tousled making her look even sexier, if that were possible, standing in front of her lover dressed only in heels, stockings, suspenders and her thong.

Then in front of my eyes, she knelt in front of him and began to unfasten the belt around his waist. Steve's fingers lightly stroked her hair as the belt came apart, then with a clumsiness in stark contrast to Carmen's dexterity, she prised open the button beneath and, lowering his zipper, eased his trousers over his hips and all the way down to rest around his ankles.

From my vantage point I could clearly see a huge bulge in the tight shorts that were revealed. Alice could too because I saw an anxious expression cross her face as she tentatively slipped her fingers into the elastic of his waistband and, easing them carefully down over their swelling contents, slowly freed Steve's erection from its captivity. His shorts joined his trousers around his ankles and, despite myself I gasped at the sight of his fully erect cock.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,279 Followers