Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 02: Twice Shy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,286 Followers

"Is he really that much bigger than me... and better than me?" I asked without malice.

"Oh God! Yes!" She sighed, then seeing my face laughed hollowly. "I'm sorry, but he is. Your cock is ok, without being special. You've seen what Steve's is like and, whatever they say, size does make a difference."

I had already guessed that the old saying wasn't strictly true but hearing it made my chest ache.

"When you and I make love it's warm and tender... "She continued. "But when Steve fucks me it's... it's... well, you've seen what it does to me. It's like entering another world."

Her voice was soft and dreamy now. "I really need some sleep..." Her eyes softly closed.

Standing up I crossed the room to the kitchen and returned with a handful of tissues. Carefully and lovingly I wiped the sticky remains of Steve's and my semen from my wife's sore vulva. I sniffed the soiled paper. Something within me told me that this was an aroma I would be getting used to.

"Thank you darling..." Alice said dreamily. "Thanks for everything!" And with that she fell asleep.

I slipped one arm under her shoulders and the other under her knees, then lifted her slight body from the sofa and, though I was still naked from the waist down, carefully carried her upstairs to our bedroom where I laid her on the bed, unfastened her suspender belt, removed her high heels and carefully rolled her stockings off her long smooth legs.

She rolled onto her side, her sore red bottom pointed towards me and I pulled the duvet up and over her before going downstairs to turn off most of the lights and lock the front door. I returned to our bed and slipped in at Alice's side.

In the darkness, the house was silent enough for me to clearly hear my wife's slow, steady breathing next to me while in the next room, Steve and Carmen's passionate encounter came to a loud, natural conclusion. Ten minutes later I heard the front door closing on the latch as they left.

Total Conquest again! I thought, suspecting that there would be many more evenings like this.

I hoped there would.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,286 Followers