Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
993 Followers

"You are too much," she frowned. "Okay then you reserve the privilege of anal sex for me," I negotiated realizing that she would never agree to that request of mine.

"That's too much to ask for but I would if you let me take you anally and eat creampie from me every now and then." It wasn't a bad deal I thought to myself.

"Are you going to watch or just negotiate here," she said. Mayuri pleasured him ever so delicately ensuring her tongue made very good contact with his puckered hole. Shrini was responding to her oral foreplay. He still didn't let her touch his prick, in the hope of prolonging his orgasm. It was over ten minutes already and she hadn't tired of licking him.

"She is the ideal mistress we dreamed for Shrini," she said humping leisurely from behind. I checked the clock and it was 12:40 and they were still engaging in foreplay. Shrini stood up and asked Mayuri to kneel on the Sofa. It was then I got a very clear view of Shrini's majestic penis.

"Isn't it twice your size?" said Rohini.

Shrini aligned his penis and within couple of strokes pushed it all the way in. Mayuri let out a loud grunt as he did this. He fucked her with rapid strokes for the next ten minutes. Tired of that position they switched with Mayuri straddling him while Shrini lay on the sofa. As Mayuri rotated her pelvis to pleasure him and herself, Shrini played with her tits. She removed the top and bra as Shrini fiddled with them. This went on for a while as Shrini alternated his attention from breasts to her ass. I saw him insert finger into her asshole and she never complained.

They again changed positions and this time he took her in missionary style, rapidly plowing her. I glanced at the clock – it was 1:45 and there was no sign of end of their session. After humping her for an eternity he got up and urged her to take his penis in her mouth. Rohini stopped her fucking and watching the action in front.

I saw Shrini fucking her mouth very vigorously and he must have almost penetrated her throat but she didn't flinch a bit; only curbing his actions occasionally.

"Mayuri is so versatile," said Rohini.

"She could be the lead actress in any porn movie," she added.

I was amazed at her ability to take this onslaught for several minutes and not once showing any significant sign of gagging. Shrini's staying power didn't fail to amaze me. On the New Year even, he didn't do it for so long. But now, it was more than 2 hours since they had been fucking. It wasn't just the length but intensity of the session that surprised me. Shrini frantically humped her in every possible position and was able to control his ejaculation for such a long period.

He withdrew his penis just when he was about to cum and spurted his semen on her mouth. Mayuri didn't mind and let him cum on her mouth and then took his prick inside her mouth to clean him up.

Rohini congratulated me for having such a lovely wife worthy of being Shrini's mistress. Shrini had been with countless women but none matched the beauty of your wife and her eagerness to please him she said.

"I think Shrini's search for ideal mistress has ended."

"Although, the litmus test is still some distance away," she said as we headed to our respective bedrooms. Her last remark puzzled me but I didn't worry too much about it.

Mayuri was back after about half an hour. She hesitated when I approached her but melted with my kiss. Her breath was very clean. I wanted to taste her engorged pussy but wasn't sure if she would let me. In no time, I headed southwards and she willingly let me lap her pussy. Her vagina was wide open and I was sure I would hardly feel her if I tried penetrating her. Mayuri had other plans though; she quickly moved into sixty nine position and took my erect penis in her mouth. Rohini ensured that I wasn't on the verge by keeping her hands off my penis. We went at it for ten minutes so when Mayuri started jacking me off a little aggressively.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Finishing it fast; I am pretty tired," she complained.

"Where am I going to cum," I blurted before realizing it was a dumb question to ask.

"Here you can cum on my bra," she said pulling her bra from side table. I was a little disappointed that Mayuri didn't extend similar treatment to me. It also, however, excited me that she reserved extra for Shrini.

vyasya
vyasya
993 Followers