Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
985 Followers

"Sort of," I said preferring to be vague.

"Irrespective of whether you consented or not?" she added.

"Perhaps," I tried to be brief and vague.

"No point in stopping her from becoming his mistress then."

"Not at all," I answered promptly.

"We had talked about this," I said.

"Yes, however, you seem to have either misunderstood or completely ignored the issue," she responded.

"As Shrini's mistress, she would be obliged to bear his children!"

"And if you still have any doubts," she said, "Mayuri is more than willing to fulfill her destiny."

"I perfectly understand that," I countered.

"It is only fair that Shrini being *the* alpha male gets an opportunity to impregnate her."

"Yet, Mayuri carries her guilty conscience that doesn't allow her to fulfill her destiny."

"What are you suggesting?" I asked.

"Mayuri is aware that you could accommodate an accidental impregnation."

"However, her mistress duties demand that she bear as many children as she could."

"In fact, as a perfect mistress she would always conceive from him."

"I have sort of decided to give her free rein in this regard," I shrugged.

"That's the first step," retorted Rohini.

"The second step is to let her know that you truly desire this."

"I mean, if you don't have a fervent desire to have her impregnated by Shrini, then this is bad idea."

"After all you would have to live with the consequences!"

"There isn't much doubt it in my mind and perhaps your mind that this excites you."

"We wouldn't have come this far, otherwise."

"Trust me; there is real danger if you are not willing to live with any of the consequences."

"Shrini is an inconsiderate bastard," she said casually.

"He would ensure that she is pregnant with his child most of her child bearing years."

"We can't possibly afford so many children," I complained.

"Yet from her young age of 25 to ripe age of 35 she could easily bear six children."

"All of them fathered by Shrini," she emphasized.

Rohini was pacing around the room as we talked about this while I sat at the dinning table listening to her intently. We were in serious discussions and didn't try to engage in any kind of sexual foreplay. Rohini suddenly grabbed my crotch from behind and said, "This is what I am talking about."

"Just the thoughts of such a possibility gives you an erection," she joked.

"You have a passion for this," she said, "and can endure this effortlessly."

"Don't worry about the financial implications," she said sitting in front of me, holding my hands in hers.

"Shrini and I would financially support his children."

"Here is my proposal," she said.

"You let Mayuri become his mistress for life and let things take its natural course."

"Is Shrini aware of this?" I asked.

"NO!"

"And he should never know about this and neither should Mayuri know about this."

"You are quite adept at conveying your acceptance non-verbally to Mayuri, though"

"And that's the only encouragement she would need."

"The understanding is you never interfere with Mayuri's mistress duties and willingly accept the consequences thereof."

"It would be a semi-open relationship."

"In the sense, that Mayuri and Shrini wouldn't try to hide their relationship but wouldn't make it a central theme either."

"Is this acceptable to you?" she asked.

"I need time to think," I replied since I didn't want to get into it right away not that I felt I had lot of choice in this regard.

"To sweeten the deal, I have another proposal for you," she said encouraging me to accept her proposal.

"I see that you would be traveling to LA and Denver on a frequent basis," she said.

"How about hooking you up with someone over there?"

It struck me that she was referring to Dolly and Sneha. Pratik and Sneha had recently moved to Denver from Fresno.

"You are kidding right?" I asked stumped by her suggestion.

"Not really if you are serious about humping these two classy ladies," she quickly retorted.

"Who wouldn't want to?" I asked a rhetorical question.

"Well then, here is your chance," she said.

"All you have to do is let Mayuri be Shrini's true mistress."

"And you would be mounting these ladies on a regular basis."

"Not that you would need such an incentive," she added.

"I can't see how I can stop her from becoming his *true* mistress," I responded casually.

"She cannot become his *true* mistress, until she has your unconditional support."

"Agreed she might succumb to Shrini's advances and might deliver a child or two."

"But she would carry her guilt conscience and that might affect your relationship."

"What are you suggesting?" I asked.

"Well, you need to help her get rid of the guilt."

"And how do I do that?" I quickly retorted.

"By subtly conveying your desire to have her mounted by a superior stud, who rightfully deserves to impregnate her, every time she is in her fertile period," she said it rather casually. I was surprised by her directness but perhaps she was correct in being forthright about it.

"Understand," I responded and quickly asked, "What makes you think that Sneha and Dolly would be willing?"

"I know."

"Yet, why me?" I asked.

"Because they would pick you if they were to pick one from the three other men," she said.

"Really?"

"It shouldn't be a surprise to you," she said, "after all Mayuri must have seen something in you."

"Now it is a different matter that after sampling each one of you, she might choose to only get impregnated by Shrini."

"So, what makes you think that they would choose to mate with me?"

"I know that they would be willing to have an ongoing affair with you."

"This doesn't make sense?" I interjected.

"Why wouldn't they want to do with Shrini or Pratik or Vinil?"

"There are reasons for it," she quickly replied.

"But I guess, I would have to let the cat out of the bag," she added.

"The seeds of this were sown during the July 4th weekend of last year when Mayuri got the first taste of Shrini's majestic equipment."

"I guessed something happened that weekend and we guys were left in the dark," I said urging her to tell the whole story.

"Did they indulge in excessive activities that night?" I asked.

She nodded to my question. It was surprising why nobody voted on continuation of such an arrangement. As Rohini narrated the discussions that happened in our master bedroom that shaped much of our life, things became clearer. The ladies had decided to not relent and win the battle with us at all costs. They had figured out that by providing unrestricted access to them, they were actually helping the men defeat themselves. Rohini definitely had a subplot to the main theme, which entailed enlisting Mayuri's services to assist in her bedroom duties. It turned out Pratik molested Dolly to great extent and made full use of his rights that night. He irritated Dolly constantly by manhandling her breasts and even sticking up his finger up her ass most of the time. Vinil on the other hand was a lot more reserved and needed lot of encouragement from Sneha. We had all sampled our spouses to such an extent that we could practically have agreed to our wife swapping arrangement with no conditions attached.

The ladies vividly discussed their episodes that night -- naturally Rohini and Mayuri tempered their stories a little. Dolly expressed her resentment about being abused by Pratik but understood that he was only trying to unnerve her with his antics. Sneha didn't enjoy her time much with Vinil and later on confessed to Rohini that he was rather under equipped to handle someone her size. Sneha enjoyed kissing him though since Pratik rarely every kissed and he almost never went down on her. It was at this moment when Mayuri volunteered that I was, perhaps, the best kisser amongst all the men and perhaps rare one who could make a woman orgasm just by using his tongue. Rohini agreed with Mayuri and even added that I was decently equipped as well, which perked up Dolly and Sneha's interest.

All the ladies found me very attractive and felt that I was the best looking of the lot even though I was a little darker for their taste. Dolly was interested in me because of my all-round capabilities but more importantly because of my penis size. Sneha was interested in me because of my ability to please a woman with tongue. Rohini claimed that Pratik and I were similarly equipped.

Vinil and Pratik were certainly a little unsure about having their wives fucked by other men so they didn't vote in favor of the arrangement. Dolly and Sneha knew that their husbands wouldn't approve of such a wild idea and hence had to vote against it. Rohini and Mayuri voted against as per their initial plan.

Rohini smartly maintained these conversations with Dolly and Sneha on an individual basis and found out that they were eager to experiment outside their marriage. On confronting her with the question why she and Shrini chose Mayuri over the other interested ladies, her answer was enlightening. While Dolly and Sneha were willing to experiment, they could have never passed the litmus test -- walking the last mile. Pratik and Vinil were too possessive to allow their wives to become Shrini's mistress and both Dolly and Sneha certainly don't have the desire to undertake such a responsibility. Mayuri on the other had strong desire -- was capable -- and had an accommodating husband, apart from being the most beautiful and desirable woman among the three.

Having heard the entire story, I was satisfied. For once, it felt very good knowing that there were two other ladies who were interested in me. It was a happy coincidence that the three ladies, surprisingly, were interested in me and the three men, not surprisingly, were interested in my wife. This was an important revelation that shaped most of our lives.

Dolly and Sneha were attractive ladies, perhaps not as beautiful as Mayuri, yet attractive enough to spike my interest. In retrospect, it was thoughtful of Rohini to provide me such an opportunity. It was easier to accept her proposal -- not that I needed such an incentive but it helped me save my face in front of Mayuri and even Shrini. Dolly and Sneha were extremely fair like Mayuri but both were a little shorter than her. Dolly was the shortest at 5'1" while Sneha stood 5'3". Sneha was blessed with glowing complexion, very similar to that of Mayuri's, however her facial features weren't as striking and neither was her figure. She had a pyramid structure with wider hips but her breasts couldn't quite match her overall physique. Dolly on the other hand had slightly wider hips and narrow chest but her breasts were much bigger for her frame; they would have seemed even larger on Sneha. Dolly wasn't gifted with flawless complexion and her skin was a little rough but she was very cute.

I asked Rohini, "How soon can things begin?"

"As soon as you wish," she replied calmly.

"In fact, Dolly and Vinil are contemplating on starting their family."

"If you are lucky then you may get a chance to impregnate Dolly."

I was stunned hearing this. It was a little difficult for me to even accept that they would engage with me in an illicit relationship and here she was suggesting far too forbidden. It was difficult to understand my eagerness to fuck these women, since none of them were as beautiful as Mayuri. Nevertheless, I was hard pressed to accept Rohini's proposal.

Mayuri wouldn't be able to resist Shrini's advances and hence it was futile on my part to even resist such a proposal. Moreover, I truly desired to have her mounted by a much able stud -- one who could do justice to her beauty. I didn't take much longer to make up my mind and the following week just before flying home, I confessed to Rohini.

"Great," she said hearing my confession.

"It's the perfect choice for you."

"Besides you will get a chance to have some fun on the side as well."

"Now, listen," she continued.

"The plan is to have Mayuri deliver her first one before her 26th birthday."

Mayuri would be turning 25 this November, and her birthday was only two months away. We were planning to be in India in the month of November for her cousins wedding, so I presumed things would start after we came back. Rohini, however, had much grander plans.

"You need to encourage her to resume the affair," she urged.

"And in subtle ways suggest that you are not averse to the idea of having her bear Shrini's children."

This was easier said than done, though. Rohini's master plan was to be launched in India, as she later revealed. She arranged for a mini tour of Rajasthan on horseback knowing very well that Mayuri loved to ride. Mayuri herself had several times confessed that it was one of her dreams to go on a horse safari. Rohini decided to fulfill her dreams while providing Shrini an opportunity to fulfill his dream. I imagined Shrini mounting Mayuri while riding on a horse as I had once seen in a movie named Sirocco. Rohini left it to me to convey the plans to Mayuri. Quite unexpectedly, Mayuri got mad at me.

"You agreed," she shot back.

"What do you expect?" I responded.

"This was something you yearned for so long," I added not realizing that it carried another connotation as well.

"Besides, it would have been impolite," I added.

"Sameer you are already aware," she started. I responded "What?" not knowing what she meant.

"I can't sleep with Shrini," she added dejectedly, "without having consequences."

We had reached a point in our relationship where we clearly understood what this trip with them meant. Moreover, we could even talk about it -- albeit not in a very open and frank manner yet. Mayuri clearly understood that there would be an attempt to resurrect our arrangement, and this time she was hesitant to take the lead as it would have entailed consequences that we would have to deal with our entire life.

I understood her nervousness and took her in my arms. Her face was flush red, embarrassed about having to admit her plight. I lightly kissed her lips and whispered, "Yet you would always desire to sleep with him," and after a little thought added, "perhaps with some *unintended* consequences." I very cleverly stopped a fraction longer on the word *unintended*.

She had a nervous smile but I didn't let her feel embarrassed and kissed her passionately. Breaking the kiss she said, "You don't understand."

"Don't worry about the consequences," I interjected.

"Savor the moment!"

"I can't resist his advances Sameer," she moaned into my chest.

"I know he is much well-endowed and gives you much more pleasure," I responded very lovingly.

"You don't have to feel embarrassed of admitting your desires," I said very courageously.

"As long as you are not falling in love with him, we have nothing to fear." I added.

She kissed me and in between the kiss said, "You are an ideal husband." Her nervousness had vanished and she seemed to be a little more composed now, given that I almost suggested that she get pregnant from him. She slid her hand into my pajamas and cupped my erection that was painfully concealed in my underwear. Then pulling out my erection, she gave it a very wicked twist, and breaking the kiss said, "And he is an ideal lover," looking straight into my eyes. There was no shame but only pride as she made this statement.

"You only reserve the very best for your wife," she said tracing my lips with her tongue. She was practically drooling; I gulped lot of her saliva as we shared another open mouthed kiss.

"Your best mate to satisfy your wife in bed," she whispered between her kiss and then bit my lower lip. I quickly responded, "If he does the job," while my lower lip was still between her teeth. Hearing my prompt response heightened her excitement and she started nibbling on my lower lip.

"He does a magnificent job," she responded breaking the kiss. I quickly moved my hand inside her panty and inserted my middle finger deep into her vagina. It was soaking wet and I could slide it in with almost no effort.

"I can see the idea excites you," I said playing with her open vulva with my thumb.

"Very much," she moaned into my mouth, "More so during my fertile period," she added tactfully. I latched onto her lips and furiously pumped my penis in her palm. I moved my other hand behind her ass and fingered her puckered hole. It was already wet with her secretions flowing from her vagina and I didn't have much difficultly in titillating her there.

"You seem to be a little more interested in my ass," she said sexily.

"Don't get any ideas; I am reserving it for my lover!"

She was masturbating me as I probed both of her holes. I had already slid my other finger up her asshole up until my knuckle, beyond which I found a little difficult to maneuver. She was breathing heavily as my other had massaged her clit furiously. Pretty soon she was having her orgasm. Towards the end, her anal opening had widened enough for me to see-saw my finger effortlessly. Yet, it was in no way distended to accommodate my penis, much less Shrini's.

Recovering from her orgasm, she asked, "You wouldn't mind if I provided exclusive access to Shrini during my fertile periods, do you?"

"Not if you intend to get pregnant from him," I responded without missing a beat. She smiled and kissed me deeply again. Her kisses were much wetter and longer than usual. She straddled me and positioned my quickly inserted my penis into her lubricated vagina.

"You wouldn't mind if I reserved myself exclusively for Shrini on Friday nights?" she playfully asked bobbing up and down on my penis.

"Not if you make it up following night and I get to bone Rohini," I replied promptly.

"You bastard!" she said.

"You should consider yourself lucky if you ever get me all to yourself after this starts."

"I wouldn't mind as long as you are willing to entertain me in your spare time," I responded pushing my penis deep into her.

"You can definitely count on that," she replied playfully. She didn't ride me all the way; instead chose to fellate me. She then gently kneaded my asshole for the first in our life. And then after spending a few minutes sucking on my penis, she did something that totally took me with surprise. She wet her middle finger with her saliva and applied a little more pressure to the entrance. She generously applied her saliva to lubricate the entrance, enough to slide her finger in. I squirmed with pleasure as she did this. It was perhaps too much for me and I climaxed in a matter of couple of minutes after she initiated this. I expected her to swallow my cum as she had done several times for Shrini but she didn't. Instead she let it just rub my sperm smeared penis across her lips.

"I would have swallowed every drop of Shrini's ejaculation," she said with a little smirk as she headed for our bathroom. She turned back and justified, "Part of my mistress duties." As we slid in bed, snuggled against each other, she whispered, "I have not intention of entering the family way, yet."

"So, you better keep that stud away from me."

Next few weeks until we flew to India went in similar fashion. Each night Mayuri would test the limits of my desire and my willingness to surrender my breeding privileges to Shrini. As each day passed it seemed clear to me that although Mayuri enjoyed our fantasy, she was unwilling to live it. The three weeks in India were spent quite passionately as well. Mayuri despite being busy with marriage arrangements never neglected my needs; in fact she would fuck me tirelessly.

Just a day before we were scheduled to fly to Rajasthan, Rohini called and let us know that she wouldn't be able to make the trip due to her mother's health. She encouraged both of us to go ahead with our plans. Mayuri and I were surprised with this sudden change of plan but believed Rohini as her mother indeed wasn't well. Rohini called me a little later after Mayuri went out with her friends.

vyasya
vyasya
985 Followers