Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
982 Followers

"Wouldn't you?" she asked me again; certainly not expecting any answer from me.

"Or would you rather give each of your friends a chance," she seethed as she probed my anal opening with her right hand. My fingers were furiously see-sawing through her sloppy vagina. For a moment, the thought actually flashed through my mind. She could have only implied Vinil, Pratik, and Shrini. Mayuri was far more attractive than any of the other women in our circle and hence I was sure none would refuse such a splendid opportunity.

"Or would you rather hand the privilege to black partner from my firm?" she asked teasingly. I kissed her in response.

"Who would you prefer?" I asked breaking the kiss.

"Does it matter?" she replied after a brief pause.

"As long as I am in heat and it is not you - the lawful owner - who is mounting," she added giggling.

"Seriously," I urged her.

"Shrini is obviously a choice," she answered thinking a little.

"Don't stop," she urged me to continue the humping motion as I had slowed down my tempo.

"Vinil doesn't even qualify," she said dismissively.

"The black partner from my office might be a good candidate but then he could make your wife his private slut," she reasoned, "and I can't conceive from him and yet keep this a secret."

"Pratik is not very appealing," she said and then contradicted herself, "but neither was Shrini."

"I have heard horrible things about Pratik," she added.

"What?" I asked.

"Just that he is unhygienic and that he almost never engaged in oral sex and rarely ever kisses Sneha."

Pratik was certainly not particular about hygiene and was well known for taking baths every couple of days. The other aspects intrigued me as he never expressed his aversion to oral sex and kissing. I learned that he never engaged in French kissed Sneha as the idea was too gross for him.

"So she was complaining," I said.

"Yes but only about those two things."

"She actually was very happy with her sex life because he makes up for it. She claimed she never missed an orgasm because of lack of foreplay."

"He is very well endowed it seems," chided Mayuri.

"Sounds good isn't it?" she teased me.

"May be Sneha has a problem with her breath," I interrupted.

"She has awesome breath and is a great kisser too!" Mayuri retorted quickly.

"How do you know?" I asked. Mayuri hesitated, only a little, and then said, "I have kissed her."

"What?" I asked stunned.

"She wanted to feel how it is to be kissed and I offered."

"Really?" I asked, "When was this?"

"Let us not change topic," she cut me, "you would have preferred if I had locked lips with Pratik."

"Tell you what," she said, "Why don't we recruit his services as well?" Her stroking motion increased as I had stopped humping her hearing all the strange news.

"I can assure you that bastard wouldn't rest until he has knocked me a few times," she said with a little anger. It seems he had tried to exploit her a few times after we had gotten married but Mayuri never took it seriously. I was a little upset hearing this to which she said, "It has happened to me several times."

"You should be proud that your wife elicits sexual interest of other men."

"Instead of getting mad, you should figure out ways to let them have her," she joked.

"Yes sure. This time when they visit why don't you spend your nights with him while I spend my nights with Sneha," I quickly retorted.

"Honey," she said, "Unlike you he has the capacity to satisfy both his wife and your wife!"

"There is no way he is going to tolerate you sleeping with his wife," she said.

"Albeit, Sneha might not mind in enlisting your services to prime her for Pratik," she added sexily, grinding my testicles. I was stunned with her coarse remark. Although, I loved the smell and taste of Mayuri and was ever willing to please in every which way, it didn't quite mean that I would do the same for Sneha. The notion that I ranked below Pratik from her perspective struck me as he wasn't particularly good looking. Over the years, he had put on too much of weight and had a distinct pot belly and even his face showed his age with a double chin. To compound, his irascible and callous behavior along with his unhygienic characteristics never made him popular among women.

"No one can appreciate the importance of your soothing tongue more," she continued.

"Can you believe," she said, "she can count the number of times Pratik performed oral sex on her."

"Sneha is a fairly large woman," she said, "if she can't accommodate him with ease, then even I can't"

It dawned on me what appealed her about Pratik. Mayuri certainly wasn't interested in anyone who wouldn't fall in Shrini's league ever since she tasted sex with him. She was certainly curious about what Pratik had to offer; I just hoped she wouldn't go out of the way to find out.

"Who knows, she may even repay by performing oral sex on you."

"And keep away Pratik, if you don't want him to have his share."

"I have heard dreadful things about him from Sneha but she did hint that he is well endowed."

"Although, Rohini claimed he would be no match to Shrini."

"How would she know?" I asked.

"Precisely," responded Mayuri.

"Did you enjoy your time away with Shrini," I asked changing the topic.

"Very much," she said and leaned into me for a hot kiss.

"Although, I wished you were there to prime and soothe me," she said breaking the kiss.

"Are you in love with him," I asked hesitantly. She laughed and acted surprised with my question.

"Honey," she said, "you are very innocent."

"The only person who deserves my love and adoration is you!" she said emphatically.

"Do you feel Shrini and Rohini have kind of played with us," I asked.

"Yes," she responded after a little thought.

"There is no way you would agree to have him impregnate me."

"Were you aware of this?" I asked.

"To some extent and I played along only after realizing that you actually enjoyed the thought of sharing your wife with him."

"Was the pregnancy thing his idea or your idea?" I asked.

"It was our idea," she said, "I mean it was yours and mine."

"Mine," I responded stunned.

"You relish the very thought of it," she added emphatically.

"To me as a woman, it was only natural that the one that pleases me more in the bed deserved a chance." I kissed her and tried to roll on top of her; trying my luck the second time.

"Can you read something," she asked sexily.

"What?" I asked puzzled with her question and I looked if there was something scribed on her body.

"Property of Shrini!" she exclaimed.

I massaged her breasts and kneaded her nipples. I wasn't sure if my mind was playing tricks with me but her breasts looked a little swollen. I nibbled on her nipples and gently squeezed them while she gently stroked my hard penis. As I moved to get on top of her, she said, "I think you better not."

"Why?" I asked.

"Only the alpha male mounts a mare in heat," she added. As I mumbled my complaints, she cut me saying, "You made the conscious choice of having your wife impregnated by your well-endowed friend."

"Now don't complain."

"Let his seed soak in and fulfill your dreams," she added.

"If you could let me catch my breath a little," she said, "I can help you ejaculate," pushing me down towards her pussy.

I spent the next few minutes eating her when she decided to relieve me. She sucked me and deep-throated me very easily and gave me such an intense blow-job that I couldn't last more than five minutes. She made sure that I didn't ejaculate in her as that privilege was reserved for Shrini. We slept in each other's arms after we both were done for the night. It was around 10:00pm and I had forgotten to ask her about dinner but she wasn't interested.

We slept blissfully for most of the night but somehow, I wasn't quite done for the night. I woke up to take a leak a little after midnight and after returning back from the bathroom noticed her laying down almost naked with her night gown riding way over her butt. She was sleeping on her stomach and one of her legs was raised over a pillow and the crack between her cheeks was wide open. She was in perfect position to be taken by Shrini. I had to play with her and decided to start from her butt, without waking her up. I gently kissed her butt and homed in on her anus. She had a strong pungent smell that indicated that she hadn't showered this morning in preparation for the night with me. I didn't hesitate from tonguing her butt. After a few minutes of licking her anus, Mayuri moaned and woke up from her sleep. She blabbered, "Sameer what are you doing?"

"Why don't you get some sleep."?

"You know there is not much you are going to get." I ignored her and went on to eat her ass out for another twenty minutes while Mayuri fingered herself to another orgasm. I wondered if she would let me take her anally given that vaginal sex was ruled out for the next month. I moved up and lay next to her straddling her butt and rubbing my penis in the crack between her butt. Mayuri moaned, "I wish, I could let you take me right now!"

"You can?" I whispered.

"There is another hole," I whispered gently nibbling her earlobe. I wasn't too worried about my breath as the licking had taken care of all the foul producing germs. She squirmed in response and pushed back her butt against my pelvis.

"I am tempted," she seethed, "but need to reserve it for one of my bulls."

"Shrini?" I said driving my penis into the crack and now it was rubbing against her pussy lips.

"He is not too keen," she whispered back.

"Then who," I asked concerned.

"Well, whoever after Shrini retires," she said casually.

"You may get a chance if you are lucky," she added turning her face towards me. I was a little disappointed at missing out on a nice opportunity. Mayuri was interested but somehow was holding out on it. Ever since this episode became official I wanted to be with Mayuri and spend quality time with her. Somehow, Rohini's mind play was working on me as I tried to prove on every occasion that I indeed was a good lover. Mayuri sensed this and asked me, "Is something wrong honey?"

"You seem to be anxious about something."

"Don't know," I responded.

"There sure is something," she said.

"I hope you are not too jealous," she said in concerned tone.

"No, it's not that," I responded.

"Good. Shrini is just a fuck-mate."

"He might get to implant his seed in me but you would be the father of my children," she said sexily, her hand gripping my penis now. I moved in to kiss her and she kissed me forcibly pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. Her breath definitely wasn't fresh but I was in too hot a state to worry about that. I instinctively humped and she tightened her grip but just enough to let my penis slide in through her palm. She encouraged me to continue the humping motion and very soon I was see-sawing through her palm in search for my climax to relieve my anxiety. I moved my left hand to her pussy and fingered her pussy but very lightly and gently kneading her clit. We kissed each other very sensuously as both of us enjoyed the pleasant and different experience.

"How many times did you do it?" I asked in between our kisses.

"16," she said instantaneously. It seemed as if both Rohini and she were also keeping a count of her sessions.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Fantastic," was her reply.

"Is there any way I can watch both of you?" I asked. She stopped for a moment and said, "You have already seen us in action once." My heart skipped a beat when I heard this. It reminded me of last year's Valentine day, which Rohini and I had secretly watched. However, I mustered courage and said, "It was too dark," implying that she was referring to the second night of safari.

"Do you want to see how well he treats your wife?" she asked sexily and kissed me.

"Let me assure you," she said, "He makes best use of the privilege you have given him."

"I know," I said.

"How badly you want it?" she asked.

"Come on, don't stop it," she said as I slowed down my tempo.

"Pretty badly," I groaned.

"What can you do for it?" she asked.

"Whatever," I said wondering if she could humiliate me anymore.

"Would you undress your wife for him?" she asked seductively. I had underestimated her. It seemed that this was just the beginning.

"Hmm..." I nodded my approval driving my penis much farther in her palm.

"Would you prime your wife for his entry?" she asked biting my lower lip. I was getting excited with the talk and increased my tempo.

"Would you guide him into your wife honey?" she asked sexily.

"Tell me, would you?" I only increased the tempo in response and my finger frigged her very roughly.

"He has a huge tool," she exhaled, "Would you lubricate it for me?"

"With your tongue," she managed to say after a brief pause, her voice wavering towards the end. I devoured her mouth as I heard this and now was frantically fucking her hand. As I hit the crescendo, she said, "Would you rim him honey as I blow him?" I shot a huge load into her palm. She withdrew her hand from underneath me and licked clean my semen from her hand to my utter surprise. It was the first time, I saw her lick my semen. She still had never swallowed my semen, though. I understood her motivation when she pulled me for a kiss pushing her tongue deep into my mouth forcing my own semen into my mouth. As our excitement settled down, she said, "You may not have the pleasure of watching us anytime soon as Shrini is shy about these things." We settled the topic for the night and went to bed. As we nuzzled into each other I quickly said, "You have become such a slut!"

"I take that as a compliment," she jokingly responded and added, "But remember I am your wife and Shrini's slut!"

The next day when we had sobered up and were about to leave to the airport, she hugged and thanked me for being an understanding husband. She confessed her love for me. As a gift for my generosity she proceeded to give me a blow-job and this time she assured that I could come in her mouth - only for that one time, though. For the next ten minutes she gave me one of the best blow jobs. It was impressive that she deep-throated me several times and her suction was so effective that I couldn't hold on for more than ten minutes. She didn't even use her hands and yet I ended up ejaculating so quickly. She gulped much of it but did pass me on some when she kissed me. She again warned me that I wouldn't get such a privilege for a long time as it was primarily reserved for her bulls.

Over the next week or so the same theme followed in our bedroom where Mayuri always teased about having to help her and Shrini during their session and each time she tested the boundaries by throwing the same questions at critical moments of our love making, in the process extending our boundaries. The wordings and manner in which she posed them varied but they pointed to the very same acts. She was confident that none of that would ever transpire as Shrini could not have tolerated my presence and certainly wouldn't like engaging with me in any of the acts that Mayuri was alluding to. Mayuri was in constant state of arousal for the next week and she was always looking for opportunities to indulge in a little foreplay.

We returned to the US after another week's stay in India. Shrini and Rohini returned a few days after we arrived in the US but due to our hectic work schedule we didn't get to spend any time with them. Mayuri and Shrini were extremely busy with their work and didn't have any chance to socialize for another week. Although, Mayuri got a little time on hand later during the weekend but Shrini was sucked into an escalation that didn't allow him any time at all. Mayuri was sexually frustrated by not having an opportunity to mate with Shrini for more than 15 days. She had tasted blood after a long layover of nine months and certainly didn't enjoy the brief gap.

It turned out that Shrini got an opportunity to be with Mayuri the second weekend after we landed in the US. Rohini had to meet some friends over that weekend so she decided to stay at her place all by herself while Shrini decided to stay at our place for the weekend as his work required him to be present in the San Francisco area for any escalation over the weekend. I anticipated this session to be an extremely hot one since Mayuri had been longing this for more than a week but wasn't sure if it would indeed be as intense and long as Shrini was overworked ever since he got back from vacation. I wanted to watch them mate but knew there was no way to spy on them. Unlike our previous apartment the master bedroom was upstairs - we were living in a town house - and the windows were facing exterior of the building and there was absolutely no way to peek inside the bedrooms. The bed was much farther from the door and hence there was very little hope of overhearing them, unless they made loud noises or yelled. I did some research on the Internet and found a very nice way of using cell phone as an eavesdropping device. It was a risky strategy but I wasn't too concerned about getting caught by Mayuri as she very well knew my desire to eavesdrop on them.

On that Friday, I reached home a little earlier and after a little foreplay with Mayuri got down to my work. The equipment was ready and needed to be located at the right place so that I could hear them in the act. The bedside table was the right place but it could be conspicuous if they made love with the lights on. I didn't believe they would - if at all the bedside lamp would be on. Shrini arrived a little after 10:00 and soon sat down for dinner. Mayuri as his obedient mistress set the dinner table and served food for him that she had already prepared. Shrini never gulped his food down unlike Mayuri and I, who were very quick with dinners. He liked to usually have his food watching TV without getting disturbed. Mayuri came into our guest bedroom after a little chitchat with him.

"He is here, honey," she whispered closing the door behind her.

"He is here to mount your wife," she said giggling and gave an open mouthed kiss. She pulled me down as she sat on the bed saying, "Come, and quickly prepare me for him." She was wearing another of her favorite night gowns that I had given her as a gift on one of our anniversaries. All I had to do was slid my hand up, push aside the gusset and drive my tongue into the folds of her vagina. She didn't need any lubrication as her vagina was extremely wet and soppy. Nevertheless, I obediently licked her up for the next fifteen minutes until she thought she was ready for Shrini's onslaught. As she stepped out into the living room downstairs, I hurriedly setup the phone near the bedside and hoped that Mayuri and Shrini don't notice it.

Mayuri took a few minutes to clean up the table and tidy up the kitchen before she joined him on the sofa. While at the sofa, they didn't talk much but just watched the program on TV. They didn't stay there for long and soon moved to our master bedroom.

"You look gloomy," Mayuri broke the silence. I could hear pretty well through the cell phone, although they weren't exactly near the phone. Shrini didn't respond.

"Don't worry," she added cheering him up, "this sexy lady is here to help you relax."

"What's up?"

"Still having problems with your boss?" she said. The sound of the creaking bed let me know that they moved to the bed.

"I am not sure, I will get the promotion," he said in despair.

"Why do you give up?"

"It is not just about work."

"I know."

"Rohini, isn't willing?"

"Don't think so," he responded dryly.

"Not sure if that would tilt the scales."

"Well, your other wife will surely tilt the scales," she said sexily.

"I can't let that happen," Shrini responded.

vyasya
vyasya
982 Followers