Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
991 Followers

Ever since Shrini had relocated to India, verbal foreplay had essentially vanished. Mayuri had become serious and sometimes I missed the lighter aspect of our sex. She, however, didn't take long to come around and about two weeks before the move, she said, "Why don't we reserve intercourse for Pratik for the next couple of months or so?"

I had already stopped traveling during the week days to LA, so this meant no sex for me. Fortunately, she wasn't averse to oral sex and her concern primarily was about keeping her vaginal muscles firm for her action with Pratik. When the topic of how she would seduce Pratik into it. She replied, "I don't have to. He would do it."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He flirts whenever we are alone."

"I will be more receptive," she added.

I was a little puzzled but she had dropped hints about this a few times earlier. Never realized all these years that Pratik had been flirting with her. Their interaction always seemed ordinary. While Rohini had alluded to Pratik's philandering nature, I thought he was simply being himself.

While we were excited about moving to Denver, we never thought about the ramifications of things not working out. The terms of the contract required me to stay the full two-year period. Mayuri decided to take some time off from work, instead of continuing work in Denver. Her career aspirations had taken a back seat and she seemed more interested in starting a family and having couple of children before heading back to work again. It became obivious on who the father would be when she shared her calculations. If she gets pregnant within the first year of our stay at Denver then there would be yet another opportunity for her to conceive before the our two year period ends in Denver.

To be continued...

vyasya
vyasya
991 Followers
12