Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
978 Followers

"Just make sure Sameer uses a condom," he whispered into her ear. Mayuri enjoyed verbal foreplay. Shrini didn't have penchant for that; it was only her constant encouragement that made him react.

"Better yet, avoid it during your fertile periods," he continued.

Mayuri reached back and stroked his penis that was losing stiffness. After fiddling with her anus for over five minutes, he initiated his humping motion. Again with a swift moment, he was lodged inside her, getting a loud grunt from her. Pratik humped her at a decent pace for the next five minutes before showing signs of ejaculation. It seemed Pratik couldn't hold it as long as Shrini but she attributed it to his first time with her.

He slowed his tempo and took her in his arms from behind. She was practically standing upright with a thick sausage slithering through her vagina. He played with her nipples, nuzzling into her neck. Yet again, she found that her pelvic muscles were much stiffer and offering lot of friction to his invading penis, in this new position.

When his finger moved to her clit, her body convulsed, launching her into second climax. She leaned back, offering her mouth to his kiss. Pratik latched onto her lips and kissed her passionately. She confessed of fantasizing me sucking on her clit while he plowed her pussy. Surely, she imagined my tongue in place of his fingers.

"Are you still a virgin there?" he asked referring to her anus. She nodded, with a smile.

"Won't stay for long," he added, again kissing her lips. Mayuri explained the position had intensified her experience; it seemed his penis was knocking her cervix with every stroke. He pushed her to lean forward again, making space for his finger to enter her anus. Again, it annoyed her but she resisted the urge to stop him. After all, it was the first time she experienced pain in sexual act while having intercourse. The only other time she found it painful was when Shrini humped her face. Her excitement had elevated several notches. She finally met an alpha male mounting her on his own terms - with utter disregard to her preferences.

Pratik continued his stroking along with his perverse act for the next several minutes. He had certainly controlled it far more than she had expected. He added yet another act to her repertoire - to withstand anal manipulation without any lubrication.

They heard the security person call to verify if someone was in. She responded quickly, "Give me ten minutes."

"Hurry up," she urged him.

"He can wait," he responded.

She was getting uncomfortable in the cold room and wanted to wrap it up quickly. She disengaged and turned around. Her modesty returned when she looked at him again. She laid her eyes on his equipment. The thick dark knob lay exposed, glistening with her juices. It was slightly curved up. She approved of it once again. Pratik urged her to spread her legs in the standing position. But she had different thoughts. She stroked his penis gently, still mesmerized by its beauty. Pratik kissed her again as she weighed the idea of kneeling down to take it into her mouth.

Her heart won over her mind - that was stopping her from acting too slutty. She slid down and kneeled in front of him taking his penis in her mouth. She relished it with delicate strokes of her tongue. She also licked the repository of baby making semen, encouraging him to ejaculate quickly.

Pratik, however, was more interested in sliding it inside, past her throat. Length was not much of an issue now; but thickness still was. She alternated between allowing him to push his penis in her mouth and delicate licks. She was getting tired and after about ten minutes of fellatio, she stood up to stretch her legs.

"Let's get cracking," he said kissing her lips. He wanted to take her from behind again. And this time, she anticipated a brisk tempo.

"There is a lot to deposit inside," he quipped lining his penis at the entrance of her pussy. He plowed for a further two minutes before depositing his semen inside. His penis twitched and shot several spurts of his sperm deep inside her. Her inner walls were inundated with his thick semen. There wasn't much chance for her if she had been in her fertile period. She turned around to look at his spent equipment. Without much encouragement she kneeled down again to clean his penis of her juices and his semen.

It lasted only for about twenty five minutes with five minutes of prelude. They left the restroom together. Rohini and Sneha had inadvertently, perhaps intentionally, carried her stuff back; leaving her no option to walk back in that state. Pratik offered his jacket but that still left plenty of her body to admire. He walked her upstairs with his arm around her waist. The security person smiled as they sauntered across the lobby. Little did he realize that Pratik was escorting someone else's wife. She cursorily objected to his behavior but realized that it was quite dark outside anyway.

Mayuri thought about her recent episode and how satisfied she was in just twenty-five minutes. Although, she wasn't comfortable, she liked the spontaneity. Leading her to the stairs instead of the elevator, he offered yet another hint. Upstairs, just before exiting the stairs, she turned around and offered him a kiss. Surprisingly, Pratik kissed her back, forcing his tongue inside her mouth, in the process tasting his own semen.

The session with Pratik had certainly convinced her about his virility. Moving to Denver meant continuing the lifestyle. Not sustainable given all she thought about was getting pregnant. The financial implications of the move were too enticing for either of us to resist the move. My new compensation and the lower cost of living compensated for her salary as well. The two year tenure allowed her to contemplate the possibility and perhaps getting pregnant by him.

vyasya
vyasya
978 Followers