Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
980 Followers

The steady rhythm followed. Pratik was not only well endowed but also knew how to pleasure a woman. For the next fifteen minutes he ploughed her from behind. Mayuri was in heaven as her moans confirmed. Due to the stable nature of that phase, I too got involved and pleasured her with my tongue wholeheartedly, essentially doubling her pleasure.

Her body started convulsing again and she moved her hand to massage her clit; confirming that she was approaching her second one. Towards the end her grunts became louder and her body went limp. Pratik too was nearing his crescendo and he picked up his tempo. She supported herself on her elbows and faced the brunt of his fucking. It was very fast paced but didn't last longer than two minutes. Several grunts from Pratik confirmed that he was unloading his precious semen inside her. He fell on top of her, who transferred a lot of weight on me in the process. She held him in place and massaged his balls, urging them to release more of his baby making sperm.

Few moments later, his shrunken penis flopped out, dripping his semen on my face. He crashed on the bed trying to catch his breath. Mayuri was too exhausted to react. She just lay their calmly her pelvis on top of my mouth as his copious cum dripped into my eager mouth. After about a minute or so, she lowered her pelvis onto my mouth and let me soothe her ravaged pussy. Needless to mention, her pussy was a gaping hole now, and even that darkness, I could clearly sense that. I really wondered if she would be able to feel me if I tried to mount her at this point. She adjusted her position, so that she could fellate him while feeding me his cum.

She didn't waste too much time and moved up to lay against him and hugged him lovingly.

"Nine more months," she exhaled.

Ignoring me, they slept blissfully. I retreated from the master bedroom as I felt too uncomfortable lying inside next both of them. However, Pratik hadn't even tried to talk to me or say anything insulting. This session was etched in my mind and for once, I really wanted Mayuri to be his mistress for life. I couldn't get much sleep as I tossed and turned on the couch kept outside the master bedroom but they slept blissfully. Early in the morning, Mayuri woke me up. She was playing with my pecker that was painfully in taut condition the whole night. She chuckled at my predicament and kissed me passionately while her lover slept inside. She had freshened up for her morning session as revealed by her minty breath.

"Thanks for being such an understanding lover," she whispered.

"You were brave," she said.

"This was the best session of my life!"

"And it was all because of you," she added, kissing me again.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"I had always fantasized, you taking my lover's penis in your mouth, to prep it for the encounter."

"Which, you did," she said, and added, "for a few fleeting moments."

"And I really wanted you to guide him into me."

"I am indebted," she exhaled.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"Yes," I exhaled, "but not because I was so close to his penis."

She laughed playfully.

"This was a one-off," she assured, "we won't get this closer again."

"What fascinated you the most," she asked.

"Honestly?" I asked. She looked puzzled. Encouraged by her nodding, I blurted, "His penis."

She looked at me crossly.

"Not the way one would think."

"I think, you made an excellent choice."

"There is no doubt he could fill you even after you have delivered three children!"

"Beyond any doubt." She agreed.

As I sifted under her, aligning my stiff erection against her wedges of pelvis, she said, "You still have to wait."

"I need to attend to my lover."

"You are going to put your tongue in his foul mouth?" I quizzed her.

"With what he has, you shouldn't be surprised if put my tongue in his foul asshole," she retorted.

"Lest you wonder, you may see for yourself what my morning sessions are like."

She left me high and dry again but it seemed to keep my interest alive in eavesdropping on her. The door to the master bedroom was right across and it was still very dark outside. She had switched on the bedside light and kept the door slightly ajar. It was easy to peep into the bedroom and spy on them through the dresser mirror. She slept onto the other side of him, so that she wouldn't block my view. Very soon, she nuzzled into him as her hand slid inside his pajamas. Pratik was still asleep but it required only a little coercion from her before he moved. She showered his face with small kisses, eventually homing on his lips. Her kisses became wetter as she pursed her lips on his.

Just as she had explained, the sloth hardly moved, requiring her to shower all her attention. Perhaps, this was the trait that excited her the most. After all, as the alpha male, he had the breeding rights and he knew that the women under the roof came to him when it was time.

She kissed him passionately and slowly the sloth was returning her kisses. She hungrily slithering her tongue into his foul mouth. The bulge down confirmed that he was responding. Noticing the watch confirmed that Mayuri had spent well over ten minutes eliciting his interest in her. All along inhaling his foul breath but only responding with her sensuous kisses.

She then moved southwards, yanking off his pajamas and revealing his gigantic penis once again. My resolve was once again reaffirmed as I abjectly surrendered my husbandly rights to this marvelous specimen of his. Giving only a cursory lick to his penis, she instead focused on his asshole. He lay on his side with her head wedged between his legs, focusing on his anal opening. Any doubts about her fascination for him were dispelled then as she spent a good ten minutes simply tonguing his anus.

It was only then the sloth woke up to mount her in missionary position. And then did he plough her? To my utter disbelief I found him ploughing her for the next thirty minutes. No, it wasn't fast, but neither was it slow. It was a good mixture of the two but the proof was in Mayuri's moaning. They kissed throughout the intercourse and I often heard her moans muffled by their kisses. Soon after depositing his semen, Pratik retired to his guest bedroom. Allowing me yet another chance to make out with my wife. After having pleased her by soothing her pussy, she returned the favor by giving me a blow job but it didn't last long as the moment she inserted her finger into my anus, I unloaded into her mouth. She lovingly sucked all the cum and looked at me with disapproval.

"Even Vinil last's longer than this," she complained, swallowing the semen.

He had a blank check from her; so the farther she was from him, the better it was for us. Fortunately, he had very low sperm count as Mayuri had offered him bareback rides whenever he desired.

Later on, as we lay there in each others arms, she confessed her love for me once again. She knew that the only aspects I had enjoyed were watching them from very close quarters and to some extent eating his creampie. The rest was mostly for her pleasure. She admitted that combination of my tongue with his penis were quite potent and intended to repeat someday if I was willing.

She became pregnant with his child that very same month. Her affair with him returned to normalcy and she made out with him alone as she did in the past. We rarely indulged in that sort of threesome; although a few times we did make out with Mayuri together like a regular threesome with both men lavishing atte ntion on one woman. Three other times, during that pregnancy, Mayuri urged me to be subservient during a threesome and made me do such things as sucking his balls and his knob during their act of intercourse. Those were ephemeral events but in her mind they always stood out. Again, it was always done to please Mayuri. It never seemed that Pratik enjoyed them; he only tolerated it, perhaps to humiliate me in the bedroom.

Mayuri had two fulfilling years at his place. She delivered our second daughter in the seventeenth month of our stay at his place. And conceived our son in the twenty-first month of our stay. Essentially, before her twenty-eighth birthday she was a mother of three children with her first conception during her twenty-fifth birthday. It was an incredible feat for a career oriented woman who didn't want to enter the family way until she was past her thirties. Just like their mother, both the kids were fair and good looking; so my apprehensions were unwarranted.

As the years progressed, the ploy of the ladies became clear to me. Not happy with their monotonous - and more importantly, monogamous lives - they conspired to embrace a promiscuous lifestyle. It was Rohini, of course who initiated the process of debauchery.

None of them wanted scandals, so they intended to keep it between the four families. However, novelty only went so far. Rohini had to add that twist; after all she had been cuckolding Shrini all those years. The gullible women - namely Dolly and Mayuri - had to embrace their fate. Rohini planted the seeds in their mind that some men - not all - actually liked it when their wives indulged in such extramarital activities.

It wasn't clear why Mayuri seemed to be the center of this new universe - perhaps it was her age, perhaps it was her beauty, perhaps it was her libido but she was crowned the queen. Later she showed that she absolutely deserve d the title. Part of Rohini's reasoning was that the men would naturally flock to her and hence she had to offer special privileges to these men. The ploy worked, excellently, as I fell for Rohini's ploy on that movie night and Rohini very adroitly conveyed this to her before even the movie started. In some sense, Rohini had convinced Mayuri that with me as her husband, she could live this lifestyle to the fullest extent. Several episodes, events reinforced this over and over. Eventually, nature took its course and it wasn't long before she desired to be impregnated by these men instead of her husband. To a certain extent, she actually believed, this is what I would have desired as well.

Dolly was a slightly different story. Vinil was indeed low on sperm count. Her plight was understandable but she did have the same cuckolding tendencies. It was just that Vinil wasn't much of a cuckold. It was only Mayuri who could live this lifestyle to the fullest. She was indeed privileged in this regard. She was gorgeous, very young, adventurous, and was blessed with a husband like me, who always wanted to reserve the very best for her. Dolly on the other hand wasn't even as willing and adventurous as Mayuri was. Neither did she like kissing Pratik, especially with his morning breath, nor did she like to spend hours fellating them. Mayuri aced the tests on every dimension.

It is clear that Pratik was the top alpha male in the group but somehow it was Shrini who first made it with Mayuri. I am still unclear why Rohini did it this way and whether Mayuri knew right at the outset that Pratik was a much potent option. It seemed to me that since Shrini had always been surrendering his rights to Pratik, it was only right for him to have a first go at Mayuri. Rohini's miscarriage only solidified this and he impregnated Mayuri before him. Mayuri claimed that the sex with Shrini was electrifying but it was mostly because of the novelty. With Pratik, it was heavenly. The frequency was much less with Pratik but it was immensely satisfying as Pratik loved being inside her most of the time. Shrini was adventurous but in retrospect she preferred Pratik over Shrini.

Just like any cuckold, my graduation took several steps. Allowing my wife to date another man. Allowing her to experiment with them. Essentially, persuading her to consider another man. Often very subtly reducing the frequency of sex with her and reacting to her fantasies or verbal foreplay. Showing her the consideration when she needed the most. Such as allowing, actually encouraging, her to mate with her lover before me or sometimes at the expense of me. Showing the indifference, first, for the state of her pussy or mouth - as to where they had been - and then, later, getting fascinated by that state. All of this culminating in her impregnation by the two alpha males.

As the prominent alpha male, Pratik impregnated all the women in the group, except for Rohini. She conceived from him multiple times but miscarried. Shrini as the next in line impregnated two women from the group. And I as the beta male, sneaked in a chance with Sneha. We had three children, one fathered by Shrini and the rest by Pratik. Dolly's first conception was from Pratik, instead of me, but it only seems fair in retrospect now. She had three children, one fathered by Shrini and the rest by Pratik. Sneha too had three, one fathered by me and the rest two by her husband. The hierarchy was clear as Pratik stood at the top with the count of 6, Shrini a distant second with 2, and me salvaging a meagerly 1.

As per the plan, we returned from Denver after about 2 and half years stay. Mayuri spent the next several years raising our children and those were indeed the most challenging days as we hardly got time for each other. She immediately went on pill and shunned the thoughts of having yet another child. About once a month, Pratik would visit and spend a week working from the local office . It wasn't as electric as it used to but there were times when they would indulge in twice or thrice every night. She showed no inclination of getting pregnant again, even though Pratik often tried to convince her. Apart from those special weeks, our life was mundane for five years until the youngest one went to school.

A few times, Shrini and Rohini visited us and we did re-live some of our old days but mostly it was plain. She started her work when our youngest went to school. She worked from home most of the days, which she did most of those five years but it was far infrequent. One of those days, after she had started working full time, I happened to ask, if the black partner from her firm still piqued her interest. She smiled. We understood each other.

After the lull of daily chores and raising children, we were entering the second phase of our marriage. She was nearing her thirty-five and to some extent she had lost her interest in Pratik. The visits were very infrequent and it seemed she longed for novelty yet again. Mayuri had regained her shape and was in her pristine form, almost resembling her younger self. All the hard work with my firm had made us affluent and work didn't warrant as much attention.

Not much was said. Within a couple of months, she broke the news that her black partner, after a wait of ten years, mounted her. He was about the same age as Pratik, around forty-six then. While not very athletic, he took good care of himself and was still attractive as per Mayuri. About twice a week, they got together and she pleasured him to his hearts content. Pretty soon, she got her tubes tied, to allow for more sexual freedom with him. He was almost the same size as Pratik but a little shorter, however with a little bit of hyperactivity in the bed. Naturally, she preferred a session with him over me, even though he was much older than me. He has been discrete and she reciprocated with a fervor that he never imagined. He is her current steady lover. However, age is catching up with him fast, so she may have to consider yet another in a few years time.

On the family front, not a single soul suspects of anything. Neither do our relatives wonder about the dis-similarities between our children and why none of them resembles me.

Today, when we reflect back on our lifestyle decisions, we don't regret them. In fact, Mayuri several times admitted it would have been much better had Pratik & Shrini imposed on her as soon as she had landed in the US. Her libido was much higher and the close proximity with all the friends those days would have provided her far more opportunities. Just imagining, Pratik mounting her in the first month after our marriage gave her the shivers. How to raise so many children could have been a problem? But then, we are very well to do now.

Instead of indulging in every detail, we thought, this would be a good place to put an end to this story. We had graduated with flying colors on this journey. Mayuri's very own words were a testament to this, "If I had a chance to be born again, I would choose only you as my husband."

"There are plenty with a long and thick dick," she added, "but it is only husbands like you who allow their wives to play with them and gladly suffer the consequences."

The End.

vyasya
vyasya
980 Followers