Journey of a Small-Town Woman

Story Info
Mom goes on a personal journey with me, her Son.
11.6k words
4.4
168k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the living room watching TV when she came back from the office, carrying bags of groceries in one hand and holding her long yellow skirt with the other. Instead of getting up to help her with bags or ask her about her work, I continued watching TV. Keeping the groceries in the kitchen, she ruffled my hair with her fingers and went to her room to change.

After around ten minutes, she came out and got busy with dinner and called me when it was ready, so sat down on a dining room chair and started enjoying grilled duck.

"How was college?"

"College was OK. How was your work?"

"I'm planning to change jobs, but let's see what happens."

"Are you planning to get a job in a city, or are we going to remain stuck in this small town?"

"Let's see," she replied, looking at me with her deep blue eyes.

The next morning when she went to drop me off at college, she was, as usual, wearing a long skirt and a full-sleeved blouse.

For the next six days, she didn't mention anything about the job and I also didn't talk about it. Then, on Tuesday, she told me that she had received an offer of a photographer's post from an architecture magazine.

Before I could ask her where this magazine was based, she looked me in the eye and smiled.

"We are finally leaving this town and going to Chantel," she announced. (It's a comparatively bigger city on the other side of the state).

Although the news initially made me happy but then started worrying about leaving my friends, my college, and the town where I'd spent all my 18 years. I spoke with her about leaving the town where both of us had spent our whole lives, discussed with friends and relatives but she reassured me that we will visit regularly and stay in touch with friends and relatives.

The next few weeks were spent packing, saying goodbyes, and getting ready for life in a new city. The days were hectic and both of us went to sleep thinking about city life and simultaneously dreading it. It was a big move for both of us, but we were ready.

Finally, the day came and we headed off to the city and by evening had settled into a one-bedroom apartment. After unpacking essential stuff and ordering pizzas, both of us went straight to bed, with Mom sleeping in the bedroom and me on the couch in the living room.

Mom joined her office in the morning and I college, so both of us got settled in nicely.

It was a Sunday afternoon and was watching TV when she sat down near me and told me that everybody in her office dressed up smartly which made her look out of place.

"You should also dress up smartly."

"So, you think my dresses suck?"

"Yes, I do."

"OK, let's go and do some shopping," she said smiling.

She bought some smart and beautiful skirts, blouses, T-shirts and jeans, while I bought a couple of jeans and some crazy T-shirts. After shopping, we went to a fast-food joint and had burgers.

The next morning, I was ready for college and finishing breakfast when she came into the kitchen wearing the skirt and blouse she had bought yesterday.

The skirt was definitely shorter than the long ones she had always worn and the blouse was fitting perfectly.

"How do I look?" she asked when she saw me looking at her.

I saw that she had tied her hair in a bun, was wearing long earrings, had full make-up on and her short skirt was complementing her long legs and smooth thighs, while the blouse was doing justice to her big breasts by revealing their firm and round shape and by showing little bit of cleavage.

"You look beautiful," I replied admiring how beautiful and different she was looking.

"Thank you. Now get up or we'll get late."

After dropping me off at school, she adjusted her shades and was off to her office.

The dress, the make-up, and the hair were a big change for her, but that was just a start. Within one week, her skirts got shorter, her blouses tighter and she started wearing a nose ring, which simply added to her beauty. On weekdays, she started dressing smartly and on weekends her appearance bordered on what many would call slutty. She began wearing short, tight leather skirts that revealed her thighs and the nice shape of her ass, cropped T-shirts that showed the blue veins running down her cleavage and the shape of her big breasts, full make-up; and lots of funky jewelry.

The change in her from a small-town woman to a city girl was truly amazing, and I'm not sure even she had expected such a huge transformation. What was pretty obvious was that she was loving it.

"Hello, Jules. How are you?" asked a woman when we were out shopping for groceries.

Mom told her she was fine and they started talking and it was obvious she was Mom's colleague. Her colleague turned toward me and looked at Mom, who kept talking but finally realized there was no escape from introducing me.

"He's my nephew, Jonathan. The one I'd told you about," she reluctantly told her.

Hearing that, I turned my head toward Mom and stared at her in disbelief, but she simply kept talking at her colleague.

"I'm so sorry to hear about your loss," her colleague said to me before I could recover from Mom's introduction.

I looked at her with my mouth open and was going to ask her whether she was on something when Mom diverted her attention by dragging her toward the cheese aisle. After that, Mom didn't give me a chance to talk to her friend.

"Nephew? I'm your nephew?" I asked Mom as soon as we were in the car.

"OK, here's the story. I don't want them to know that I have a grown-up son. I want to be young like them, party and enjoy. I don't want them to think I'm some old woman way past her age," she replied taking a deep breath.

"Are you angry?" she asked when I didn't respond.

"No, Mom, I'm not angry. I understand it. It just came as a surprise," I said although I was certainly puzzled.

She kissed me on my cheeks and said sorry.

"Why was she sorry about my loss? What was that all about?"

"I've told them that your mother - my sister - died in a car crash, so you're living with me."

"Wow! That's a big lie." But I couldn't help but laugh at her wickedness.

By now, both of us were busy with our jobs and college, but she always made time for me and we went out a lot: to watch movies, to restaurants, to shopping, etc.

Since we were new to the city, we didn't have any friends and hardly anybody knew us, so it was just the two of us enjoying city life without worrying about anybody. We were having a great time together.

It had been nearly a month since moving to the city, and I was in my room working on a college project when Mom knocked on the door and came inside.

"Today, Megan told me that she was planning to go to Croatia to shoot some photos of old castles, but her husband is unwell, so she can't go. She has asked me if I could," she said sitting down on the bed. [Megan was her boss].

"That's excellent news. You should, of course."

"Yeah, it sounds exciting, but I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it. I've never been to a foreign country."

"Don't worry, you've handled this city perfectly and you can surely handle Croatia. Is it all-paid?"

"Yes."

"Cool. I think you should go. How many days?"

"It's a fifteen-day project. Will you come with me, please?" She asked taking a deep breath and looking at me as if she were pleading.

"Yes, of course. I'd love to. Sure," I replied giving a big smile.

"But what about college?"

"College can wait; Croatia can't."

"OK, let's think it over," she said giving a light slap on my back.

There's nothing to think over. We are going."

"Let me think it over."

She tried to think, but I continuously pestered her, so after two days of thinking she finally agreed to go.

We got our passports, visas, and tickets and were off to Croatia within a week.

We landed at Dubrovnik and headed straight from the airport to a villa we had booked online. The house was on the outskirts of the city but was beautifully constructed with oak wood, red tiles on the roof, and lovely gardens on all sides. There were two bedrooms, a living room, and windows offering breathtaking views of the city below.

After changing and eating a delicious meal of rice and mutton provided by the owner of the villa, both of us went into our rooms for a good sleep. The next morning we rented a car and Mom got right into work because she wanted to finish work by Friday, as that would give her one week to explore the rest of the place.

She started shooting images of castles from all possible angles, while I enjoyed the scenery of beautiful and historic Dubrovnik.

We cycled together to lakes, rented a bike, and raced on cobbled streets, we spent hours walking in the local market and old town and enjoyed each other's company in an exotic and foreign city.

I don't know whether it was because we were in a foreign city, but she had changed a lot more since arriving here. Unlike before, she wasn't worried whether her thighs were visible while riding the bike, whether her cleavage was exposed while cycling, or whether revealing her flat stomach in a cropped T-shirt was OK or not. What also helped, I guess, was that nobody stared at her, frowned at her, or disapproved of her clothes, like they would have done in the town.

On Friday afternoon, after she had finished her work, we discussed our plans for the next seven days. After going through several brochures, we decided to go to a nearby island and booked a small sea-facing cottage.

Since there's no sea in our town or city, the first time we saw a sea was when we arrived in Dubrovnik but didn't get to enjoy it because Mom wanted to finish her work first and then soak in the sun and sand. So, apart from walking near the beach once or twice, we didn't really get the chance to go out to sea.

After making our reservations at the island, we headed for shopping. We bought skin lotions, beach mats, and towels and then Mom took me to a corner and whispered that she was confused about something and asked me if I would help her.

"Yeah, sure."

"Promise me you won't laugh."

"I won't."

"Promise?"

"Yeah, promise."

"I've never bought a swimsuit, so don't know which one to buy," she confided.

"No problem, let's go and see some of them."

"I'm feeling so awkward."

"Come on, let's go. I also have to buy shorts."

She took my hand in her hand and we went inside a shop selling all kinds of swimsuits. A salesgirl asked Mom if she could help us, but Mom was feeling so flushed that she just stood there looking at the salesgirl. I told the girl we were OK and were just browsing, so she left us alone.

Mom and I spent a good five minutes looking around the shop, and then I handed Mom a bikini but she wasn't sure about the size, so we called the salesgirl and she selected a size that would fit Mom.

After the size was decided, I handed two more one-piece suits to Mom and after thinking over colors, patterns, etc., she finally chose two one-piece suits and was walking toward the cashier when I showed her a couple of two-pieces and monokinis, but she stared at me and went to counter without saying a word.

From there, I went to buy shorts and T-shirts, while she went to buy some cosmetics, but when she was busy buying cosmetics, I went back to the shop and bought a couple of bikini tops and thongs for her.

After that, we went back to the cottage, packed our stuff, and headed off to the island. By the time we reached there, we were tired but after a quick meal headed off to the beach, which was right in front of the cottage.

Since it was late evening, nobody was there at that part of the beach, so we sat down on mats and admired the sky, millions of stars, and the openness of the vast sea. We stayed there for over half an hour and loved the calmness and serenity of the place.

When I got up in the morning, dawn was just breaking and I could feel a light breeze from the sea in the living room, where I was sleeping. I knocked on Mom's room door and when she opened it she was in her nightdress and still sleepy. Giving her a light hug, I put my hand on her shoulder, while she rested her head on my shoulder, and went with her to enjoy the morning on the beach, which was luckily deserted.

She sat down, but I took off my T-shirt and jumped right into the water, and splashed around. When I came out, she was still sitting there, so asked her to at least take a dip, but she said she'll swim later.

We got up, went back to the cottage and after changing our clothes and having breakfast we headed back to the beach, which was now a bit crowded, so we walked around, found an isolated patch, and sat down on our mats.

I took off my T-shirt and lay down, but Mom apparently wasn't in the mood to lie down, so she took off the gown she was wearing, revealing the bikini she had bought yesterday.

I had never seen her in a bikini before and she was apparently aware of that because she immediately sat down and tried to cover herself as much as possible. She bundled herself up, with her knees touching her chest and her hands over her smooth thighs. Since this was the first time I was seeing so much of her beautiful skin, I started stealing glances at her ample breasts, her lovely thighs, and her smooth back and she sensed that because she asked me whether I was going to swim or not.

"No. You go first."

She looked around, got up, and rushed to the sea as I lay there watching her tight ass sway. A little later, I also hit the water.

When we were coming out two men, who were walking on the beach, looked at Mom from top to bottom and gave an admiring look. I didn't like that, but saw her smiling to herself.

I was going to sit down, but she said: "Let's go for a walk" and started walking without putting on the gown. By now the beach was pretty crowded and full of women and girls in one-pieces, two-pieces, thongs and some were even topless.

I was looking at them, but my main attention was on Mom, whose big breasts were struggling to remain inside the bikini, making her cleavage clearly visible. I was admiring how her breasts were moving with every step, how smooth her thighs were, and how firm her tushy was when Mom came closer, took my arm in her arm, and whispered: "Don't stare."

I straightened myself up and instead of looking at her semi-naked body averted my gaze to a topless woman who was soaking in the sun with her children.

We walked arm in arm for a good fifteen minutes, with my elbow occasionally rubbing against her big breast, and also saw that she was getting a lot of admiring looks from men, which she was apparently enjoying because she was smiling a lot, running her hand through her hair and there was a very faint change in her walk.

It was getting too much, so told her that we were going back to the cottage, and although she wasn't in the mood to go back, I dragged her back to the cottage, where we changed our clothes and went for a tour.

We toured the island, had lunch, came back to the cottage in the evening, and after dinner went to the beach but didn't swim as we were tired and had to get up early in the morning as Mom wanted to take some photographs.

We got up very early and after having a quick cup of coffee were at the beach, where Mom started shooting photographs while I went in for a dip in the sea.

She was taking photographs of calm blue water, of now-fading moon and pristine sand when she turned the camera toward me and began taking photographs of me splashing around in water.

When I saw her shooting me, I started posing and modeling. She took five or six photographs of me and then I came out of the water and taking the camera from her started taking her snaps.

At first, she just stood there on the beach, but when I asked her to get in the water she complied and I started shooting her. The water had made her skirt and blouse completely wet, but her hair was still dry, so I asked her to dip her head in water and began taking her photographs from all angles.

The faint light of early morning, blue water, her long wet hair and clothes clinging to her big breasts, ass and thighs were giving her body a beautiful and sensual look, something she also realized because she really got into the mood and posed for me effortlessly.

For one photograph, she stood with her legs wide apart and lifted her skirt up a bit with one hand, while her other hand rested on her tushy. In another snap, she knelt down on her knees in water, put her hands on the back of her head, and pushed her ample breasts out. In another pose, she lay down sideways and I clicked her body getting drenched by water.

While I was taking her photos, we saw two people walking toward us, so I shifted the focus of the camera away from Mom and toward the sea.

When they walked by us, we saw they were a man and a woman, possibly in their late twenties, and the man was in shorts, while the woman had only a thong on and nothing else. Her breasts were moving with every step and her pink nipples were fully erect.

As soon as they were out of earshot, Mom came out of the water and putting her hands on my shoulder started smiling.

"Should have taken her photo," I said.

"Yep, her cherries are hard."

That was the first time she had said something like that, so I looked at her and she collapsed laughing into my arms.

We went and sat down on towels and she took off her skirt and blouse and lay down in her bra and panties.

I still had the camera with me, so I started clicking her lying there in bare essentials. She tried to stop me, but seeing that nobody was there and I wasn't about to listen to her, she stopped resisting and let me shoot her from all possible angles.

I focused the lens on her face and photographed her still-wet red hair, her deep blue eyes, bright red lips, and her long neck. Then I took a full body shot of her, then only of her face, her big breasts, and the faint shape of her nipples hiding under the bra. Then it was time to focus on her stomach, panties, and thighs.

After clicking that, I asked to turn around, but she said she wouldn't, so I pleaded with her and she finally relented and turned on her stomach.

I took photos of her bra strap, her smooth back, her tight ass, and her lovely thighs.

"Anything else?" she asked lifting her face after I had clicked four or five photos.

"They are for your memories," I said although I wanted to say 'hell, yeah, many more' but somehow restrained myself.

"Yeah, I'm sure they aren't for your pleasure," she added sitting down.

"Huh?" I looked at her in mock surprise.

"Do you really want me to say it?" she quizzed turning her face toward me.

"OK, one last photo. Just stay that way," I quickly said as I wanted to change the subject.

I moved her hair off her shoulders, focused the camera, and took a photo of her face and clearly visible cleavage. Then, to be sure, shot one more photo in that pose.

She waited for me to take the photo and then looked down at her exposed cleavage, adjusted her bra, looked at me, got up, put her arm around me and we walked back to the cottage.

After having breakfast, we rented a Vespa scooter and took off to see nearby hills and waterfalls.

Mom had a jacket on, but once we were off the main road, she took it off and pressed her bra against my T-shirt, held me tightly, and put her head on my shoulder.

"Would you carry me on your back, please?" she asked when we stopped near a huge waterfall while enjoying the lovely scenery.

"What?"

"Carry me on your back."

"No, I'm not carrying you on my back. My bones will break."

"Listen, I'm not fat. Just carry me until the waterfall. Please, please."

I wasn't going to agree but when I saw her pleading, I relented and agreed.

She went and stood on a rock and climbed onto my back, putting her arms around my stomach, while I held her with my arms around her tushy. Her front, including her big breasts, was pressed hard against my back.