Journey of Celeste

Story Info
A bored secretary is shown the ways of D/s.
3.7k words
4.17
27.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life was as ordinary, I thought, as any woman's. I worked, as a secretary in a law firm, and just relaxed when at home. It wasn't one of those exciting firms that one would see on television with all the drama and scandal. It was just an ordinary criminal law firm. I wasn't a secretary for a lawyer even – I was the woman at the front desk who would direct clients to the office of the lawyer they wished to see. The only scandal I heard was when Paul, one of the partners, decided to find a new mistress, and the drama all happened on the other side of the wall behind me.

Four years of college and plenty of dreams, of what awaited me in life, and I was sitting here. Life happened beyond the walls, and I had no idea how just a few feet could change one person's life. But day after day, I answered calls and tried to be as friendly and approachable to the men, and yes even some of the women who walked in. I hate to admit it, but I had given my number to a few of the more attractive ones who walked through.

I am not an unattractive woman by any means. I have waist-length curly brown hair that can be put into many hairstyles. I also have a slim yet voluptuous body that entices some of those wonderful secretary fantasies I've been told. My eyes are of the captivating kind – I have been known to eye-fuck my share of clients before they walk into their appointments. But no matter what I how I did my hair or how much time and effort I put into my appearance, I had not had a date for over a year.

But that all changed one day.

I was sitting at my desk, organizing the schedules of one of the firm's lawyers when I endured the only risk of my job – the dreaded paper cut. I jumped and sucked on my finger instinctively, then looked up and saw a very handsome man at my desk. I blushed and took my finger out of my mouth. "I'm sorry," I explained, "paper cut."

He smiled and winked. "It is no trouble." He laughed and shook his head. "It's good that you stopped when you did. It was starting to put some wicked ideas in my mind."

I blushed once again and asked, "Who is it that you are seeing today?"

He bit his lower lip and laughed. I'm not sure if it was nervousness or just plain amusement that was hidden in that laugh, but it made me leak. "I'm not hoping to see anyone in there today," nodding his head towards the wall behind me, "I actually work for a computer corporation on the a few blocks over, but the coffee shop across the street is my favorite. Whenever I stop by there, I can't help but look over here, and admire you as you work at your desk." His eyes flickered over my desk and momentarily settled on one of my decorations – a rubber duckie.

I blushed and thought, "Oh, I hope he doesn't know what that really is!" As I thought of the vibrator hidden inside it.

"How can I not know what that is, my dear?" he responded almost instantly, sensing my thoughts it seemed.

I laughed nervously, the professional in me kicking in. "If you are not here for an appointment, I am going to have to ask you to leave."

Chuckling softly and not deterred in the slightest he asks, "How long has it been, Gloria? I mean, since a man has actually shown an interest in you?"

How did he know that?

"I was just trying to step forward and be the next man to get to know the angel that sits behind her desk day after day desiring to be noticed for more than her job."

"Well, thank you for that very interesting display of interest, but if you have no business here, please continue be on your way."

I wanted him to stay, but the professional side of me had kicked in before I could fight it.

Giving me a knowing and glance as he slowly turned towards the door, I watched him walk out the door and slumped in my chair the second the door latched. After a few moments I gathered myself together and went back to by duties and worked for several minutes before I noticed a small piece of paper laying on the edge of the desk. I picked it up and couldn't help but smile. He had dropped it and in my state I had not even noticed. Opening it up I saw that it was written in almost archaic cursive and said, "In case you change your mind, Love – Mast." Underneath was written a phone number.

The rest of the day went by with what passed for normal, and it wasn't until I was home and lounging on my couch that I even remembered the intriguing man who walked in. I picked up the note and wondered what mother would name her child Mast? I then apologized for all the boys walking around with that name who I could have offended with that single thought.

I looked at my phone and my heart did a nervous leap. Dare I? I took a deep breath, picked up the phone and dialed the number.

He picked up the phone after a single ring. "Hello, Gloria."

"Hello, Mast," I replied lamely.

"I knew that you would call."

"How do you know all this about me? How did you know it was me?"

"Now, if I told you all this, where would the mystery be, my dear?"

I sighed in frustration.

He laughed with a hint of menace. "What would you like to know?"

"Who are you?"

"My name is Mast. That is all you need to know for now."

"Is Mast short for something?"

"Yes."

I paused as I wondered before asking, "What is it short for?"

He laughed his wicked laugh once again but did not answer.

After a few seconds, I heard the definite click of a disconnection. "What the.." I thought

The next day, I went to work, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. That is, until the Fed-Ex guy came with the delivery. I took the boxes and sent them to the mail room like I do every day, but Frank in the mail room ran after me. "Gloria! You missed a package for you!"

No one ever sends me packages at work. Curiously, I turned around and took the package from him. I went back to my desk and opened it curiously. I pulled out a brand new black dress – the Gucci label still attached with my exact size on the label. My heart skipped a beat and blushing, I smiled broadly. I found a letter inside and I opened it quickly. "Meet me in front of my favorite coffee shop at 6 o'clock tonight. I can't wait to see how great you look in that dress." Once again, it was signed by merely, "Mast."

I closed the letter and blushing once again. Who is this man?

Like the curious woman I am, after work I went back to my apartment and tried on the dress. I looked the best that I had looked since high school! I looked at myself from several angles, but could not get over how amazing I looked!

At a quarter till six, I opened the door of my apartment. I had gussied myself up and was so distracted that I kicked a package that was sitting on my doorstep. It was another Fed-Ex box without a return address. I stepped back into my apartment and opened the package with caution and curiosity. How I managed to keep from fainting, I do not know, but I pulled out a show box with a very large label of Jimmy Choo! I opened the box and found another letter. "You didn't think I would let an angel like you wear Pay-Less shoes with a dress like that, did you?" I smiled while blushing and promptly put on the most beautiful pair of shoes I had ever seen.

I met him outside the coffee shop promptly at six, my eyes sparkling with flattery and excitement. I grinned from ear to ear when I saw the single rose in his hand. It's a cliché but I don't care. It's the little gestures like that that get me. He knew everything else, so I wasn't surprised when he knew this.

"Bon soir, ma chere!" he said with a bow while extending me the rose.

"Bon soir, monsieur!" I returned. He even knew that I study french! I scanned him very quickly and smiled even wider liking what I saw. Even though the tag was no where to be seen, I was almost confident he met me in a brand new Armani suit!

He returned the smile and said proudly, "Only the best for my little Celeste."

"My name is Gloria, Mast," I said a little moodily.

He smiled and I thought I saw a menacing twinkle in his eye. "Yes, of course, my apologies."

He took me to an expensive Italian restaurant in his vintage Jag and I'm not sure why, but I was afraid to order anything with the word "Garlic" in the name. But when he ordered first and asked for the garlic bread, my unnamed fears were quieted. After we talked for an hour, I felt very secure with Mast. I knew almost nothing about him, and here I was pouring out my heart to him.

At the end of the wonderful night, he walked me back up to my apartment. I bit my lower lip nervously and laughed when I saw him doing the same. "Are you nervous?"

He smiled slowly and nodded slowly.

"What would you have to be nervous about?" I asked with a bright smile.

"I hope I will see you again."

I pulled my keys from my purse and said, "You may see me again any time you would like."

I opened the door and walked in. He smiled and waved goodbye as I turned and closed the door while looking in his eyes.

After the door closed I sighed happily and I threw myself on my couch, sighing happily. Mast was a man that I never thought I would find and didn't think I could ever have enough of.

Five minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and my eyes widened to see Mast at my front door. "I know this may not be what you were expecting, but you said I could see you any time that I would like, and I did not even make it out of your building before I wanted to see you again!"

I reached out my arm and pulled him inside. He shut the door behind him and turning to look into my eyes he slowly smiled. "Hello again."

I giggled and responded, "Hello."

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead tenderly. "You are a rarity among women."

"I am nothing special."

He shook his head and held me tighter. "You have something that most women do not."

"And what is that?"

"You have a long that has not found happiness with any man."

I shook my head. "I'm only twenty-five years old. I have almost all of my life ahead of me to find happiness."

Giving me that slow evil smile he merely stared deeper into my eyes. We stood in silence for several moments before he asked, "What do you know about submission?"

The way he said this would have made my panties soaked – if I were wearing any. "I don't know all that much."

He ran his index finger softly along my spine. "Would you be willing to learn?"

My body shivered at his touch and I longed to scream out YES! But my mind was hesitant and I lowered my eyes.

"Gloria, you may say no if you wish. I can return to my home and we will never speak of this again."

I looked into his eyes longingly and that seemed to be answer enough. He lifted my chin and gave me the most electrifying kiss I had ever felt. My body leaned against his and he easily supported me.

"I would like to take you tonight," he whispered. I wanted him to take me! "You ultimately decide how it happens. I can just give you a massage, slowly increasing your arousal, and then take you." He kissed my forehead once again. "Or, I can introduce you to something new. Something exciting." He looked into my eyes with the menacing glint. "What you have truly longed for your entire life."

I looked away quickly. Yes, I had had a tingle when I looked at those fuzzy handcuffs at Spencer's. Yes, I had bought toys online and always looked with curiosity at the bondage items. My mind was filled with ideas, and positively tingled when I remembered that I could finally be truly satisfied tonight.

I decided to take a leap of faith. I looked up into his eyes and said quietly, "Teach me."

He grabbed my wrist and led me to my couch. He sat me close to him and looked into my eyes once again. "Are you sure you want to take this step."

Nervousness remained in my eyes, but I nodded. "Yes..." after a few seconds, I added, "...sir."

He laughed his evil, almost menacing, laugh and kissed me once again. This time, more tender than electric. "I approached you because you were bored with your life. I would look into the glass doors and see you sigh sadly as you served others while letting life pass you by. I'm now giving you the opportunity to spice things up – be a servant, a slave, to a Master who will at last give you all that you have desired in return."

I could not look away from his eyes. My breathing and heart rate quickened.

"Gloria, answer one question for me: will you submit to me?"

Without hesitation, I answered, "Yes!" All my fantasies flooded through my head.

He leaned me back and kissed my neck teasingly and expertly. "Gloria, you will no longer refer to me as Mast." He bit the side of my neck and I cried out. "I am now your Master." My entire being trembled with those few words. He pulled away from my neck and whispered, "I want to hear you say it."

"You are my Master," I replied softly.

"Louder, Gloria!" he said pinching a nipple roughly through my dress, "I want you to be proud of it."

"You are my Master!" I said with conviction.

He opened my dress and unleashed my breasts with one fluid motion. "Good," he purred. His tongue slid around my breasts but never touched my nipples. I sighed and moaned quietly under his ministrations. "I have wanted to see these since I first laid eyes upon you. Your Master likes his little slut's breasts."

My back arched at the sound of the word "slut."

He smiled and bit my left nipple. Hard.

I cried out and he laughed that delightfully wicked way of his once again. "You can't have too much pleasure yet, my dear. You still have one more thing you must do."

"What is that?" I asked quietly staring deep into his entrancing eyes.

"I want you to leave Gloria behind. I don't want to have a receptionist who gets her jollies off a vibrating rubber ducky." He bit my right nipple even harder than the left. "I want to have MY slave slut. The little alter-ego that has been sleeping inside you, and craving to have a Master's cock." He licked the tip of my nipple, sending a shock through my body. "To the outside world, you are Gloria. The little secretary that every man fantasizes about, but never works up the nerve to approach. But to me, you are Celeste. You are my naughty girl who wants me to take everything from her as I wish."

I nodded and said, "Yes Master, please let me be your Celeste."

He kissed his way up my neck to my ear and whispered, "Do you truly want to become MY Celeste?"

I nodded.

"Say it."

"I truly want to be your Celeste."

"Do you want your Master to transform you into his Celeste?"

I looked into his eyes and a strange hunger filled my entire being. "Yes, Master, please make me your Celeste!"

He picked me up easily and carried me to my bed. I blushed as I looked around, seeing how messy my room really was. But when He kissed me hungrily it made me forget all about clutter. He pulled my dress off of me and smiled when he saw the lack of undergarments. Keeping the shoes on my feet, he pushed me back to lay on my bed.

With lust and curiosity, I watched my Master slowly take off his expensive suit. I had never thought I would see something that expensive sitting calmly on my desk chair. Nor had I ever thought I would be dominated by such a specimen of athleticism while wearing a pair of Jimmy Choos!

He climbed into bed and hovered over me. I looked down and saw his massive cock inches away from my now dripping wet pussy. He kissed my neck and laughed when I tried to move my hips to feel him on my pussy lips.

"Not yet, my little Celeste. I want you to beg for me."

Beg? I took a stab and said, "Please fuck me, Master!"

He put just the head barely against my opening. "You can do better than that."

"Please fill my pussy, Master!" I tried.

He put the head into my pussy. Just that single inch was demanding enough for my pussy to stretch for him. "Better, but I wasn't aware that this was your body MY Celeste."

"Take your slut, Master!"

He pulled out. "I didn't hear you say please."

"Please fuck me! Fill your slut's pussy! She needs it!"

"That's it," he said quietly as he went halfway into me and stopped.

"Use your slut, please, Master!" I cried out before I felt his balls slap on my ass. He stayed still for a few seconds and I had never felt so complete in my life. And he had just begun! Unable to resist I begged for more, "Please Master, your slave slut needs to be taken, needs to fucked by her Master!"

Growling softly He thrust into me, making me scream out into His ear. His hands went to my breasts and grabbed and rolled my sensitive nipples. My eyes lost focus and closed in extreme pleasure. His mouth went to my neck and He bit and sucked anywhere that He pleased. He paused with just His cock-head inside of me making me whimper. "Brace yourself, Celeste."

I didn't know what to think. Focus slowly returned before I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I gasped in shock and pain before He thrust in me once more. His cock in my pussy, His hands on my breasts and His teeth in my skin drove me pass the point of ecstasy into sublime. Waves of orgasm took my body and squeezed my slave pussy around His cock. He pulled His fangs out of my neck and smiled at me. I saw my blood still on the protruding fangs.

I knew I should have listened to my instincts!

"Are you ready for your Master's gift, Celeste?"

"Please oh, God! Yes Master! Your slut needs her Master's gift!" I practically screamed.

He took His hands away from my breasts and focused all His energy into driving his cock into my pussy. I felt my breasts bounce to His rhythm and blood trickle out of the bite on my neck as he sucked gently yet insistently. Closing my eyes, I was lost, but through it all I could not see anything except His eyes. I stared into His as He looked into my soul – seeing anything and everything in that was my mind. Opening my eyes I found myself staring into His. He stared deep inside of my essence and pulled it into Him. He closed his eyes and I felt the unmistakable warmth that is a man's cum fill my pussy. My Master's gift was now inside his slave slut's pussy.

His mouth returned to my neck and He licked the blood that had trickled out of the wound. My pussy twitched around His cock. "Did you like that, my little slut?"

I nodded, drunk with pleasure.

He laughed and once again, my pussy twitched.

He pulled out of me and I curled up against Him, feeling complete. I had served my Master and I could feel His gift inside me. He smiled and put His arm around me, making me feel safe.

I fell asleep almost instantly, and woke in the morning to find He had left. At first I thought it was all a dream, but when I felt the rapidly healing bite on my neck, I knew the truth. I looked at the pillow He had used and there was yet another note in archaic cursive left for me. "I am very pleased with you, Celeste. I have a surprise for you, but you will have to come to me this time." A key fell onto the bed when I opened it. It had a tag attached with an address neatly written on it. I smiled and packed my bags, eager to see my Master once again.

I looked in the mirror and something strange happened. I did not see the same woman I saw yesterday staring back at me. Radiance seemed to glow from my frame. Gloria was gone. I smiled and stepped into the shower. I emerged His Celeste. I almost wanted to cry when I put clothes on, but I knew that once I was before my Master once again, they would melt off, like a mask that an actor has to wear for a performance. I did not go to work that day. I went to the address on the key, a spacious two story home just barely past the suburbs, and was greeted by my Master at the door.

Gloria has gone missing –

Celeste is serving her Master.