Journey of Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liisbeth
liisbeth
16 Followers

i almost lose my footing as the handle is thrust inside me than removed as He runs the leather thongs down my legs before starting the assault upon my skin. He begins softly lashing my back and shoulders gradually working down to my exposed bottom. With each strike of the flogger i find my legs weakening as the intensity increases i lean into the chair trying to keep myself from collapsing.

Realizing my legs are trembling uncontrollably and i can hardly maintain my position He pulls me up i feel rope being run through the cuffs as He leads me to the bathroom door. my arms are pulled above my head as i feel myself being bound to the door. He places a gag in my mouth and i feel a pinching sensation as He clips clothespins to my labia. i spread my legs farther apart and lean my body against the door for support as i feel Him attach a weight to the chain of the nipple clamps increasing the pressure applied to them.

i am relieved that the ropes are holding me up my legs are incapable of supporting my body as they spasm out of control under the sensation of the first lash of the flogger. i feel the intensity increase with each lash upon my skin. Cum begins to run from between my legs as He reminds me to wait for His permission. i feel His hand run across my skin as before He draws it back an firmly spanks my bottom. A cry escapes my mouth as He increases the intensity of His spanking upon my bottom.

Stopping to rake His nails across the welts that are forming i feel the leather of the dragon tail stroke my skin before He pulls back and i feel the sting from the first lash. my mind is lost in sub-space as He increases the intensity of each lash. i can feel droplets of sweat form on my skin as i endure His ordeal. The moisture between my legs begins to flow freely from me and my legs convulse uncontrollably as i feel the first stinging lash of the single tail upon my thighs.

The only thing supporting my weight is the rope He has used to lash me up with. Every sensation is blending together consuming me the sting from the single tail the pressure from the clamps on my breasts, the pinching of the clothespins on my labia they are no longer separate sensation. my entire body is throbbing and pulsating in unison as each sensation flows into the other. my mind is a fog as the endorphins are released and flow through my blood stream. i begin to have an out of body experience as i feel the first crack of the cane against the sweet spot between my thigh and bottom.

Wrapping His arm around my waist He holds me as He uses the cane to apply the final welts to my skin. i am consumed by all the sensations my body is experiencing i collapse against the door bracing myself as i feel Him loosen the rope i fall into His arms. He carries me into the bedroom laying me on the bed spreading apart my legs before thrusting His cock deep inside.

i feel His cock swell inside of me the sensation causes me to lose control as i rise my hips to take Him deeper inside grinding against Him i beg for permission to cum. Granting my request i explode my cum running down the shaft of His cock as i feel Him explode inside of me. He continues to drive His cock into me till every drop of His cum has been deposited inside before rolling onto the bed and wrapping me in His arms.

liisbeth
liisbeth
16 Followers
12