Journey of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As kit closed her eyes in exhaustion, she wondered if she had what it took to succeed here. Then, she thought through the day, yawned and softly smiled as she drifted into sleep.

Her journey had begun.......

Chapter 5: The Lessons continue

The first day at the Academy of Submission set the pace for the days and weeks to come. Everyone settled into the daily routines of the school. Each morning session was a review of the lessons of the day before, the afternoon sessions introduced a new concept or skill. The evening sessions with Master Jon and Mistress Katiana were the best/worse time of the day. Kit loved when she was praised and dreaded failing in even one test, so she studied hard each day.

The cleaning and cooking lessons were tough, but the worst was the dining room service. It was the most exacting of their chores, and provided the biggest room for error in the public eye. Not one of the students stood out as exemplary, but kit and cub seemed to be consistently near the top, while fawn was either high or low, and poor pup struggled on a daily basis. They all were finding that being submissive takes not only strength of body but strength of mind. But on the whole, school was a success, but the days almost became bland in their sameness.

Then one day, Mistress made two announcements. First, the students would be remade, to suit their new lifestyle. And that as a test of their new skills, a dinner party was being planned with Master's closest associates attending. Kit was worried. She had been doing fairly well over the past few months but still made mistakes. Would she embarrass the Academy, Master and Mistress? Or, could she honor them with her skills and conduct? And how would she be remade, what did that mean?

The next day, when they arrived at the bathing chamber, they were informed that they would be spending not only their bathing time there but also the morning instruction time. They would also be creating new tunics to wear the day of the test.

Now, when they arrived at the Academy, cub had short dirty blond hair with a tousled look, pup's hair was long, straight and sunshine blond, fawn had caramel, shoulder length, wavy hair and kit was shoulder length wavy auburn hair. Through the past few months, their hair had been allowed to grow with just trimmings every few weeks.

Mistress stood in front of the group. "Today we will be getting rid of the last of your past life. We will be remaking your look to better suit your new lives. Vanity has no place in a submissive's life. Fawn, your hair will be cut into a short bob and dyed red. Kit and cub, you are both of similar size, build and temperament. Your hair will be trimmed and dyed a rich coffee color and cub will wear his in a low ponytail, while kit's will be in a high ponytail. You will be a matched pair. And pup will have her hair cut in a long, straight bob and dyed a deep, raven's wing black."

Kit and cub looked at each other, assessing what Mistress had said while fawn smiled softly with a dreamy look in her eye. Pup, however, moaned, "Nnooooo". Mistress asked, "Pup, do you have something to say?" "I can't, Mistress. I can't cut off my hair and dye it black. I have always worn it long and blond." said pup. "Please don't make me, please." Mistress signaled to Leon and he approached pup. Pup got up to run and the L's caught her, forced her to her knees and bound her hands behind her back. Leon held her there as Leona put a ponytail holder in pup's hair just above her shoulder. Mistress walked over with a measured step and cut off her hair just above the holder and threw the tail of hair down on the floor. Leon forced pup into the yielding position with her head and shoulders on the floor, her nose touching the fallen hair. "You are mistaken if you believe you have a choice. Defiance will not be accepted now or ever." Mistress said. She held out her hand to Leona who placed a wide belt in it. Smack, smack, smack, the sounds echoed through the chamber, along with pup's sobs. Mistress hit her across the butt and thighs 10 times. "Go stand in the corner until you have yourself pulled together girl. And do not defy me again." she said, as she turned and strode out of the room. Pup got to her feet and wobbled to the corner, trying to control her crying. Leon and Leona began the transformations on the others.

When pup's cries subsided, Leona went to the corner, released her arms then finished what Mistress had begun. When all was said and done, they looked at each other. Kit and cub looked so much alike, with their matching ponytails, they could almost pass for siblings. Fawn's hair when released from the weight of the long length, sprung into tight wavy ringlets of a soft red. And pup, she looked like an Egyptian slave girl. The new looks were just right.

Next, Leona told them that they were getting new tunics to complete their new styles. Kit and cub would be getting royal blue, fawn, spring green, and pup, goldenrod. Everyone was so excited to hear that they would finally get to wear a color. The beige tunics were getting old. Leon gave everyone a pile of fabric, thread and a pattern. Each also got a new length of cording to make their belt, silver for cub and kit, gold for fawn and pup. The fabric was soft and comfortable, the downside, they had to sew their new tunics themselves. Everyone set to work, pinning, cutting and sewing. Whenever they made mistakes either Leon or Leona made them rip out the seam and begin again. When they were finished, they were allowed to change into their new garb and fully accept their new life. In the future, they would wear their white tunics for the day, then change to the colored ones for their evenings in the Master's study.

The students moved on with the rest of the day, starting with laundry. But during afternoon lessons, they were in for a surprise. Today was the day that shoes were to be added to their service uniforms. Fawn, kit and pup were given black, patent leather stilettos and cub was given a modified black, patent leather high heeled dress shoe. His heel was thick and 2 inches shorter, but just as difficult since he had never worn heels of any kind. The afternoon was spent in practice; carrying trays and dishes, walking with ease and grace, and most importantly, how to kneel from such a height.

They moved on to kitchen duty and dinner service. It felt like the first day all over again. Everyone made mistakes, dropping things and spilling and stumbling. Kit never imagined that just adding shoes would affect everything so much. Her balance was thrown off and she kept catching her toes on the carpet. All four of them had difficulty. By the time dinner service was over, kit was trembling with exhaustion and fear. She did not want to appear before HeadMaster tonight, not at all.

After a quiet dinner and kitchen clean up, the students headed to the HeadMaster's study and kneeled before Him. "Tonight's dinner service was atrocious. I have never seen such clumsiness from the entire class. As a punishment, you all will wear your heels everyday, all day except during bathing and sleep, for the next week. Our special guests will be here one week from today, and you are nowhere near ready to do honor to the Academy. In addition, you will lose your free time tonight and go straight to bed after our session. Now show me what you learned today." He said. The quizzing and presentations for the night proceeded as usual, and then the students went straight to their beds.

For the next week, they continued their chores and lessons, all working toward the arrival of the special guests. Extra cleaning duties; polishing silver, ironing table linens, preparing guest rooms, etc. all the while, wearing high heels. Then, almost before they knew it, it was the day before the dinner party.

When they arrived for their morning lessons, something unusual, Master was there. And he had an announcement. The plans had changed. The guests, all distinguished and prominent Doms, would be there for not only the dinner party that night, but for the whole day. They would be observing the students at their lessons and chores. Everyone sneaked glances at each other, the question clearly written in their eyes.

What would the next day bring?......

Chapter 6: The Dinner Party

For the next 3 hours until lunch, the students were drilled in the names and needs of each Dom/me that would be visiting. As all of the Dom/me would be arriving without their submissives, the students would have to make sure that everything was provided for them. They had to memorize many details, from Their drink preferences to what They needed in Their bed chambers.

Lady Alyia would need fresh flowers in Her room, and rose-scented bath products. Sir Harrison always slept with the room absolutely dark, and requested a sound machine. Madam Lee was insistent on a variety of chocolates and chilled champagne for when She retired for the night. Lord Thomas liked a variety of mystery novels on His bedside table.

In addition, each student would be assigned to assist that Dom/me at bedtime and in the morning as a valet/ladies maid. Kit would serve Sir Harrison, cub was assigned to Madam Lee, pup covered Lady Alyia and fawn would assist Lord Thomas. The students would only act as general servants and not as full submissives. Kit didn't want to admit it, but she was relieved about that as she felt very insecure about her skills.

In some ways, their nerves were settled with this prep work. In others, there was so much room for error; no one wanted to shame HeadMaster or the Academy. Moving to the laundry room, everyone was still muttering facts under their breaths. After a quick lunch, there was an afternoon quiz in which everyone did well. Mistress told them that they would not be reporting to Master's Study after dinner as the Doms would be arriving and visiting with HeadMaster. Instead, they would be preparing their tunics and serving garb so they would be ready for the next day. In addition, the rest of the evening was to be spent in studying and relaxing. An early bedtime was recommended.

Instead of study hall that afternoon, they reported to the kitchen early to prepare hors d'oeuvres for the arriving Guests, as well as dinner for that evening. Dinner service for Master and Mistress went well, so everyone began to feel some confidence that they could actually succeed. As they were eating their own dinner, they heard the Guests arrive. They peeked out the lounge door and caught brief glimples of those they would be performing for the next day. After dinner, they cleaned the kitchen and spent the rest of the evening relaxing and discussing what tomorrow would bring. Everyone exchanged goodnight wishes and went to their beds, thinking about the next day.

When the students arrived at the exercise yard the next morning, the Doms were sitting to the side, observing with Leona serving them as Leon led the class. Throughout the morning, the Doms followed the students watching them like they were specimens in the zoo. In addition to the exercise period, they were watched doing their chores and even how they ate their breakfast. The Doms were especially interested during the grooming time. Morning lessons were spent learning drink preparation (especially those of the visiting Dom/me). They learned about how to by shot, jigger and fingers, to prepare scotch on the rocks or neat, and even the difference between shaken and stirred. There was so much to learn from what glass to use to the ingredients in each drink. In order to see how a drink should be, they had sips throughout the class. So, by the end of class they were all a bit tipsy and kit got the giggles. Mistress assessed the situation and decided to switch lunch and laundry time. She made sure that everyone got a good hearty meal and then proceeded to get the laundry done.

After the laundry was done, they returned to the classroom and watched Leon and Leona show how to serve drinks. How to prepare the tray; carry it at just the right angle and how to bow/curtsy and hold it until the Dom /me takes the drink off the tray.

Leon set up a contest to see who could hold a bow or curtsy the longest without moving a muscle. Everyone dropped into a curtsy or bow, kit and fawn held firm, cub bobbled a bit going into his bow and pup tipped over almost immediately and kneeled blushing deeply. Cub then sneezed and changed the incline of his back and dropped to his knees. The other two continued holding their curtsies without wavering. Neither girl wavered, even after 15 minutes. So, at a signal from Mistress, Leon and Leona caressed the ass of each one. Fawn jumped and tipped her tray, dropping the glass off it. Kit won the contest without a flinch. She earned extra free time, so she left to go to her room for a rest. Practice continued for the rest of class time as well as reviewing the dinner service.

Study hall was skipped in order to go to the kitchen to prepare an elaborate dinner for Master's guests. During the prep time, Master, Mistress and the Doms popped in and out watching and listening. The students were on edge, trying to get their work done and mentally go through tonight's dinner service. Chef let the students go early so they could shower and dress in their formal uniforms. Then the dinner began.

Cub would be the wine steward for the evening, pouring fresh wine with each course. Pup would be in charge of removing the dishes after each course, while kit and fawn would do the serving. After the guests were seated and the wine was poured, kit and fawn served the French cream of mushroom soup without a hitch. Pup removed the bowls afterwards, as fawn prepared Caesar salad tableside. Kit served the salads as fawn returned the serving cart to the kitchen. A faint crash in the distance was heard but ignored. As pup removed Sir Harrison's plate, her elbow knocked over His wine glass, flowing wine all over the table. Fortunately, she stopped the wine from splashing onto His pants but it was near thing. Next was the fish course with pan seared tuna with strawberry salsa, perfectly served by all. Throughout the beginning courses, the students were very aware of the Dom/mes watching as they chatted with HeadMaster and the other guests. Kit's nerves nearly caused a disaster when serving the sorbet. Her stiletto heel caught in the fringe of the Persian rug and as she stumbled, the dishes of cold lime sorbet slid across the tray. Conversation came to a halt as kit righted the tray and freed her foot without spilling a drop. The dinner continued with filet minion and asparagus with hollandaise sauce, followed by orange poached pears for dessert. The Dom/me finished the meal lingering over coffee, giving the students time to prepare the Study with trays of cheese, fresh fruit, and petit fours and to get ready for the after dinner gathering.

When HeadMaster, Mistress and the guests arrived in the Study, the found the four subs, kneeling properly in their assigned positions waiting for instructions. They rose to their feet and prepared small plates and drink for their assigned Dom/me after inquiring what They would prefer. Afterward, the subs settled back into their spots and listened quietly as the conversation flowed around them. Then the quizzing began. The visitors questioned the pupils about their experiences up to this date. While this was going on, the subs made sure to keep their Dom/mes well attended by refilling glasses and plates as needed. Finally, after an hour or so, HeadMaster cleared His throat and all attention moved to Him.

"Today has been the midterm exam to test these submissives' progress. Each Dom/me here today will participate in their evaluations." He explained. All the Guests were then given the opportunity to express Their opinions and observations. Each student received thorough reviews on their strengths and weaknesses. Then Mistress Katiana and Master Jonathan shared their thoughts. Then Master explained that although some did better than others, all had passed the general skills tests of the Academy and would proceed on to the specialized sub training. In addition, each student would set aside their training name and get a proper sub name. Since cub and kit would be a matched pair, they would be called eli and emma. Pup was now to be amy and fawn was named may. Dismissed for a half an hour of free time, everyone moved to the student lounge to gossip about their day and then headed for bed.

Tomorrow would be the start of a new phase of training...where would it lead?

Chapter 7: the next phase

When the students awoke the next morning, they found a new schedule slipped into their rooms.

•500 morning bell/personal time

•510 exercise

•610 housework

•710 breakfast in student lounge

•730 kitchen duty

•830 grooming time

•930 specialized training classes

•over view of bondage tools -1 week

•pet training – 2 weeks

•pony training -2 weeks

•bondage training – 1 month

•sex training - 1 month

•1200 laundry/costume care

•100 lunch in student lounge

•130 vocal training - class

•230 piano training – individual (1 hour instruction 1 hour practice)

•430 cooking lessons and dinner prep

•600 serve dinner to staff in dining hall

•630 dinner in student lounge

•700 kitchen clean up

•800 meet with HeadMaster for discussion/practice/quizzing

•930 free time in student lounge

•1030 bath/prepare for bed

•1100 bedtime

Everyone was excited for the new phase of training to begin. The schedule just heightened their anticipation. They scurried through the morning routines and made their way to class. Much to their surprise, HeadMaster was waiting in the throne at the front of the room. Master Jonathan stood and congratulated the class. "You have all done well learning the basics. You will now be moving into the true training of submission. There are many different types of service and skills. W/we will be exploring a small portion of them. At this time, everyone will receive a training collar. It will remain on your neck at all times except for bathing. If you remove it at any other time, you will be dismissed immediately." As Mistress called each student forward by their new names, Master Jonathan put a black leather collar with a tag that read "property of The Academy". Emma, eli, may and amy could barely contain their excitement. A new name and a training collar meant they were on their way to being a true submissive.

After He left, Mistress announced that for the next week, they would be learning the names and purposes of different tools of bondage. At the end if the week would be a quiz and for those that passed, a field trip. This was a great motivator for them as they had not left the campus in over 3 months. Leon and Leona guided the group around the room where various tools were set out on display tables. One table had different kinds of paddles, while another styles of whips. Yet another held floggers and canes. The next table held vibrators of all shapes and sizes and following that was one with all forms of binders. Ticklers, clamps, even chastity restrainers were all on display. Emma wondered how she was going to be able to learn everything is a short week. The array was overwhelming. They were lead back to the first display of paddles and the instruction began. By the end of the class period, her mind was swimming. It was almost a relief to do the mindless work of laundry and mending. Then it was off to a nice lunch where they quietly discussed their collars and names.

When it was time for afternoon lessons, they were directed to a large music room with 4 smaller rooms adjoining it. There were 4 chairs in the middle and the first lesson was all about basic music reading. Then they practiced vocal scales for half an hour. Each was then given a book of scales and directed into the 4 rooms which contained a piano and bench and instructors chair. For one hour, they would receive individual instruction from Leon and Leona and for one hour they would practice. May had had piano lessons as a child and eli had been in high school choir, but for emma and amy music was a new experience (although they did have basic music reading skills).