Journey of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the afternoon and evening was spent in their regular chores, but Master's Study was somewhat different. Not only did they have a quiz on the tools of bondage, they had to show their skills in voice and piano. It was a nerve wracking experience. Mistress explained that they might be called upon to perform for their Dom/mes, so must be not only proficient in those skills, but also comfortable doing so. Everyone was exhausted by the end of the day and went to bed early.

This set the pattern for the rest of the week. Having their heads stuffed with tools in the morning, their voices and fingers worked hard in the afternoons. Then it was Friday and they had to be able to identify 5 items from each table and be able to describe how it is different from the others. In other words, why would you choose that particular tool? Each of them was given a table with the tools they had to name and describe and a booklet in which to write their answers. And what they had not been told was that there was a 1 hour time limit to answer. Emma got right to work as did the others. Frantic scribbling was the only sound that could be heard. At the end of the hour, the booklets were collected and given to Mistress who took them to Her office to grade. In the meanwhile, the students were directed to clean and return the tools to their proper places and put the tables in the storage closet. When Mistress returned with the quizzes, She announced that while 3 of them had done well, amy would need to study more and retake the quiz that afternoon.

She then continued to explain that afternoon lessons would be cut short and dinner would be moved up an hour in order for the students to get ready for the evening. Instead of having Master's Study, they would be taking a field trip to a local BDSM club. Each student would be in the care of Master, Mistress, Leon or Leona. Then all but amy were dismissed to the costume room early to get the laundry done and to fit their costumes for the night. After lunch, they went to voice and piano lessons while amy retook the quiz. She was able to pass it time but just barely. Dinner was prepared for, served and eaten, and then the students reported to the bathing chamber to get ready. The air was thick with excitement.

What would they see and experience tonight?.....

Chapter 8: field trip to the club

In the bathing chamber, they found their costumes for the night. In addition to their collars, they would be wearing, leashes and roman style garb. Eli would be wearing a short gladiator's skirt in midnight blue with 2 black leather straps crossing his chest with matching black leather roman sandals twining up his legs. The girls would be in leather corsets with short leather gladiator style skirts with black leather roman sandals with stiletto heels. Emma would be in midnight blue, amy in deep cranberry red and may in dark forest green. They all bathed and dressed and were ready for the evening. They went to the main hall and knelt to wait for Master and the O/others. Master entered wearing loose black leather pants and a silver studded belt with a crisp, white dress shirt and a black leather jacket that had a hood draped down the back. He clipped a leash to emma's collar. Then Leon arrived wearing black leather pants and vest with a black fedora tilted rakishly over one eye. His leash was clipped to amy's collar. When Leona came in she put her leash on may. Her outfit was a long, black leather cheomsang with a high mandarin collar and a slit from her hem to her hip along her left leg. The back was open from her shoulder dipping down beyond her lower back. Then Mistress glided into the hall. It almost seemed if the air was sucked out of the room. Her hair was twined up on top of her head with delicate silver chains running through it. A soft black leather halter top with a deep plunge covered her breasts, while flowing black palazzo pants with a silver studded wide leather belt barely hung from Her hips. She came to eli and clipped the leash to his collar.

Master explained that for the evening Leon and Leona would be serving as Doms and should be treated accordingly. The students were admonished to behave to reflect well on not only the Academy but also the Dom/mes that would be guiding them. They were to walk and sit quietly by their Dom/me and only speak if their Dom/me indicated that it would be ok. Looking around would be acceptable, but they were not to stare or comment. Questions could be asked and answered the next day in class. If they were unsure of what to do, they should look to their Dom/me for guidance.

The four were lead to a large black SUV and Leon opened the back. Inside, there was room for the 4 to sit and their leashes were clipped to anchor rings in the floor. Then Leon assisted Mistress and Leona held the door for Master to enter the back seat. Leona got into the passenger front while Leon got in and they started off. The trip only took about 30 minutes although it seemed to last longer. Emma and the other were nervous but excited. Soon Leon pulled up at the door of the club and assisted Mistress and Master from the car as Leona opened the back. As each Dom/me took their leash, each student climbed out and moved to the side of their guides. The valet took the SUV and they were ready to enter.

The front of the club was an elegant but unassuming building with a subtly striped awning over a plain black leather door. There was no sign that indicated what was contained inside and a doorman was posted to check in the night's guests.

Upon entering, they saw a hostess who checked her notes and greeted Master, Mistress and the Ls. The students were briefly interviewed by the hostess, who asked their Dom/me's name, their names, safe word and if they consented. They were then required to sign a paper to verify the information and consent. The hostess then guided them to a table on the far side of the room. Emma, eli and may followed along on their leashes looking around but keeping to their Dom/me's sides. Amy on the other hand was almost prancing in her excitement and curiosity, often pulling at the leash and ohhing at what she saw. Leon tugged on her leash then had to give her a sharp swat to gain her attention.

All along the edges of the room, the light was dim. This was later explained that this provided some privacy for each party. The table was a half round with 4 comfortable chairs along the backside, each with a small padded stool next to each of them. Candle sconces sprinkled the walls as well as more candles on each table. Master and the O/others took the chairs and each sub sat on the stool next to their assigned Dom/me. While the chairs placed Them comfortably at the table, the stools only allowed the subs head and shoulders show above the table. A waitress appeared and Master ordered for the table. As they waited for T/their order, Master instructed the students to look around the room and observe quietly. Emma saw that around the large warehouse type room were tables similar to theirs but different sizes. They varied from a table for a single Dom/sub couple to a very large table that would accommodate 6 Doms and Their subs. Then in the center of the room were around 30 stations with different pieces of equipment and cabinets, each highlighted with a soft spotlight. He explained that each Dom could sign up for time at any station and could use the tools provided by the club or use their own. Each station was monitored by a Dungeon Master/Mistress to ensue the safety of both Dom and sub.

The waitress put their order on the table and disappeared as quietly as she arrived. Master explained that she along with the other servers and staff at the club were actually owned by the club and lived in a dormitory on the second floor. Emma was looking at the different stations in the room when she was startled by a bite of cheese that appeared before her mouth. She looked up at Master and opened it. He popped it in without interrupting His explanation of the various pieces of equipment. Then He held a glass of wine to her lip and allowed her a small sip. Emma felt vaguely unsettled at these actions but whispered, "thank You Master". He smiled down at her and said, "good girl" and patted her head. Emma felt such a glow that she now knew why she craved submission. He continued instructing about the different apparatus' all the while feeding emma. She listened and watched quietly and noticed the others were being fed also. Amy had to be corrected several times for pointing and commenting. By the end of the evening, emma head was swimming with the combination of information, wine and by far the most, the attention from Master. Their leashes were clipped back on and were lead back out to the SUV. She smiled softly all the way home, remembering the night.

When they arrived back at school, the students were lead to the main hall and told to kneel. Master explained that 3 of them had done well and had please Him greatly. (Leon moved to the closet and removed a few things.) However, amy had broken the rules on several occasions. She didn't walk beside her Dom, she spoke without being spoken to, and had drawn attention to herself by pointing at others. "Curiosity is fine" Master said, "but rules must be followed. Amy come here." Amy moved and kneeled before Master. "You broke the rules and now must suffer the consequences. Get on the stool." Amy sat on a tall unpadded stool. The stool was to remind her to pay attention. Master put a ball gag in her mouth to reminder her of silence and a blindfold to curb her curiosity. "You will sit on this stool the rest of the night to remember to follow the rules" He said. Everyone else was sent to bed as it was late.

Amy spent a long, tiring night dozing on the stool and joined the others at morning exercise time. She didn't say much but worked as hard as the others. They got through the morning chores, waiting anxiously for morning lessons so they could ask questions and talk about the night before. The field trip was a success. They were allowed to ask questions and discuss the night for an hour. Then it was announced they would be moving on to pet training. Everyone sat up straight and paid close attention.

Specialized training had begun. What would they excel at?

Chapter 9: training begins

Mistress Katiana moved to the front of the class and informed them that they would be exploring pet play for the next 2 weeks. They would each wear ears and tails and would be required to practice the traits of different animals. A trunk containing a variety of ears and tails was brought before the class and there were allowed to pick out their own ears and tails. After they were dressed, they practiced how to maneuver in them so as not to dip tails in mop water or tip ears into the soufflés.

Each was put on a leash and was taken to the kennels behind the house. The kennel was next to the stable, consisting of a large enclosure with grass in the front, an overhang in the back with food and water dishes, a bathing area, and 4 kennels for sleeping. There, they were introduced to Sir Bryan, the StableMaster and Groundskeeper. He would be the instructor for pet training. All the students dropped to their hands and knees and waited. They were given a basic overview of the different commands they would learn and were told that from that moment on, they would be walking on their hands and knees. In addition, they would be spending the next 2 weeks in the kennel being the pets they were emulating. There was a small enclosed toileting area in concession to their humanness, although it was explained that some Dom like the full effect including rest rooming on the lawn.

The first command they learned was sit. They had to squat balancing on their toes in front of their Dom with their hands on their knees. This was so if they were commanded to fetch, they could spring quickly after the item and return it as soon as possible. Everyone was commanded to "sit" and then Sir Bryan called them by turn to fetch items, put them in a handled basket and carry them back to Him. After several turns each, Sir Bryan commanded "down". They were shown how to recline on their sides and relax. This might be used when a Dom would be busy for a time and just wanted their pet by their side. Lunchtime arrived and the students had to eat out of the food and water dishes. The bowls contained scrambled eggs with bacon crumbles and water to drink. Then they were told that pet slept in crates so the next command they would learn was "crate". At this command, they were supposed to enter their kennels and get settled for sleeping. The kennels were constructed somewhat larger than a typical crate. One would not be able to stand but could sit up comfortably. First eli was crated and then may. Next amy was commanded to "crate". She started forward but as she got closer, she hesitated. Sir Bryan gave the command again and started to pull up on her leash to get her to move forward. Amy panicked and started to struggle and flail about. She grabbed the kennel and threw it to the side as she screamed no over and over again. The kennel struck emma in the temple, knocking her unconscious.

Sir Bryan slapped amy to subdue her and sent her to the HeadMaster's office under escort of Leon. Leona was sent to get Miss Jessica, the Medical Professional and Mistress Katiana and Sir Bryan applied pressure to the head wound. Miss Jessica and Mistress showed up with a stretcher and medical supplies and began caring for emma. Sir Bryan washed His hands and released eli and may and sat with them stroking their heads soothing them. Then He assisted the women in carrying emma up to the house. Eli and may were left to comfort each other for the duration.

In the meanwhile, amy was taken to Master Jonathan's Office and was left kneeling outside the door, leashed to a hook meant for that purpose. Leon went into the office and told Master what had occurred. Master rushed to the infirmary, commanding that amy was to be left there until further notice. After an hour, He returned, silently unleashed amy, lead her to kneel in front of His desk and then sat down and continued working on His interrupted paperwork, ignoring the girl. About 20 minutes later, Leona entered and had a hushed conversation with Master and then left. He laid down His pen and steepling His fingers, He looked at amy.

"First of all, emma has briefly regain consciousness and seems to only have some cuts and bruising and a bad concussion. Miss Jessica thinks that after several days of rest she will make a complete recovery. We will be having Dr. Carson in to make sure. Secondly, you may have the opportunity to explain yourself." He said. Amy babbled something about not being an animal, and no one would ever make her go in a cage. He listened and then explained that if she had used her safeword, they would have been able to discuss the situation. However, she chose not to use it and as a result, a fellow sub was significantly injured. This incident, along with the struggles that she had had in the past learning to be a proper submissive, would lead to amy being expelled.

HeadMaster came around the desk and removed her collar and leash and called for Leon. "Leon, take Tamara to the changing room to dress and collect her things, then take her to the airport and arrange for her to return home." Master Jonathan turned His back on Tamara and returned to His desk and paperwork. Leon helped her to her feet and escorted her out of the room and the Academy.

Now there were only 3 students and one of those injured......what would happen next?

Chapter 10: training continues

In the kennel yard, eli and may continued their pet training. They learned all the basic commands a pet would be expected to perform, including come, roll over and speak. It was a quiet 2 weeks, as emma remained in the infirmary recovering from her wounds. Emma rejoined them for the weekend and they were given that time to prepare for the final lessons.

When they next reported to the stable yard, each was lead to a stall with their name on the door. They were about to become pony slaves. Each had a groomer who entered their stalls and removed their collars, leashes, ears and tails. Then each was fitted with leather panties or short shorts with a long horse's tail attached, small bra tops for the girls, head gear with pony ears, boots with horseshoes on the bottoms, and had their hair brushed, the girls in high ponytails, eli had his slicked into a faux hawk to emulate a mane. They were left alone to explore their stalls. Each had a pile of hay with a blanket neatly placed over it, a chamber pot in the corner, and 2 hooks for water and feed buckets. The stalls where low enough that they could see each other's heads over the top but nothing more.

Sir Bryan entered from a side room with the 3 groomers in tow. Each groomer has a bundle of leather and moved toward the stalls. Sir Bryan explained that the leather straps were called tack and they would be outfitted in it each day for the next 2 weeks for pony training. The students would learn to walk and trot, and pull a small buggy with their heads up and their knees high. For the first day, they would wear their tack and be allowed to wander in the pasture to adjust to the feel.

Along with their leather bottoms, tops, and pony boots, each pony would have leather straps with studs and rings that crossed their chests and back and attached to a leather belt that locked in the back and had rings and straps at the sides for pulling a buggy. Around their wrists were leather cuffs that could be locked to the buggy shafts or locked to each other. Then a leather bit was placed in their mouths and attached to their head gears. Along with the bit, blinders were snapped onto the gear so they could only see straight ahead. Their wrists were locked together so they could learn to keep their balance as they walked around. They were let into the pasture to relax and adjust for the rest of the day. Emma and the others could not talk to each other and had to look directly at each other to even see them. Stumbling around in her pony boots, having limited visibility and not being able to communicate was frustrating for Emma and the others. However, they all were feeling more comfortable after a few hours but were beginning to feel very thirsty.

Fortunately, the groomers came and took them back to the stables and their stalls. There they striped of everything and were washed and dried and draped in a pony slave blanket. They were given a vitamin supplement and found water and oatmeal in their food buckets. Some quiet talking was allowed over the stall doors and they talked about how restrictive and frustrating it was to be a pony slave. When the lights were dimmed they each settled into their hay nest and drifted off to sleep. Emma slept restlessly, the thoughts of the days ahead plaguing her dreams.

Early the next morning, once again they were fed, groomed and put into their tack. The ponies were then lead to the training ring and shown how to walk, trot and gallop with their knees high and their arms locked behind them. After they had the basics, they were attached to the training tree and had to walk, trot and gallop around in circles with their hands behind their backs and head and knees high. Leon and Leona were there with driving whips, lightly striking their legs and bodies when they lost their postures. This went on for several days until it was deemed that they were ready to be hitched up.

The next morning, they were tacked up as usual, but their wrists were left free. They were lead to the stable yard and there stood 3 single seat buggies with dual shafts. Each pony slave was backed between the shafts and then attached to them through the rings and straps on their waistbands. Also, they were shown how to grasp the shaft grips, and then their wrists were locked on too. To the back of their harnesses, traces were hooked to D rings that would help the pony know which way the driver wanted them to go. Then, they were shown how a single gentle snap of the traces meant to walk, a double snap meant trot, and a strong snap meant to gallop. Sir Bryan, Leon and Leona climbed into the driver's seats and a new phase of training started. There was not a part of the Academy grounds that they didn't cover, from the smooth paved carriage ways to the rough wooded areas. The next days passed in a blur as the ponies worked at perfecting their form. Every night, they collapsed into sleep almost as soon as they finished eating, just to get up the next day and do it all again. For the final 2 days, eli and emma were put into a double buggy that carried 2 people. They had to learn to work together keeping their strides the same and in sync. On the last day, all tack was removed and they were allowed to return to the house to spend some time in the bathing chamber and student lounge. This was one lesson they were glad was over. Emma hoped that her new Master would not be into pony slaves. She didn't know if she could handle it. They were all glad to see a bed that night and slept well.