Journey to Another Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Can he accept his exhibitionist girl?
5.1k words
4.16
29.2k
13
3

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers

He had never seen that particular dress before. When had she found time to shop in between her weekly sprees with Ed? But there she was on the dance floor, wearing a low-cut burgundy number trimmed in tiny encrusted jewels that bounced miniature lightning rods off her body as she moved under the disco ball. The back revealed more of her than it covered. It draped in a soft V so deep that her shoulder blades and the small of her back were on display. Sparkles dusted her shapely ass, as if to accentuate that distinctly alluring package. Because she'd chosen to wear her hair up, the expanse of her smooth back became even more breathtaking.

He was early for once. Never mind that tonight had been the only topic in his head all day and that he left his office an hour before he needed to in order to catch a glimpse of his vixen working her charms. He had trouble calculating how long she'd been here—the night was still very young, with people just arriving from work. Most were at the bar, ordering up some courage so they could hit the dance floor with the kind of confidence that came naturally to Nikki.

But then, not everybody looked like Nikki.

Despite this god-given gift, however, she was already halfway finished with a martini glass of something or other. He was too far away to figure out what she was drinking, but it was clearly not the mineral water with lime that she usually drank when she danced before dinner. Her animated smile and theatrical movements started to make more sense now. Nikki was a little tipsy.

She led a tall, bald, solidly built black man about her age to the dance floor. He laughed as he followed but never took his eyes off her tight, round butt, which was barely covered by the dress. She wore no stockings, which got Ed to wondering about whether she'd bothered with panties. Strappy high heels completed her outfit, adding that vampy sway to her walk that no man could resist.

The moment Nikki and the black man began to dance, the crowd cleared a radius of several feet around them. Ed was accustomed to seeing Nikki overwhelm her dance partners, leaving them blinking and aroused as she shimmied her way around them like a cat looking for a meal. Tonight, however, she seemed to have met her match. The black man didn't wilt in the slightest when Nikki shook her tits at him. Nor did he laugh nervously when her hand followed a path on her body that she wanted his to follow. He watched as if she were a harem girl who, through his own noblesse oblige, had been honored with the opportunity to perform for him that evening.

When Nikki slid her backside up and down along his thigh, he placed a strong, dignified hand on her hip and seemed to guide her movements. Another woman might have been frightened by such a display of boldness but Nikki just lingered longer in her poses, pushing and rubbing against the man as a reward for his self-assurance.

The couple returned to the lounges when the song ended. Even from across the room, Ed couldn't miss the glow of arousal that spread from her cleavage to her forehead. Her dewy skin took on a subtle rosy quality that he recognized well, and although she now curled up against the black man on the kiwi-colored suede lounge, she didn't laugh nearly as much as she normally might.

She had passed from flirtation to seduction mode.

Just as the composed black man nuzzled her neck and ran his hand along the inside of her thigh, Nikki's friend Rebecca walked over to her and whispered something in her ear. Nikki instantly found Ed in the crowd and shot him a dazzling smile, which he returned in a less dazzling fashion. Rebecca must have told her he was watching, yet she didn't get up to greet him or wave him over to join her.

Instead, she turned to her black friend and said something to suggest that they should return to the dance floor. Ed and every other dance club patron stared at the couple as they performed a fluid series of gropes that most venues would have charged admission to present. The expressions on the faces of Nikki's friends conveyed their confusion—they'd never seen Nikki take her flirting this far. She had never ignored Ed like this before.

Ed's heart raced so quickly and pounded so loudly that all his senses were compromised. He didn't trust what he saw, couldn't hear over the blaring music. No drink could relieve the dryness in his mouth. He'd always trusted Nikki, knew that her behavior was always motivated by how much she valued their relationship. But now... What was going on? Was she play-acting or did this black guy really excite her so much that she was putting Ed on hold to pursue something with him? Her focus on the man was a single-minded one. She didn't seem aware of anybody or anything else as her hands and those of her dance partner roamed her gyrating body.

Nikki's friends, now that they knew Ed was watching, shot surreptitious glances among themselves and at him. They were trying to gauge his reaction. Little did they know he was trying to do the same thing.

Nikki inserted her ass into the black man's crotch and wiggled seductively. The man ran his palms along her rib cage and onto her breasts, where he held them in his large hands just a little too long. The dance club held its collective breath until he released them.

Ed had never seen one couple determine the erotic threshold for an entire dance club, but Nikki and her black man were doing just that.

The worst of it was that Ed's swollen cock hung like concrete from his sac. The weight of it convinced him that he would be unable to move, even if his outrage compelled him to move toward Nikki and the black man. That knowledge defeated him further, and as he felt the bile churn in his gut, he stared helplessly at his fiancée, her curious friends, and her lucky dance partner.

The music continued uninterrupted for about ten minutes. Few people could summon the bravery to share the dance floor with Nikki and the black man, which meant that every provocative movement between them became the focus for nearly everyone in the club.

At the end of the dance, the man led Nikki back to the lounges—another first. Normally, it was Nikki who led her conquests around by the nose. Her body, particularly sanguine now, sank into the plush furniture as if it were her own. Meanwhile, the black man ordered a round of drinks for Nikki and her friends, who all turned to make sure that Ed understood what was happening. Ed had a reputation for never letting anyone buy rounds of drinks if he was present to do the deed himself. Allowing another man to buy a drink for his fiancée was also verboten. Yet, he did not intercede to stop it now and nobody could understand why.

And Nikki had never accepted a drink from a man since her engagement to Ed. She'd always adhered to that rule, being very conscious of the message she'd be sending an admirer if she accepted a drink from him. It had been her way of showing Ed that only he held any claim to her.

Just before the drinks arrived, Nikki slinked onto the black man's lap, which very clearly contained an erection nobody could dismiss. His chin grazed the slope of her breast while his free hand slowly worked its way between her warm thighs. The scene was now more than Ed could bear. His legs took steps that his brain hadn't commanded and at the site of his approach, Rebecca turned quickly back to Nikki to alert her.

When Nikki turned to see Ed coming toward her, the look on her face betrayed her. For a few precious seconds, the confident, brazen sex kitten vanished to make room for the guilty, errant child. The anger on Ed's face forced her to see her behavior through his eyes, and he could tell that she suddenly feared she'd pushed her flirtation too far. But just as quickly, her polished demeanor returned and she smiled brightly at her fiancé as she got to her feet. The black man said nothing but did not miss the single-minded gleam in Ed's eyes.

Ed took Nikki in his arms, kissed her passionately, and felt her body melt into his as all unblinking eyes in the place watched. She kissed him just as freely and when they broke apart, she whispered in his ear:

"If you're as horny as I am, please take me home now!"

He was. And he did.

In the cab ride home, however, as they sat with their memories and desires, neither of them spoke. Nikki didn't try to embarrass him by stroking his hard-on and Ed didn't tease Nikki about ... anything.

His silence discomfited Nikki, whose perfectly manicured fingernails tapped incessantly on the door's ashtray. Ed wanted to break the silence and ease the awkwardness, but he truly didn't know what to say. He hadn't worked out his own emotions and probably wouldn't for some time. Thanks for embarrassing me didn't seem quite right. Neither did You looked so hot when you let that guy feel you up.

He felt her looking at him but he couldn't bring himself to meet her gaze. Her restlessness filled the taxi until finally, a few doors from his penthouse, she spoke.

"Are you mad at me?"

She didn't sound contrite or upset, but he sensed she really wanted to know what he was thinking.

"No, I don't think so."

"You're not sure?"

He looked at her. "No, sweetie, I'm really not."

He paid the driver and they rode up in the elevator in more silence. In his apartment, she helped herself to a large glass of water and he sat down in his favorite chair.

"It's true that I was uncomfortable," he began.

She joined him in the living room, kicked off her heels, and sat on the sofa, with one leg curled beneath her. She took a long swig of water and waited for him to continue.

"You've never taken the flirting that far."

"I know. It was kind of a test."

"Hmmm. I'm not sure what you were testing, though."

"Neither am I," she confessed. "Were you jealous at all?"

"Yes. Yes, I think I felt some jealousy. That guy wanted you pretty badly. And seemed pretty close to having you."

"Well, that would never happen. You know that." Her big green eyes watched him without guile. He knew she was telling the truth.

"I guess I do know that. Thanks for reminding me, though." He grinned at her.

"What about your cock?"

"What about it?"

"Was it hard? Did you want to fuck me with it when you saw me?"

He wondered how to explain to her female brain the range of emotions that can accompany a hard-on. Fucking didn't always have a direct relationship to an erection, but now wasn't the time to give her a lesson in physiology.

"I don't know if I wanted to fuck anything at that moment, but I was turned on, yes."

Finally, she got the answer she was waiting for. A broad smile crossed her face.

"You're quite an actress, Nikki," he said.

"I'll do anything to turn you on. If I have to act, then I have to act."

"That was a real performance tonight. You surpassed anything I've ever seen you do before."

"I'm glad you know it was all an act."

"I guess I knew it when you saw me and smiled at me. It was your way of saying 'watch this'."

"Yes! Exactly!" She brightened.

"But you didn't have to come on so strong with that guy. You didn't have to go to such great lengths to get a reaction out of me. A little goes a long way, you know?"

She laughed with that clear, unaffected outburst he adored. "Oh, I wasn't completely acting. The guy was gorgeous, in case you hadn't noticed."

He sighed quietly, hoping she hadn't heard him.

"I mean, really, Ed, come on! Suppose Angelina Jolie walked in and wanted to buy you drinks. Wouldn't you let her?"

"Maybe. I don't know if I'd let her feel me up in public, though."

Nikki frowned. "My point is that when an attractive person wants you to know they find you attractive, too, you indulge them a little. You flirt and push it as far as you can but as long as you both know where to stop, there's no harm done. "

Ed still felt like seventeen blankets were piled on his chest and microscopic woodpeckers worked their way out from the inside of his head. Would any amount of reassurance from her get rid of the gnawing doubt that consumed him?

Nikki slid a strap of her dress off her shoulder and down her arm. When it reached her wrist, she lifted her arm to free herself of that side of the dress. He watched because that's what she wanted him to do.

One breast was revealed in its shimmery, see-through bra cup. The dark nipple was very clear, even in the dimly lit room. She paused to make him wonder what she'd do next.

The other side of the dress slipped off her body in a similar fashion. She sat now with her hair still up and looking glamorous, and her upper body adorned only by the flimsy bra. Rather than unhooking the bra, which he wished desperately for her to do, she reached into one cup at a time and lifted each breast out, slowly revealing each handful as the freed breast settled outside the bra. When both breasts were out, she took a nipple between the fingers of each hand and squeezed.

She gasped with pleasure. Her nipples swelled and puffed, erect and ready.

"Do you ever wish you could suck them yourself?" He blurted, unaware that his fantasy was so close to the surface of reality.

She shrugged, smiling. "It's okay that I can't. That's what I have you for."

She stood and wiggled out of the dress, revealing the matching g-string, then walked over to him. Straddling him, she fed him one buoyant breast at a time. Her nipples, salty with sweat, grew in his mouth. He gummed and sucked to make them bigger, and then tried to fill his whole mouth with tit. When he could fit no more in his mouth, he licked her nipple and ran his hands along her sexy back. His intention was to suckle her breasts until she begged him to fuck her, but the longer he sucked, the more he realized that he was just as likely as she to need immediate satisfaction.

Lost in the voluptuous softness of her flesh, he was surprised to hear her speak at last. "You know what I really want?"

"Hmmmmph?" He refused to stop sucking.

"I want you to lay me down on that bed of yours and ram me so hard that I have to hold on for dear life."

A plaintive request, to be sure, and one that he was delighted to oblige, even though it meant releasing the beautifully pliant tit from his mouth.

He carried her to the bedroom and relieved her of her bra. In his impatience, he tore the delicate g-string as he attempted to pull the garment down her legs.

"Ooooh. I love a man who tears apart expensive lingerie," she said, grinning.

But she was naked and nothing else—not her attempted seduction of the black man, nor her ruined panties—mattered. He laid her on her back and took his time removing his own clothes as she watched with that wonderfully wicked gleam in her eyes. When he was naked, he knelt at the altar of her fragrant pussy. He loved it when she danced so hard for so long—her sweat intensified the odor of her cunt. He inhaled slowly to savor the aroma of it. Then he took her by the ankles and spread her legs wide, revealing the juicy slit and slightly matted hair between her legs.

His cock had never been bigger or harder. The horrible weight that he'd felt at the dance club was gone but the sheer girth of his dick remained and now that he could see it, it surprised him. He was thick enough for two erections, and driven to empty his straining balls as soon as possible.

"Fuck me, Ed. I'm so horny, I can't think straight."

He stroked himself first, relishing the thickness in his palm. Nikki stuck her index finger into her hole and showed him what she wanted his cock to do to her. She plunged her finger way down deep into her snatch and took her time withdrawing it. She did this several times while he enjoyed the feel of his own swollen meat in his palm. Each time she withdrew a finger, more juice spread over her labia, and now there was so much cream at her fingertips, that it made noise as she pleasured herself.

"You'd better stick that beautiful cock in me soon or I'm going to finish the job myself," she said, half-kidding.

Her clit looked back at him, challenging him to ram the cunt it crowned.

"That black guy would've had me screaming for more by now," she purred, winking at him.

"You want some big black dick? Is that what you want?" Ed growled as he stuffed his hardness inside her and gave her one powerful slam. "You think black is better than this?"

He was pumping her so hard that her tits bounced straight up toward her face. His balls slapped her cunt and if he could have gone any deeper, he would have.

"Oh, yeah, baby! Fuck me hard. Ram me with your cock!"

Her pussy came forward every time he thrust into her, creating a truly obscene squishing noise as they crashed. Ed tried not to picture the black man's regal bearing between her legs but the image was insistent. Ed saw the huge mahogany cock sliding in and out of his fiancée's dripping hole, saw her squirming as she was now. But the man's cock was no match for Ed's—even when all the way inside Nikki, there was still an inch of it with no place to go. The sensations belonged to Ed—the beautiful silken wetness that held his cock tight as he pumped her—but in his mind, Nikki was being reamed by the big, handsome stranger with the gleaming bald head. She yelled and her pussy spasmed like crazy while she came. And as he emptied his aching sac into her, it seemed that two men, not just one, were giving her what she needed.

As they lay in each other's arms, he could not shake the confusion he still felt.

"Did you really like him, Nik?"

She stroked his head. "The black guy?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, sweetie. You're really worried about this, aren't you?"

"No, no. Not worried...."

But she knew his protests were weak. "One hot man could never be enough to steal me away from you. I adore you. I want to marry you. I want to grow old with you!"

He laughed. This was the Nikki he loved most—the one with the earnest, even childlike devotion to him.

"But seriously, I learned something about myself tonight," she said in a quieter voice. "I learned that I may have set that whole thing up for you tonight, thinking it would turn you on, but it ended up turning me on just as much!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! It's weird but flirting has always been exciting for me, especially when I can see that a guy can't even speak because he's so turned on, but tonight, because I knew you'd be turned on, too, my own enjoyment was doubled somehow."

"You're right. That is weird." He didn't know what else to say. His confusion hadn't really abated at all. In fact, her admission only added to it.

"I don't know if you know this, but I've always had a thing for black guys."

"I hear that's pretty common." And it had always pissed him off because he'd been in plenty of locker rooms with black men and most of them weren't any more endowed than the white guys. How they'd earned their reputation had always been a puzzlement to him. Still, the thought of Nikki with a black man shot electrical impulses to his cock, even now.

It wasn't the answer she expected to hear from him, but she didn't let that stop her from continuing with her confession. "If you hadn't been watching, though, I don't think I would have behaved like I did. Part of what turns me on is the jealousy I perceive that you feel. You get uncomfortable and I know that what I'm doing is working."

He couldn't argue with her. Earlier that night, he had had the strangest feeling that the more uncomfortable he got, the more permission he gave to carry out her flirtations. A crowded room had never been an impediment to their communication.

"I also love how proud you are of me. It lets me know that whatever I do, you're proud that I'm yours and you're happy that other men want me."

Right again.

It was unlike him to grasp for words, but this situation had definitely accomplished that. "I understand all of what you're saying. I even agree with it. But I still don't know exactly what turns me on about all of it. I just know I like it."

DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers
12