Journey to Another Life Ch. 09

Story Info
What if they both change their minds?
5.9k words
4.17
23.2k
8
6

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers

Author's Note: I really do apologize for taking so long with this Chapter it wasn't intentional but I got so bogged down in exactly where I wanted this story to go myself I couldn't move it along. The next 2 Chapters are close to finished already so they will come along much quicker probably sometime in the next 2 weeks. It's also quite a bit shorter then the previous Chapter but I thought it best to get it out there rather then try and incorporate larger Chapters which might take much longer. The next two will be longer.

*

Seconds after they arrived at the stern of the boat their resolve was tested by the view that confronted them. Ed heard Charles's sharp intake of breath as he took it all in and even he was immediately captivated by the sight of her. There was Nikki, naked as they day she'd been born paddling comfortably in the crystal clear water. The underwater stern lights illuminated her as if it was daylight and Ed looking down noticed that nothing was hidden as she kicked her legs in the water. He felt uneasy that Charles standing next to him had the same view and then mentally kicked himself for bothering to get concerned. He had already managed to cope with much more so far on this trip and after all it was Charles. He knew she was deliberately teasing both of them. He looked across at Charles he was staring in wonder at the sight of her and yet Ed couldn't blame him one little bit.

She looked up at them with a mischievous looking smile. She was obviously very pleased with herself that she had managed to interrupt the men's conversation. "Come on in gentlemen the waters fine!" she teased.

Ed and Charles looked at each other as if they suddenly remember why they had gone over. As planned they both shook their heads while grinning down at her. It was Charles who spoke first.

" Thanks for offering ma'am but I think I'll pass, might like to wake up in the morning ya know"

"Yeah honey I'd come in but I just don't feel like a T-bone or a grinner for that matter, you get a lot of them round here at night don't you Charles?"

"Yes indeed Ed, we get them plenty. Especially at night"

She looked up at them as if they were aliens. Whatever where they talking about?

"T-bones? Grinners? What exactly that has to do with you two gentleman joining me for a midnight swim?"

"Well its like this darling" Ed replied "As Charles was saying we've had a nice dinner and we don't fancy having to deal with a T-bone and ending up on the other side so to speak." She didn't notice the tone in his voice, he nearly burst into laughter and gave it all away but Charles managed to keep it together.

"Yes ma'am, I don't fancy a T-bone after dinner not at all"

Her plan of teasing the men into submission wasn't going the way she thought. They didn't seem at all perturbed about her nakedness nor did they seem remotely interesting in joining her.

"What on earth has got into you two?"

Ed smiled "Well honey T-bone and grinners are nicknames for some friends who sometimes visit isn't that right Charles?"

"Yes man, thats right. You wouldn't want to meet them though."

She was exasperated "And pray tell why is that?"

"Charles can you tell Nik what say T-bone is shorthand for?" Ed began to laugh. Nikki had no idea but was beginning to think she was being played with.

"Sure Ed." the Captain replied "Nikki we be calling a T-bone what you might call a Hammerhead. A grinner is what you might call a tiger."

"Hammerheads, and tigers huh? Please tell me what exactly are these again gentlemen?" she replied incredulously.

The men looked down at her lovely form and managed to keep their straight faces, they turned to each other and then back to Nikki and then in loud serious voices said it together. "SHARKS, they are sharks."

Her face changed they could tell she wasn't sure if she should believe them but as they watched her their deadpan faces seemed to convince her and she realized that while the men didn't seem overly concerned that they didn't seem exactly unconcerned either.

As they watched she made it to the ladder in a split second and she literally threw herself up onto the swim platform. She stood there glistering from the water and naked as a baby looking up at them. They didn't let her off the hook.

"Didn't you tell me once that you saw a shark take a seabird off a rock Charles?" Ed said evenly.

"Yes sir I did indeed" Charles shot back

Suddenly Nikki had enough and was up off the platform onto the ladder and on deck in what seemed like a second. She was breathing heavily and looked questioningly at the men standing naked and gorgeous before them.

Even confronted by the sight of her standing there the men did the only thing they could. They burst into howls of uncontrollable laughter.

Realizing she had been played Nikki couldn't help but join in. "You evil guys!" she chided them but soon she realized that there she was standing totally naked in front of not only her husband but also their gorgeous captain. She soon figured out a way to turn the tables on her prankster husband and his accomplice. She turned back towards the stern and smiling back at the still laughing men before bending again showing them her perfect ass and legs as she slipped on her shoes. She heard their laughter die out rather suddenly as the men realized through their mirth that she was indeed completely naked and the atmosphere became charged with sex. She smirked to herself as she reached over and grabbed her robe but rather then put it on she simply flung it over her shoulder and walked back to Ed.

Ed was mesmerized by her failure to be perturbed by their little practical joke and was soon red faced as he understood that Nikki, his Nikki was now standing naked except for her high heeled sandals directly in front of not only him but also Charles. The old fears suddenly reappeared for the first time in days and he swallowed hard. She smiled a mischievous smile at him before speaking.

"You my darling husband are nothing but a teenage prankster at heart, you need to be punished" then looking directly at Charles "And you! Supposed to be a proper Captain your no better" the men began to jiggle uncomfortably and she felt the sexual tension build.

"I am going to bed!" She announced.

"Your duty husband is that you have to come with me right now and let me administer your punishment" she grabbed him by his collar and began to march him towards the companionway. She stopped and turned to Charles.

"And your punishment is that you can't come"

Later in the cabin after administering to Ed the most exquisite punishment known to mankind they lay together naked, neither talking but both thinking. It was Nikki that spoke first.

"I must admit I did think me stripping off in front of Charles might have provoked a reaction but you two really got me! You are changing Ed. A few days ago the mere thought of me being naked in front of Charles would have sent you into shock."

Ed thought about it and realized it was true. Apart from a brief moment of tension that came over him he didn't feel at all concerned of worried about what had transpired.

"I have, it didn't bother me as I thought it might. I was determined not to let you get away with it though" he laughed.

"But I did get away with it!" she exclaimed "And our Charles got to see a lot more of me and he got away with it too! Does this mean you have finally accepted that teasing is just teasing? Even with Charles? I must admit he looked gorgeous tonight"

"Did you like him looking at you Nikki?" Ed inquired evenly. He didn't feel any concern about her possible response.

"Well darling" she looked at him earnestly. "If I was to be honest then I'd say yes, part of me got very turned on"

"I could tell" Ed replied with a smirk.

"Did you?" she asked him

"Did I get turned on?"

"Oh no honey, I could tell from your hard cock you were turned on just now. What I am asking is if you like Charles looking at me?"

Ed thought about it for only a second and then told the truth. "Yes I did, he wanted you and yes it turned me on. But I wasn't worried about it at all"

"Wow thats a turnaround. Don't tell me you changing your mind and now you want to see me play with our sexy Captain" It was Nikki that now looked slightly concerned.

"Thats the thing Nikki, If I were honest with myself I think the concept of something like that doesn't seem to bother me anymore" he felt a weight leave his shoulders.

"Really? are you sure about that?" she smiled.

He grinned back at her feeling more relaxed about this conversation then he ever had in the past. "I think I am sure about that. But your closer to Charles now, we both are, he's a friend now. Are you sure you want him? Is he still as attractive to you as he was?"

She on reflection considering the sensitive nature of their conversation should have been more circumspect but couldn't catch herself quick enough. "Oh yes! Honey he's everything I've ever wanted. The fact that we are friends now would only make it even better!"

Ed felt both slightly deflated by her statement and buoyed by her base enthusiasm. He raised his eyebrow at her. "Everything you want in a man eh?"

She immediately caught herself but didn't back down from her statement. "Well yes in a way. What I meant was if I was going to be with another man if I hadn't been with those guys back on St Martin someone like Charles would be what I would have wanted. He's everything and this situation is everything I would have thought ideal. Its nothing about you and me honey except that I love the idea of you watching me. I love you completely and you are the only man I need. But I do want him. I'm sorry but its the truth. But nothing's going to happen. I made promise to you"

Ed felt a inner relief it now appeared she held her promise to be absolute. He wasn't even sure he wanted something to happen but now he was equally sure that he didn't want it totally ruled out either. "What if I said I didn't want you to hold yourself to that promise?What if I said I didn't mind? I really think I might want to see it Nikki. I'm not nearly as bothered as I was. Would you be interested?" he looked at her carefully waiting to gauge her reaction.

"I don't know Ed, honestly the idea of you "thinking" and "might want it" doesn't fill me with confidence. I've said I wouldn't want it to be cheap or sordid and not it just for you either! Its for me too you know? If something did happen and you decided you couldn't handle it it might be difficult both for us and Charles and I wouldn't want that."

He stared at her. It did indeed seem as if she had gone off the idea and relegated it to just a fantasy. It wasn't like Nikki to be so practical but her reluctance actually buoyed his enthusiasm for the whole thing.

"I know its for you too Nikki but if I didn't mind and I wanted to see it happen we could have both our desires."

"Yes honey but you know I love you but if something was to happen with Charles I wouldn't want it to be a wam bam thing, remember what I said on the beach? she said, sitting up now on the edge of the bed. Her nakedness was not only distracting, it was utterly charming. Still, though, he managed to pay attention to her words.

"I'll tell you what Sweetie, I will think about it and see if I think you really mean it" she smiled. "I won't lie to you I would love something to happen but I am worried that you really wouldn't like what might develop. I mean if something did happen I might not want you watching all the time." She looked at him and he raised his eyes encouraging her to go further.

"I have a teeny little request," she began, stroking his face. An apologetic yet hopeful expression introduced what she said next. " If I was to do this and it went well would you have a problem giving me a bit of privacy with Charles, at least for first time?"

"Of course," he interjected. "I had no intention of—"

"I know, I know," she interrupted. "I know you didn't, but you know, in case you were tempted..."

"If gave my permission. I won't be trailing behind you like a private detective." How could she think such a thing?

She shook her head in an attempt to start over. "That's not what I meant. If something was to happen I'd want to handle things with Charles in a certain way. I don't want him thinking we are using him.I'd like things to be a bit ...well romantic. do you think you would be upset with that?"

"So like you said before you'd rather treat this is an romantic little tryst?" Ed's face softened. He could always appreciate a good drama, and this new approach certainly added to the soap opera they'd built so far.

"Well, yes," she admitted. "And for my own peace of mind, and even for Charles's, I would want to make sure everything goes well first before I raised the issue of you watching."

Ed felt nervous but he understood."Whatever you need to do, sweetheart. I'm fine with however you choose to handle things. I just want you to be happy."

She looked down his erection, with one eyebrow raised. "I am not Promising anything Ed. I will think about it and we shall sleep on it tonight and see how we feel tomorrow. By the way it seems to me our happiness is mutual."

After they had taken care of his new problem Ed lay in bed listening to Nikki's soft breathing as she slept. His mind wandered and he wondered how many other couples were negotiating lovemaking time with additional partners while on their honeymoon cruises? He tried to push away thoughts like that—they wouldn't serve him well right now. He wanted to give Nikki the permission and encouragement she'd asked for, and he hadn't done it under duress or with excessive misgivings. But he did have misgivings. Normal, natural, intelligent misgivings—the kind that any thinking, rational person ought to have.

There were only a week left on their honeymoon cruise, he reasoned. That was good as a safety valve in case things went horribly wrong with Nikki and Charles. But it was also disappointing to realize that this special post-wedding time between he and his wife was not only rapidly slipping away but fragmented into moments when he wasn't enjoying her at all.

But what he was enjoying, he reminded himself, was thinking about her with Charles. She had been right when she pointed out that the activity she wanted to pursue was as much for his enjoyment as her own. After seeing the size of Charles's dick in the shower that day, he'd been having the nastiest daydreams about the various orifices on Nikki's body that it would penetrate.

He could picture her with her cheeks puffed out, trying to accept the huge black cock down her throat. Her struggle to choke the man down had been getting his motor racing ever since he'd seen the enormous dick dripping with soap. Even in the face of all the alcohol he'd consumed in the past few days, his fantasy life hadn't suffered in the slightest, he realized.

What would she do first when she went to him? He'd imagined them kissing the day before. Would they do that first, like lovers? He checked the time: 1:15 a.m. She'd been asleep about fifteen minutes. If she had been alone with Charles what could have transpired in that time? And if she did it would she enjoy coming back to Ed? He put those worries out of his mind and found himself sporting yet another erection. Three in a hour? This was certainly having a effect on him like nothing ever had before.

His thoughts wandered to her with mouthful of black cock. His own cock now ached and so Ed stroked himself, up and down in time to his vision of the in-and-out he imagined. He thought he might move on to the black dick pushing its way into other openings, but to his surprise, he splattered cum on his stomach much sooner than he'd anticipated.

He let sleep overtake him, not even bothering to clean up his mess.

The following day they all rose late and had a enjoyable breakfast looking out over the islands that surrounded their anchorage. Ed wanted to talk further with Nikki about their conversation last night but when he began to raise the issue she cut him off aburptly.

" I am thinking it over honey, I don't want to talk about it until I get it straight in my head. That is if you still want me to take it further?" she looked almost concerned.

"Yes I think I do" was all he could say.

"Well I'll let you know how I feel when I know how I feel ok?"

She obviously didn't want to be pressured.

"Ok darling"

He didn't want her to feel like he was harassing her now the tables were turned and it was him pushing the issue.

They swam before lunch just the two of them and actually Charles was never mentioned. They talked about everything else but him it seemed and but both noticed the expectation in the air whenever Charles spoke to Nikki and she was careful not to flirt too much with him.

After lunch Ed and Charles decided to go for a serious sail and once again Nikki was treated as she sunbathed in her white bikini to the sights and sounds of the two men working together in perfect harmony. She noticed that Charles deferred to Ed yet again and allowed him to pilot the boat and make the decisions. She smiled and thought about Charles, he really was fabulous. She allowed herself to think of his huge cock and began to feel quite horny. She looked across at her husband all serious and in what she called his "business mode" as he steered the yacht occasionally calling out instructions on adjusting sails and various other things to Charles who rushed off to get them done quickly as if he wanted to impress Ed.

When they had gone around the island's a few times at racing speed the men began to slacken off and sat together in the cockpit talking. She couldn't hear their conversation but it was obvious from the smiling and backslapping that they were engaged in another episode of swapping sailing stories. Right then she realized she had made her decision. She smiled to herself and shut her eyes allowing herself to enjoy the afternoon sun.

Later they anchored and Charles prepared some pre dinner drinks. Ed thought Nikki seemed strange although nothing in their conversation was unusual but her tone seemed slightly distant as if she was thinking about other things. He didn't want to ask her anything after what had occurred earlier but it soon became evident to her that he was on edge. She smiled

"Are you ok darling?"

"Yes I'm fine I was wondering the same about you? You seem a little distracted. I didn't want to ask because well I promised I wouldn't. But well does it have anything to do with what we have discussed? "

She looked at him evenly

"Yes I've thought a lot, I think I'm clear about it."

He raised a eyebrow first checking Charles was out of earshot

"And are you going to let me know?"

She looked seriously at him and took a breath before responding

"No I'm not, not yet anyhow. There are a few things that I still need to get clear with before I decide. You do know what I'm considering is more serious then those buys back on the island?"

Ed was slightly taken aback by her direct tone

"Errrr yes but I was just wondering"

She moved close to him and kissed his lips softly to disarm his concern and said

" I told you that I will let you know and I will, later tonight ok? Now I think we both need to take showers and get dressed for dinner don't you? This oily sunscreen is beginning to annoy me."

Her disarming smile deflected any pang's Ed felt and he finished his drink and went down stairs. Nikki didn't join him in the shower as he'd hoped but he heard her rummaging about in their room and when he got out she was waiting to get in standing naked and magnificent before him. He was tempted to grab her but something held him back and he settled for a quick kiss before going out to the cabin. He noticed Nikki had laid out some clothes for him which was a pleasant surprise and he dressed and went up on deck where he soon accepted a fresh drink from Charles who then disappeared back into the galley. They both knew dinner would be a while as Nikki always like most women took a long time to shower and dress. Ed relaxed into the lounge in the cockpit and enjoyed the tropical setting sun and before long he'd refilled his drink several times and fended off a couple of approaches from Charles about when he might be able to serve dinner. In the sunset's brilliant light, he felt reborn. The guilt had lifted and the fear had fallen away. All that was left was heightened anticipation of what her decision might be.

DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers
12