Journey to Carlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, praise Madairika," Abigail moaned. Thankfully her ears had lost none of their sensitivity. It was as if they were directly connected to her nipples and what she liked to call her private garden. Suddenly eager to be joined, she slipped her hand down and grasped his shaft, now more rigid than ever. Ukko grunted in appreciation but continued licking her, following her jawline and neck.

Slowly massaging his rod Abigail asked breathlessly: "You'll tell me if I'm going too fast for you?"

Ukko groaned: "Uhh... do as you... ahh... please. I'm yours..."

With satisfaction she noticed that his head was as slippery as she was. Sitting up briefly she leaned back and slowly let his shaft enter her garden, all the while watching his face.

They both sighed deeply as she slid down. After a few moments she rested her buttocks against his hips, his member firmly lodged inside her.

"Madairika, bless this union..." Abigail began.

"And the next!" they both said, collapsing in laughter about the old joke.

They slowly moved against each other, trying to find the rhythm. Her hard nipples dragged across his, adding fuel to their passion.

Ukko admitted to himself that during sword practice he had wondered how the young woman, at the time performing some complicated movement, would look and feel in this position.

Now he knew there was no comparison. Her warm wetness was a silk glove around him; her softness and smooth curves were velvet under his roaming hands. The smile on her face, the look in her eyes and the knowledge that it was there because of him just made it so much better.

Abigail was making purring noises from the back of her throat. Her hair, which gleamed in the moonlight, was still partially wet and tousled.

The rhythm they followed matched the chant in her head: we're doing it, we're doing it! Finally!!

Ukko marvelled at her small breasts, which hardly swayed despite the long and deliberate thrusts of her hips. He wanted to know what the dark, hardened nipples would taste like, but there was time enough; for the time being he satisfied himself by pulling and twisting those two heated points of pleasure.

Abigail felt as if she'd slipped into a hot bath. Heat flowed from different parts of her body towards her loins, where it accumulated. She looked down to where their bodies were joined, her matted hairs mingling with his darker ones; to where his member entered and filled her private garden, which seemed to be burning with need. Soon she felt the tying of a knot in her stomach, the familiar knot that kept expanding. It was too fast, but she was unable to stop herself. Her nipples were tingling in time with her heartbeat, which was going faster and faster. He reached out and sharply pinched her right nipple. That send her over the edge.

With a loud scream that silenced the cricket choir she exploded into orgasm. She tried to keep up her movements while the hot waves coursed through her frame. His hands supported her hips, helping her along. She felt herself gripping him with great force, felt her heart match that delicious pounding she felt throughout her loins.

Ukko tried to keep up the rhythm without giving in to the stars himself. Trying to counter the feeling of her warm, wet sheath moving around him and the sound of her continuous moaning in his ears, he thought of goblin-babies and tax-collectors.

She helped by trying to dig her nails into his shoulders. Abigail ground her pubic bone into his, drawing out her pleasure. The moment passed and their movements slowed. When the last waves had passed she opened her eyes again. She still felt the blood run through her nipples and fingertips.

With a blush on her cheeks she sighed: "Thank you Madairika! I missed that."

"You are so beautiful when you reach the stars," he told her.

Catching her breath she felt that he was still hard. Recalling an intensive two-hour battle-practice she wondered how long their stamina would last. Neither of them had broken a sweat yet.

It would be a lot of fun to find out, she thought wickedly.

"I am curious what you will look like."

Eager to join the stars once more she started to move again. After she had had three more orgasms they tried out other positions, the Autumn Crane, the Faceless Unicorn. When they switched to Butterfly they were both panting from exertion.

Ukko leaned on his arms and licked the sweat of her forehead. She tasted salty.

"Can you give me one more?" she asked hopefully. Madairika, I'm getting greedy, she thought. I've joined the stars eight times in one night and I want more!

"I'll try sweetheart, but I'm almost ready to go. Can't you feel it?"

Slightly embarrassed by her selfishness she nodded.

"I'll let you go. I had plenty - it's your turn now."

She fondled his jewels and her hips started a gentle rhythm.

Ukko groaned. Whether he moved or not, his pleasure kept mounting. It wouldn't be long before his companion, now writhing under and around him, would send him on his journey.

"Are you..." he started to ask.

"Safe? Yes, I'm in the middle of my... unngh... safe period."

Abigail flung her arms around him and sped up her movements.

"You can spend yourself inside of me... nnghh...."

Her private garden, which by now felt like a mountain river in spring, had covered his rod with copious amounts of her juices. Soft liquid noises joined the other sounds of their lovemaking.

"Ohh... actually I insist..." she panted. Putting her hands on his hips she tried to coax him to greater speed. She felt his member expand inside her and realized he was almost gone. To her excitement the warmth inside her concentrated once again into a fiery ball which was growing rapidly.

If they timed it right they might leave together! She pulled him close and whispered: "Almost going, dear Ukko? So am I... you better be careful or we might go together..."

Her sultry comments and her soft, sweaty body sliding beneath him almost send him away. Ukko gritted his teeth and tried to slow down, but Abigail would have none of it.

"I don't know if I'm ready to... share a Lover's Journey with you. That's rather... nhhh... inappropriate for a lady on the first night, I mean... I hardly know you."

The words added fuel to the fire they both felt building inside them.

"Yes, that would be very bad," Ukko agreed. "Oh Gods... luckily I'm a gentleman... won't - won't take advantage of your - ahhh right there... of your enthusiastic mood."

"I'm - I'm grateful," she croaked. "But as the man said... shit happens."

"What man? You... uhh... seeing somebody else?."

"Oh Ukko... shut up..." she panted.

Amazingly, neither one of them had left yet. It was almost a contest of strengths, the muscles in their arms and legs strained and their minds set to launch the other into heaven.

"I think not... Ladies first..."

"No, go with me," she pleaded. "Go with me, please... now!!"

Ukko drove his member all the way inside her and let himself go.

Abigail gasped when she felt his hot streaks up inside her, releasing in time with the tightening of her own inner muscles. Then the fireball exploded in her and she was consumed by the flames.

Ukko growled as her release fuelled his. He gripped her shoulders and thrust again, and again.

She retaliated by locking her ankles behind his back and drawing that delicious member inside her burning garden, quenching and fueling her fire at the same time. They stared at each other's eyes, smiling and panting, trying to capture the moment. But eventually the sensations dulled and their movements slowed. By unspoken agreement he stayed inside her. She traced the contours of his shoulder blades, enjoying the closeness. Every small movement still caused some muscles to contract, which in turn still caused warm, gentle waves for both of them. Abigail tested all her muscles and found herself satisfied. The bruises on her shoulders told her she truly had made him lose control.

She smiled quietly.

It was only two more days until they would arrive in Carlin.

Maybe I can stretch it to three, she thought.

* * *

Ukko woke up midmorning. A few muscles in his back protested as he shifted, reminding him of the night before. He became aware of the warm body next to him. He opened his eyes and saw Abigail resting on her side, looking at him.

"Morning."

"Hey you," he replied.

Ukko let his eyes wander over her smooth curves. Sunrays caressed her thigh and shoulder, adding an angelic quality to her beauty. If Madairika would ever walk among mortal men, he mused, this is the body she would choose.

She stared back, as she had done for a while. She ached in places long forgotten. But it felt good, a testament to their labors. She felt better than she had for an unhealtily long period of time.

"You're brooding again," he remarked.

"It's nothing at all... I just wondered what you were thinking," she smiled. "If you had any...."

"...regrets? No, of course not."

That came out a bit too quickly, he realized, so he added: "No, really, I don't. Last night was the best I ever had."

Ukko felt guilty the moment he said it. It was as if he'd said: you were a great lay, thanks. See you around. The sex had been fantastic, for sure, but hadn't it been more than that?

"How about you?"

"It was alright," she conceded.

"Nine times alright if memory serves correctly!" Ukko said indignantly.

She laughed.

"No, we were good together," she said seriously.

Ukko smiled. "Oh yes."

He relished the simple intimacy of pushing his fingers through hers.

"I've been meaning to ask you. The night before last, when I asked you if there was anything else you wanted, you just smiled. Care to tell me what it was, or is it what I think it was?"

Abigail almost blushed but realized they were past that point by now.

"We pretty much covered everything I wanted you to do that night. Too bad I practically had to throw myself at you, before you noticed me," she teased.

"Hey, I noticed alright. I'm just a guy who needs a bit more reassurance than Dlanor. I don't have all that much experience with women. And they don't usually throw themselves at me, you know.."

"Their loss," she quipped and gave him a quick peck. She got up and took her grey shirt. Stretching her arms above her head she let the shirt slide down over her shoulder and breasts. She donned her clothes and armor in methodical, practiced movements, covering more and more parts of her body.

Watching this was, strangely enough, as exciting as watching her strip, Ukko thought. But he knew it was time to move on.

Just for tonight, she had said.

He might wish it had been more than just sex, but that would not make it so.

After eating the last of the berries they gathered yesterday it was time for training. Abigail had made a wreath of twigs and leaves and hung it up on the old willow. They took turns in shooting arrows with Abigail's crossbow. A few times she had to correct his stance.

Ukko was distracted more than ever by the feel of her hands on his wrists and arms. He forcibly emptied his mind and tried to capture the moment of release.

The arrow almost missed the improvised target.

If Abigail noticed, she didn't let on.

Then they duelled. First one sword against the other, then two each. He with his two longswords and she with her longsword and her silver dagger.

Dancing around each other, parry and strike, block and thrust. They worked up a good sweat, but the nagging feeling Ukko had had for a while remained. They took a refreshing swim afterwards, but neither one of them tried to strike up a conversation.

They avoided looking at each other.

As they got out of the water Ukko wanted to tell her how much he had enjoyed the closeness between them. And how he would like it to continue. He stared at her bare back while she stripped the water off her arms. But he just couldn't find the right words.

They got dressed and packed their gear without a word spoken.

This is bloody ridiculous, he thought, as they mounted their horses and rode off eastwards.

They crossed the Wren around noon, despite their earlier agreement to wait a day. Ukko wanted to suggest they tried to catch some fish for dinner, but recalled that she hated eating fish. After staying at the lake a bath was hardly necessary, so they only stopped long enough to let their mounts drink.

The sun was near the horizon when Abigail spotted a wild boar. She managed to kill it with only two arrows and they decided to make camp right there and then.

"Hey, there's a farm up ahead. I'll see if I can buy some bread, ok?" Ukko announced.

"Ask them if they got fruit!" she called as he rode off. She took the harnas and saddle off her mare and started looking for the brush in the saddlebags.

* * *

"Afternoon," Ukko greeted the elderly farmer who was sitting on a wooden bench in front of his house enjoying the sunset. The farmer got up and raised sun-tanned and gnarled hand.

"Afternoon, stranger."

"My companion and I are a bit short on food and I wondered if I could buy some bread. And some fruit if you have some," he explained.

"Maybe..." the farmer replied. He eyed the warrior suspiciously. "Are you going to pay for it as well?"

Ukko grinned and shook his purse.

"My sovereigns are as good as the next man's, farmer."

"And your swords as sharp as the next man's," the old man added dryly. "Let's see those sovereigns, stranger."

Ukko dismounted and walked towards him, keeping his hands away from his swords. The farmer relaxed somewhat and they bargained. A little later Ukko rode off with fresh supplies.

He'd paid a bigger amount than was reasonable, but being a farmer's son, he knew what nothing came easy for these people. Working from sunrise to sunset just to keep the bread on the table.

The life you didn't want to lead, a small voice inside reminded him.

Adventurers or trackers, like himself, could just try and hijack another orc patrol or smoke out a goblin hole and earn some quick sovereigns.

So is that it, the voice asked. Is there a future in the quick and easy life?

Don't be ridiculous, he told himself. I paid my dues. Besides, I have great friends, I can handle anyone wielding a sword. And I got a wonderful woman.

You got a handful of nothing, the voice reminded him. She's a friend who didn't want to sleep alone last night. She's not "your woman".

Ukko threw back his head and cried out in frustration. He was thinking in circles again.

Riding back to where he'd left Abigail, he noticed a trail of broken off twigs and flattened grass joining his old trail. He wasn't sure what the signs told him; she had taken time to tell him about tracking and some telltale signs and now he wished he'd paid more attention. Coming close to where she'd shot the boar he heard voices. From right behind that group of trees. He saw some faint movement and he recognized her voice - she seemed agitated. Riding around the copse of trees Ukko saw four horses tied to a couple of birches.

Abigail stood with her back to Cloud, the brush still in her hand. Surrounding her were four young men. One of whom had grabbed hold of her wrist and threatened her with a dagger. Abigail yelled something at him. The men turned their heads and looked at him, distracted for a moment.

Ukko felt a rage taking hold of him. With a scream he jumped from the saddle onto the smallest guy, knocking him flat on the ground. He immediately went for the next one, wringing his hands around the man's neck. He buried his thumbs into the soft tissue of the throat until the eyes of his opponent were bulging. The others hesitated for a moment. The one holding Abigail shouted something and the fourth one, a big barrel-chested guy, stepped towards him. Ukko let go of his victim, who sagged to the ground making gagging noises.

His fist struck the man in the middle of his chest. The man hit him on the jaw, but by now the pain was just feeding his frenzy. Determined to make it hurt, he whacked the back of his fist over the man's mouth. The big guy started to spit up blood and sagged through his knees.

Ukko made a run for the one holding Abigail. The man let go of her and waved his dagger in front of him to ward him off. Ukko ducked under the arm and punched him square in the crotch. The man doubled in pain and dropped the dagger. Ukko grabbed the man's index and middle finger and snapped them like dry twigs. Ignoring the man's cries he grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and drove him straight into the nearest tree. Since the damn guy didn't want to go down he started pounding his fist into the man's right side.

And again.

"Ukko, that's enough!" someone shouted. "Stop it!."

He came to his senses and looked up, panting. The other three men were limping to their horses. Abigail stood next to him and covered his fist with her hand.

"Let them go," she spoke softly.

Ukko took a deep breath and grabbed a handful of greasy hair.

"If you ever touch my friend again I will come back and finish you off," he hissed. "Nod if you understand.."

"What do you care... she's just a half-breed!" the man wheezed, cradling his broken fingers with his other hand.

"Nod - if you - under - stand!!" Ukko said through gritted teeth. He forcefully yanked the man's head up and down.

"Good boy. Now clear off before I cut off your manhood and feed it to my horse."

The man madly scrambled away from him and ran towards his horse.

They watched the men spurring their horses into a gallop.

"Farmhands I think. Thought they could have some fun with me. They surprised me," she added unnecessarily.

"Are you... did they..." He cleared his throat. "...do anything?"

She smiled warmly. Her hand moved to his heaving chest, a feathery light touch that send shivers all the way through the armor.

"No, they didn't. You got my back."

He nodded, picked up the assailant's dagger and turned to examine it in the sunlight. He was relieved she didn't berate him for that spectacle he had just put on. He whistled for King and walked away from her, glad to create some distance between them.

Abigail looked at the ground. The moment had passed. He hadn't even given her a chance to find the words to thank him.

She resumed brushing Cloud with slow strokes, feeling disappointed and relieved at the same time. Relieved that he hadn't pressed her why a couple of dumb farmhands had managed to catch her off-guard like that. And disappointed that she had missed the chance to take him in her arms and kiss him and... seduce him again, she confessed to herself.

Eesyan, grant me wisdom, she thought. I don't know what I'm doing. I need to control myself. Look what one night of love has done to us. No... no, she corrected herself. A night of sex. It was just lust. A very relaxing and very much needed physical exercise.

And undoubtedly the most tender and passionate sex she had ever had.

Why don't you ask him nicely, she thought sarcastically. Hey Ukko, come and service me again. He's a man. Men don't turn down a pair of warm thighs when it's offered freely.

She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes.

This is getting me nowhere, she thought. I just have to act normal and pick up our friendship, just like he does. He just said it: I'm a friend.

Cloud looked round enquiringly, to see why her mistress had stopped brushing. Abigail smiled a wry smile and ran her hand over the mare's nose. Cloud winked at her as if she understood.

After unsaddling his horse, Ukko started to skin the boar. He had done skinning many times and knew how to get every ounce of meat out of the animal and keep the skin intact at the same time. Relying on his experience he tried to calm down the torrent of thought that still raged inside him. After a while he discovered he'd ruined a perfectly good boarskin.